Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634816 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Saint Obi was the closest thing we had to a James Bond stereo type - suave, smooth talking and dangerous.

Hanks wasn't the original bad boy.

Classic nollywood aficionados will point to Segun Arinze during his legendary run in the 90s - with his role as Black Arrow in silent night probably his magnum opus.

Francis Duru as Ahanna to me was the baddest of all bad boys to ever grace the silver screen in Nigeria sha.
I've heard much about Segun Arinze as Black Arrow but i'm yet to see Silent night. I can almost picture Bros Sege threatening blood and thunder with those bulging eyeballs nearly popping out of their sockets grin grin.

I'm more of a younger generation. I only knew Hanks in the early 2000's. Dude was the Grim Reaper personified. And the way he smoked his shyte, mehn. He had such an aura on screen. Total badass. He usually ended up meeting his Waterloo in many of his movies though. The last time I heard of Baba, it was that he was living in Ghana and had left his wild life style behind and was born again.

The same Francis Duru?? The Francis Duru I know took on more mellow roles. Lover boy, underdog from a rag-to-riches kinda story, even comic roles at times. It's hard connecting him to that bad boy image for me. But then again, I'm a youngie.

I've been watching a lot of classic movies and TV series these days. The X Files, Malcolm in the middle. E be like say i go start the same with Nollywood. Na to enter Alaba one of these days, charter all those classic movies sure pass grin Abi Netflix dey stream am? grin

I hear say Izakaba reach part 7 grin Shey na true? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
pkasso:
I've heard much about Segun Arinze as Black Arrow but i'm yet to see Silent night. I can almost picture Bros Sege threatening blood and thunder with those bulging eyeballs nearly popping out of their sockets grin grin.

I'm more of a younger generation. I only knew Hanks in the early 2000's. Dude was the Grim Reaper personified. And the way he smoked his shyte, mehn. He had such an aura on screen. Total badass. He usually ended up meeting his Waterloo in many of his movies though. The last time I heard of Baba, it was that he was living in Ghana and had left his wild life style behind and was born again.

The same Francis Duru?? The Francis Duru I know took on more mellow roles. Lover boy, underdog from a rag-to-riches kinda story, even comic roles at times. It's hard connecting him to that bad boy image for me. But then again, I'm a youngie.

I've been watching a lot of classic movies and TV series these days. The X Files, Malcolm in the middle. E be like say i go start the same with Nollywood. Na to enter Alaba one of these days, charter all those classic movies sure pass grin Abi Netflix dey stream am? grin

I hear say Izakaba reach part 7 grin Shey na true? grin grin

Bros go an check out rattlesnake 1,2, and 3

That's probably the greatest nollywood saga ever made. Filmed completely in Igbo.

This was during the classic era of Nollywood, so there were a lot of contenders

Living in bondage, Silent night, Domitilla, Nneka the pretty serpent, don't mess with my tutu(can't remember the name of this one now), battle of musanga, glamour girls, one film like that where omotola and late henshaw both went to prison, Onome, etc.

but to me, Rattlesnake beats them all. Isakaba was particularly trash though - maybe part 1 was decent

I haven't really watched nollywood movies since the first osuofia and aki/pawpaw films hit the scene, partly because I've outgrown them, and partly because I don't recognise the new actors anymore.

But mehn 90s Nollywood was the best Nollywood. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

That's probably the greatest nollywood saga ever made. Filmed completely in Igbo.

Living in bondage, Silent night, Domitilla, Nneka the pretty serpent, don't mess with my tutu(can't remember the name of this one now), battle of musanga, glamour girls, one film like that where omotola and late henshaw both went to prison, Onome, etc.

but to me, Rattlesnake beats them all. Isakaba was particularly trash though - maybe part 1 was decent

I haven't really watched nollywood movies since the first osuofia and aki/pawpaw films hit the scene, partly because I've outgrown them, and partly because I don't recognise the new actors anymore.

Don’t play with my tutu was Out of Bounds.

RMD, Bimbo Akintola and Ayo Adesanya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

bro isakaba na baddest o. with their own professor x.
wen I see hanks I remember derico.
naija movie don cast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
It haff happened.

Milan fans asking for Bakayoko to be sent back to Chelsea after another error strewn performance

https://dailym.ai/2PC7L0U
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
afrodoc:

Don’t play with my tutu was Out of Bounds.

RMD, Bimbo Akintola and Ayo Adesanya.

Mein negger I know say na you be the cosmopolitan egbon for here with Lagos experience

Raumdeuter can only tell us about iyamileko, nkan be, koto aiye, and the entire mike bamiloye back catalogue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
odizeey:
bro isakaba na baddest o. with their own professor x.
wen I see hanks I remember derico.
naija movie don cast

grin

That was only part 1 na.

