Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
diggz:

Centre back ke?

postdigger still dey around?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I know sha know say I for one,wanted ake to stay back...especially bcuz of wastepipes like baba Rahman and co..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I think bigkesh said he will stop supporting Chelsea if he was sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
D's one yoonited is "hotting" so,,,sarri needs to strengthen d midfield and attack seriously D's January oo... we can't afford to continue like D's and remain in top 4 o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
biomustry:

oga u be MTN?
na u de Barça thread, ashawo, man u shesi to celebrate these limestone abi milestone pages. Your STITIONS are very SUPER
Shey na my account I dey use celebrate them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
macjireh:
D's one yoonited is "hotting" so,,,sarri needs to strengthen d midfield and attack seriously D's January oo... we can't afford to continue like D's and remain in top 4 o

How exactly do you suggest he works on Amber rose and willian?

We actually need to buy few players this window or at the end of the season, especially in that attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
raumdeuter how is Rashford faring sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
diggz:

How exactly do you suggest he works on Amber rose and willian?

We actually need to buy few players this window or at the end of the season, especially in that attack.
The midfield is okay. He just needs to strengthen the attack and get Marcos Alonso out the fvcking team for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
diggz:

we saying d same tin oga...sarri needs to strengthen d team by buying players for d midfield and attack... hope we get Sanchez as rumored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

The midfield is okay. He just needs to strengthen the attack and get Marcos Alonso out the fvcking team for a while.
jorginho needs help oo..fab4 not to be trusted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
macjireh:

jorginho needs help oo..fab4 not to be trusted
Well, he'll keep playing the midfield that way. That can't be helped. A better attack will help us outscore opponents, and Marcos Alonso can rest small.

We've seen why he keeps playing Luiz, but Marcos Alonso's use since October had ended at hitting the post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:
ramdeuter how is Rashford faring sir?

Faring like 2% of Mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Faring like 2% of Mbappe

uhn uhn

you for say De lima grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:

uhn uhn

you for say De lima grin

Rashford to delima?

Nihilstjnr:

I compared Rashford to Mbappe

Incredible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Rashford to delima?

Incredible

So me and you had discussion about Mbappe before?

Egbon go siddon, drink orheptal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I've said it before that Mbappe isn't even better than Rashford.

Who said this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who said this

was that to you?

Lukaku ti ki si.

How is he faring?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
The forgotten man don improve o grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Honestly,,, Mourinho should never coach a big team again... he started out with Porto and Chelsea wen they were not known... he should go back to d basics like coaching small teams where he can practice his defensive games and get result.. his style is more suited to small teams DAT can't attack to save their lives

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Well, he'll keep playing the midfield that way. That can't be helped. A better attack will help us outscore opponents, and Marcos Alonso can rest small.

We've seen why he keeps playing Luiz, but Marcos Alonso's use since October had ended at hitting the post.
mhen that attack is terribly blunt. We need someone to supplement Hazard's efforts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
NOBODYY:
I watched the game both teams are whack...

and in the country of blinds one eye man is the king

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
BikeMan:
mhen that attack is terribly blunt. We need someone to supplement Hazard's efforts

Nice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
NOBODYY:

Chic2pimp, you will need to cough out 60m for this boy by summer, if you want to make it permanent.

Bring 40m now, we play ball. We will just sell Rudiger and take away Koulibaly from you racists. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Use your brain this guy.

I use am, u sef try use your own. That was a valid answer to your poser!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

That's exactly why he can't get past Andy Robertson who came from a league below the useless EPL.

Last two seasons abi last season he was benched by a midfielder.

Na wa o... 2013 or 14 was when Moreno was signed, so he has surely had his share of time in the first team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

Wenger is already looking for a home in Manchester.

Maybe na to take over from Pep if dem no win UCL na... u no sey dem get similar fii-lor-sor-fy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
RuuDie:

Na wa o... 2013 or 14 was when Moreno was signed, so he has surely had his share of time in the first team.
After that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

After that?

After that, dem bench am and put in somebody else. So kini big deal!? Abeg jus' die the matter there...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
RuuDie:

After that, dem bench am and put in somebody else. So kini big deal!? Abeg jus' die the matter there...
Lol. Someone was signed as a first choice left back, had one and a half seasons and was first benched by a midfielder, then by someone coming from a relegated team. And I should die the matter.

Bros, I take God beg you, leave me alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Singapore1:

I watched the game both teams are whack...

and in the country of blinds one eye man is the king
Ahn Ahn, you ash o

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lol. Someone was signed as a first choice left back, had one and a half seasons and was first benched by a midfielder, then by someone coming from a relegated team. And I should die the matter.

Bros, I take God beg you, leave me alone.

The man was a regular in the league for over 2 seasons. Anyway, the appearance stats dey there for u to see. Feel free to check it whenever you want to...

A player from a "relegation team" means what exactly!? The player is bad...

Bottom line is, Moreno has had his run in the first team. If he is benched now, doesn't mean shiiiite. Sturridge, Origi, Lallana, Clyne, Lovren and co. (All regulars at some point) dey on the same bench. What do you have to say about that!?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2018
RuuDie:

I use am, u sef try use your own. That was a valid answer to your poser!

Don't be stüpid.

Raumdeuter said Moreno molested EPL teams with Sevilla when they won Europa

That's why I asked him which EPL team Moreno molested.

Use your brain dammit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.