Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580129 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Are you disowning David Luiz just like Brazil disowned him?[/s]

He was culpable for that goal, even you that never kicked a leather ball on a lush green grass, understand that a player must play to the whistle.

Wtf is airmark's best, as if the same Luiz didn't help us before to win titles? At 31 i still prefer him to Boathand at 29.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

He was culpable for that goal, even you that never kicked a leather ball on a lush green grass, understand that a player must play to the whistle. Wtf is airmark's best, as if the same Luiz didn't help us before? At 31 i still prefer him to Boathand at 29.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
Y'all scummies who came here hoping for a draw, the minimum we expect from you tomorrow is a win.
Any less and we continue where we left off last week.

Yen yen yen

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:
He was culpable for that goal, even you that never kicked a leather ball on a lush green grass, understand that a player must play to the whistle.
Wtf is airmark's best, as if the same Luiz didn't help us before to win titles? At 31 i still prefer him to Boathand at 29.

Boateng at 29 is a CL winner and a world cup winner flogging Luiz in front of his home crowd which led to Luiz exile from Brazil

Or you mean its Boateng thatn froze Luiz today like iceberg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin
You follow for people wey dey count that thing? grin
Just started. Looks like it's the only thing we have a sure chance of winning this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

I agree, he needs to improve, but he's not a lost cause. Not just yet.
had the same glaring weaknesses from season to season with no upward movement.

75mil! Improve? Issoriite.... I am never comfy with expensive buys that needs to improve especially when they are Spanish....

I don talk ma own...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
lordfalcao:
is like you have dayo pictures in your room. Look well

I wont be surprised, Another theory is that he is scared of nihilist and he is always having nightmares of Dayo flogging him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng at 29 is a CL winner and a world cup winner flogging Luiz in front of his home crowd which led to Luiz exile from Brazil

Or you mean its Boateng thatn froze Luiz today like iceberg

Luiz is a cl winner too...as a matter of fact he won it in your own house tongue

Even mendy wey no kick ball pass 90minutes na world cup winner too or giroud wey no score goal...so what is your point again?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
eph12:

Just started. Looks like it's the only thing we have a sure chance of winning this season
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh come on. A real fan will soon come and slap your face.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

Must you repeat whatever senseless thing dayo types? Van Dijk has been having a great run for Liverpool now since he joined, you never called him airmark's best, the day he makes an error and you call me, na thunder go strike you.

Lol.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
NOBODYY:
Jorginho completed more passes vs. Newcastle than any other player has managed in a single Premier League game so far this season.

• 173 attempted
• 158 completed
• 91.3% accuracy

Newcastle completed 131. (Squawka)

The highest number of passes completed in an EPL game is 167 though, by Gundogan against Chelsea... All thanks to Conte's negative tactics
Stats like these from this game are meaningless, when one team did not try and
play at all. Its not like Chelsea/Jorginho were creating chances. One of the most
boring games I've ever seen unfortunately.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

75mil! Improve? Issoriite.... I am never comfy with expensive buys that needs to improve especially when they are Spanish....

I don talk ma own...
Even Pogba who was once the most expensive player in the world, and Dembele, a teen signed for over €100m, needed to improve after their signings.
Let's give him time. He will get used to the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

Luiz is a cl winner too...as a matter of fact he won it in your own house tongue

Even mendy wey no kick ball pass 90minutes na world cup winner too or giroud wey no score goal...so what is your point again?

Boateng won his own world cup on the field, what happened to Luiz at the world cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean Alonso 1 goal 4 assists for a left back

The real MVP no time for shakushaku

How can u say dis, in those 2 matches he played 45 minutes in total
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obafemee80(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm

Chelsea with 82% possession

Barcelona CHELSEAlona grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Even Pogba who was once the most expensive player in the world, and Dembele, a teen signed for over €100m, needed to improve after their signings.
Let's give him time. He will get used to the league.

Those you just mentioned are not Spanish and they don't play for cfc...meanwhile I have fernadud and morata to thank for my fears.....I hope you get now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by White007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
2 goals, 1 assist, 2 penalties and 6 points won in 3 games all because of Marcos Alonso. I get it that Emerson is faster but stop calling for Alonso to be dropped when he has been amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

Those you just mentioned are not Spanish and they don't play for cfc...meanwhile I have fernadud and morata to thank for my fears.....I hope you get now?
Yeah, I do. Let's give him our support though and pray for the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
White007:
2 goals, 1 assist, 2 penalties and 6 points won in 3 games all because of Marcos Alonso. I get it that Emerson is faster but stop calling for Alonso to be dropped when he has been amazing.
Emerson is also defensively less suspect and adds Brazilian flair to his game, but the only way he's getting in that team is if Marcos gets injured.
That dude is a lucky charm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng won his own world cup on the field, what happened to Luiz at the world cup?

Luiz won is CL from the stand....and if I am not mistaken giroud won is world cup playing every game and in the finals too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
White007:
Emerson can beat a man and run with the ball and also provide overlapping
runs. Alonso is great and Emerson offers something different. I still prefer Emerson.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Yeah, I do. Let's give him our support though and pray for the best.

Not against him in anyway....just stating what I observed about him...dazall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

Luiz won is CL from the stand....and if I am not mistaken giroud won is world cup playing every game and in the finals too
Which stands? Luiz played that day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Neymar1095:

Idiot When are we meeting these frauds Next!

Big for nothing, you're IN

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Which stands? Luiz played that day.

Sarcasm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Newcastle header that kepa conceded is lowkey similar to Drogba's UCL final goal.. I don't think kepa could have done much about it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

Sarcasm
Okay, and Giroud scored three hat-tricks and the winner in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Okay, and Giroud scored three hat-tricks and the winner in the final

Yes....and even saved a penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Neymar1095:

Idiot When are we meeting these frauds Next!
Don't get ahead of yourself.
And please, don't go and copy anything to reply me with. We now have a resident detective on your case alone

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
VAR dey epp for la Liga o....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Melvyn11:

Stats like these from this game are meaningless, when one team did not try and
play at all. Its not like Chelsea/Jorginho were creating chances. One of the most
boring games I've ever seen unfortunately.

With 9 man defense continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't get ahead of yourself.
And please, don't go and copy anything to reply me with. We now have a resident detective on your case alone

lol am loving the attention. Sari just like wenger and ferg are guardiola Bitches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JayromWrites, popizaino(m), dostr4(m), airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.