Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
OVA200:
Honestly he is a disgrace to the world of soccer because its only a brain-dead football fan that wont know how many CL and ballon'dor ronaldo won without using google.

Were you the one that said you came here to talk and learn football and not to insult, Then since you have started, You will have it going forward

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
popizaino:
You think he will disappear? Abeg expect another rubbish like did he win any major trophy like ucl and co?

Is Hazard banned from winning CL and world cups abi the people wey dey win am get 15 legs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
airmark:
Ramdeuter is a mistake of a member of this forum.

Reetarded people always have this hatred towards anyone who exposes their imbecility and forces knowledge on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mitrovic draws Fulham level. You can’t argue they do not deserve the equalizer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Were you the one that said you came here to talk and learn football and not to insult, Then since you have started, You will have it going forward
I indeed come to learn but you refuse to continue our debate twice despite calling you out and I think maybe you don't have any valid point to counter it but you attack any Chelsea fans that make any little mistake I just serve you with your own poison, its definitely hard to take right. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mitrovic dey disturb oh. Newcastle must be wondering what happened while he was at St James’ Park.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is Hazard banned from winning CL and world cups abi the people wey dey win am get 15 legs
PSG bought neymar to win UCL but he failed
Bayern munich signed pep to win UCL but he failed..
Juve have signed Ronaldo so as to win UCL...we know he will fail...
wen last did pep win UCL? even at city pep wont see UCL...
Hazard was never known to score highest goals in ligue 1,,he only won ligue 1 and best player awards and he has done same at Chelsea..wen hazard was signed,, he was not signed to replace drogba nor substitute for Torres,,, he has his unique style of play and we like him DAT way...he was not brought in to score goals,,, so we don't blame him....so don't blame him for us,,,don't take panadol for Chelsea,, OK ?

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
macjireh:

Hazard was never known to score highest goals in ligue 1,,he only won ligue 1 and best player awards and he has done same at Chelsea..wen hazard was signed,, he was not signed to replace drogba nor substitute for Torres,,, he has his unique style of play and we like him DAT way...he was not brought in to score goals,,, so we don't blame him....so don't blame him for us,,,don't take panadol for Chelsea,, OK ?
You can now see d future ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

Is Saul Macjireh also among the prophets ?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Melvyn11:
let ramdaughter coman answer his mail na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
macjireh:

let ramdaughter coman answer his mail na
wetin we no go hear 4 dis group

RAMdaughter cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stinkmeaner: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Is Saul Macjireh also among the prophets ?

grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Reetarded people always have this hatred towards anyone who exposes their imbecility and forces knowledge on them

You are right, that's why you and your ajakaja40 hate pkasso.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Cypmeni:

He is the biggest mistake to have happened here

I tell ya. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
OVA200:
I indeed come to learn but you refuse to continue our debate twice despite calling you out and I think maybe you don't have any valid point to counter it but you attack any Chelsea fans that make any little mistake I just serve you with your own poison, its definitely hard to take right. Sorry.

No need to be sorry, cos it already shows you are dumb as a rock, All the education you paid for all your life where has it taken you, Has it stopped you from being so stupidd? What debate are you having and with whom? All I did was educate you . A debate invlves sharing knowledge both ways, There is nothing to be shared from your direction its the same acute foolishness of Chelsea fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
macjireh:

All those examples you gave all have something in common
Pep Neymar and Ronaldo have all won CL titles, Only Hazard has not won, he hasnt even played a final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
airmark:
You are right, that's why you and your ajakaja40 hate pkasso.

Its the reason why every sensible poster are in agreement that you are the dumbest one here. You are the poster child for the ignoramus here The flagbearer of ignorance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
At this rate, Liverpool may set a new scoring record in the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

No need to be sorry, cos it already shows you are dumb as a rock, All the education you paid for all your life where has it taken you, Has it stopped you from being so stupidd? What debate are you having and with whom? All I did was educate you . A debate invlves sharing knowledge both ways, There is nothing to be shared from your direction its the same acute foolishness of Chelsea fans
You dont even know me and u are asking me where my education have taken me i guess i hit a nerve, sorry once again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Roland17:
At this rate, Liverpool may set a new scoring record in the league.

Hmm bcus say dm score 3goals??

