Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your lack of understanding is shocking

So if a striker is on his goal line and the ball comes to him he failed to clear his team concedes who will be blamed?

You singled out hummels....not a single comment from you against your mumu attackers.

I guess your attackers were busy on the goal line waiting for balls to be cleared.

Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What formation does Chelsea play? Is it 433 343 352 or what and where is Hazard there?

Show a picture of Chelsea formation and lets compare with liverpools formation

u r going wt d formation n I m telling you wat tactics is....ask urself y z mane/sallah regarded as attackers. .while Williams/hazard called midfielder. .....

tactics/approaches coms mind here...

abi na me list dem as midfielders/attackers....go their website bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
You singled out hummels....not a single comment from you against your mumu attackers.
I guess your attackers were busy on the goal line waiting for balls to be cleared.
Shameless man.

Which of the attackers saw a glaring chance like Hummels and wasted it off target
When you have been schooled on the basics of football if you cannot cope stay one side and learn

You are the one who is displaying shamelessness here
A player wastes a clear scoring chance that other CBs are scoring all you could come up with is that he is a defender.
Was Ramos a striker when he was scoring for Madrid or Mina or Umtiti who scored in a world cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
u r going wt d formation n I m telling you wat tactics is....ask urself y z mane/sallah regarded as attackers. .while Williams/hazard called midfielder. .....

tactics/approaches coms mind here...
abi na me list dem as midfielders/attackers....go their website bro

Its the failure of a player that will determine of he is an attacker or a midfielder

Shaqiri is a sub for Salah where is he listed?
Which tactic? Tell us whoch tactic Mane plays and how its different from the one Hazard plays

If Willian were to be productive, he will be regarded as an attacker.

Look at the FIFA listing again, tell us any playing that plays on the wing in a 433 and is called a midfielder. ONLY Hidden shakushaku Hazard the failed attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is where your lack of understand shines through

Schweinsteger plays as a winger in a 442. 442 wngers are midfielders e.g Beckham Figo etc

433 wingers are attackers e.g Mane, Neymar

Its extreme failure like that of Hazard that will make them downgrade him from an attacker to a midfielder

What about Kevin De bruyne?

Or did Chelsea play 4-4-2 under mourinho too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
What about Kevin De bruyne?
Or did Chelsea play 4-4-2 under mourinho too?

What happened to Debruyne and how many games did he play under Mourinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its the failure of a player that will determine of he is an attacker or a midfielder

Shaqiri is a sub for Salah where is he listed?
Which tactic? Tell us whoch tactic Mane plays and how its different from the one Hazard plays

If Willian were to be productive, he will be regarded as an attacker.

Look at the FIFA listing again, tell us any playing that plays on the wing in a 433 and is called a midfielder. ONLY Hidden shakushaku Hazard the failed attacker
.....talking abt sub ..u min an attacker cannot b sub 4 a midfielder.?.......it may interest u dat Pedro z classifield among Chelsea strikers..is he more productive dan hazard.....Chelsea called him a midfielder. .Fifapro regarded him as a midfielder n u want mk we 4get dem n follow ur own ...haba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which of the attackers saw a glaring chance like Hummels and wasted it off target
When you have been schooled on the basics of football if you cannot cope stay one side and learn

You are the one who is displaying shamelessness here
A player wastes a clear scoring chance that other CBs are scoring all you could come up with is that he is a defender.
Was Ramos a striker when he was scoring for Madrid or Mina or Umtiti who scored in a world cup final

Why did you blame ONLY HUMMELS....

Yes, Hummels missed a goalscoring chance. But you shouldn't have singled him out for the teams wcup exit....while exempting the useless attackers but if Hazard was a German...you would have blamed him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
.....talking abt sub ..u min an attacker cannot b sub 4 a midfielder.?.......it may interest u dat Pedro z classifield among Chelsea strikers..is he more productive dan hazard.....Chelsea called him a midfielder. .Fifapro regarded him as a midfielder n u want mk we 4get dem n follow ur own ...haba

This is the evdence when Pedro is listed as an attacker but Hazard who plays in attack and even as a false 9 is now claiming to be a midfielder thats how you know that he is a failure

This is Chelsea website referring to Hidden as an attacker but when its time to compare his stats with other attackers and they see failure, they quickly call him midfielder

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/24/hazard-shortlisted-for-top-award

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What happened to Debruyne and how many games did he play under Mourinho?

Last time I checked...kdb started out as a winger but was downgraded to a midfielder.

Because he is a failure...No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
Why did you blame ONLY HUMMELS....

Yes, Hummels missed a goalscoring chance. But you shouldn't have singled him out for the teams wcup exit....while exempting the useless attackers but if Hazard was a German...you would have blamed him.

Hummels missed the most glaring chance of the day. Germany's best chance was wasted by Hummels

So if Morata is on Chelsea goal line and he allows the ball into the net, you will blame Rudiger since its not Moratas job to defend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
Last time I checked...kdb started out as a winger but was downgraded to a midfielder.
Because he is a failure...No?

