Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) (5912) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
kudos to you finding a new way to think absurdly. cheesy

I won't indulge your insanity.

In your short stay here you have shown that you are not one of the few smart ones just another dross from the Shekpe factory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have been doing this for a long time and you should know that those small facts cannot trip me

so, mr prof. Can you explain to us how this shows that Mourinho was sacked?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
so, mr prof. Can you explain to us how this shows that Mourinho was sacked?

If you cannot read and understand the context. Ask those who can and are smarter than you

A coach has a contract and he was let go before the expiration

Mourinho has a contract with Madrid to 2016, In 2013 he was removed from his contract by "Mutual consent"

If his job was satisfactory to his employers will they dissolve the contract by mutual consent when he has 3yrs to go?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Raumdeuter don goof grin

Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid

This is one of the Shekpites on this thread too who dont know but wont hesitate to dislay their ignorance in public

José Mourinho has signed a contract extension to keep him and his staff at Real Madrid until 2016. Mourinho's previous deal was to expire at the end of 2014 and the new one reinforces his position at the club after a season of success and speculation. The club's website announced the renewal in a single phrase, under the headline: "Best coach in the world extends contract with Real Madrid to 2016".
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/may/22/jose-mourinho-real-madrid-contract

So his contract which was extended to 2016 ran out in 2013. Shekpite can you explain how that works?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you cannot read and understand the context. Ask those who can and are smarter than you

A coach has a contract and he was let go before the expiration

Mourinho has a contract with Madrid to 2016, In 2013 he was removed from his contract by "Mutual consent"

If his job was satisfactory to his employers will they dissolve the contract by mutual consent when he has 3yrs to go?
i can't believe this is coming from you.
Are you sure you read What you posted or is it understanding that is your problem?

Are you sure airmark is not right about the ogbomoso Secondary School stuff.
I used to think you are smart. You just disappointed me. All these in a bid to downgrade Mourinho's achievements?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10069932/Jose-Mourinho-agrees-Real-Madrid-exit-clearing-the-way-for-him-to-become-new-Chelsea-manager.html

My fellow Chelsea fans, diggz, nateevs, nihilistjnr, timbros, ibime, Papiziano etc

Can you read the above news shared by raumdeuter and make your conclusion.

If you read the news and agree with me that Mourinho was not sacked and that raumdeuter is having comprehension problem, click like.

If you read it and agree with raumdeuter that Mourinho was sacked, click share.

Raumdeuter, if i win this, you should be 1) taking permission from me before challenging my post here. 2) call me egbon. 3) reply okay or yes sir to anything i tell you. 4) pay 4900 naira to me if i catch you telling lies here again.

It is high time your excesses are curtailed before you greatly misinform the younger ones here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

In your short stay here you have shown that you are not one of the few smart ones just another dross from the Shekpe factory
stay?? you think I have nothing else to do but try and make a faceless online forum home?? grin that's a big delusion man cheesy

A smart person won't say Mourinho failed at Chelsea. A smart person won't say John Terry is not World Class.

Esteemed pundits and almost everybody in the football world don't think the way you do cheesy

so if that means i'm not smart, oh yes! i'm not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
i can't believe this is coming from you.
Are you sure you read What you posted or is it understanding that is your problem?

Are you sure airmark is not right about the ogbomoso Secondary School stuff.
I used to think you are smart. You just disappointed me. All these in a bid to downgrade Mourinho's achievements?

You are not known to be one of the smart ones here so compreension is your problem

Who doesnt know that "mutual consent" is an euphemism for sack

Below is an article after Mourinho left Chelsea in 2015 everyone knew he was sacked but the club said it was mutual consent

Chelsea's statement read: "Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have today parted company by mutual consent. All at Chelsea thank Jose for his immense contribution since he returned as manager in the summer of 2013.

"His three league titles, FA Cup, Community Shield and three League Cup wins over two spells make him the most successful manager in our 110-year history. But both Jose and the board agreed results have not been good enough this season and believe it is in the best interests of both parties to go our separate ways.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/chelsea/story/2685417/jose-mourinho-leaves-chelsea-by-mutual-consent

Below is another article after AVB was sacked by Spurs, also referencing "Mutual consent"
Tottenham Hotspur have announced that Andre Villas-Boas has left the club by mutual consent.

