Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10444419 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Did Chelsea perform any better asides 2012 before he joined?
U don start d fight already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Did Chelsea perform any better asides 2012 before he joined?

Are you sure you are a Chelsea fan?

2012 Chelsea CL winner
2011 Quarter final
2010 Second round lost to the eventual winner
2009 semi final lost to eventual winner
2008 finalist
2007 semi final loss

Since Hazard joined
2013 Crashed out of group
2014 Semi final loss
2015 Second round loss to 10 men PSG
2016 Second round home and away loss to PSG
2017 Did not qualify
2018 Second round loss to Barcelona
2019 Did not qualify for CL

You can see that 6 seasons before Hazard joined only once did Chelsea crash out in round of 16
7 seasons after Hazard joined 3 times crashed out of second round, 1 crash out in groups and twice didnt qualify

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Are you sure you are a Chelsea fan?

2012 Chelsea CL winner
2011 Quarter final
2010 Second round lost to the eventual winner
2009 semi final lost to eventual winner
2008 finalist
2007 semi final loss

Since Hazard joined
2013 Crashed out of group
2014 Semi final loss
2015 Second round loss to 10 men PSG
2016 Second round home and away loss to PSG
2017 Did not qualify
2018 Second round loss to Barcelona
2019 Did not qualify for CL

You can see that 6 seasons before Hazard joined only once did Chelsea crash out in round of 16
7 seasons after Hazard joined 3 times crashed out of second round, 1 crash out in groups and twice didnt qualify
Does that justify how useless Hazard is?

Is he the reason they crashed out of the champions league?

Does Hazard being in the team make Chelsea better than the other teams they lost against?

Is this the reason for all the argument that we have been seeing across all the pages?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy

Oh boi, see JAMB questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Does Hazard being in the team make Chelsea better than the other teams they lost against?
Is this the reason for all the argument that we have been seeing across all the pages?

These are factual evidence of Hazards uselessness on CL stage for Chelsea
What else justify these failures if not for the incompetence of Hidden Hazard

He is supposed to be the teams best player and often time he is the worst player on such CL nights
Hazard is supposed to make Chelsea better but he has made them worse in Europe
2014 when Chelsea lost to Atletico he was the worst on the field
last season vs Barcelona Willian was trying to make things happen but Hidden was just lost
Same vs PSG in those 2 losses

That is why Hidden Ikedia Hazard has 4 goals in CL open play his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Hazard is the reason Chelsea stopped progressing to the latter stages of the UCL. I think Hazard has one juju that causes that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
afrodoc2:
cheesy
would you asslick Raumdueter forever? Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is because you realize that you have no point
ofcourse, I don't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hidden has played under multiple strikers and currently led Chelsea to Iropa

Why were was failed winger bastian schweinsterger not leading his team to ucl finals when he was playing with luca Tony or Roy makaay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Hazard is the reason Chelsea stopped progressing to the latter stages of the UCL. I think Hazard has one juju that causes that.

No be juju, Na uselessness

When he is dropping 4 goals in 6 seasons, ABi shey na juju seize him leg from scoring?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:
How many "he doesn't score much" was that? The epitaph of a failed attacker. He doesn't score much

Did zidane score that much ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

Why were was failed winger bastian schweinsterger not leading his team to ucl finals when he was playing with luca Tony or Roy makaay?

Schweinsteiger made a CL final in 2010, WOn CL in 2013, Won world cup in 2014

Its better you focus on the failure called hidden Hazard and compare him to his peers like Wilfred Zaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
Did zidane score that much ?

Zidane was a midfielder who had 3 goals in world cup finals, 1 goal in CL final

Na that person you wan compare Hidden Hazard who hasnt won a semi final before to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
ofcourse, I don't

So try to think of a sensible point next time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

No be juju, Na uselessness

When he is dropping 4 goals in 6 seasons, ABi shey na juju seize him leg from scoring?
So Hazard and not the other 10 players is to blame for Chelsea's predicament

Messi is to blame for what happened in Roma last season?
Neymar is to blame for Madrid beating them home and away?

Please don't even reply me. I can't do this with you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

That Hazard is overhyped and the reason Chelsea failed in the CL since he joined

And your useless bayern Munich team is overrated.
The only reason you could lifted ucl in recent years was because you played Barcelona when their first team coach was under treatment and much of the players were playing under painkiller if not I wonder if you will have mouth today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

So try to think of a sensible point next time
You just see yourself as one authority sha. What point do i need to prove to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

These are factual evidence of Hazards uselessness on CL stage for Chelsea
What else justify these failures if not for the incompetence of Hidden Hazard

He is supposed to be the teams best player and often time he is the worst player on such CL nights
Hazard is supposed to make Chelsea better but he has made them worse in Europe
2014 when Chelsea lost to Atletico he was the worst on the field
last season vs Barcelona Willian was trying to make things happen but Hidden was just lost
Same vs PSG in those 2 losses

That is why Hidden Ikedia Hazard has 4 goals in CL open play his entire career
I accept. He isn't good.
Does that make you any better? Does it make me any richer? Does it make you any richer?

That's why even the commentators, coaches and other players who "aren't" professionals keep commending him. You who is the professional choose to portray him as useless.

If the majority who are not professionals keep commending him; and a few percentage (including you) who are professionals keep criticizing him

Then

I am okay with that

There's no point arguing any further cos we're both talking from a biased point of view. One from hatred and the other from liking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
When asked just how good his new team-mate is, Kovacic said: "Really good. I didn't know he's so good."

"Obviously I knew that he is a great player," the Croatian added. "But now, when I see him playing with us every day, every week, he is just incredible.

"For me, in this moment, one of the three best players in the world.

I think people disrespect Hazard because he doesn't score as much as other attackers.

