Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2019
popizaino:

Now it's pretty obvious you hate hazard .
He got this very well even better than salah but hardly do you hail him because of that .

Almost every Salahs move is with a purpose to advance the ball towards the goal

The ball cleared off the line by Stones, Salah received the ball in the center, turned Bernardo with his close control, did a one-two and sent Mane clear on goal. when the ball was stopped, Salah was already n the goal line for a follow up the ball

All these happened within 5-7 seconds, That is dynamism with focus on the goal not needless shakushaku

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
I didn't expect you to see sense in that, cos you no get sense.

Every department of your team is poor, still the second best in the league. Shiity league.

You have refused to be sensible I think we might need to start using whips on you.

Bayern has been poor given our standard. I dont expect people with poor education like you to understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]You have refused to be sensible I think we might need to start using whips on you. [/s]

Bayern has been poor given our standard. [s]I dont expect people with poor education like you to understand[/s]

Oponu, ,and we can't find bayern outside of first 4, cos other teams under, are useless.

City at number 2 in epl is also poor in all departments. Ode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If that is the case, then why do we have some Chelsea fans lamenting how jorginho has not been an upgrade from Fabrepass?
Agreed. He needs to learn how to make those overhead defense splitting long passes to be up to the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Almost every Salahs move is with a purpose to advance the ball towards the goal

The ball cleared off the line by Stones, Salah received the ball in the center, turned Bernardo with his close control, did a one-two and sent Mane clear on goal. when the ball was stopped, Salah was already n the goal line for a follow up the ball

All these happened within 5-7 seconds, That is dynamism with focus on the goal not needless shakushaku

This your long story doesn't cut in abeg.you are just hateful if not you would have seen hazard doing something similar at chelsea but either no one to return the pass back to him or they eventually make a wrong pass .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2019
FBS:

Went behind because Lovren, the tool, played him onside. Else the pass from Sterling would have been just useless.

Raumdeuter no know ball at all. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Oponu, ,and we can't find bayern outside of first 4, cos other teams under, are useless.

City at number 2 in epl is also poor in all departments. Ode.

You are extremely foolish, when we had our poor run we were as far as 6th until recent games

But you are a very stuuupid that you wont see common sense if its slapped on your ikputu lips

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2019
popizaino:

This your long story doesn't cut in abeg.you are just hateful if not you would have seen hazard doing something similar at chelsea but either no one to return the pass back to him or they eventually make a wrong pass .

Hazard in that situation will delay the ball until its gone. He depends more on shakushaku than focused football
See below

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2019

See kpom kpom defence like Ikemefuna Ozuah Rabiu Afolabi or Chikelue Iloanusi

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Rmdeuter no know ball at all. cheesy
See Sterling passing ball in front of Dutch John Aranka

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:20am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish, when we had our poor run we were as far as 6th until recent games

But you are a very stuuupid that you wont see common sense if its slapped on your ikputu lips

So why the stupid excuse below?

raumdeuter:

Bayern is in poor form our defence midfield and attack is poor. Robben James, Gnabry are all currently injured, Muller suspended

Good form in burnthisleaguedown, but poor because they want to face a team from shhitty epl. You are confused. Mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
So why the stupid excuse below?

Good form in burnthisleaguedown, but poor because they want to face a team from shhitty epl. You are confused. Mumu.

Apoda English is not your only problem, lack of common sense is also there. Bayern have not been in the type of form they have been in recent seasons and have only been coming to form gradually

Oponu akindanidani

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard in that situation will delay the ball until its gone. He depends more on shakushaku than focused football
See below
you are not been objective at all.you chose to bring out a gif that want in support of what you claim salah does better.Am not one of those who doesn't pay detail attention to football so find where hazard did something similar to in that same match before I take you serious .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

See below
Now agreed he wasted time according to you but still gave the ball to kovacic and ran forward to receive the ball now ask yourself if kovacic return the ball to hazard and if there was anyone running ahead like mane before chastising hazard .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Jan 04, 2019
popizaino:
Now agreed he wasted time according to you but still gave the ball to kovacic and ran forward to receive the ball now ask yourself if kovacic return the ball to hazard and if there was anyone running ahead like mane before chastising hazard .

Time is important in football, If you waste time doing shakushaku the opponent defence with regroup and the opening you could have capitalized on will be gone

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Apoda English is not your only problem, lack of common sense is also there. Bayern have not been in the type of form they have been in recent seasons and have only been coming to form gradually

Oponu akindanidani

Ode, so more than three weeks will be too short for them to get back to form to beat one of the useless teams from the useless epl?

