Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618106 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
my sincere condolences Griffon, The Lord is your strength
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon:
I lost my mother two days ago.
rip to her.. take heart bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon:

Mr Griffon, my sincere condolences are with you.

Be strong Brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon take heart bro

May God comfort u man

#One love
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon:
May she rest in Abraham's bosom. Amen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Accept my condolences @Griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
May her soul rip bros griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon take heart Bro. That's a price we all will have to pay someday but we pay it will in our old age.

My thoughts are with you and your entire family
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
My condolences Griffon.
May she rest in peace.
Stay strong bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sorry for your loss griffon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
nihilistjnr:

speed of Ferdinand

nodding ability of Vidic

positional sense of Terry.
Which vidic dey nod? And which Ferdinand get the kind speed u dey talk about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Griffon:

Sorry Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53am On Dec 26, 2018
https://twitter.com/bet365/status/1076228527106781184

unlimited22 Hanksanuku hensben blackmanta lana1 olalekank odizeey chic2pimp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MizMyColi(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Griffon:
cry cry
I feel so sad seeing this. I feel touched.

I only wish that you be granted grace, succour and fortitude.
That light shines always during this time and help you and your family rise above.

This news touched me. Please take heart. It's NEVER easy. But please do.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2018
I don't know where this Van Dijk stuff is coming from. People have easily forgotten when Terry and Vidic, even Kompany were making crazy clearances in highly tensed games.

Let see what the guy can do under the likes of Mourinho, Benitez, etc. that will unapologetically invite pressure on teams and make players defend for 80 out of 90 minutes.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2018
nitrogen:
I don't know where this Van Dijk stuff is coming from. People have easily forgotten when Terry and Vidic, even Kompany were making crazy clearances in highly tensed games.

Let see what the guy can do under the likes of Mourinho, Benitez, etc. that will unapologetically invite pressure on teams and make players defend for 80 out of 90 minutes.
bros no bring twitter matter here. We no compare vvd to any legend.
But saying he won't perform under mourinho and the rest holds no water. Tell that to pique, puyol and those that enjoyed possession football. Who good good make we no drag case. Let's enjoy the holiday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
EPL and baseless hype

name a better duo

well a wise man once said "it's better to be overated than underpaid"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Taguchi:
EPL and baseless hype

name a better duo

well a wise man once said "it's better to be overated than underpaid"
EPL hype EPL hype. Call the defender wen good pass am as at now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
odizeey:
bros no bring twitter matter here. We no compare vvd to any legend.
But saying he won't perform under mourinho and the rest holds no water. Tell that to pique, puyol and those that enjoyed possession football. Who good good make we no drag case. Let's enjoy the holiday.

Who good good, no doubt about that but the hype is getting overboard. Premier league history bawo. He’s not even the best CB in the last decade of the premier league talkless of premier league history.

Make them chill out with the hype jare.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

Who good good, no doubt about that but the hype is getting overboard. Premier league history bawo. He’s not even the best CB in the last decade of the premier league talkless of premier league history.

I no know who hype am o. That's not my problem all these na distraction to get am down. No be only naija winsh dey. But the thing is that its people that don't like him like you and d rest that are shouting hype hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Larride and nitrogen, those guys who are saying he is already the best in the history of the EPL are obviously mad.

Let's not derail what the point most of us here hold I. E. He is currently the best CB in the league and probably the world...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlackManta(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Okay I agree that VVD gets too much hype.

He deserves some hype tho..
He's the best defender in premier league and I can't think of any defender better than him on current level in Europe top 5 leagues... except Koulibaly.

Hype is good BUT the hype is getting too much.

They should tune it down plz.

I hope these things won't get into VVD's head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
Larride and nitrogen, those guys who are saying he is already the best in the history of the EPL are obviously mad.

Let's not derail what the point most of us here hold I. E. He is currently the best CB in the league and probably the world...

thank you sir. These wonderful men want to use style to put food that we did not cook into our mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
patrickmuf:

There’s no debate about that. He’s currently the best CB in the league and has a shout as one of the best CB in the world. I have no problem hyping him as the best CB in the league and probably in the world.

Where I have problem with is saying name a better defender in the history of the premier league. He’s not even in the conversation yet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
odizeey:
I no know who hype am o. That's not my problem all these na distraction to get am down. No be only naija winsh dey. But the thing is that its people that don't like him like you and d rest that are shouting hype hype

You have serious comprehension issue, no point sweating it out with you because it will still fly over your head.

Happy Boxing Day!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
patrickmuf:

Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

But you were the same person that said Martial was better than Kane, Lukaku and Perez combined. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

You have serious comprehension issue, no point sweating it out with you because it will still fly over your head.

Happy Boxing Day!
bros no kill yourself cos of another man success.
Try comprehending what I've comprehended this year, and watch yourself grow bald.

Good bye

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

But you were the same person that said Martial was better than Kane, Lukaku and Perez combined. cheesy

Below was what I said.

raumdeuter:

Martial has more in his arsenal than Lukaku Kane and Perez together

He is good with his feet and can take one on one. Lukaku can only beat opponents by pushing or hauling them to the ground. His footwork is worse than a cripple.

See how Martial dealt with Kompany and Sagna in the Manchester derby, see how Martial erased Matthias Ginter from the road vs Germany?

I have never been impressed with an EPL young player the way I am with Martial and given that I was one of those who laughed at the deal

Lukaus option in those scenarios would be to push them away

When was the last time you saw a Young striker, good in air, good in shot placing, has the necesary pace, can pick his spot and throw a correct step over to remove his defender from the road

Even Henry wasnt this good at 19

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
larride:

Is he even the best defender in the past 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
odizeey:
bros no kill yourself cos of another man success.
Try comprehending what I've comprehended this year, and watch yourself grow bald.

Good bye

Sigh! Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), drisham(m), Prectega(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.