Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Gatu ma nigga grin doing the Lord's work

There is one Yoko no 14, similar treatment pls

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Gattuso will never change LMFAO.... Bakayoko should be careful oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Unlimited22:
There's something fascinating about Ramdeuter's logic.
It dictates that Mario Gotze, who scored the winner in a world cup final and has a champions League final appearance, is a better player than Eden Hazard.
Gotze who couldn't make the German world cup squad at 26.

Gotze lost form due to his metabolic problem. In the few seasons he was fit, he reached a level hidden hazard never reached in his career till date
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Segedinho:

person head fit break if u follow ramdeuter whack logic on analysis. ....d only tin i like Abt him is he knows football n he z current/cunningly smart. .
but on hazard ish??blike hazard rape him wife in their previous life hence 2 hatred

Na only Shekpe fans dey find it hard to follow the logic, smart people get it and they are in agreement

It's an argument backed by facts and statistics

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
popizaino:

Let just focus on what we both agree and that is [b]mourinho is a useless coach not better than pep guardiola [/b]because if I continue to follow you drag hazard matter I don't think we will finish till eternity cus I won't have you have the last say

The truth is always constant till date hidden hazard is an activity forming shakushaku dancer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
lalaboi:

Mourinh na easy scapegoat. . He certainly was not at fault yesterday, they played well and non defensive. . Blame Lukaku, Herrera and the Spanish fish at the goal post in that order. . That match could have gone either way.

I didn't watch the game so I wouldnt want to point the wrong fingers but let me say this most times when mourinho wins when been completely outplayed by opposition which happens in most cases you all blame the other coaches and not their players and call mourinho a master tactician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

The truth is always constant till date hidden hazard is an activity forming shakushaku dancer

E kuku fe gbo ran.

Last warning grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
My belle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
*No matter how big your phone screen is you will need to scroll down before you see Manchester United on the league table*
���
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
NOBODYY:
lipsrsealed
This is actually a propaganda, maybe the news is true after all, this looks like he is trying to hype the club valuation , there is no way he will inject 1.2b pounds, doesn't make sense
He is worth 8b USD.. Why inject 1.2b pounds
( I heard he is trying to sell small portion though)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
popizaino:

I didn't watch the game so I wouldnt want to point the wrong fingers but let me say this most times when mourinho wins when been completely outplayed by opposition which happens in most cases you all blame the other coaches and not their players and call mourinho a master tactician.

Some of the matches Mourinho won against Guardiola, e.g last season at Etihad had Sterling missing like 3 open net goals which would have taken the game out of reach by half time but at the end of the day the win was said to be a Mourinho masterclass

Same as when the referee overruled Scholes legit goal in 2004 and Porto won the CL or when Inter played Barcelona Milito scored an offside goal it was all part of the masterclass

But now when the shoes are on the other foot where Lukaku missed some chances (Just like Dele Alli missed too) Its the players problem

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na only Shekpe fans dey find it hard to follow the logic, smart people get it and they are in agreement

It's an argument backed by facts and statistics
are you saying you're smart?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
“He has to change it. If they don’t, I don’t see top-four for them.”

According to Paul Chukwuemeka Merson after the Arsenal game; if we don't go back to three at the back, we won't make top four
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Some of the matches Mourinho won against Guardiola, e.g last season at Etihad had Sterling missing like 3 open net goals which would have taken the game out of reach by half time but at the end of the day the win was said to be a Mourinho masterclass

Same as when the referee overruled Scholes legit goal in 2004 and Porto won the CL or when Inter played Barcelona Milito scored an offside goal it was all part of the masterclass

But now when the shoes are on the other foot where Lukaku missed some chances (Just like Dele Alli missed too) Its the players problem

I don't how long it will take them to know that mourinho is a lucrative scam something I saw back as far as 2009.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
popizaino:

I don't how long it will take them to know that mourinho is a lucrative scam something I saw back as far as 2009.
Mourinho is a scam? Ungrateful Chelsea fan cheesy

remove his two PL trophies and count the remaining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
King cezar

