Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Mourinho came to the Arsene Wenger and Fergie's league, won it back to back, the mfvcker broke records for points and goals conceded

left, came back again and won it

don't let us go to what he did with Inter and Porto

nigga is not a fraud, the problem is Manyoo is not a defensive team, let Mourinho go to ATM, he would do wonders

grin grin grin manyoo is not a defensive team another line of excuse.well as for the embolded we heard he was going to perform signs and wonders at united before he joined too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why was Mourinho sacked is the question. You said he willdo well in a defensive team yet Chelsea sacked him twice
dude, didn't he do well at Chelsea. 3 EPL title for one club amounts to what?

you're just.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
popizaino:

grin grin grin manyoo is not a defensive team another line of excuse.well as for the embolded we heard he was going to perform signs and wonders at united before he joined too.
Mourinho has stucked to his conservative style of play and that has won him titles, not one, TITLES

he's only struggling in Manyoo because they are refusing to play his style or they don't know how to play it.

do you get the point now?

meanwhile I rep SarriBall, i enjoy watching beautiful football cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Afolabi6046:
dude, didn't he do well at Chelsea. 3 EPL title for one club amounts to what?

you're just.......

Was Chelsea refusing to play his style too or why was he sacked with the team battling relegation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Do you get tired often? Are you easily fazed and stressed out? Do you struggle to keep up and keep it up?

If you answer YES to any of these, you might be having some mineral or vitamin deficiencies, afrodoc2 and unlimited22 might be able to help

Or you are just one of the lazy youths Buhari was referring to
grin grin angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Do you get tired often? Are you easily fazed and stressed out? Do you struggle to keep up and keep it up?

If you answer YES to any of these, you might be having some mineral or vitamin deficiencies, afrodoc2 and unlimited22 might be able to help

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon, sincerely, don't you get tired? Like fazed out or just stressed out?

How do you keep up? Please I want to be enlightened boss
The guy's importance in this thread is overwhelming. .it keeps the lIght on n should be appreciated 2 sum xtent on the contrary I would luv 2 see him castrated on Hazard's ish. ...

Mr raumdeuter; irrespective of watever ur opinion n contribution is well appreciated .......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

faints. . cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Was Chelsea refusing to play his style too or why was he sacked with the team battling relegation
kudos to you finding a new way to think absurdly. cheesy

I won't indulge your insanity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2018
lalaboi:

Mourinh na easy scapegoat. . He certainly was not at fault yesterday, they played well and non defensive. . Blame Lukaku, Herrera and the Spanish fish at the goal post in that order. . That match could have gone either way.
na so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
grin

Raumdeuter you are a serious case!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
timbros:
grin

Raumdeuter you are a serious case!
Diggz, LiLbros is here!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Diggz, LiLbros is here!!!

Lilbros is waiting for miss morita to score more goals before he will show face grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2018
diggz:

Lilbros is waiting for miss morita to score more goals before he will show face grin

We don see how your Lukaku dey fare grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2018
timbros:

Baba how far Na? Where All of una dey hibernate go sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Mourinho is a scam? Ungrateful Chelsea fan cheesy

remove his two PL trophies and count the remaining
which two? Three
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
popizaino:

Others would have won it too playing beautiful champagne football all along.As for been greatful I already thanked him enough for giving us didier drogba
how many did avb, rdm and sarri win in their life while playing beautiful football in Chelsea and napoli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

So why was Mourinho sacked at Madrid and at Chelsea
now, let me ask you, who sacked Mourinho at madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
timbros:

Maybe you wan show me how miss morita dey fare any better right now or season don finish wey miss morita top am for goals scored?

You can possibly ask scummies if they will exchange your model for lukaku cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Baba how far Na? Where All of una dey hibernate go sef?

Lol @hibernate

I dey around. I dey do more of reading than commenting these days sha...

The arguments here dey become dumber by the day. I don tire for NL analysts here. I just read and smh...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
diggz:

Maybe you wan show me how miss morita dey fare any better right now or season don finish wey miss morita top am for goals scored?

