Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

He went full league year with no goal and no assist.

This is no different from someone posting Robert Snodgrass gif of the one good goal he scored this season, whereas his mates can produce 40 incidents where they won games.

Iniestas marketing method is to chill, let others do all the work, then produce one highlight per season for his fanboys to be promoting.

As you said, his unproductivity for an attacking midfielder can only be tolerated in Barcelona.

for example Mario gotze cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:

lol... cheesy but Kovacic defends also grin

I prefer someone that will dribble and defend sef cos I know I will at least get the defensive solidity from them.

Than someone that will be drbbling upandan in attacking positions, taking the space of another AM that could win me the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:

which one be every metric

excuse me

Lampard scores free kicks, creates chances more than iniesta and had a far better range of passing than iniesta.

Better range of passing? You're high
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Why are you using only the last world cup? Neymar has made ballon d or podium, hazard has not. Neymar has been UCL highest goal scorer before.. hazard is suffering from allergy to UCL goals

that is why the English term is:

Neymar WAS better than Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

YES

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Hazard has been the second most attacking player in Chelsea for years... he has no excuse...

Hazard's an effective dribbler but as an attacker he needs to add to his game
do u knw hazard is recognised as an attacking midfielder? ?his primary aim is to create goalscoring chances wch he does well. ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Passing is not dribbling. Lampard has far better vision than the assistless Eunuch. You can pull up their assist record if you wish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

In other words, Iniesta was a carryalong while Lampard was a carrier.

Don't compare drummer boy who dance behind Masquerade to the Masquerade please.

Even as a left winger tasked with making the difference, he was still a drummer boy that couldn't provide the winning impetus.

And where did your lampard who is a carrier take England To. Man flopped in every major competition with England. sit down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Segedinho:

I brought Hazard vs Neymar's challenge 2 counter ur statement about awards and so but u went back 2 stats ...iniesta is being defended 4 organising the midfield with minimal output (disregarding Lampard outputs even 4m d midfields) but hazard is being criticised 4 low output even wen he is being recognised by football governing body. ...

Please point to where I ever said hazard was not a good player. I even actually like d guy. But it's when u start comparing with Neymar that wahala starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Melvyn11:

And where did your lampard who is a carrier take England To. Man flopped in every major competition with England. sit down

Lampard Euro 2004 contribution is more than Iniestas contribution in any tournament he played.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Melvyn11:

u tend 2 mistake football for tennis. .....

Spain vs England. .wch was a better team??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Which one is output again for central midfielders as if the people who score just run from one end of the pitch to the other and put the pull in the net. How does the ball get up the pitch? Whether he was twerking or not Iniesta was very essential to barca. There's a reason they haven't reached the champions league semi final since he's decline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chelsea replace Lampard with Fabregas and then replace Fabregas with Jorginho.
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Please point to where I ever said hazard was not a good player. I even actually like d guy. But it's when u start comparing with Neymar that wahala starts
i didn't say u hate him ...I knew ur reaction once d hazard vs Neymar's challenge comes up n i was right cos I was heading to a better conclusion. ..
If Neymar is well recognised 4 his output and using such 2 counter hazard's effectiveness up fronts. .why can't same be used 2 put Lampard ahead of iniesta since both plays in thesame midfield but the former output trippled the latter's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Passing is not dribbling. Lampard has far better vision than the assistless Eunuch. You can pull up their assist record if you wish

Dani Alves has more assists than xavi...

Ryan giggs has more assists than anyone in epl ever...

Are they d best passers in the world?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

Dayo is a cancer. Let's hope the bombardments of Ls he's getting these days, would open the eyes of a40, lordfalcao, hardeycute,eruditor and other followers of his stupid logics.
Hazard is been likened to Messi and cr7 talent wise by coaches and sport pundits. They should show me where any coach or sport pundit likened Zaha to Messi or cr7 or Hazard talent wise. This is what we all have been saying here, no one said Hazard is better than them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Melvyn11:

was Lampard the only English player, Gerard, Beckham, Rooney, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole n co

or u want to tell me Spain's success is down to mainly iniesta shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Why can’t Hazard be compared to Neymar? Or u think if Hazard was playing for then Barca he will not be top 3 best player in the world? Can you be bold to say that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Segedinho:
i didn't say u hate him ...I knew ur reaction once d hazard vs Neymar's challenge comes up n i was right cos I was heading to a better conclusion. ..
If Neymar is well recognised 4 his output and using such 2 counter hazard's effectiveness up fronts. .why can't same be used 2 put Lampard ahead of iniesta since both plays in thesame midfield but the former output trippled the latter's

Neymar has more trophies, more individual awards, more goals and more assists than hazard

Iniesta has less goals and assists than Lampard but has more trophies and awards...

