Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441404 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (19114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Anyone can praise anyone. What cant be denied is facts like goals and assists
I'm done with this. IT IS POINTLESS ARGUING WITH YOU AS YOU'RE TALKING FROM A BIASED POINT OF VIEW: HATRED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

I'm done with this. IT IS POINTLESS ARGUING WITH YOU AS YOU'RE TALKING FROM A BIASED POINT OF VIEW: HATRED

This is what other Chelsea fans too say when they run out of point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diego Costa is a striker close to the caliber of Drogba and what did Hidden achieve with him? Nothing. he actually missed Europe entirely

Or are you sayying its until Drogbas soon grows old enough and join Chelsea before Hidden Shakushaku Hazard will win the CL

When I gave you combo I gave you trio not 2 players so who is the third player to compliment them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
For banter, we can say absurd things but truth be told, Hazard is the player I fear the most in the league when he is with the ball and running at Man Utd defenders...He needs to score more and has been doing well this season, he is a top player, for me, the best in the league...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

In 2010 Schweini made a CL final. In 2014 Schweinsteiger won the world cup with Klose

Should I remind you how you were lucky to avoid bordeaux in semi finals after struggling in group stage against them or how you need away goal to rule to beat florentina? Well hazard will keep making finals even with pedro as a lead striker should he meet this teams in ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which one has Chelsea with Hidden beaten. Let me remind you that it was the same Contes Juventus that sent Chelsea home in the group stage with Hidden Hazard leading the attack in Turin

Hazard leading my attack should tell you the truth you've been avoiding to say about my team all this while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
For banter, we can say absurd things but truth be told, Hazard is the player I fear the most in the league when he is with the ball and running at Man Utd defenders...He needs to score more and has been doing well this season, he is a top player, for me, the best in the league...

Expect raumdeuter to bring not topping goal and assists chat before as a reason to rubbish what you just said .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
Lol.
Beating conte's juventus is what you are boasting of while .should I remind you that galatasary even beat them?

popizaino:
Hazard leading my attack should tell you the truth you've been avoiding to say about my team all this while.

Its this same Conte Juventus that sent Chelsea out of the CL with Hidden hazard dancing shakushaku as usual

Shebi you were LOLing about beating Juventus, yet your team cannot beat this same Juventus

That season that Juventus sent you out of the groups was the same season bayern beat them home and away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
would you asslick Raumdueter forever?
Just wondering

You are an obvious ignoramus, so it is not surprising that what you do not know is more than what you know.

I have had more heated and serious arguments with Raumdeuter on this forum than this played out Hazard debate.

It just so happens that i share most of his sentiments in this particular case. There is too much hype over a player who has not shown himself to be consistently decisive enough on the biggest stages.

If YOU take a stand on issues based on who you are asslicking then you are on your own. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard never played a 442, And he has never played a CL final nor world cup final like Zidane

Well I never claim hazard played 442 before but tomorrow if we decide to play 442 with two outstanding strikers hazard will play behind them just like Zidane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is what other Chelsea fans too say when they run out of point.
There's no point to prove. I just realized that it's pointless trying to prove that someone who got the second best player in the world cup is not good. Hazard should be proud that there is someone who is in Nigeria trying to prove that he isn't good. There are some other players (like Sanchez) who are praying that someone should at least argue over him.

I have seen that it's only you who watch football and we the others just sit down at home or viewing center watching the back of TV for 1 hour, 45 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
Should I remind you how you were lucky to avoid bordeaux in semi finals after struggling in group stage against them or how you need away goal to rule to beat florentina? Well hazard will keep making finals even with pedro as a lead striker should he meet this teams in ucl.

Your memory of event are porous like the typical chelsea fan

Bayern was in the same group with Juventus and Borduaex, beat Fiorentina in secondround and Man utd in quarter final

Juventus we beat in Turin 4-1 was the same Juventus who beat Hazard led Chelsea 3-0 in the same Turin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
When I gave you combo I gave you trio not 2 players so who is the third player to compliment them?

Which combo? Anything that has Hidden shakushaku Hazard will fail like Chelsea have been doing in the CL for years. Remove Hidden and Chelsea will progress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
airmark:

Pkasso is the only sensible bayern fan on this forum. Nincompoops like raumdeuter and a40 don't like him.

airmark watin Pkasso do raumdeuter and a40 wei make dem no like am? Even if you go their thread, na two of them d like quote themselves. I like reading Pkasso's comments. He is very sensible and intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

You are an obvious ignoramus, so it is not surprising that what you do not know is more than what you know.

I have had more heated and serious arguments with Raumdeuter on this forum than this played out Hazard debate.

