Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762809 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Are y'all ready to get whupped by Citeh come Sunday?cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
na u sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
debosky: Are y'all ready to get whupped by Citeh come Sunday?cheesy

Go ya side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
nateevs:

Go ya side.

nateevs, how ready are you for the season? can you give a thorough assessment of your squad yet? the strength and the weakness? the prediction where chelsea would finish in 2013?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2012

if i e-slap u now dem go say i too dey vex,,,,after we win mancity now u will come here again and say we can not win atletico madrid(super cup)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
1025:

na waa 4 u. man u has been practising on how best to win barca and the idea of that game was to see if they are there but it is quite unfortunate that even if u give man u 20 penalties against barca, they won't win.
i have told them to always wear blue whenever they are playing barca as that is the only colour barca is afraid of.

Am telling u....When they wear the blue jersey i bet u manutd player will perform magic against barca.....If they want to know how to beat barca then they should be ready to learn from drogba,lampard and Ramires
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2012
[b]Chelsea youngster Romelu Lukaku has joined West Brom on a season-long loan, ending speculation over his future.

Romelu Lukaku has struggled for game-time in his first season at Chelsea
PA PhotosRomelu Lukaku has struggled for game-time in his first season at Chelsea

Lukaku, 19, heads to West Brom after a stop-start first year as a Chelsea player, in which he failed to make an impact at first-team level, following a high-value transfer from Anderlecht.

Fulham had been strongly tipped to secure the striker's services for the coming campaign, but that move was ruled out by his agent earlier this week.

With Peter Odemwingie, Shane Long and Markus Rosenberg already at the Hawthorns, the Belgian youngster will not be guaranteed first-team action, but will look to force his way into the plans of former Chelsea assistant Steve Clarke.

Lukaku told the Blues' official site: "I'm very excited. After last season, where I was able to adjust and prepare for this season, I can't wait to start at West Brom.

"It's very important because, like Chelsea, West Brom play in the Premier League, but it will also be a good learning school for me where I need to work hard with the players around me.

"I've heard a lot of positives about Steve Clarke here and it will be important for me to listen and learn from him. He plays good football."

The powerful forward will have 10 days to attempt to force his way into contention, with West Brom kicking-off the new season at home to Liverpool on August 18.[/b]

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1131889/romelu-lukaku-joins-west-brom-on-year-long-loan?cc=3888
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2012
So we are definitely signing a striker!. who will it be? Schurle? Perhaps this Brazilian Ninja Damiao?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2012

as arsenal no qualify to play in community shield, nobody will ask them the same question. we were asked the same questions against napoli, barca and buyern but today the answers are what football fans all over the world can provide.
no matter what the result will be come sunday, the SKY WILL REMAIN BLUE. what are u seeing tomorrow is the game of the big spenders. run away arsenal players will try to prove the professor wrong while chelsea will try to show that they are the pride of london.
go home and think about it. arsenal is not advantaged in the game of tomorrow no matter who wins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2012
chelseabmw:

if i e-slap u now dem go say i too dey vex,,,,after we win mancity now u will come here again and say we can not win atletico madrid(super cup)

You too dey vex - just answer yes or no. Are you ready for your whupping? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
get lost jor
Marco Marin is going to miss out I just like his style of play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
debosky:

You too dey vex - just answer yes or no. Are you ready for your whupping? cheesy

as an arsenal (trophy-less) fan, you lack the moral standard/qualifications to ask such a question. you shld be asking urself how ur club will do to win even if na plastic cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
Chelsea accepted bid to sign Cavani around the region of 35million with Merieles addition to the deal might beat it down to 25 i guess..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Oscar!!. . Ninja could have equalised in the die minutes. .

If not for that yeye UTD player (Rafael), brazil woulda started stronger. The early goal killed their spirit. .

Good win by Mehico stil!!. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
dyabman: Chelsea accepted bid to sign Cavani around the region of 35million with Merieles addition to the deal might beat it down to 25 i guess..

so i heard too.....thats good news for chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
debosky:

Please can we place a bet? If you are ready let me know....I can never be scared of any team because my darling chelsea has dealt with barcelona and bayern so who are arsenal,mancity and manutd to be scared about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
Oscar's Olympic dream is over after his Brazil side were beaten 2-1 in the final by Mexico.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
I hope Villas-Boas does well at Tottenham,but not against us. -Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
We must defend the Champions league trophy for prestige and professionalism. -Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
Victor Moses is on his way to Chelsea in a reported £9million deal.He is set to undergo a medical.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
eeeesh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
lalaboi: eeeesh
Aww..not again!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Oscar the waste-man, just like his fellow Chelski player Sturridge sent Brazil packing! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2012
debosky: Oscar the waste-man, just like his fellow Chelski player Sturridge sent Brazil packing! grin

You dey find trouble bah grin. .we both know "Aro Ramsey" sent GB packing. and Rafael AKA Next gary neville sent brazil packing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2012
lalaboi:

You dey find trouble bah grin. .we both know "Aro Ramsey" sent GB packing. and Rafael AKA Next gary neville sent brazil packing

You know say I dey always find trouble nah. grin

The last kick is what matters - and those were both inflicted by shekpe boys. tongue

Meanwhile, you go Hammersmith Apollo tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2012
debosky:

You know say I dey always find trouble nah. grin

The last kick is what matters - and those were both inflicted by shekpe boys. tongue

Meanwhile, you go Hammersmith Apollo tonight?

Naaah mahn. . i passed .

Got me eyez on the 26th and 27th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2012
Bad belle ppl don cum again wit der wahala, #Teamchelsea all d way.... Chelsea!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2012
he that is down fears no fall. arsenal is not in the competition so the fear of loosing is never with them. they are only after their top 4 finish every year.
chelsea are in community shield, epl, carlin cup, fa cup, champions league, super cup and world club cup and an arsenal fan has the gut to enjoy senior jokes here. na waa, shame no dey ppl eyes ooo.
go and talk with una mate ooo. we are in a different level of football now.
i know in ur mind, u are now thinking of your unbeaten record of 1860. hahahahahaha, arsenal una yeye dey smell abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
Pure common sense from RDM. It just makes sense that Mata comes in regardless of only joining up.
I can tolerate Ramires on the right. What would have looked absolutely ineffective is Malouda on the left and Ram on the right.
Mata can rest for the Wigan game. Hopefully Marin is fit by then.

It's a trophy to be won, however insignificant. It's good for the winning confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
Actually Hazard is on the left and Mata in the hole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Gooooooalllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
another nail in the coffin for dayokanu and ibime----watch how they would play it down now and say the match is not important or city aren't a quality side!

torres would score 30 goals this season if he gets good service!

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, CAPdan21(m), Unlimited22, oliverano, Realtord43, Amoto94(m), afrodoc2, monerozi5590 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.