Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588662 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yaya Toure's best PL season Vs Eden Hazard's best PL season:

Yaya toure as Defensive Midfielder (20 goals 9 assists),

Eden Hazard as Forward
(14 goals 9 assists)

But but Hazard is Good at accumulating take ons

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2018
Neymar1095:

Eden Hazard as Forward
(14 goals 9 assists)

and that gave him how many PFA?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Because their careers started in 2015

I am sure someone too will say since the start of 2018/19 season Ronaldo 0 goals, Mitrovic 4 goals

Since the start of their careers Neymar 58goals 4th of all time in Brazil behind Pele, Ronaldo Romario

Hazard entire career 26 goals

Asides the strikers in that Belgium national team.. name one more player that has more involvement in goals in than Hazard.

Please do not turn eba or Amala .. please and please I'm begging it is the question I asked that you should answer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

He is an attacker and what is the work of an attacker? to score and assist. How well has Hazard been doing this?

4 career CL goals from open play abeg if he doesnt dissapear and he posts that type of numbers abeg what is he doing aside forming activity

He has either a goal or assist in every two games for Chelsea since he joined. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Neymar1095:

Eden Hazard as Forward
(14 goals 9 assists)

Lol hazard is very special. You don't get to see players with bad stats still being the best in the league on a norm. It happens very rarely, what if he stats pouring in the goals and assits then. He'll be the best in the solar system? Y'all just need to calm down and Love him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2018
NOBODYY:

Asides the strikers in that Belgium national team.. name one more player that has more involvement in goals in than Hazard.

Please do not turn eba or Amala .. please and please I'm begging it is the question I asked that you should answer. kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no well for this forum shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2018
NOBODYY:

Please do not turn eba or Amala .. please and please I'm begging it is the question I asked that you should answer.

Neymar that's younger has 58 goals for Brazil and he's about breaking records set by legendary players

Tell us how many goals hidden has for Belgium and let's compare to neymar since you brought up the comparison

Don't turn amala here. It's neymar vs. Hidden hazard like you wanted us to do. Their entire career goals and assist so let's do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2018
NOBODYY:

He has either a goal or assist in every two games for Chelsea since he joined. How about that?

He has 4 career goals in CL open play. How about that

6 seasons of CL football, 4 goals from open play. Those are defender type of stats.

Abeg how many goals in CL open play does John Stones have

I know kimmich a right back has 7 goals in fewer seasons but you think an attacker scoring 4 goals his entire CL career when he meets Europe elites is worthy of celebration
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Kimbeast:
Lol hazard is very special. You don't get to see players with bad stats still being the best in the league on a norm. It happens very rarely, what if he stats pouring in the goals and assits then. He'll be the best in the solar system? Y'all just need to calm down and Love him

Players like mahrez also won this award playing in a more defensive team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is the job of the front 4, Muller Robben Ribery and the striker.

The job of Schweinsteiger is midfield control and he won the CL and world cup doing that

What is Hummels' job? And what were you expecting him to do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

What is Hummels' job? And what were you expecting him to do?

Hummels like every defender their job first is to defend and if you see yourself in position to score or assist do it.

Just like an attackers job is to score but if he finds himself on his own goal line he's expected to defend. That's what Ramos Varane Umtiti Otamendi Kimmich would be expected to do

Why is it that an average Chelsea fan struggle with the basic concept of football given the type of ridiculous questions they keep asking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
NOBODYY:

Shey your water for amala never boil.

Neymar vs. Hazard since that's the discussion.

Let's see how amala Turner like you will have the liver to accuse someone of your favorite pastime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar that's younger has 58 goals for Brazil and he's about breaking records set by legendary players

Tell us how many goals hidden has for Belgium and let's compare to neymar since you brought up the comparison

Don't turn amala here. It's neymar vs. Hidden hazard like you wanted us to do. Their entire career goals and assist so let's do it

Abeg just see elite Amala turning skills.. you said Hazard is not productive (doesn't render goals and assists)

and I said "IN HIS NATIONAL TEAM, APART FROM THE STRIKER NAME A PLAYER WITH MORE CONTRIBUTION TO GOALS AND ASSIST"

Dont spin the argument to Neymar vs Hazard, it will not work here

Answer the question.

