Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581982 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
You wish we sold him? May Amadioha, Sango, Zeus and Thor each locate you with thunder. Idiat.

Easy bro LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ibime:

Our very own Xavi.

Just that xavi is physically stronger than him.

Xavi can shield the ball off an opponent easily and wouldnt be displaced by a slight touch...jorginho is an opposite of such attribute.

He's got brains obviously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
You wish we sold him? May Amadioha, Sango, Zeus and Thor each locate you with thunder. Idiat.
yeeee only one person shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
BlueAngel444:
with how many forward passes? I want Ginho to put in more final balls.
He doesn even shoot nor make any kind of attempt at goal. He is just ok with tapping passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emaprince:

Xavi can shield the ball off an opponent easily and wouldnt be displaced by a slight touch...jorginho is an opposite of such attribute.

he tried today but because they sat so deep, he couldnt really do much, we need to find a way to drag people out when they sit deep against us, hazard should also stop holding the ball for too long, we dont need such anymore at chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emaprince:
He doesn even shoot nor make any kind of attempt at goal. He is just ok with tapping passes.
he was in positions to shoot many times, he has the skill wonder why he didnt try, well na small small

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

You wish we sold him?
May Amadioha, Sango, Zeus and Thor each locate you with thunder.
Idiat.

Why waste your time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
the same sango that was no where to be found when the British were killing ur fore fathers cheesy cheesy cheesy the same amadioha that disappeared when whites raided the palace of their kings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all these fake juju, when no get 1 single power

i dey my house, sango and co should do their worst, bloody impotent gods, that only exist in stories
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
But seriously, how did it ever cross your mind to wish that we sold Hazard?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

But seriously, how did it ever cross your mind to wish that we sold Hazard?
he kills the attack too much, holding ball when he should pass, i really like the guy but lets be honest, he comes too deep to receive the ball instead of staying up to pounce and use his skills well, look at how our attack flowed well against arsenal and huddlefield and see today, everytime he held the ball, he killed the flow, every other person would hold and do a quick pass, go to youtube channel 100% chelsea, callers complained about the way he stalls chelsea attacks

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
even harry kane struggled against them and they didnt park the bus against spurs, personally today i blame hazard, he was always holding the ball for far too long, killing the attacking flow, i wish we sold him, i swear, against arsenal, attacked flowed, today hazard kept withholding the ball for too long, sarri ball requires 1 touch quick passes, i dont think hazard will suit chelsea system currently
Newcastle packed the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:

Why waste your time?
since i burnt u, u always stand around and sulk when i comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awww sissy is hurt sad do u want a cookie?

where are ur balls man? if u want to stop being a man, instead of sulking here, do the needful and get rid of those squirrel balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emaprince:

Xavi was not physical but more grinded with the ball on the turf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
hensben:
Newcastle packed the bus.
whats the use of playing attacking football if u cant break down walls? abeg hazard is to blame for the blunt attack today, willian is more direct

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
even harry kane struggled against them and they didnt park the bus against spurs, personally today i blame hazard, he was always holding the ball for far too long, killing the attacking flow, i wish we sold him, i swear, against arsenal, attacked flowed, today hazard kept withholding the ball for too long, sarri ball requires 1 touch quick passes, i dont think hazard will suit chelsea system currently
Hazard is my own problem too today, the match would have made a lot of sense if he release ball on time, a lot of chances would have been created, I hope the coach can knock some sense into him, that's why I didn't pity him in the first half when they want to kill him.. Hazard need to be releasing ball on time...
His pass is slow to, you can't compare with Pedro or Kovacic pass, I mean the momentum of the ball ..
Maybe he just played like that because Newcastle packed bus so let's give him the benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why loan batshuayi to Valencia when he won't be a starter? They should have loaned him to a premiership team...0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
whats the use of playing attacking football if u cant break down walls? abeg hazard is to blame for the blunt attack today, willian is more direct
Yiu are not getting it. We didn’t attack today just ball possession cos opponent packed the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
evidence to show that they didnt park the bus against spurs and kane suffered, talkless of a parked bus against morata and hazard withholding the ball for too long

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
Hazard is to to blame for the blunt attack today.
Wow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
I know Hazard holds onto the ball a little longer than necessary at times, but I really wonder whether some of us here saw this game today while sober.
Goodness gracious.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Singapore1:

Hazard is my own problem too today, the match would have made a lot of sense if he release ball on time, a lot of chances would have been created, I hope the coach can knock some sense into him, that's why I didn't pity him in the first half when they want to kill him.. Hazard need to be releasing ball on time...
His pass is slow to, you can't compare with Pedro or Kovacic pass, I mean the momentum of the ball
same thing i said on youtube, he was the one that was begging for those tackles, 2 weeks on the bench and he cant see how the ball is played, he should focus on staying in front and getting goals, also him coming deep, made things hard for ginho, cause instead of ginho spreading play, hazard will carry the ball and want to run past 7 people, i really like the guy but abeg its 1 touch football now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
hensben:
Yiu are not getting it. We didn’t attack today just ball possession cos opponent packed the bus.
mancity create counters for themselves in midfield, they will draw out the defense and quickly counter them, if we played like we did against arsenal, we could have won the game well but hazard withholds the ball and the defenders run back instead of running towards him, instead of drawing them out, he pushes them in, how many years isnt obvious that chelsea is blunt against teams that park the bus, ask urself why they always say teams should make quick passes to break the line, as long hazard withholds the ball, against teams that park the bus, we will struggle

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
I know Hazard holds onto the ball a little longer than necessary at times, but I really wonder whether some of us here saw this game today while sober.
Goodness gracious.
I think the guy that asked for hazard to be sold went too far, but truth must be told , we don't want him doing that against big teams, he should release ball on time....

KEPA

I personally think the guy is am average goal keeper and nothing special about him.. But let's keep an open mind

LUIZ

sarri is interested in him because of the obvious fact that he is attack minded unlike christiansen and LUIZ for into sarri pattern otherwise LUIZ in our defence is a time bomb ( my opinion) but again LUIZ is the only CB we have that doesn't shake against big teams

I also which jorghino and Kante can switch place bit it's what it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
iamJ:
mancity create counters for themselves in midfield, they will draw out the defense and quickly counter them, if we played like we did against arsenal, we could have won the game well but hazard withholds the ball and the defenders run back instead of running towards him, instead of drawing them out, he pushes them in, how many years isnt obvious that chelsea is blunt against teams that park the bus, ask urself why they always say teams should make quick passes to break the line, as long hazard withholds the ball, against teams that park the bus, we will struggle
Okay we will see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Singapore1:

KEPA

I personally think the guy is am average goal keeper and nothing special about him.. But let's keep an open mind

LUIZ

sarri is interested in him because of the obvious fact that he is attack minded unlike christiansen and LUIZ for into sarri pattern otherwise LUIZ in our defence is a time bomb ( my opinion) but again LUIZ is the only CB we have that doesn't shake against big teams

I also which jorghino and Kante can switch place bit it's what it is

i went to download videos of athletic club games against real and barca, kepa isnt bad, luiz just puts him in difficult positions but lets be patient with him, he won man of the match against madrid in the game i watched, he is really good, as for luiz, sarri likes him cause he knows how to play the ball well with his leg, sarri tried to get defenders, rugani for instance but juventus refused to sell, the kind of defender sarri likes is hard to find, a good ball playing defender, hazard own is obvious, go to youtube people are complaining that he withholds the ball too much

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Airmark you dey watch your boy for Torino match against inter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
So Sarri's Napoli had the highest number clean sheet in Seria A last season..

His tactics might not be as susceptible to goals as I thought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hazard is to to blame for the blunt attack today.
Wow.

cheesy

Where did you find that one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
diggz:
Airmark you dey watch your boy for Torino match against inter?

Nope. Whats up with him? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Where did you find that one?
Look up at iamJ na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
NOBODYY:
So Sarri's Napoli had the highest number clean sheet in Seria A last season..

His tactics might not be as susceptible to goals as I thought
the problem with you chelsea fans is your lack of patience,sarri himseft said it would take 3 months for you to get used to his system,but you guys want to play like prime barcelona just 3 games in,you should be happy for the pionts before the team fully clicks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Look up at iamJ na

I meant where did you guys find him, lordfalcao2? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
airmark:

I meant where did you guys find him, lordfalcao2? cheesy
grin grin grin grin
He Brought himself upon us like bubonic plague.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, AlphaNugget(m), AdisaOwala, Amethyst101(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.