Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585873 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

No semi final win whether in CL world cup or euro

That man United Anderson and fletcher had ucl medals are they better than Riquelme or ballack?

Answer me with direct answers and not turn amala.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

It is your bayern Munich legends that have failure genes cus the only time they won ucl in recent time they didn't meet their worst nightmare chelsea.

Most bayern players have either won a CL world cup unlike hidden hazard that cannot win a semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

That man United Anderson and fletcher had ucl medals are they better than Riquelme or ballack?

Were they key men in their team.

The only way hazard can win these is if he's carried on but if you're waiting for hazzard to be the key man when his team wins major trophies then you'll wait long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

Since you've kind of admitted that hazard is just useless and cannot win a major title, I'll lower the barfor him,

answer me directly when will hidden hazard win a major semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mbappe tooorrr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
3 Starts (for club & country)
3 Goals.
3 Assists.
3 Man of the Matches

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

Bro, let this argument with him rest jare. You should have realised by now that, there's absolutely nothing u can say that would make him change him mind about Hazard. Some of us have done more than this b4 we decided it was pointless arguing with him.

Stop entertaining that apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Carried along like your failed winger bastian schweinsterger?

Tell me how that failed winger was a key player in your mistakenly ucl triumph?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:
Carried along like your failed winger bastian schweinsterger?

Tell me how that failed winger was a key player in your mistakenly ucl triumph?

Bastian Schweinteiger key member of a CL winning team and world cup winning team

When will Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard win a semi final lets say we agree he cannot win a trophy since he is only about shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Bro, let this argument with him rest jare. You should have realised by now that, there's absolutely nothing u can say that would make him change him mind about Hazard. Some of us have done more than this b4 we decided it was pointless arguing with him.

Make dem show the major trophy Hidden won or major performance na him turn to work now, He don try bring up every player to justify Hazard being a failure since even Chilavert
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I perfectly understand you bro but raumdeuter cmoments are toxic before you know it will form most people's opinion about hazard if someone doesn't curb it on time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
NOBODYY:
Since 2015

Neymar: 27 G+A for Brazil
Messi: 32 G+A for Argentina
Hazard: 35 G+A for Belgium
Ronaldo: 41 G+A for Portugal

Do the Raumdeuter challenge and reply like he would ...

Raumdeuter be like: And so? Goals and assists do not matter anymore, has he won Afcon for Belgium? Did he score in a world cup final? Or did he score in space?
That's cos European teams play a lot of farmers for their world cup qualification
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bastian Schweinteiger key member of a CL winning team and world cup winning team

When will Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard win a semi final lets say we agree he cannot win a trophy since he is only about shakushaku

What did your failed winger score or assist in the finals that made him a key player in 2013 ucl win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bayern flop out for a faster Rudiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

I perfectly understand you bro but raumdeuter cmoments are toxic before you know it will form most people's opinion about hazard if someone doesn't curb it on time.

Leave people to their opinions, let's enjoy this thread and what Hazard give us in peace.

Those who know the truth know. Make una free am jare.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:
What did your failed winger score or assist in the finals that made him a key player in 2013 ucl win?

By 2013 Schweinsteiger was a midfielder its only ignorant people that will be asking if Kante scored or assisted

Can you still show us a semi final Hidden won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
obainojazz:
Bayern flop out for a faster Rudiger

In a meaningless friendly? Those type are for Manure players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

By 2013 Schweinsteiger was a midfielder its only ignorant people that will be asking if Kante scored or assisted

Can you still show us a semi final Hidden won?

Was your failed winger bastian schweinsterger the kante in your team when you ucl or martinez ?

Atleast if your failed winger is not expected to score as a cmf is he also not expected not to give assist in the finals as a midfielder like xavi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Leave people to their opinions, let's enjoy this thread and what Hazard give us in peace.

Those who know the truth know. Make una free am jare.

Ok I will try even though it's hard especially when Hazard is my favourite chelsea player of all time after drogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:
Was your failed winger bastian schweinsterger the kante in your team when you ucl or martinez ?
Atleast if your failed winger is not expected to score as a cmf is he also not expected not to give assist in the finals as a midfielder like xavi?

That is the job of the front 4, Muller Robben Ribery and the striker.

The job of Schweinsteiger is midfield control and he won the CL and world cup doing that

When will Hidden Hazard win a semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:
Ok I will try even though it's hard especially when Hazard is my favourite chelsea player of all time after drogba.

