Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pro defenders that couldn't make it to top teams like you? Aside the bus fare and #50 appearance fee, how much did you ever make in football? Those time wasted would have been better spent reading your books
When you are defending the first thing is to cut off the passing lanes, the foolish VVD was flat-footed when the ball was passed in front of him

Ode, you are chatting with a graduate, not lorddfalcao. I played in NUGA, represented Enugu in Abuja NYSC national competition, with a certificate of honour.

Oponu my first brand new car was off my football talent.

raumdeuter:

When you are defending the first thing is to cut off the passing lanes, the foolish VVD was flat-footed when the ball was passed in front of him

Cut off passing lane, so that Sterling could cut to his right side and face the keeper. Na mumu defender like Boathand would have done that, crashing on the ground in the process. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2019
just look at how fernandinho and fabinho play at 4 they pass move mark and are strong what does our play starter jorginho do nothing side back passes and lazyness sarri thinks this is series a he has something else coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Cc raumdeuter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Away from the banter!

Mehn I love Sane! loved his play since the first day he set foot in EPL!

Dude moves like a snake, one sec he's standing next to you, next sec he's gone!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2019
But wait, is this not the Jorghino y'all were mesmerized with few months ago?

counting us lucky to have gotten him instead of City?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
AmoryBlacq:
But wait, is this not the Jorghino y'all were mesmerized with few months ago?

counting us lucky to have gotten him instead of City?
that's what you get when you have people more brilliant than the coach in this thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Ode, you are chatting with a graduate, not lorddfalcao. I played in NUGA, represented Enugu in Abuja NYSC national competition, with a certificate of honour.

Cut off passing lane, so that Sterling could cut to his right side and face the keeper. Na mumu defender like Boathand would have done that, crashing on the ground in the process. Mumu
We've been talking of Chelsea signing Ramirez and Benteke, another option is to sign airmark. cool he'll give Chelsea 2 to 3 solid hours of good football

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2019
obainojazz:
We've been talking of Chelsea signing Ramirez and Benteke, another option is to sign airmark. cool he'll give Chelsea 2 to 3 solid hours of good football

Thunder fire you. Some 12/13 years ago there. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Thunder fire you. Some 12/13 years ago there. cheesy
Are you older than CR7... With your skills, you can play Nigeria U-17...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Olalekank:
Cc raumdeuter
he already twisted and turned it around saying pep just said what epl fan boys wanted to hear.
All the while pep has been bossing the league especially last season saying that epl needed to compete in the champions league trophy in other to attain the height of best competitive league, he raumdeuter didn't acknowledge he said what we epl fanboys wanted to hear.
But now the fraud has been giving a run for his money in the best league, hence his concurrence of the league been tough and competitive.
Now raumdeuter has turned the twist around and said he just said what the people wanted to hear.

I been think say the dude is one of the brightest folks here, but am gradually having a rethink as the dude is nothing but an Oliver twist behind keyboard.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
obainojazz:
Are you older than CR7... With your skills, you can play Nigeria U-17...

Werey, injury had a toll on me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Even the commentators acknowledged that Aguero had to run from VVD to Lovren's side and he found joy over there.
Yesterday, VVD was a colossus.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Werey, injury had a toll on me.
Like the one that affected Belotti?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Theuniverse:
just look at how fernandinho and fabinho play at 4 they pass move mark and are strong what does our play starter jorginho do nothing side back passes and lazyness sarri thinks this is series a he has something else coming.

Tah, Fabinho we no dey control ball well. If you press Fabinho on his touch, he will overturn possession.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2019
eph12:

LMAO

12yr relapsing injury.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

You were available for those because of your poor academic background, those type of games were reserved for in jumpology and education. You rarely see medical students or those in first class/2-1 in such

Most schools give them admission through direct entry or prelim since they cannot pass JAMB just to come run and jump for the school since The students who will make a career out of their academics will be in class you will be running from one school to the other.

That's why other students could make a career out of their studies and you couldn't have anything to show for your youthful days.
That will explain why a graduate is depending on MMM and commandclem for survival. Organizations run by people who probably didn't get SSCE.
You now see where the failure in your education followed you. From the village of Ekiti even to nysc

It's only amateur defenders who will have a problem covering the passing lane and Sterling's run at the same time. The time vvd should spend covering his attacker he's pointing upandan like traffic warden

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
Even the commentators acknowledged that Aguero had to run from VVD to Lovren's side and he found joy over there.
Yesterday, VVD was a colossus.