Villas-Boas's exit follows Spurs' 5-0 defeat by Liverpool at White Hart Lane, the club's worst home defeat in 16 years.

"The club can announce that agreement has been reached with head coach, Andre Villas-Boas, for the termination of his services," read a statement from Tottenham.

"The decision was by mutual consent and in the interests of all parties."

Imagine the foolish attempt to run a poll to the morrons to be clicking likes and shares

Who doesnt know that most posters here are ignorant so what do you expect? They will support a fellow ignoramus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
stay?? you think I have nothing else to do but try and make a faceless online forum home?? grin that's a big delusion man cheesy
A smart person won't say Mourinho failed at Chelsea. A smart person won't say John Terry is not World Class.
Esteemed pundits and almost everybody in the football world don't think the way you do cheesy
so if that means i'm not smart, oh yes! i'm not cheesy

What sort of person will make this type of statement? A smart one or a foolish one

Afolabi6046:
Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid

Answer me a smart or foolish one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

What sort of person will make this type of statement? A smart one or a foolish one

Answer me a smart or foolish one
you already said i'm not smart, you're still asking me if i'm smart or not

shows you're confused about most things you say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you already said i'm not smart, you're still asking me if i'm smart or not
shows you're confused about most things you say

This is where poor education shows

I am certain you are dull/foolish. There is no confusion from my side, It is settled science like we have accepted that gravity is 9.8m/s

I am trying to make you see your foolish way. That is the first step to redemption

Question what type of person will say Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid

A smart one or a foolish one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are not known to be one of the smart ones here so compreension is your problem

Below is an article after Mourinho left Chelsea in 2015 everyone knew he was sacked but the club said it was mutual consent

Below is another article after AVB was sacked by Spurs, also referencing "Mutual consent"

Imagine the foolish attempt to run a poll to the morrons to be clicking likes and shares

Who doesnt know that most posters here are ignorant so what do you expect? They will support a fellow ignoramus

okay. Let us check the authenticity of airmark's ogbomoso Secondary School claim now.

Did you read this news you shared or not?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10069932/Jose-Mourinho-agrees-Real-Madrid-exit-clearing-the-way-for-him-to-become-new-Chelsea-manager.html

Answer yes or no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is where poor education shows

I am certain you are dull/foolish. There is no confusion from my side, It is settled science like we have accepted that gravity is 9.8m/s

I am trying to make you see your foolish way. That is the first step to redemption

Question what type of person will say Mourinho that ran out his contract in Madrid

A smart one or a foolish one
You are certain and I didn't argue either, what else do you want?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why be so insolent and rude? what did they ever do to you. Must you act like a pained motherfvcker if peeps dont fall on their backs for you.

You dont even realise what you've become, and i doubt you will. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Why be so insolent and rude? what did they ever do to you. Must you act like a pained motherfvcker if peeps dont fall on their backs for you.

You dont even realise what you've become, and i doubt you will. undecided
sebi it's the same SMART raumdeuter that is trying to make me believe Mourinho is a scam because Chelsea sacked him, after the guy won 3 EPL titles

this same Mourinho won CL with Inter and Porto while Pep is finding it so hard to make a CL final without Barca

but Pep is the genius and Mourinho is a scam

I don't ever want to think like raumdeuter so that Nairaland folks can call me smart grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Raumdeuter, tell us now if you read this news or not https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10069932/Jose-Mourinho-agrees-Real-Madrid-exit-clearing-the-way-for-him-to-become-new-Chelsea-manager.html

If you did read it, tell us the part you do not understand let me try my Best to explain it to you. Or maybe, we have people here who know how to explain things to dummies.

At least, i Can trust ibime to do that, even using mathematical illustrations.

Nihilstjnr, nateevs and airmark Can all do a great job if you dont want mathematical illustrations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
You are certain and I didn't argue either, what else do you want?

