Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560947 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Patrickmuf the amala wey you wan turn sef dey vex the spambot so tey he ban you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Trophies? Gazard scored against us to help Chelsea win the Fa Cup, right?

Lol, just before I submitted that post, I actually thought of specifying the Importance of the trophies they both won because I knew you would bring up the FA final against Man Utd that he scored a penalty to hand Chelsea the title ,but then I thought, He should know what trophies I mean seeing that Zidane and Iniesta are the names being mentioned here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:
Patrickmuf the amala wey you wan turn sef dey vex the spambot so tey he ban you

LMAO, Walai you no get sense grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hazard wins trophies for Chelsea, how many has Zaha won fpr Palace?

dopeJemi:

Without even putting into consideration that the latter plays for a mediocre club with mediocre players

Why exactly can't they be compared?

I'm interested to know those trophies Hazard "win" for Chelsea though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

The one in bold is foolishness. ANyone who says Ronaldo is not good

Note: I didn't use any abusive word. I only said my own opinion.

Same way it's sheer foolishness to say Ronaldo is bad is the same way it sounds stupid and crazy to say Hidden Hazard is not good even when majority all over the world is saying he's good and a Balloon d'or contender.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

Note: I didn't use any abusive word. I only said my own opinion.

Same way it's sheer foolishness to say Ronaldo is bad is the same way it sounds stupid and crazy to say Hidden Hazard is not good even when majority all over the world is saying he's good and a Balloon d'or contender.

To you Hidden Hazard who has never been Balon dor top 3 or even top 5 is good but Ronaldo who is a 5 time balon dor winner 5 time CL winner is not good

That will be like saying Snodgrass is world class but Messi is not world class

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

You read that and came to the conclusion that it was same season? Lack of education for Chelsea fans is worrying
raumdeuter post=71399430:

Your memory of event are porous like the typical chelsea fan

Bayern was in the same group with Juventus and Borduaex, beat Fiorentina in secondround and Man utd in quarter final

Juventus we beat in Turin 4-1 was the same Juventus who beat Hazard led Chelsea 3-0 in the same Turin

The season you lost 3-0 was the same season Bayern beat Juventus home and away 4-0 aggregates

Well I will allow you to keep hallucinating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hazard much like Iniesta doesn't really score that but he males the play, his movement with the ball causes panic and opens up spaces for others around him...This season with a coach that understand the talent he has, he is doing better because he us much closer to where the action happens, the 18 yard box...
I read here where Sarri said he told him to stay closer to the goal, spmething similar to the method Pep used with Messi to conserve his energy for maximum impact...This season, with Kovacic, Willian and sometimes Kante who have been saddled with the responsibility of brimging the ball forward, you see Hazard doing much better and from the looks of things, bar an injury, he'll only get better...
Only problem is that there are others dropping more assists than him even though they play deeper.

He doesn't release the ball on time like Iniesta did to keep the game flowing. Maybe he's improving now, but all he had going for him was his take on which should be opening up opposition defence but then he wouldn't release the ball on time.

I'll see what happens this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
eph12:

Only problem is that there are others dropping more assists than him even though they play deeper.

He doesn't release the ball on time like Iniesta did to keep the game flowing. Maybe he's improving now, but all he had going for him was his take on which should be opening up opposition defence but then he wouldn't release the ball on time.

This season after Hazard scores 40+ goals, raumdeuter will disappear like the famous fart, Many Chelsea fans will run mad and Hidden would be like

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
TalabiAudu:

This season after Hazard scores 40+ goals, raumdeuter will disappear like the famous fart, Many Chelsea fans will run mad and Hidden would be like
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

To you Hidden Hazard who has never been Balon dor top 3 or even top 5 is good but Ronaldo who is a 4 time balon dor winner 4 time CL winner is not good

How can a football fan to say the least dont know how many CL and ballon'dor ronaldo won, i can see the reason why u prefer Zaha over hazard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Where Ibime? I hear Emenalo and Co may be about to chase Jardim out of Monaco.
Surely you haven't lost all your Emenalo insiders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2018
monerozi5590:

airmark watin Pkasso do raumdeuter and a40 wei make dem no like am? Even if you go their thread, na two of them d like quote themselves. I like reading Pkasso's comments. He is very sensible and intelligent.

Arrogant olodos in the class, will always hate on the most brilliant student, that calls them dullards to their faces.

I hope they don't infect him with their stupidity though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

[s]Only problem is that there are others dropping more assists than him even though they play deeper.

He doesn't release the ball on time like Iniesta did to keep the game flowing. Maybe he's improving now, but all he had going for him was his take on which should be opening up opposition defence but then he wouldn't release the ball on time.[/s]

See this one. Who are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2018
OVA200:
How can a football fan to say the least dont know how many CL and ballon'dor ronaldo won, i can see the reason why u prefer Zaha over hazard.

Raumdeuter is a mistake of a member of this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 5:07am On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

To you Hidden Hazard who has never been Balon dor top 3 or even top 5 is good but Ronaldo who is a 5 time balon dor winner 5 time CL winner is not good

We the fans all know that the only thing which has been hindering him from that top 3 is the goals. The goals is what we need and in reality, he has played under defensive coaches which has prevented him from scoring much goals.

This doesn't change the fact that most defenders in the world are scared of facing him.

Watch him play this season and let's see the points you'd try to bring up to justfiy that he isn't good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2018
airmark:

See this one. Who are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your wife should seize your phone angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Who else is ready for Adama vs jones today grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

Say it, we will not vex. We don't use to do strong head like shepkites
I actually have a brain and I use it to think

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I actually have a brain and I use it to think
So why don't you use this brain every time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2018
airmark:

He is the biggest mistake to have happened here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2018
airmark:

Honestly he is a disgrace to the world of soccer because its only a brain-dead football fan that wont know how many CL and ballon'dor ronaldo won without using google.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2018
TalabiAudu:

You think he will disappear? Abeg expect another rubbish like did he win any major trophy like ucl and co?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

So why don't you use this brain every time?
dude! If you're looking for someone to pick a fight with, it's not me....i'm mature than that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2018
lol

Battleground thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2018
people will just wake up in the morning and start turning amala

*spits* *walks outta thread*

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2018
As In, person go just wake up with amala battle for en mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Kimbeast:
Who else is ready for Adama vs jones today grin
We are ready. grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
dude! If you're looking for someone to pick a fight with, it's not me....i'm mature than that
Yen yen yen! Cry babies

When you make statements like that what do you expect? 100 likes? grin Nobody is fighting with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
PietroRick:
Where Ibime? I hear Emenalo and Co may be about to chase Jardim out of Monaco.
Surely you haven't lost all your Emenalo insiders

I only know Chelsea and I know Sarri has fixed midfield that the incompetent Emenalo could not get right for 8 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

Yen yen yen! Cry babies

When you make statements like that what do you expect? 100 likes? grin Nobody is fighting with you
ALRIGHTY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bellamy01, Datakey and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.