IN HIS NATIONAL TEAM, WHICH DE BRYNE THAT YOU LOVE BELONGS TO, APART FROM THE STRIKER NAME A PLAYER WITH MORE CONTRIBUTION TO GOALS AND ASSIST"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]He has 4 career goals in CL open play. How about that
6 seasons of CL football, 4 goals from open play. Those are defender type of stats.
Abeg how many goals in CL open play does John Stones have
I know kimmich a right back has 7 goals in fewer seasons but you think an attacker scoring 4 goals his entire CL career when he meets Europe elites is worthy of celebration[\s]

Your original post was Hazard as an attacker, his role is to score goals and make assists.

In the league, Hazard has a goal contributions in every two matches, ie on an average, no two matches passes without either a goal or an assist from Eden Hazard

Is this a productive number yes or no .

Please I asked "yes or No" not a long epistle about champions league.

"Direct question"

Is a goal or assist in every two matches productive?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels like every defender their job first is to defend and if you see yourself in position to score or assist do it.

Just like an attackers job is to score.

Then why did you not blame Germany attackers for their crashing out of the worldcup...

Abi them no see chance to score?

raumdeuter:

If it wasn't useless Hummels missing chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nathz45: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
this is for those of you arguing about E. Hazard's position.

#FIFAPro @55 players in contention for FIFA WORLD 11

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
nathz45:

Only ignoramus like one amala turner argue nonsense about Hazard. FIFA know better. U don’t jugde player’s position based on formation and tactics set up by the coach but the player’s abilities. Hazard play from deep to opponent’s goal post. Unlike salah and Neymar Hazard is disciplined with the ball, he rarely loose it, now that’s one strong feature of a midfielder. Hazard is a utility player, he can play from CM position to attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
nathz45:

some great analyst in NL will not agree wt u oo....anoda great twisting is on d verge with this update. .....wait 4 it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

Then why did you not blame Germany attackers for their crashing out of the worldcup...

Abi them no see chance to score?

Hummels was in a position to score and he failed to do it which other defenders like Varane, Umititi Yeri Mina etc did for fun at the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
nathz45:

Segedinho:

some great analyst in NL will not agree wt u oo....anoda great twisting is on d verge with this update. .....wait 4 it

hensben:
Only ignoramus like one amala turner argue nonsense about Hazard. FIFA know better. U don’t jugde player’s position based on formation and tactics set up by the coach but the player’s abilities. Hazard play from deep to opponent’s goal post. Unlike salah and Neymar Hazard is disciplined with the ball, he rarely loose it, now that’s one strong feature of a midfielder. Hazard is a utility player, he can play from CM position to attack.

When a player is a failure they will downgrade him from attacker to midfielder

In EPL fantasy, When Zaha productivity increased he was upgraded to an attacker, Same with Josh King but Hidden Hazard because he is unproductive despite playing in attack and even false 9 for some games last season is still seen as a midfielder

When I check the list and see Mane and Salah listed as attackers but Hazard who plays the exact same position categorized as midfielders That only acknowledges how much of a failure Hazard is

Most clubs play 433, Of those listed as midfielders, most of them play regularly in the midfield 3, Hazard is the only one who plays as part of the attack 3 yet listed as a midfield 3

Whats the difference in the role Hazard Neymar Salah Mane play and why Hazard the only one listed as a midfielder

I challenge anyone with proper football knowledge to tell me why Hazard was listed as a midfielder and Mane is an attacker using the formation and role they play in the formation as examples
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
NOBODYY:
Abeg just see elite Amala turning skills.. you said Hazard is not productive (doesn't render goals and assists)
and I said "IN HIS NATIONAL TEAM, APART FROM THE STRIKER NAME A PLAYER WITH MORE CONTRIBUTION TO GOALS AND ASSIST"
Dont spin the argument to Neymar vs Hazard, it will not work here
Answer the question.
IN HIS NATIONAL TEAM, WHICH DE BRYNE THAT YOU LOVE BELONGS TO, APART FROM THE STRIKER NAME A PLAYER WITH MORE CONTRIBUTION TO GOALS AND ASSIST"

This was your original post and see the people you compared Hazard to
NOBODYY:
Since 2015

Neymar: 27 G+A for Brazil
Messi: 32 G+A for Argentina
Hazard: 35 G+A for Belgium
Ronaldo: 41 G+A for Portugal

Do the Raumdeuter challenge and reply like he would ...

Raumdeuter be like: And so? Goals and assists do not matter anymore, has he won Afcon for Belgium? Did he score in a world cup final? Or did he score in space?