I want you to acknowledge that you made a dumb statement that will not be made by smart people

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:
sebi it's the same SMART raumdeuter that is trying to make me believe Mourinho is a scam because Chelsea sacked him, after the guy won 3 EPL titles

this same Mourinho won CL with Inter and Porto while Pep is finding it so hard to make a CL final without Barca

but Pep is the genius and Mourinho is a scam

I don't ever want to think like raumdeuter so that Nairaland folks can call me smart grin grin

Pep and Mourinho are in the same league same City and One is breaking record one is moaning

90% of Man Utd fans will take Guardiola today to coach them, I doubt you will see 2% of City fans that will take Mourinho to coach them

That shows the one thats superior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
how many did avb, rdm and sarri win in their life while playing beautiful football in Chelsea and napoli

All this coaches you mentioned never had a young magical drogba plus a fit makalele including a dangerous winger like arjen robben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:
Ramdeuter, tell us now if you read this news or not https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10069932/Jose-Mourinho-agrees-Real-Madrid-exit-clearing-the-way-for-him-to-become-new-Chelsea-manager.html

If you did read it, tell us the part you do not understand let me try my Best to explain it to you. Or maybe, we have people here who know how to explain things to dummies.

At least, i Can trust ibime to do that, even using mathematical illustrations.

Nihilstjnr, nateevs and airmark Can all do a great job if you dont want mathematical illustrations.

Only smart people will read and understand. Exit by mutual consent is a euphemism used when a coach is fired

Mourinho had a contract till 2016 in Madrid they terminated him in 2013. What does that tell you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
popizaino:

All this coaches you mentioned never had a young magical drogba plus a fit makalele including a dangerous winger like arjen robben.
so, it is pep that does not have a powerful aguero, KDB and sane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Only smart people will read and understand. Exit by mutual consent is a euphemism used when a coach is fired

Mourinho had a contract till 2016 in Madrid they terminated him in 2013. What does that tell you?
by now you are supposed to be saying you are sorry, but your strong head no go gree.

Let me post some part of the news you shared

Significantly, Mourinho has negotiated a departure from Madrid that is free of compensation for all parties. Had he been sacked, Mourinho could have activated the £17 million clause in his contract. Similarly, if
Chelsea had made a formal approach for Mourinho, Madrid could have pointed to the remaining three years on his contract and demanded compensation which, even with a break clause, would have amounted to around £12 million.
Roman Abramovich, the Chelsea owner, was forced to pay around £18 million to Mourinho and his staff when they left Stamford Bridge in 2007, meaning that the issue of compensation to reappoint him would have represented a very serious hurdle in negotiations.

If you Can explain the bolded correctly from your own understanding, i will know that this has not truely gotten out of hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pep and Mourinho are in the same league same City and One is breaking record one is moaning

90% of Man Utd fans will take Guardiola today to coach them, I doubt you will see 2% of City fans that will take Mourinho to coach them

That shows the one thats superior
so it's now a matter of who's superior not that Mourinho is a scam anymore, keep shifting bases.

i mentioned how great Mourinho was in Chelsea, you asked why was he sacked then. Ancelotti carry CL for RM, dem still sack am grin Ancelotti is a scam

Mourinho that was named among the 10 greatest coaches since the foundation of UEFA in 1945 is a scam according to you grin The SMART One
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
gbolly0001:
UCL draw
Barca - Pot 1
Manchester United - Pot 2
Chelsea - Pot Harcourt
Arsenal -Pot hole �
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
diggz ahbeg which port sorry port our very own Chelsea dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afolabi6046:

so it's now a matter of who's superior not that Mourinho is a scam anymore, keep shifting bases.

i mentioned how great Mourinho was in Chelsea, you asked why was he sacked then. Ancelotti carry CL for RM, dem still sack am grin Ancelotti is a scam

Mourinho that was named among the 10 greatest coaches since the foundation of UEFA in 1945 is a scam according to you grin The SMART One

Mourinho was great before Guardiola came into the league, the moment Pep came, Mourinho became a scam.

Pep came to meet Mourinho in his favourite league even in the same City and he is rubbing his face in the dust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:

Mourinho doesnt have the powerful Lukaku, Pogba Alexis Matic etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greatihex:

Mourinho doesnt have the powerful Lukaku, Pogba Alexis Matic etc?.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
K. Navas,the keeper cvntois will never be better than, just won the UEFA best keeper....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
neezar:
dgz ahbeg which port sorry port our very own manU dey

Why u dey look for port when u Sabi say ur useless team no get hope of going anywhere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
diggz:

Why u dey look for port when u Sabi say ur useless team no get hope of going anywhere?
We don't play Thursday night football wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
neezar:

We don't play Thursday night football wink

Group H

ManU vs Juv

I see you people playing Thursday football after group stage...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) (5912) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Bluelines69 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.