Bayern so poor they are 2nd on the table. cheesy cheesy cheesy Senseless apari, no excuse for your impending Ls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

See Sterling passing ball in front of Dutch John Aranka

If you know football and not blind, you could see the leaky Lovren stupidly putting Aguero onside there. This was what fbs was pointing out to you, but you no get brain to comprehend. One could see Van dijk questioning Lovren after Aguero missed the chance.

We need to break everything down for you to understand, as if you are close to 85yrs.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 2:27am On Jan 04, 2019
postdigger:

Most touches? Jesus u guys are pathetic
Common sense far from you, na opta post the stat.. And I simply interpreted it as "seeing more of the ball and getting more involved"

Nobody glorified most touches as a "stat "
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

If you know football and not blind, you could see the leaky Lovren stupidly putting Aguero onside there. This was what fbs was pointing out to you, but you no get brain to comprehend. One could see Van dijk questioning Lovren after Aguero missed the chance.

We need to break everything down for you to understand, as if you are close to 85yrs.

Its only a foolish defender that will be working offside when 2 attackers are running at you instead of cutting out the passing lane first,

Sane was running towards Lovren and Aguero was sneaking behind VVD, Just for him to cut the pass made in front of him the kpon kpom defender was caught flat-footed like Chikelue Iloanusi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
Ode, so more than three weeks will be too short for them to get back to form to beat one of the useless teams from the useless epl?
Bayern so poor they are 2nd on the table. cheesy cheesy cheesy Senseless apari, no excuse for your impending Ls.

You are extremely foolish. Many players are on long term injuries, Tolliso is injured probably for the season, An injured player needs to heal and get back to form but you are so foolish that you cannot locate your own arsse with both hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its only a foolish defender that will be working offside when 2 attackers are running at you instead of cutting out the passing lane first,

cheesy

Chai, how i wish you could say this where pro defenders are. You cant stop exposing your shallow football knowledge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

Chai, how i wish you could say this where pro defenders are. You cant stop exposing your shallow football knowledge.

Pro defenders that couldn't make it to top teams like you? Aside the bus fare and #50 appearance fee, how much did you ever make in football? Those time wasted would have been better spent reading your books
When you are defending the first thing is to cut off the passing lanes, the foolish VVD was flat-footed when the ball was passed in front of him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2019
"so foolish you can't locate your own ass with both hands" LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin grin

Pro defender ko, Pro evolution ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
FBS:

Lol. Lpool will be fine.

Back to important stuff. How's the subscription coming along? cheesy
Egbon, network has been bad o. You know alot of people travelled for the festive season grin grin

Ask Apostle Elrony na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Leyqute:
"so foolish you can't locate your own ass with both hands" LMAO grin grin
Nawa o...

Baba Dayo throws savage lines like its a normal discourse grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Does the coach need to come out and say it before you know? Was it any coach that signed Ronaldo or Bale for Madrid? Pep at Bayern wanted Neymar, Management got him Gotze

Will Sarri say he doesn't know about the signing of Jogginho, or Conte will say he knows nothing about Zappacosta, Bakayoko and Morata?
mou, conte and now sarri saying the same things and you just want to argue. for you everything must be an argument that you should win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
NOBODYY:

Common sense far from you, na opta post the stat.. And I simply interpreted it as "seeing more of the ball and getting more involved"

Nobody glorified most touches as a "stat "
no worry it's postdigger he is just doing his job. Next time don't e caught napping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Morata was one of his choices. He has signed Morata in the past and looked forward to working with him again
i remember last season what Conte said. he said that what he tells the club is the kind of player he wants nothing who he wants.

something like,
Conte; "I want a target man.
the board; okay, Giroud can do the job. he is a target man.
Conte: can't I get dzeko?

the board runs around and behave as if they want to sign dzeko. the leak to the press to go and make some noise about dzeko. they waste all the time so that the manager will think they are serious, they next thing you see is GBAM! Giroud is here.
the board: coachee, you see how the market is nah. we couldn't get dzeko. he was asking for too much despite being in his 30's. you know nah. just use Giroud he will do what dzeko can do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2019
"I don't know. I gave my opinion to the club but the club then decides the players we can buy or sell," Conte told reporters."The club signs the players, not me. Recommending is not my job. The club will try do their best to improve this team."I'm a coach and I give my opinion if the club asks for something. The club then decides on the players to arrive here orwho to buy or sell."

https://googleweblight.com/i?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2747597322

this is exactly what happens at Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

A sharp striker is expected to score most one on one they get like the one vs Allison
can you show us the striker that have ever scored all the one on one he got?

if it is most that they score, then the one Aguero missed is part of his least.

you are the same person that told us that one on one is not a big chance, which is the reason Morata keeps missing it, now look at what you are saying today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.