It just so happens that i share most of his sentiments in this particular case. There is too much hype over a player who has not shown himself to be consistently decisive enough on the biggest stages.

If YOU take a stand on issues based on who you are asslicking then you are on your own. cheesy

At the point I don't expect you to rate cantona anywhere close to drogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:

That might be true for you or for Man Utd but in Europe, No one fears an attacker that has 4 goals from CL open play

I am more worried about players who can score or provide assists because thats what win games. If its a player that will drimbu and shakushaku all day and night delivering nothing then sure do it

Go and watch Denilson in France 1998 world cup final and see where Hazard got his inspiration from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its this same Conte Juventus that sent Chelsea out of the CL with Hidden hazard dancing shakushaku as usual

Shebi you were LOLing about beating Juventus, yet your team cannot beat this same Juventus

That season that Juventus sent you out of the groups was the same season bayern beat them home and away

You should have let failed winger led your attack to see if you will stand a chance against juventus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olalekank:

There's no point to prove. I just realized that it's pointless trying to prove that someone who got the second best player in the world cup is not good. Hazard should be proud that there is someone who is in Nigeria trying to prove that he isn't good. There are some other players (like Sanchez) who are praying that someone should at least argue over him.

I have seen that it's only you who watch football and we the others just sit down at home or viewing center watching the back of TV for 1 hour, 45 minutes

Do people argue over Ronaldo? Griezmann, Neymar Messi? etc

Its only players like Hidden Bendtner and Zaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:

At the point I don't expect you to rate cantona anywhere close to drogba.

This does not make sense, but then again you never make sense.

Why not compare Roger Hunt to Haruna Illerika?

Have i ever argued Drogba vs Cantona with you or why are stubbornly trying to create a debate that does not exist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
popizaino:
You should have let failed winger led your attack to see if you will stand a chance against juventus.

With Schweinsteiger we won Juventus 4-1 and 2-0 in Turin

Hazard lost 3-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Presser 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

The same poster has brought up Chilavert, Batistuta etc when talking Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

That might be true for you or for Man Utd but in Europe, No one fears an attacker that has 4 goals from CL open play

I am more worried about players who can score or provide assists because thats what win games. If its a player that will drimbu and shakushaku all day and night delivering nothing then sure do it

Go and watch Denilson in France 1998 world cup final and see where Hazard got his inspiration from
All I need to see for me to know how good he is or how respected he is, is the way teams set up to comtain him, he is always marked by 2-3 players and no ordinary player is given that attention...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your memory of event are porous like the typical chelsea fan

Bayern was in the same group with Juventus and Borduaex, beat Fiorentina in secondround and Man utd in quarter final

Juventus we beat in Turin 4-1 was the same Juventus who beat Hazard led Chelsea 3-0 in the same Turin

grin grin grin

See somebody talking about porous memory when you don't even can't even differnciate season.
The season you beat Juventus 4-1 wasn't the season juventus beat us 3-0.
Beside both you and juventus are my every day culprits till drogba retired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Do people argue over Ronaldo? Griezmann, Neymar Messi? etc

Its only players like Hidden Bendtner and Zaha
Who argues Bendtner or Zaha lol?

And yes, people argue over Messi and Ronaldo.

In my own opinion, Ronaldo ain't good. Sounds ridiculous right? I only see him use head and "tap" the ball.

Of course this might sound ridiculous to you and that is based on the fact that I hate him.

SAME WAY YOU ARGUING THAT HAZARD AIN'T GOOD SOUNDS RIDICULOUS TO MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

EVEN LADIES AT THE OFFICE ARE RUSHING TO GET HAZARD IN THEIR FPL TEAM.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
All I need to see for me to know how good he is or how respected he is, is the way teams set up to comtain him, he is always marked by 2-3 players and no ordinary player is given that attention...
Herrera is just one player though. Good evening bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

Have i ever argued Drogba vs Cantona with you or why are stubbornly trying to create a debate that does not exist?

In your own comment earlier hazard as never performed consistently on the biggest stage like ucl semi-final or finals that y you echo raumdeuter's sentiment about hazard been a useless player but now am applying the same logic to judge cantona who was overhyped by flocks who watch united in the early 90s then am not making sense.

Well truth is they sat is bitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
eph12:

Herrera is just one player though. Good evening bros
That a midfielder was detailed to man mark Hazard tells you that he was identified as a threat and mind you, it was not just Herrera on him, Valencia was also an ever present.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
I think this video explains why jorginho plays in the middle of the mildfield instead of kante. In this sarri tactics, kante can't offer what jorginho offers in his game plan. Nice video and analysis, very Educative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyP2gO8caF4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hazard again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Zaha in Crystal palace. Good evening

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (19114) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iriruaga100(m), DynamoDeGreat and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.