After dericos story that was it if I recall correctly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Saint Obi was the closest thing we had to a James Bond stereo type - suave, smooth talking and dangerous.

Hanks wasn't the original bad boy.

Classic nollywood aficionados will point to Segun Arinze during his legendary run in the 90s - with his role as Black Arrow in silent night probably his magnum opus.

Francis Duru as Ahanna to me was the baddest of all bad boys to ever grace the silver screen in Nigeria sha.

Alex Usifo (Segun Arinze's dad in Silent Night)..... I too like that man then.

Pete Edochie with all his proverbs... Mehn!

Vuga... What's his real name again? That muscular guy. He is another baddoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

gentle jack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

grin

That was only part 1 na.

After dericos story that was it if I recall correctly
yes. he killed hank himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

Gentle Jack.

He came a few times to my block because one of the in demand directors in Nollywood then was my neighbor. The guy left medical school when it started disturbing his movie career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
afrodoc:

Gentle Jack.

He came a few times to my block because one of the in demand directors in Nollywood then was my neighbor. The guy left medical school when it started disturbing his movie career

Yes. Gentle Jack.

Heard he resides in PH now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

chaii. vuga. baddest guy. one guy for our area con dey bear d name that year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

gentle jack

Yes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
odizeey:
chaii. vuga. baddest guy. one guy for our area con dey bear d name that year

That Vuga movie make sense well then...

JT Tom West na another bad boy of Nollywood then.

There is this other guy that have a scar on his face. His face is partly disfigured due to accident.... He always act gangsta, armed robber roles. In one of his movies, he was part of a gang in South Africa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Mein negger I know say na you be the cosmopolitan egbon for here with Lagos experience

Raumdeuter can only tell us about iyamileko, nkan be, koto aiye, and the entire mike bamiloye back catalogue

Lol
We can also yarn about Obalende, Lukuluku and Charles Olumo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

There is this other guy that have a scar on his face. His face is partly disfigured due to accident.... He always act gangsta, armed robber roles. In one of his movies, he was part of a gang in South Africa.

The guy with scar is Emeka Enyiocha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
afrodoc:

The guy with scar is Emeka Enyiocha.

No.

This is Emeka Enyiocha. It's not him...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

No wonder you love morata cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

No.

This is Emeka Enyiocha. It's not him...

Enyiocha also has a scar and acted some gangster movies and also romance movies.

Hmmm you said disfigured. Jerry Amilo also has a disfigured face and acted gangster roles but I don’t think he was a good actor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

jt tom dope. the guy don die tey.
I don't know d scar guy or is it Emeka enyiocha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
afrodoc:

Enyiocha also has a scar and acted some gangster movies and also romance movies.

Hmmm you said disfigured. Jerry Amilo also has a disfigured face and acted gangster roles but I don’t think he was a good actor.

Gbam! I like that guy Mehn! Especially he dey mix igbo slangs for him talks...

Ernest Asuzu another hip hop guy back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
diggz:

No wonder you love morata cheesy

Lol.... Pete Edochie proverbs no get part 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
odizeey:
jt tom dope. the guy don die tey.
I don't know d scar guy or is it Emeka enyiocha

Yea JT don die since...

I was talking about Jerry Amilo not Emeka Enyiocha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ibime:
It haff happened.

Milan fans asking for Bakayoko to be sent back to Chelsea after another error strewn performance

https://dailym.ai/2PC7L0U

cry cry cry

Walahi. we are stuck with this dude for another 3 to 4 years. . I am confident that Sarri will not consider him to be useful sha so thats a plus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

Yea JT don die since...
I was talking about Jerry Amilo not Emeka Enyiocha.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

Lol.... Pete Edochie proverbs no get part 2

I totally agree o! Same way unkulu morata goals metrics no get part.....

Did you watch the game yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

Gbam! I like that guy Mehn! Especially he dey mix igbo slangs for him talks...
Ernest Asuzu another hip hop guy back then.
Ernest asuzu na nigga. him and okocha Charles na d same character
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bakayoko looking more and more a white elephant in the mode of Winston Bogarde everyday .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
diggz:

I totally agree o! Same way unkulu morata goals metrics no get part.....

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Nah but I just saw the highlights.

Saw two half chances he missed and a powerful header the 'keeper saved.

Did you watch Man Utd vs Derby County?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is the meaning of this rubbish? How will someone watch Suarez and claim he is a poacher. That is why its important to have your own brain and not depend on people to think for you

Same way someone watch hazard and call him a shakushaku dancer .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
timbros:

Nah but I just saw the highlights.

Saw two half chances he missed and a powerful header the 'keeper saved.

Did you watch Man Utd vs Derby County?

N.a. real powerful header...I am hoping Madrid will come for your boy by January. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tesenak20, hensben(m), afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.