Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Saw this Nigerian guy yesterday against Madrid. This dude is an asset, i hope he works on his finishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT4aG1tAAJM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Oponu, when i said upper i expected you to know i meant 2-1. I am not stupid like you, there's no 1st class upper or 3rd class upper.

You keep exposing your idiocy on all fronts.

Real university graduates who spent their time sitting in school taking lectures will be laughing at you now, You were the types of people they used to call NFA in school and your NFA traits is following you all over

First class upper, Third class upper, Upper. When you should be studying, you spent most of your time at Upper Iweka drinking Okpa.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Real university graduates who spent their time sitting in school taking lectures will be laughing at you now, You were the types of people they used to call NFA in school and your NFA traits is following you all over[/s]

First class upper, Third class upper, Upper. When you should be studying, you spent most of your time at Upper Iweka drinking Okpa.

Your brain failing you again, like it did yesterday, when you brought Sterling while talking about Sane. Read my post again. Oponu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
Saw this Nigerian guy yesterday against Madrid. This dude is an asset, i hope he works on his finishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT4aG1tAAJM
Looking better than hazard cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
Your brain failing you again, like it did yesterday when you brought Sterling while talking about Sane. Read my post again. Oponu cheesy

How can one without a brain know when someone's brain is failing. You can't understand basic nuance, Yesterday I told you both Sterling and Sane individually have more CL goals than Hazard

Your 3yr old brain cannot comprehend that is why your school found no use for you in mentally challenging tasks

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Old men exchanging bants and calling themselves names on top soccer issue no just fresh at all.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
obainojazz:
Looking better than hazard cool

Looking better than Sanchez, Martial and Rashford combined.

raumdeuter:

How can one without a brain know when someone's brain is failing. You can't understand basic nuance, Yesterday I told you both Sterling and Sane individually have more CL goals than Hazard

Stupidity is when you answered a question about Sane

airmark:

We looked for him when he met Azpi, we couldn't find him. How many seasons has he spent in epl, still doing on and off like Nepa?.

with

raumdeuter:

8 goals 8 assists for a weakling this season

I can bet that Sterling has more CL goals from open play than Hidden Shakushaku doing on and off like NEPA

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
Stupidity is when you answered a question about Sane
with

There is a reason I put the name Sterling so that reetardds like you can see and know the difference, but you are still too dumb to know the difference between Sane and Sterling

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Take am easy with am grin
airmark:

Oponu, when i said upper i expected you to know i meant 2-1. I am not stupid like you, there's no 1st class upper or 3rd class upper.

You keep exposing your idiocy on all fronts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Real university graduates who spent their time sitting in school taking lectures will be laughing at you now, You were the types of people they used to call NFA in school and your NFA traits is following you all over

see rhymes!

grin grin grin

Airmark, dayo dey top table this year!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Omo

Dayo dey lead oo

This one na 20volts oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
When will these two fvck it out? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

There is a reason I put the name Sterling so that reetardds like you can see and know the difference, but you are still too dumb to know the difference between Sane and Sterling

Sterling had nĂ´thing to do with that post. Mumu.

hensben:

Thats how he was arguing that vvd was at fault for lovren setting aguero onside.

AmoryBlacq:

see rhymes!

grin grin grin

Airmark, dayo dey top table this year!

Ogbomosho rhymes. Topping table of foolishness cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
hensben:

Were you also going to NUGA and drinking okpa in school
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:
Sterling had nĂ´thing to do with that post. Mumu.

Sterling is a football player way younger than Hidden who has more CL goals just like Sane

Did you ever learn verbal and quantitative reasoning in that Ekiti village primary school?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Guardian
Virgil van Dijk The Dutchman was some way below par and might have done more to wake his defence up. 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sterling is a football player way younger than Hidden who has more CL goals just like Sane

Did you ever learn verbal and quantitative reasoning in that Ekiti village primary school?

I asked you how many seasons had leroy nepa spent in epl, you answered with sterling had more open play goals than hazard. Your head wey be like duck own. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

I asked you how many seasons had leroy nepa spent in epl, you answered with sterling had more open play goals than hazard. Your head wey be like duck own. cheesy

Leroy is on his 3rd season in the EPL He is under 22 yet has more CL goals than Hidden SHakushaku at 28. Your lips like ponmo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
I think when you hate a player, you just expect them to be saviour of the universe. Hazard X VVD. VVD was still solid last night to me, I saw him thwarting lotta City attacks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Time is important in football, If you waste time doing shakushaku the opponent defence with regroup and the opening you could have capitalized on will be gone

This is fact but I will wait till you oppose yourself when it favours hazard and doesn't for Salah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
cry thought Chelsea had signed Lozano.
would be a great addition this January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Leroy is on his 3rd season in the EPL He is under 22 yet has more CL goals than Hidden SHakushaku at 28. Your lips like ponmo

When someone is foolish, he will be making reckless and foolish statements. Can you back the highlighted line with 100 bucks? I want to punish you for your stupidity as early as possible this year.

cc nihilistjr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
BikeMan:
I think when you hate a player, you just expect them to be saviour of the universe. Hazard X VVD. VVD was still solid last night to me, I saw him thwarting lotta City attacks.

Don't mind apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

When someone is foolish, he will be making reckless and foolish statements. Can you back the highlighted line with 100 bucks? I want to punish you for your stupidity as early as possible this year.

cc nihilistjr

You must be insane if you think anyone will stake with you when you are owing

Pay your debt and I will stake $100 with you

nihilstjnr

airmark is ready to pay his outstanding debt and enter another one

I will make you a pauper this year until you get sense. I will be your MMM this year

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
popizaino:
This is fact but I will wait till you oppose yourself when it favours hazard and doesn't for Salah.

Football is about making decisions quickly and releasing the ball on time this is where Hidden shakushaku got his football lessons wrong. A goal scored by dribbling 22players will not count more than one

This was what Ronaldo realized at age 21 and became a legend

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
When we die...
cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
New year same old shiit....Boring and unnecessary argument angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bournemouth sign Dominic solanke.

Replacement for callum Wilson ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
19m for Solanke? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

You must be insane if you think anyone will stake with you when you are owing

nihilstjnr

I will make you a pauper this year until you get sense. I will be your MMM this year
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]You must be insane if you think anyone will stake with you when you are owing

nihilstjnr

I will make you a pauper this year until you get sense. I will be your MMM this year[/s]

Your excuse is stale. Coward cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
airmark:

Your excuse is stale. Coward cheesy

Who is the coward between me and you. You refused to pay your outstanding and are begging for another. Pay your outstanding first if I dont bet with you then you can say anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, Unlimited22, airmark(m), timbros(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.