Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
20mins and torres has only touched the ball 2wice. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Brighton 1:1 chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ramires and crossing is a No No lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Amazing Defending . . . Really amazing. . this preseason has been shyte defensivley!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Brighton 2:1 Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Same ol same ol. Many think the games are still about fitness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mikel has coming, may be he can shield the back 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why the phuck is Lamps still taking free kicks? Of what benefit is it?
Jeez!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
I really don't know where to start from.
We have Mata, Oscar and perhaps Moses, Hulk and Azpilicueta to join up. So maybe, maybe things will be different.

So I will keep those comments for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
We have lost to a Championshp side that finished 11th last term.
WE ARE TOO POOR TO GO INTO THE SEASON.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
No matter how many players we have, we can only field 11 at a time. I'll just wait till community shield before I have any hope for this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
lalaboi: 20mins and torres has only touched the ball 2wice. .

Its Drogba, Lampard, Sturridge, Ramires fault.

Everyone but Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
dayokanu is here again

i remember his comments and it was the statement of the decade

i repeat

anytime torres scores people keep screaming hes back hes back
the question remains - where doe's he keep going

rotfl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sturridge sends team GB out!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sturridge is at again ooooo.......Sends Team GB packing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
debosky: Sturridge sends team GB out!
A. Ramsey is worse. If he had scored that penalty kick with regulastion, the match would not have gone into extra time. Poor Ramsey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
debosky: Sturridge sends team GB out!

Just a quick well done to Oscar who was brilliant again in helping Brazil reach the semis of the Olympic football tournament, and also commiserations to Ryan Bertrand and Daniel Sturridge
who lost on penalties to the South Koreans. It incensed me to read abuse frm You Debosky and other Arse-nal fanz wiv regardz to Sturridge after what he went tru to be prepared to this tournament. Some people need to look in the mirror.

Our display yesterday was rily Silly, always reluctant to get the ball back when we lost it and the defensive woes stil continued - Only a stupid person would start drawing conclusions but only an ignorant person wouldn’t have any concerns.
I believe the players will get into the rythm of the league and spare us some of tis ish displays! undecided

I just want to get everyone back together now and get this season started; pre-season always drags on too long for me. cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
There will always be a difference between a friendly and a competitive match...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
mykali: There will always be a difference between a friendly and a competitive match...

Sure Thing Man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ El Guapo

I didn't insult DS - his penalty loss sent GB out, fact. Good on DS for recovering on time to play, but his pen was poor is all I'm saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
I didn't watch the match but when I saw the scores it saddens me but nevertheless RDM should get things right before the shield ...

@Nateevs

Is it impossible to lose ball possession and gain it back within 10secs ?? That is what barca does ,right? Why can't we!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
debosky: @ El Guapo

I didn't insult DS - his penalty loss sent GB out, fact. Good on DS for recovering on time to play, but his pen was poor is all I'm saying.

Ramsey Did had the Chance to seal A Win FACT cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
^ Agreed, but the final opportunity came to DS and he fluffed it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
^^ Anyone Could have -- Need Household names? undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
dyabman:
@Nateevs
Is it impossible to lose ball possession and gain it back within 10secs ?? That is what barca does ,right? Why can't we!!!

You think RDM can mandate Lampard and Terry to get the ball back within 10 secs?
If they don't, what would he do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2012
How market," Mr. European Champions"? Hope u guys do not relegate this season, trying to copy and play like the indefatigable Barcelona, whom u "beat" last timeout!
Do not place much hope on RdM. He does have the pedigree to lead a big team like Chelsea, when the chips are down. I do not underestimate him but u do not give what u do not have. By December, i will be surprised to see Chelsea's league position any better than 8th! Pre-seasons are always an indication of what's on the plate. Do not delude yourselves that things 'll suddenly change for better when you play a competitive match. Chelsea and RdM simply punched way above their weight last season. It is my bet they will crash down in their bid to better it. Call it a tall order!

Here is an observing Barca fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Johnpaul88: How market," Mr. European Champions"? Hope u guys do not relegate this season, trying to copy and play like the indefatigable Barcelona, whom u "beat" last timeout!
Do not place much hope on RdM. He does have the pedigree to lead a big team like Chelsea, when the chips are down. I do not underestimate him but u do not give what u do not have. By December, i will be surprised to see Chelsea's league position any better than 8th! Pre-seasons are always an indication of what's on the plate. Do not delude yourselves that things 'll suddenly change for better when you play a competitive match. Chelsea and RdM simply punched way above their weight last season. It is my bet they will crash down in their bid to better it. Call it a tall order!

GET LOST!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
nateevs:

You think RDM can mandate Lampard and Terry to get the ball back within 10 secs?
If they don't, what would he do?
Send em' packing! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Johnpaul88: How market," Mr. European Champions"? Hope u guys do not relegate this season, trying to copy and play like the indefatigable Barcelona, whom u "beat" last timeout!

Some Lil Biatch are Seekin for Cheap Attention cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Oscar will wear the Chelsea number 11 jersey. This morning brings many reports from decent sources that the Cesar Azpilicueta deal will be completed before the Charity Shield game on Sunday, with it being officially announced next week.

Along with that, I’m hearing strong reports that Chelsea and Wigan are close to agreeing an £8 million fee for Victor Moses and this deal will also be completed by next week.-- Al Good
cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
El Guapo: Oscar will wear the Chelsea number 11 jersey. This morning brings many reports from decent sources that the Cesar Azpilicueta deal will be completed before the Charity Shield game on Sunday, with it being officially announced next week.

Along with that, I’m hearing strong reports that Chelsea and Wigan are close to agreeing an £8 million fee for Victor Moses and this deal will also be completed by next week.-- Al Good
cool cool

Nice one mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.