Na so

Mancity self dey lead 3 0 so weytn u dey talk der undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

All those examples you gave all have something in common
Pep Neymar and Ronaldo have all won CL titles, Only Hazard has not won, he hasnt even played a final
and we are saying d same tin....hazard has never been d "European" player u want him to be,,so just let him be...we like him like dat...and make sure u bookmaker D's page let's see weda either of ur pep, neymar of Ronaldo will lift UCL..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
OVA200:
You dont even know me and u are asking me where my education have taken me i guess i hit a nerve, sorry once again.

I dont have to know you to know you are dumb, Your post shows how idiootic you are
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
macjireh:

and we are saying d same tin....hazard has never been d "European" player u want him to be,,so just let him be...we like him like dat...and make sure u bookmaker D's page let's see weda either of ur pep, neymar of Ronaldo will lift UCL..

All those you mentioned have won the CL and if they stop football today its already on their record that they won playing key roles in the winning side unlike Hidden shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
A grown assss man looking to throw insults at the slightest opportunity.....and he would be blabbing about education everytime cheesy

Which educated human being does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Salah scored when I decided to sell him sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
after losing to Lyon,, pep wants to use Cardiff for consolation.... city should just make it 5-0 sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Liverpool keeps yet another clean sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
nateevs:

Oh yes, he just called Willian a thinker on the ball. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching the same game.

Hehehe. Funny ass FBS as usual.

Willian The Great - a profound thinker on the ball. This will certainly explain why he has only 2 assists in the PL since the season began. Mate, if I need to explain to you the capacity of Hazard's speed of thought, it's because you have been watching with bias. So much that you now begin to compare him with Willian. Is you freaking kidding me? I mean someone said yesterday that Hazard could have had 3 assists by himself yesterday alone; not for team mates with horrible finishing skills and you are here blaming him for not having more assists.

I won't get into any arguments with you. I refer you to the stats attached below. The all important stats that are all consequences of decision making on the ball and tell me who the real thinker is.

memories?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nihilist:

Idime the dimwitted one.

The reason why all of this is going over your head is simply because your arguments are inconsistent.

The major premise of your argument was that Sterling was a better number 10 than Oscar, and I have constantly proven that to be a fallacy.

When we looked at production in the league Oscar came up trumps over Sterling in key areas of distribution, goalscoring, and assisting

When we look at production in all competitions Oscar again came up trumps(8 goals 8 assists) over Sterling(8goals 5 assists) despite Oscar playing several hundred minutes LESS than Sterling.

Then you jumped to Oscar's failings as the reason He failed to boss the game against City yesterday. I had to remind you that in the 1st leg of that game this season, Chelsea also failed to boss city about, posting similar possesion stats(41%) despite Fabregas playing and Oscar's absence from the pitch.
Quoting Oscar's defensive stat was simply to point out what should be visible to even stevie wonder...Oscar had been tasked with serious defensive duties in a team that parked the bus.

Not only is this a lie, you have also seized another opportunity to expose your dimness to the world. Why hasn't Hazard doubled his production now that he is playing with better team mates? After all by this time last year he already had 12 goals and 5 assists? Abi are you too daft to realize that tactics have changed and that we now play with both a targetman and playmaker...neither of which Oscar is?

When confounded with facts, you must always resort to type talking about ancient history.

If we start digging up your old posts, na laugh we go dey laugh till next year.

I remember when people used to come look for you on this thread after each game to laugh as another one of your okpas yarns was shown to be foolish.

Focus on the current. Right now.

Is Sterling better than Oscar? Yes? Show us proof.

Idime from Idimu.
this is funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
A40:

Ba has played a whopping 285 minutes and started only 2 games I wonder were the production is supposed to come from

To be honest 3 goals in a calendar year is abysmal even for Torres! Eto'o who is at least 3 years older is level on goals with Torres this season despite playing almost 200 minutes less

I truly am at a loss as to how anyone can brag about this team being 4th highest scorers. This was a team widely tipped to win the league when the season started. Mourinho is busy moaning about strikers when he has at least 4 capable ninjas that can play that position. I wonder what Alan Pardew with Cisse and Remy or Wenger wey dey manage Bendtner,Giroud would have to say about this

Mere looking at Liverpool's performance at White Hart Lane and the daylight robbery at the Etihad it would be disingenious to give Mourinho credit for anything like Ibime is claiming
kikiki
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its the reason why every sensible poster are in agreement that you are the dumbest one here. You are the poster child for the ignoramus here The flagbearer of ignorance

List those sensible posters, apari werey. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Salah scored when I decided to sell him sad
better sell his ass...he's losing form
13m should be able to give you 5points min per gw

(1) (2) (3) ... (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.