TBH, dude seats up there with Lionel Messi in performance just that he doesn't score much. He's mesmerizing to watch but he doesn't score much. He doesn't fall easily, but he doesn't score much. He always run at defence but he doesn't score. He takes on opposition without fear but he doesn't score much. Jones and Koscielny especially fear him but he doesn't score much.

After Lionel Messi, my next best player is Eden Hazard and I don't care cheesy
You think if Messi didn't score that much he would be regarded as a goat? You think if he just concerned himself with doing shuku shaker, he would have achieved everything he has?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
So Hazard and not the other 10 players is to blame for Chelsea's predicament

Messi is to blame for what happened in Roma last season?
Neymar is to blame for Madrid beating them home and away?

Please don't even reply me. I can't do this with you.

Messi has done a lot for Barcelona won them CL matches and games so don't even bring his name here, he is allowed off years based on his achievement

Neymar missed the home game vs Madrid last year due to injury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
afrodoc2:
cheesy

Person go need extra sheets o. Maybe the car boot dweller go get abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

And your useless bayern Munich team is overrated.
The only reason you could lifted ucl in recent years was because you played Barcelona when their first team coach was under treatment and much of the players were playing under painkiller if not I wonder if you will have mouth today.

Lol
Bayern beat Juventus home and awya, beat Barcelona home and away to win

The worst Bayern has made since 2015 was quarter final
The best Chelsea has made since then was a quarter final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Maybe they would still be in the CL and not playing act of apostles in Iropa

With hidden in Chelsea
one season 2012/13 they failed to qualify from cl group stage
Another season 2018/19 they failed to qualify CL
Another season 2016/17 they failed to qualify for Europe in any competition

Out of 6 seasons hidden has spent in Chelsea,

If Chelsea had known that he had such failure genes they would have avoided this Belgian Ikedia

When you beat this foolish drum thinking is a valid argument I just laugh at your ignorance. So did we buy hazard to replace drogba to help us win ucl?drogba was the one who made us contender in ucl and everyone with functioning brain will know that without having a proper striker like drogba we were bound to suffer in the ucl.so tell me how hazard should stir us to ucl finals without a striker of drogba calibre.for every team that has won ucl in the past there is always this terrific combo such as messi suares neymar,robben Ribery mandzukic,ronaldo rooney tevez,ronaldo benzema bale,messi villa pedro but hazard hatred has eaten you so deep that all you yell out is how sole hazard should lead chelsea to another ucl title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
You just see yourself as one authority sha. What point do i need to prove to you?

You dont need to prove anything, Just take your FAT L with it and repeat, Hidden Hazard is a useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

When you beat this foolish drum thinking is a valid argument I just laugh at your ignorance. So did we buy hazard to replace drogba to help us win ucl?drogba was the one who made us contender in ucl and everyone with functioning brain will know that without having a proper striker like drogba we were bound to suffer in the ucl.so tell me how hazard should stir us to ucl finals without a striker of drogba calibre.for every team that has won ucl in the past there is always this terrific combo such as messi suares neymar,robben Ribery mandzukic,ronaldo rooney tevez,ronaldo benzema bale,messi villa pedro but hazard hatred has eaten you so deep that all you yell out is how sole hazard should lead chelsea to another ucl title.

Diego Costa is a striker close to the caliber of Drogba and what did Hidden achieve with him? Nothing. he actually missed Europe entirely

Or are you sayying its until Drogbas soon grows old enough and join Chelsea before Hidden Shakushaku Hazard will win the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Schweinsteiger made a CL final in 2010, WOn CL in 2013, Won world cup in 2014

Its better you focus on the failure called hidden Hazard and compare him to his peers like Wilfred Zaha

You didn't answer my question so as usual am not surprised you turning amala but let me pretend I didn't see your rubbish answer .

What did failed winger bastian schweinsterger win with Roy makaay,miroslav Klose and luca toni ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zidane was a midfielder who had 3 goals in world cup finals, 1 goal in CL final

Na that person you wan compare Hidden Hazard who hasnt won a semi final before to?

Hazard is also an attacking midfielder just like Zidane .in a normal 442 diamond formation hazard also will be deployed behind the 2 main strikers .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

I accept. He isn't good.
Does that make you any better? Does it make me any richer? Does it make you any richer?

That's why even the commentators, coaches and other players who "aren't" professionals keep commending him. You who is the professional choose to portray him as useless.

If the majority who are not professionals keep commending him; and a few percentage (including you) who are professionals keep criticizing him

Then

I am okay with that

There's no point arguing any further cos we're both talking from a biased point of view. One from hatred and the other from liking.

Anyone can praise anyone. What cant be denied is facts like goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lol
Bayern beat Juventus home and awya, beat Barcelona home and away to win

The worst Bayern has made since 2015 was quarter final
The best Chelsea has made since then was a quarter final

Lol.

Beating conte's juventus is what you are boasting of while .should I remind you that galatasary even beat them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
You didn't answer my question so as usual am not surprised you turning amala but let me pretend I didn't see your rubbish answer .
What did failed winger bastian schweinsterger win with Roy makaay,miroslav Klose and luca toni ?

In 2010 Schweini made a CL final. In 2014 Schweinsteiger won the world cup with Klose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

Lol.

Beating conte's juventus is what you are boasting of while .should I remind you that galatasary even beat them?

Which one has Chelsea with Hidden beaten. Let me remind you that it was the same Contes Juventus that sent Chelsea home in the group stage with Hidden Hazard leading the attack in Turin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

Hazard is also an attacking midfielder just like Zidane .in a normal 442 diamond formation hazard also will be deployed behind the 2 main strikers .

Hazard never played a 442, And he has never played a CL final nor world cup final like Zidane

(1) (2) (3) ... (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, WhoDeyHause, FBS and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.