Only colossus not Galatians? Where was his organizing ability that was responsible for clean sheets like we've been hearing before. Rather it was Allison that was turned into a shooting target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
why is loftus cheek playing in wing? isn't he a midfielder, why was William injured b4 he came on? why did donkley start over him? odoi wants to leave and bayern wants to pay 30 mills for him, so Bayern German champions and bigger than Chelsea see his potential and our useless coach keeps him on bench and starts William always. now conte was sacked because he was stubborn and couldn't rotate fresh players, and his 343 was exposed he couldn't change tactics, now sorryball is found out defend deep and mark hazard nothing happens, what has sarri done to rectify it, new formation no, try new players no, instead the same crap week in week out. now what is the difference between him and conte. sarri has won nothing in his career and now I see why, at Napoli d same no rotation even when Napoli had over 90 points they still lost the league to juventus, why because the players got tired towards the end. at least conte won us league and fa cup, with sarri we will win nothing playing arsenal football with no end product. I regret us sacking conte, and get this I supported his sack then, but now i regret too.if Chelsea don't get top 4 sack him and get zidane or anybody, Chelsea don't wait for any fucking coach to implement nonsense thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uncle you no try o. No paragraphs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only colossus not Galatians? Where was his organizing ability that was responsible for clean sheets like we've been hearing before. Rather it was Allison that was turned into a shooting target
Lovren like Jones is renowned for moments of madness, you can't help them. Against smaller teams, their inadequacies can be masked but against quality players, they're easily exposed.

Just tell Lewandowski not to bother going up against VVD cos he will be pretty much eaten, he and the rest of your attackers should target Lovren...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
afrodoc2:

Uncle you no try o. No paragraphs?
He is angry
You know what a shekpisco is capable of when angry
Like agbero like shepkites agbero

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lovren like Jones is renowned for moments of madness, you can't help them. Against smaller teams, their inadequacies can be masked but against quality players, they're easily exposed.

Just tell Lewandowski not to bother going up against VVD cos he will be pretty much eaten, he and the rest of your attackers should target Lovren...

VVD was culpable for many of the leaks yesterday only that he had Allison to bail him out, That Aguero move which Allison saved

VVD obviously had no awareness of whats going on around him and didnt know Aguero was sneaking behind, So when Sterling passed, he thought it was an errant ball going out

Putting your toe through every ball like Ikemefuna Ozuah or Rabiu Afolabi is not what defending is about

No be the same VVD dey defence when Liverpool dey concede 7 goals for CL group stage? Abi those refugees from Crveda Zvezna no take him eye rub floor?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
eph12:

Worse.

raumdeuter:

You were available for those because of your poor academic background, those type of games were reserved for in jumpology and education. You rarely see medical students or those in first class in such.

Most schools give them admission just to come run and jump for the school since The students who will make a career out of their academics will be in class you will be running from one school to the other.

[s]That's why other students could make a career out of their studies and you couldn't have anything to show for your youthful days.
That will explain why a graduate is depending on MMM and commandclem for survival. Organizations run by people who probably didn't get SSCE.
You now see where the failure in your education followed you. From the village of Ekiti even to nysc

It's only amateur defenders who will have a problem covering the passing lane and Sterling's run at the same time. The time vvd should spend covering his attacker he's pointing upandan like traffic warden[/s]

cheesy
Ignoramus, i got admitted cos of my UME score and finished with upper in CS.

You were useless in your department, faculty, school and the state you served (if you ever did), unlike me. Just letting you know my knowledge of football, is not only theoretical.

Apari analysing soccer like a retardd.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
krattoss:
he already twisted and turned it around saying pep just said what epl fan boys wanted to hear.
All the while pep has been bossing the league especially last season saying that epl needed to compete in the champions league trophy in other to attain the height of best competitive league, he raumdeuter didn't acknowledge he said what we epl fanboys wanted to hear.
But now the fraud has been giving a run for his money in the best league, hence his concurrence of the league been tough and competitive.
Now raumdeuter has turned the twist around and said he just said what the people wanted to hear.

I been think say the dude is one of the brightest folks here, but am gradually having a rethink as the dude is nothing but an Oliver twist behind keyboard.

Pep simply got tired of the English press, there is no game that Pep will finish that the insecure English press will not ask if their league is the best. Its like an insecure teenage girlfriend always asking if her b00bss and arss are the biggest youve seen

At some point Pep had to tell them what they wanted to hear

A few weeks ago in a statement, he told them that what he is experiencing he has already gone through in Spain when him and Madrid chased themselves all season and every point counted

But obviously, the insecure EPL wont have that they must get validation that its the best sex ever

At a point Peps interview he will be the first to pre-empt them and say, "I know the next thing you will ask if the EPL is the best league ever"

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

VVD was culpable for many of the leaks yesterday only that he had Allison to bail him out, That Aguero move which Allison saved

VVD obviously had no awareness of whats going on around him and didnt know Aguero was sneaking behind, So when Sterling passed, he thought it was an errant ball going out

Chai, you know nadda. Even lorddfalcao wouldn't blame VVD for something that obvious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
cheesy
Ignoramus, i got admitted cos of my UME score and finished with upper in CS.