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Singapore1:

This is actually a propaganda, maybe the news is true after all, this looks like he is trying to hype the club valuation , there is no way he will inject 1.2b pounds, doesn't make sense
He is worth 8b USD.. Why inject 1.2b pounds
( I heard he is trying to sell small portion though)

Since he purchased the club he has injected about £1 billion i believe the poster is referring to fresh £0.200 billion investments making a total of £1.2billion he has invested over the years on Chelsea

This means that he may not be ready to sell just yet, since he has been investing and not taking any money out from the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
spartacus11:

Since he purchased the club he has injected about £1 billion i believe the poster is referring to fresh £0.200 billion investments making a total of £1.2billion he has invested over the years on Chelsea

This means that he may not be ready to sell just yet, since he has been investing and not taking any money out from the club
Oh that makes sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Mourinho is a scam? Ungrateful Chelsea fan cheesy

remove his two PL trophies and count the remaining

Others would have won it too playing beautiful champagne football all along.As for been greatful I already thanked him enough for giving us didier drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

Hahahahahaha grin grin If I am going to talk, I am just going to say one thing

ManU, Long may your woes continue

down is where you belong and down is where you will remain, Pathetic club

Fvcking Cvnts!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
popizaino:

Others would have won it too playing beautiful champagne football all along.As for been greatful I already thanked him enough for giving us didier drogba
Mourinho came to the Arsene Wenger and Fergie's league, won it back to back, the mfvcker broke records for points and goals conceded

left, came back again and won it

don't let us go to what he did with Inter and Porto

nigga is not a fraud, the problem is Manyoo is not a defensive team, let Mourinho go to ATM, he would do wonders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Mourinho came to the Arsene Wenger and Fergie's league, won it back to back, the mfvcker broke records for points and goals conceded

left, came back again and won it

don't let us go to what he did with Inter and Porto

nigga is not a fraud, the problem is Manyoo is not a defensive team, let Mourinho go to ATM, he would do wonders

So why was Mourinho sacked at Madrid and at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Egbon, sincerely, don't you get tired? Like fazed out or just stressed out?

How do you keep up? Please I want to be enlightened boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Egbon, sincerely, don't you get tired? Like fazed out or just stressed out?
How do you keep up? Please I want to be enlightened boss

Do you get tired often? Are you easily fazed and stressed out? Do you struggle to keep up and keep it up?

If you answer YES to any of these, you might be having some mineral or vitamin deficiencies, afrodoc2 and unlimited22 might be able to help

Or you are just one of the lazy youths Buhari was referring to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Do you get tired often? Are you easily fazed and stressed out? Do you struggle to keep up and keep it up?

If you answer YES to any of these, you might be having some mineral or vitamin deficiencies, afrodoc2 and unlimited22 might be able to help

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ole pastor skimpledawg no see this one dey come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

I respect you man and I meant no insults. Just wanted to know how passionate you are about soccer and what it is about it that keeps you going (talking about it on and on).

I'm not a lazy youth sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ole pastor skimpledawg no see this one dey come
Egbon Dayo is just wonderful. See the way he turned it upside down grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon Dayo is just wonderful. See the way he turned it upside down grin grin grin

I didn't give the name "amala turner" for nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

you would sha always look for irrelevancies sha
Ancelloti was never sacked? Didn't he win two CLs too?
say dem sack coach now, he don turn to fraud

this same Madrid ehn, Mourinho broke points record there....against your Almighty Guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you would sha always look for irrelevancies sha
Ancelloti was never sacked? Didn't he win two CLs too?
say dem sack coach now, he don turn to fraud

this same Madrid ehn, Mourinho broke points record there....against your Almighty Guardiola

Why was Mourinho sacked is the question. You said he willdo well in a defensive team yet Chelsea sacked him twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

I respect you man and I meant no insults. Just wanted to know how passionate you are about soccer and what it is about it that keeps you going (talking about it on and on).

I'm not a lazy youth sir.

It's the pashun and what excites me is seeing Mourinho fail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robisky001(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.