KdB like Schweinsteiger were more effective as midfielders

Hazard plays in attack but he is called a midfielder because his stats are shameful for an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

When a player is a failure they will downgrade him from attacker to midfielder

In EPL fantasy, When Zaha productivity increased he was upgraded to an attacker, Same with Josh King but Hidden Hazard because he is unproductive despite playing in attack and even false 9 for some games last season is still seen as a midfielder

When I check the list and see Mane and Salah listed as attackers but Hazard who plays the exact same position categorized as midfielders That only acknowledges how much of a failure Hazard is

Most clubs play 433, Of those listed as midfielders, most of them play regularly in the midfield 3, Hazard is the only one who plays as part of the attack 3 yet listed as a midfield 3

Whats the difference in the role Hazard Neymar Salah Mane play and why Hazard the only one listed as a midfielder

I challenge anyone with proper football knowledge to tell me why Hazard was listed as a midfielder and Mane is an attacker using the formation and role they play in the formation as examples
Has there be any time fifa called Hazard an attacker and now referred to him as midfielder now? Answer me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What formation does Chelsea play? Is it 433 343 352 or what and where is Hazard there?

Show a picture of Chelsea formation and lets compare with liverpools formation
..do u knw dat sane z regarded as a midfielder even wen he plays in d 3 fronts ..NO ...it doesn't mata as far he z not hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels missed the most glaring chance of the day. Germany's best chance was wasted by Hummels

So if Morata is on Chelsea goal line and he allows the ball into the net, you will blame Rudiger since its not Moratas job to defend

PlainJAY:

Read this again carefully, if possible read it loudly for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
hensben:
Has there be any time fifa called Hazard an attacker and now referred to him as midfielder now? Answer me.

Has there been anytime Hazard excelled in the work of an attacker he was detailed to do in Chelsea or Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

KdB like Schweinsteiger were more effective as midfielders

Good. Since they were downgraded from being attackers to midfielders.

We both agree they are failures. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..do u knw dat sane z regarded as a midfielder even wen he plays in d 3 fronts ..NO ...it doesn't mata as far he z not hazard

You tell too much lies

Who regards him as such?

Sane and Sterling have shown productivity and are now regarded as forwards

https://www.mancity.com/teams/first-team

Lets see how you will turn amala here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
Read this again carefully, if possible read it loudly for better understanding.

Hummels missed the clearest german chance but you want us to blame attackers who didnt miss the most glaring chance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
Good. Since they were downgraded from being attackers to midfielders.
We both agree they are failures. grin

Schweini and KDB play as midfielders and are correctly labelled so

Hazard plays in attack but because he posts numbers shameful for an attacker they call him a midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is the evdence when Pedro is listed as an attacker but Hazard who plays in attack and even as a false 9 is now claiming to be a midfielder thats how you know that he is a failure

This is Chelsea website referring to Hidden as an attacker but when its time to compare his stats with other attackers and they see failure, they quickly call him midfielder

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/24/hazard-shortlisted-for-top-award
hazard is a midfielder dat was given d attacking role 4 a short time wen morata was 100% a flop...........or is it wrong 2 say azp Chelsea's central defender played a decisive role in Spain's right full back ??when he excel in dat positions. .........adjectives z allow in showering Praises .........

Hazard z labbeled a midfielder in Chelsea squad while azp z z right full back....but could swap positions wen tactics is called upon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels missed the clearest german chance but you want us to blame attackers who didnt miss the most glaring chance?

One thing is for sure if Hazard was German, you will forgive hummels and would have blamed him.

Hazard gets blamed by you even before he kicks the ball

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Una dey Mad well well especially you Plainjay grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
post=71080888]

You tell too much lies

Who regards him as such?

Sane and Sterling have shown productivity and are now regarded as forwards

https://www.mancity.com/teams/first-team

Lets see how you will turn amala here
[/quote].is high time u learnt sumtin Abt forward nd attackers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Schweini and KDB play as midfielders and are correctly labelled so

Hazard plays in attack but because he posts numbers shameful for an attacker they call him a midfielder

Schweini & Kdb started out as wingers.

Got downgraded from wingers to midfielders.

Raumdeuter said

raumdeuter:

i.e schweini and Kdb are FAILURES according to raumdeuter.

End of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

Can we say Schweinsteiger was a failure that's why he was downgraded from an attacker to a midfielder?
..I tire 4 this guy.....

Wait 4 another new twist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..I tire 4 this guy.....

Wait 4 another new twist

I'm waiting for him.

He will keep on bringing stupid logic just to degrade Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Una dey Mad well well especially you Plainjay grin grin

grin grin

No amala turning today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

grin grin

No amala turning today
.THAT Z MA NIGGA..
We dey here gidigba 2day

I get him time 2day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nathz45: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

In EPL fantasy, When Zaha productivity increased he was upgraded to an attacker, Same with Josh King but Hidden Hazard because he is unproductive despite playing in attack and even false 9 for some games last season is still seen as a midfielder

When I check the list and see Mane and Salah listed as attackers but Hazard who plays the exact same position categorized as midfielders That only acknowledges how much of a failure Hazard is

Most clubs play 433, Of those listed as midfielders, most of them play regularly in the midfield 3, Hazard is the only one who plays as part of the attack 3 yet listed as a midfield 3

Whats the difference in the role Hazard Neymar Salah Mane play and why Hazard the only one listed as a midfielder

I challenge anyone with proper football knowledge to tell me why Hazard was listed as a midfielder and Mane is an attacker using the formation and role they play in the formation as examples
Bro please go easy on me, I was just delivering a package from FIFA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
.THAT Z MA NIGGA..
We dey here gidigba 2day

I get him time 2day

He's probably waiting for erudit0r to bail him out or neymar419 to post something stupid and divert attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, Jamiuokolaa, Ibime(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), Ibunkun1(m), dostr4(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.