You were useless in your department, faculty, school and the state you served (if you ever did), unlike me. Just letting you know my knowledge of football, is not only theoretical.

Apari analysing soccer like a retardd.

Is there anyone who went to University here? If there is do you have anything called Upper? Most University grads call it 2-1, Its only Polytechnic grads that call it "Upper". You can only lie to foolish people those of us who know will easily suss you out

UME score? even AKungba will need you to have a 150 out of 400 i UME which you obviously cannot get even if you sum your score in 3 different UMEs together

People like us who were hoping to make a career out of their academics will not have the time to be traveling all over the country for NUGA or NIPOGA or NATCEGA like you, they will be in school studying hard and taking tests.

Its only those who are hoping to turn 10K to 10Million through MMM that will go to school and be traveling all over for football
Talking about NYSC, that was when people like us were taking aptitude tests, preparing for GRE and life after Uni, not going to play jeun-jeun and earn #100 per trip

I didnt have time to play any of those except Chess which was a mental game and you need to use your sense. That obviously disqualifies you

If they give you a chess board you will probably think its a small design for floor tiles, If they give you a Bishop you will probably swallow it thinking its food, If they tell you Sicilian Nadjorf you will probably think its a meal for elites

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Theuniverse:
why is loftus cheek playing in wing? isn't he a midfielder, why was William injured b4 he came on? why did donkley start over him? odoi wants to leave and bayern wants to pay 30 mills for him, so Bayern German champions and bigger than Chelsea see his potential and our useless coach keeps him on bench and starts William always. now conte was sacked because he was stubborn and couldn't rotate fresh players, and his 343 was exposed he couldn't change tactics, now sorryball is found out defend deep and mark hazard nothing happens, what has sarri done to rectify it, new formation no, try new players no, instead the same crap week in week out. now what is the difference between him and conte. sarri has won nothing in his career and now I see why, at Napoli d same no rotation even when Napoli had over 90 points they still lost the league to juventus, why because the players got tired towards the end. at least conte won us league and fa cup, with sarri we will win nothing playing arsenal football with no end product. I regret us sacking conte, and get this I supported his sack then, but now i regret too. if Chelsea don't get top 4 sack him and get zidane or anybody, Chelsea don't wait for any fucking coach to implement nonsense thanks.

If you can change mind every second like goldfish, why should we trust what you are telling us now?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Putting your toe through every ball like Ikemefuna Ozuah or Rabiu Afolabi is not what defending is about

No be the same VVD dey defence when Liverpool dey concede 7 goals for CL group stage? Abi those refugees from Crveda Zvezna no take him eye rub floor?
Which of the all time greats didn't concede?
VVD covers a lot for Robertson who has the license to attack, he was caught in between rushing to cover Sterling or staying with his man at a point where they were chasing the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
patrickmuf:
Which of the all time greats didn't concede?
VVD covers a lot for Robertson who has the license to attack, he was caught in between rushing to cover Sterling or staying with his man at a point where they were chasing the game.

The all time greats are sensible and not anywhere belle face clearance defenders like VVD who will just be pointing while his defence is on fire

Sterling was running at him what should he do? But he allowed the ball to be passed just beside him

Robertson is actually one of the hardest workers for Liverpool and covers a lot of VVD irresponsibilities on the field. I have several instances I can show you where Robertson was the last man preventing almost certain goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is there anyone who went to University here? If there is do you have anything called Upper? Most University grads call it 2-1, Its only Polytechnic grads that call it "Upper". You can only lie to foolish people those of us who know will easily suss you out

Ode, what's 2nd class upper? Is there 1st class upper or 3rd class upper? You are not yet up to 40 and you are this dull. cheesy cheesy cheesy

raumdeuter:

People like us who were hoping to make a career out of their academics will not have the time to be traveling all over the country for NUGA or NIPOGA or NATCEGA like you, they will be in school studying hard and taking tests.

So NUGA was holding every semester or every year, while you were in school. Oponu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Ode, what's 2nd class upper? Is there 1st class upper or 3rd class upper? You are not yet up to 40 and you are this dull. cheesy

Most University grads call second class upper "2-1"

You wont know since you spent the years on the road playing #50 football while our mates were monitoring their CGPAs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Most University grads call second class upper "2-1"

You wont know since you spent the years on the road playing #50 football while our mates were monitoring their CGPAs

Oponu, when i said upper i expected you to know i meant 2-1. I am not stupid like you, there's no 1st class upper or 3rd class upper.

You keep exposing your idiocy on all fronts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), Chasicolis(f), Shegzdave, Griffon(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.