Hazard? That shakushaku unproductive player? You no see better players like Lampard Carvalho Kante Cech, cashley na that failed dancer Hidden Shakushaku be your own favourite player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

In a meaningless friendly? Those type are for Manure players
it's a tactical change sir, those Machu Picchu residents taking Boatheng for a run
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
obainojazz:
it's a tactical change sir, those Machu Picchu residents taking Boatheng for a run

In a friendly game? When real football starts next weekend

Those type of matches are for Manure fans not CL and world cup winners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is the job of the front 4, Muller Robben Ribery and the striker.

The job of Schweinsteiger is midfield control and he won the CL and world cup doing that

When will Hidden Hazard win a semi final

Were xavi iniesta and mata among the front 3s in their respective teams before providing assists in the finals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:

I practically worship the ground Hazard walks on, you needed to see me hailing him in front of my mum and babe yesterday when Belgium played.

Airmark, Hensben and I have always argued with that guy when he posts ridiculously about him but he wouldn't change his mind.

Best is to pay less attention to his posts about him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
popizaino:
Were xavi iniesta and mata among the front 3s in their respective teams before providing assists in the finals?

Bayern played a different pattern to Barcelona or every midfielder must be Xavi and Iniesta? or which kain foolish question be this

Ronaldo scored a bicycle kick to put Madrid past Juventus, why cant Hazard do the same?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:
men last night was shameful for me, i used to watch all those fifa game players on tv going for the fifa competition and in my mind i will be like, i will easily beat this guy na, i never regarded them, yesterday, had small internet to waste, i was like let me play against someone online, played against one american guy cry cry cry cry the first half for like 20mins i couldnt get the ball, if i just hold it, his players will rush me, when he goes to my post, he either scores or my keepers performs magic, play play play, 5-0 and i havent even had a single shot on target, 2nd half was even worst, we nigerians dont substitution, we play like that till the end, guy kept changing and scoring me, in the end 9-0, i had only 1 shot on target and it was a very long shot, i was frustrated and didnt know how to play him, so i tried my luck

we played again, i did formation, packing bus things, ronaldo as striker, even tried to form sarri ball small cry cry cry cry he still beat me 12-0, i didnt have a single shot on target, not even corner self or freekick, i beat most of my friends, i used to think that i had fifa rep but i'm a boy where people dey and the guy was a random person, imagine those pros that win award for it, na wa oooooo, went to youtube to read about how to be very good, they said i shld use small teams to play against big teams when i play computer, i tried just now and computer flogged me 6-0, maybe i will just retire, this thing is depressing i swear
grin grin grin you re not alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:
I practically worship the ground Hazard walks on, you needed to see me hailing him in front of my mum and babe yesterday when Belgium played.
Airmark, Hensben and I have always argued with that guy when he posts ridiculously about him but he wouldn't change his mind.

If you wan worship player you need to find a better player not hidden shakushaku Hazard

Assuming your mom or brother ex-babe asked you
wow Femi Did this Hazard win the world cup? You will say No,
Has he ever played the world cup final? No
Has he ever won a semi final NO
Has he ever scored in a world cup semi? NO
Has he ever won the CL? No
Has he ever played the CL final NO
Has he ever won a CL semi? NO
Has he ever scored in a CL semi NO
Has he ever won the Euro No
Has he ever scored in the final NO
Has he ever won a Euro semi? NO
Has he ever scored in a CL semi? NO

At that point they will look at your face, feel your temperature

Your babe will start sending text to your younger brother to take her back as she cannot understand why you are attracted to failures and if it will continue into the future

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

In a friendly game? When real football starts next weekend

Those type of matches are for Manure fans not CL and world cup winners
Because we don't have a world cup winner kwo.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayern played a different pattern to Barcelona or every midfielder must be Xavi and Iniesta? or which kain foolish question be this

Ronaldo scored a bicycle kick to put Madrid past Juventus, why cant Hazard do the same?

If you are not trying to smart by half you should know am not expecting your failed winger to be like xavi iniesta mata but have assists like them in the finals and not be a carried along midfielders like Anderson and fletcher .

Even busquet has a ucl finals assists so what excuse does your failed winger have for not assisting in the finals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Maybe you have finally tamed me with this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
obainojazz:
Because we don't have a world cup winner kwo.

Point to a player in your team that has won a CL and world cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), typicalgamer(m), KanielOutis92, Ibeme, Silentgroper(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.