You can possibly ask scummies if they will exchange your model for lukaku cheesy

You mean Morata vs Arsenal and Lukaku vs Spurs?

Abeg I no get strength this morning...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
timbros:

This was the same way you started last season....miss Morita scores a goal then you start jumping anyhow....when season end, I go wait to read another epistle from you on how miss Morita will come good...

Thank God na sarriball we dey play now....so excuse no go dey...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
which two? Three
grin yeah, i corrected myself later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
diggz:

This was the same way you started last season....miss Morita scores a goal then you start jumping anyhow....when season end, I go wait to read another epistle from you on how miss Morita will come good...

@bolded... How do you mean jumping anyhow? Have we discussed Morata this season? Have I posted anything related to Morata's goal here?

This is the reason why I do more of reading here these days...

Continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
timbros:

@bolded... How do you mean jumping anyhow?

1) Have we discussed Morata this season?

2) Have I posted anything related to Morata's goal here?

3) This is the reason why I do more of reading here these days...

Continue.

@ 1) I am sure you saw lukakus name in the post I made earlier and you and I have had several discourse on lukaku this season.

@ 2) You haven't posted anything relating to moratas goals here...yet you were quick to make the following post;

timbros:

which I am guessing is about 2019 elections in Nigeria....

@ 3) It is your choice sir and you have the right to do whatever you want with it ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
diggz:

@ 1) I am sure you saw lukakus name in the post I made earlier and you and I have had several discourse on lukaku this season.

@ 2) You haven't posted anything relating to moratas goals here...yet you were quick to make the following post;

which I am guessing is about 2019 elections in Nigeria....

@ 3) It is your choice sir and you have the right to do whatever you want with it ....

1. I mentioned Lukaku first. The discussion started with Morata. You said I am waiting for Morata to score more goals before I show my face. It was me who mentioned how Lukaku is faring. And no, we haven't discussed Lukaku this season.

2. I would like you to prove I was talking about Morata's goal in the statement "Morata vs Arsenal and Lukaku vs Spurs" or did you see "Morata's goal vs Arsenal and Lukaku's goal vs Spurs?"

diggz:

This was the same way you started last season....miss Morita scores a goal then you start jumping anyhow.... when season end, I go wait to read another epistle from you on how miss Morita will come good...

You have not explained what you mean by this bolded yet....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cc timbros

1. I mentioned Lukaku first. The discussion started with Morata. You said I am waiting for Morata to score more goals before I show my face. It was me who mentioned how Lukaku is faring. And no, we haven't discussed Lukaku this season.

I am surprised you didn't realize I was only being sarcastic there....

2. I would like you to prove I was talking about Morata's goal in the statement "Morata vs Arsenal and Lukaku vs Spurs" or did you see "Morata's goal vs Arsenal and Lukaku's goal vs Spurs?"

What are you asking me to prove bros? that it was just a matter of convenience or coincidence that you chose a match Morata scored vs arsenal..... against the one Lukaku failed to score Vs spurs? If from that statement one cant infer that you were talking about their performances in those games....is it safe to conclude that you were talking about their d1ck size?

You have not explained what you mean by this bolded yet....

I am struggling to see why you need an explanation for a statement that is self-explanatory....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
now, let me ask you, who sacked Mourinho at madrid?

Who dey sack coach for club?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chelsea scouts here were calling for him, meanwhile my amiable board of sensible men rejected the nonsense player

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who dey sack coach for club?
show us where it was stated that he was sacked?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
Raumdeuter don goof grin

Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:

Afolabi6046:
Rumdeuter don goof grin
Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid

I have been doing this for a long time and you should know that those small facts cannot trip me

The bold stated below is an euphemism for when a coach is sacked

After a 30-minute meeting with Florentino Pérez, the Real president, it was announced that Mourinho would depart by “mutual” consent after Madrid play their final match of the La Liga season against Osasuna on June 1. Pérez referred to the pressure of managing Madrid as an explanation for Mourinho’s exit and drew a pointed comparison with working in the Premier League.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10069932/Jose-Mourinho-agrees-Real-Madrid-exit-clearing-the-way-for-him-to-become-new-Chelsea-manager.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Sulele04(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.