Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
hensben:
Yes the season he was awarded premier league player of the season.

How did he excel? Was he the top scorer or top assister in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
.d same Fifaprooo labelled hazard as a midfielder n d rest forward. ..........mind u it was subdivided into 3....defenders ..midfielders. .forwards....................u

FIFpro labelled him a midfielder despite him being a forward because he lacks productivity thats expected of a forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
.that is wat raudmeter doesn't knw........forwards responsibility was well handled by hazard n these includes creating chances n opportunities......

His primary role z not goals nor assists. ...
He either mistake hm 4 an attacker or he just hate him.

Did he ever top goals or assists charts or whats the use of the chance created when they are not resulting in goals and assists

Why are Neymar, Mane Salah listed as forwards despite playing the same position Hazard plays in a 433
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Liverpool plays 433 just like Chelsea. Mane that plays Hazards role in Liverpool is called a forward while Hazard due to his lack of productivity is called a midfielder
..Go 2 Liverpool squad n positions even in fifpro ..mane z regarded as an attacker. While hazard both in fifpro n Chelsea is called an attacking midfielder otherwise a forward. .

I went further 2 define both 4 u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..hope u can differentiate be a forward n a striker .....

This is City website calling Sane a forward

How do you want to turn this amala now? To the left or to the right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7746694_leroy_jpeg9503cefe09166a4064f530d22194250f
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Schweinsteiger was never an attacker, he was a midfielder all his career

Wingers aren't attackers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..Go 2 Liverpool squad n positions even in fifpro ..mane z regarded as an attacker. While hazard both in fifpro n Chelsea is called an attacking midfielder otherwise a forward. .

I went further 2 define both 4 u

Hazard was called a midfielder in FIFpro because Hazard is a failure as an forward

While Mane who plays the same position is called a forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

Wingers aren't attackers?

Wingers in a 442 are midfielders E.g Beckham, Ray Parlour, Finidi, Figo , in a 433 they are attackers/forwards e.g Neymar Hazard Mane Salah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did he ever top goals or assists charts or whats the use of the chance created when they are not resulting in goals and assists

Why are Neymar, Mane Salah listed as forwards despite playing the same position Hazard plays in a 433
...goals/assists r not his primary role,rather he z expected 2 create chances n disturb d opposition defenders wch he delivers 2 d fullest hence was crowned PFL best player even wen his goals/assists r minimal....

Same tin wt Kante....he was d best in was he was xpected 2 do hence no debate as regard his best player award even wen Kane delivers goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

How did he excel? Was he the top scorer or top assister in the league
He must not be all that. He was a success that season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Wingers in a 442 are midfielders E.g Beckham, Ray Parlour, Finidi, Figo , in a 433 they are attackers/forwards e.g Neymar Hazard Mane Salah
Salah...mane r naturally attackers as shown by Liverpool's app...........n hazard z naturally an attacking midfielder. ..
In summary attackers could be referred 2 as forwards but all forward cannot be referred 2 as attackers ....I blv this will help

Not my fault if u cannot comprehend this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yen yen yen

What I know is schweini and kdb are failures.

Logic aye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why did we sell Arjen Robben?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
can Saturday come on time, thread is something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Afolabi6046:
can Saturday come on time, thread is something else.
More traffic grin
Someone will just log off, come online and read 5 utterly inane and meaningless pages of grown men needlessly going in circles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
My own problem is not even the amala turner. Na the people wey don dey follow am drag this thing for like 10 days now. Na una dey mad.(I said what i said. I wont apologize)
No be u like Hazard pass. Plenty other Hazard fans sef full this place so i dont understand why u want the unpopular opinion of a nobody kill you b4 ur time!! undecided

If to say na argument between other Hazard or Chelsea fans now i for understand

If u see a mad man for road u dont stop to argue with him. U cross to the other side and u leave him alone with his madness!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

