Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
the real take away is that as it stands pool are 6 points clear cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Delph and Danilo have seen a lot of pressure today
Did you see Delph's positioning for the goal and Chaudry's chance? He's jittery and he's being targeted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
Make una no vex o, is anyone Counting how many saves Emerson has made? cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
atlanta vs juve

nice game cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
atlanta vs juve

nice game cool
As in ehn. I tuned in at half time of the EPL games. Very beautiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

As in ehn. I tuned in at half time of the EPL games. Very beautiful.
i cant believe leceister is having more attempts at goal than mancity though..

epl ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I never said he was better than Harry Kane cheesy

How many fail in one statement

Nihilist:

I personally like the idea of a Chambers-Zouma pairing very much. That's a good mix of youth, strength, mobility, technical ability and athleticism right there. I also wouldn't mind Jenkinson at all sef come to think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
i cant believe leceister is having more attempts at goal than mancity though..

epl ehn
But the EPL is a useless league na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:
the real take away is that as it stands pool are 6 points clear cheesy

Which makes Chelsea 14points behind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
The positive I'll take in Liverpool's (and probably Spurs) title charge is that it at least prevents Pep from walking the league like he regularly did in Spain and Germany. He made a joke out of those leagues, not happening here.

Great for the league.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin
you see am too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

How many fail in one statement

Hardly hyping now is it?

I said I like chambers.

you said Martial is better than Kane and Lukaku.

one is an innocent opinion....the other is a lie. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
KevinDein:
The positive I'll take in Liverpool's (and probably Spurs) title charge is that it at least prevents Pep from walking the league like he regularly did in Spain and Germany. He made a joke out of those leagues, not happening here.

Great for the league.
The Germany own was particularly awry. Spurs? Nah. Spurs no fit win league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

hehehe quoting aparisport ceo i see grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which makes Chelsea 14points behind

Don't worry about us. Let's talk about apariola grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
KevinDein:

Great for the league.

Pep never broke the league point record in any league until he got to the easy EPL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
hehehe quoting aparisport ceo i see grin
Exactly just the way VVD needs Alisson to bail him out but as we've just seen, Ederson hasn't done anything in this game at all, Laporte has covered everywhere like the sea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Hardly hyping now is it?

I said I like chambers.

you said Martial is better than Kane and Lukaku.

one is an innocent opinion....the other is a lie. cheesy

Plus Zouma plus Jenkinson

A Chelsea defence of

Jenkinson-Zouma-Chambers would have been something to watch

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Very useless league. Where Pep can break point record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

He never broke the point record in Germany unlike what he did with EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

I hate Spurs. So it's okay if they don't win the title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Exactly just the way VVD needs Alisson to bail him out but as we've just seen, Ederson hasn't done anything in this game at all, Laporte has covered everywhere like the sea.

Anyone watching the game will see how VVD has been anonymous as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
The situation has bordered on the laughable. Fabian Delph has spent more time in the centre circle than the left-back position. That might have been the instruction, but I’m struggling to see a plan.

The result is they have played with two at the back as opposed to the four, with Danilo and Delph going where they like

From the BBC

Omo this yarns bust my ogblongata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Don't worry about us. Let's talk about apariola grin

You mean the man who has the league point record?

Why shouldnt we talk about a team sitting 17points behind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Anyone watching the game will see how VVD has been anonymous as usual
That's what we're saying na. I'm seeing the Leicester game and I'm seeing how Laporte has covered the entire net.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Fabian Delph shaa. This one overshadow am. And the other wing doesn't even have Kyle Walker, who's out of form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ndidi has been quietly immense today shaa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pep never broke the league point record in any league until he got to the easy EPL
Liverpool are on course to break that point record, so no biggie.

Just really awesome that Pep has been here 3 seasons and will probably only manage to win the league just once. And that's after the significant financial advantage over his rivals.

In Germany, and to a lesser extent Spain, the league games were more or less practice sessions for mid week Champions League games. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
KevinDein:

Liverpool are on course to break that point record, so no biggie.

Just really awesome that Pep has been here 3 seasons and will probably only manage to win the league just once. And that's after the significant financial advantage over his rivals.

In Germany, and to a lesser extent Spain, the league games were more or less practice sessions for mid week Champions League games. Sad.

Until Liverpool breaks the record first

Pep played 7 seasons in Germany and Spain, never broke the league record. He did for the first time in his career

Highest league point, highest goals scored in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
at this point, liverpool just might break the point record again..

that would be 3 years in a row.

but i expect liverpool to bottle is as usual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
https://streamja.com/1KXk

We need VAR in the league abeg

Wetin be this? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Until Liverpool breaks the record first

Pep played 7 seasons in Germany and Spain, never broke the league record. He did for the first time in his career

Highest league point, highest goals scored in the EPL

After which you will change to German product hyping again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.