I now challenged you to post all their career NT goals then you put kettle for water claiming its Hazard vs Belgium strikers? Which of these you posted is a Belgian striker

When we showed you Hazard vs Neymar stats, your water boil you carry yam flour, pour and still insisting on on Belgian attacks

Is it because you know that the stats you posted will end up disgracing Hidden Hazard

Now start turning the amala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

In EPL fantasy, When Zaha productivity increased he was upgraded to an attacker, Same with Josh King but Hidden Hazard because he is unproductive despite playing in attack and even false 9 for some games last season is still seen as a midfielder

When I check the list and see Mane and Salah listed as attackers but Hazard who plays the exact same position categorized as midfielders That only acknowledges how much of a failure Hazard is

Most clubs play 433, Of those listed as midfielders, most of them play regularly in the midfield 3, Hazard is the only one who plays as part of the attack 3 yet listed as a midfield 3

Whats the difference in the role Hazard Neymar Salah Mane play and why Hazard the only one listed as a midfielder

I challenge anyone with proper football knowledge to tell me why Hazard was listed as a midfielder and Mane is an attacker using the formation and role they play in the formation as examples
..I hope this will be clearer 2 u since it z coming 4m Chelsea apps

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels was in a position to score and he failed to do it which other defenders like Varane, Umititi Yeri Mina etc did for fun at the world cup

Germany attackers were so useless that Neuer was so frustrated that he wanted to do their job for them.

Mr. Dayo didn't blame the attackers o....instead you blamed a defender whose primary job is to defend.

You need to stop the hate against some players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..I hope this will be clearer 2 u since it z coming 4m Chelsea apps

What formation does Chelsea play and where does Hazard play in that formation?

Check the Liverpool app and see where Salah and Mane are listed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Liverpool attackers. .

it might interest u that u r jst n unknown fan/"bad belle" n ur opinion as regards a player role in a given squad z absolutely negligible. ....u can rant,assume n 2 some extent position a given player into any category but d clubs stands is the utmost. ..

if a club tells us hazard z a midfielder n u chose him 2 b and attacker den I wonder what opinion every sane fans would go with...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can we say Schweinsteiger was a failure that's why he was downgraded from an attacker to a midfielder?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:
Germany attackers were so useless that Neuer was so frustrated that he wanted to do their job for them.

Mr. Dayo didn't blame the attackers o....instead you blamed a defender whose primary job is to defend.

You need to stop the hate against some players.

Your lack of understanding is shocking

So if a striker is on his goal line and the ball comes to him he failed to clear his team concedes who will be blamed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What formation does Chelsea play and where does Hazard play in that formation?

Check the Liverpool app and see where Salah and Mane are listed
...when d 2 out of d 3 goes into d midfield 4m a coach tactical point of view. ...den they r more of midfielders dan attackers. ..n dat z d case here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
Liverpool attackers. .

it might interest u that u r jst n unknown fan/"bad belle" n ur opinion as regards a player role in a given squad z absolutely negligible. ....u can rant,assume n 2 some extent position a given player into any category but d clubs stands is the utmost. ..

if a club tells us hazard z a midfielder n u chose him 2 b and attacker den I wonder what opinion every sane fans would go with...

What formation does Chelsea play and where does Hazard play there?

What formation does Liverpool play and where does Salah and Mane play there

Its a simple question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
...when d 2 out of d 3 goes into d midfield 4m a coach tactical point of view. ...den they r more of midfielders dan attackers. ..n dat z d case here

What formation does Chelsea play? Is it 433 343 352 or what and where is Hazard there?

Show a picture of Chelsea formation and lets compare with liverpools formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What formation does Chelsea play and where does Hazard play there?

What formation does Liverpool play and where does Salah and Mane play there

Its a simple question
..as illustrated above ..d 2 in Liverpool plays offensively n offer less in d midfield thus regarded as attackers but d reverse is the case wen it coms 2 Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

Can we say Schweinsteiger was a failure that's why he was downgraded from an attacker to a midfielder?

This is where your lack of understand shines through

Schweinsteger plays as a winger in a 442. 442 wngers are midfielders e.g Beckham Figo etc

433 wingers are attackers e.g Mane, Neymar

Its extreme failure like that of Hazard that will make them downgrade him from an attacker to a midfielder

(1) (2) (3) ... (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), ademuy, hensben(m), AdisaOwala, Astrid4(m), airmark(m), Ijustwantto, SimpleGuy001, Geld(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.