More traffic grin
Someone will just log off, come online and read 5 utterly inane and meaningless pages of grown men needlessly going in circles.
U even try u dey read am. I just jump to the last page and close it so that the "new" logo beside the thread for followed topics go comot. Hazard for almost two straight weeks when no be say dem use Hazard swear for am...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lana1:
My own problem is not even the amala turner. Na the people wey don dey follow am drag this thing for like 10 days now. Na una dey mad.(I said what i said. I wont apologize)
No be u like Hazard pass. Plenty other Hazard fans sef full this place so i dont understand why u want the unpopular opinion of a nobody kill you b4 ur time!! undecided

If to say na argument between other Hazard or Chelsea fans now i for understand

If u see a mad man for road u dont stop to argue with him. U cross to the other side and u leave him alone with his madness!!

I move a motion let's ignore this amala turner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
...goals/assists r not his primary role,rather he z expected 2 create chances n disturb d opposition defenders wch he delivers 2 d fullest hence was crowned PFL best player even wen his goals/assists r minimal....

Same tin wt Kante....he was d best in was he was xpected 2 do hence no debate as regard his best player award even wen Kane delivers goals

Disturb defence? What kind of rubbish is that? In football the aim is to score, but when its Hzard thats when we have disturb defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
hensben:
He must not be all that. He was a success that season

Then what should he be to be considered a success

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
Robben didn't want to stay, as soon as Mourinho told him he's not in his
first team he told his agent to find him another club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Branzy:

I move a motion let's ignore this amala turner

You mean you wan ignore noboddy and segendinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
PlainJAY:

Yen yen yen

What I know is schweini and kdb are failures.

Logic aye.

Schweini world cup winner CL winner, when you are looking for failures look in the direction of Hidden Shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Disturb defence? What kind of rubbish is that? In football the aim is to score, but when its Hzard thats when we have disturb defence
..disturb defence z actually a layman terms wch depicts creating opportunities by making defenders tense n restless...slicing tru d defence like a hot knife tru a rubber bucket . ...reason while a coach tends 2 loose 2 or more defenders to him when he is playing.........d total aim z 2 score ?YES ...but it is division of Labour..defenders defends.....midfielders protects.n disturbs..Attackers scores ....it is a bonus wen def/Mf scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
ALL PAGES OF DZ THREAD ARE JUST FILLED WITH ONLY ONE NAME...DAT ALONE IS GREATNESS IN D PERSON OF HAZARD.....HAZARD IS HAZARD,,,,HAZARD IS UNIQUE IN HIS STYLE,,, WEDA HE IS SCORING OR NOT,,,,,HE'S A GOOD PLAYER

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:
..disturb defence z actually a layman terms wch depicts creating opportunities by making defenders tense n restless...slicing tru d defence like a hot knife tru a rubber bucket . ...reason while a coach tends 2 loose 2 or more defenders to him when he is playing.........d total aim z 2 score ?YES ...but it is division of Labour..defenders defends.....midfielders protects.n disturbs..Attackers scores ....it is a bonus wen def/Mf scores

Disturb? That is a footballers job? I will think its only miscreants that disturb people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Disturb? That is a footballers job? I will think its only miscreants that disturb people
Reread it agn n see wat disturbs means n stop turning anoda amala...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Segedinho:

Reread it agn n see wat disturbs means n stop turning anoda amala...

There is no role in football called disturbing

Its a figment of Hazard fans imagination
An attacker than cannot score is now called a disturbing midfielder

Who was disturbing for Madrid last 3 seasons when they won the CL

France won the world cup, who was the disturbance for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

Injury prone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Once again airmark best striker that is still recovering after over 1yr Andrea Belloti was benched for Simone Zaza in the Italian NT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
. I blv he wanted 2 leave...............1 tin I v noticed abt Chelsea is they tend 2 sell players who z "head twist" in moving else where
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
.I blv he wanted 2 leave...............1 tin I vnoticed abt Chelsea is they tend 2 sell players who r "head twist" in moving else where

(1) (2) (3) ... (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.