See the difference??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Segedinho:

dude that is the problem, u can even compare Hazard and Neymar but FFS comparing Lampard and Iniesta is like comparing Ronaldo and Giroud and yes they are both handsome grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Neymar has more trophies, more individual awards, more goals and more assists than hazard

Iniesta has less goals and assists than Lampard but has more trophies and awards...

See the difference??
If Hazard was playing for barcelona he will get those awards if not double sef. Hazard and Neymar are comparable any time any day. Neymar Na cry baby, always looking for safe landing whereas, Hazard has been in Chelsea and epl for years now and u comparing him to someone in league 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
If Hazard was playing for barcelona he will get those awards if not double sef.

If hazard was in Barcelona while MSN was there, he would be sitting on the bench..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

dude if u knew what it means to whip in a pass.

people like giggs and Gerald know how to whip in a pass, from any distance and at any range.

Even Ozil was a god of passing to iniesta, because that eye of a needle pass iniesta gives, Ozil perfected it, n did it perfectly along with other ranges of passing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

See the difference??
Trophies boils down to d team u are playing for and it is logical iniesta's trophies are more. so such metric in this case is negligible...on the other hand personal accolades to some extent are also as a result from the team ur play for..cos recognition are mainly drawn from winners. ...the only personal contribution are player's stats in terms of outputs irrespective of the team u are playing for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

You can say say Dani Alves is the most visionary right back in comparison to other rightbacks.

Xavi from a deeper position is flogging Iniesta for assists.

If I pull up LaLiga assists table, will I see Iniesta in top 10? Maybe, but I doubt.

Pull up EPL assist table, Lampard is no4 of all time.

Pull up goals table, Lampard is no4 of all time.

Only at Barca can such an unproductive AM as Iniesta be tolerated.

I'm done exposing the Spanish Kovacic for this year. I'll be back next year to remind you of his fraudulence once again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Modric was not just Lampards junior, he was everyones junior including Gerrard, Fabregas and in his own team Van Der Vaart chased him away from AM position after he played AM for a year and couldn't produce any attacking returns.

The difference between Liverpool and Spurs could be boiled down to the difference between Gerrard and Modric. They often finish in not too dissimilar league positions, but Gerrard's incisiveness could take them deep into competitions while Modric was waiting for Carryalong.

Gareth Bale became World most expensive player playing for the same team because he was not waiting for any carryalong. Van Der Vaart pushed Modric out of AM position and immediately started hitting double figures for goals and assists where Modric was struggling to put even 5 together.

Modric simply followed the Iniesta route and tapped into carryalong blessings that Iniesta has been profiting from his whole career. Ronaldo has now taken those blessings to Italy, Modric cannot even carry himself anymore.

If Modric see Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas or even Van Der Vaart today, he will still dobale for them cos shoe get size. I am happy he is greater than Iniesta today though. Much respect to him for out-Iniesta-ing Iniesta.
See joke. modric performed at the biggest competition in world football. Was the best player in his country going to the final shey it Was Ronaldo that carried him also. iniesta delivered his country in a world cup final . modric and iniesta has performed in the biggest football competition in the world. Carrier lampard only highlight in a world competition is his disallowed goal against Germany lol. Man flopped so bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Hazard has been the second most attacking player in Chelsea for years... he has no excuse...

Hazard's an effective dribbler but as an attacker he needs to add to his game
Hazard played under a defensive coach and tactics u didn’t analyze that but you can analyze that of iniesta. Chelsea as a club has played different formation and tactics unlike Barca that have been using one formation and tactics which favoured Neymar. Hazard has played in LmF, AMF, False 9, LWF in different formation and tactics unlike Neymar who has been playing LWF in 4-3-3 formation for superior side in a weak or duopolize league. Of course Neymar will have more goals in this type of situation. Think.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Segedinho:

Trophies boils down to d team u are playing for and it is logical iniesta's trophies are more. so such metric in this case is negligible...on the other hand personal accolades to some extent are also as a result from the team ur play for..cos recognition are mainly drawn from winners. ...the only personal contribution are player's stats in terms of outputs irrespective of the team u are playing for

individual awards are drawn from your role in your team's victories... if not, busquests would have made fifpro XI many times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Segedinho:
u tend 2 mistake football for tennis. .....

Spain vs England. .wch was a better team??
Baba keep quiet. Very soon you will tell us England was filled with average players and lampard was carrying them lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Neymar went to PSG for d money...

If Neymar wants an easy league, he would stay put in France. So your point even lacks logic
oga, stop telling childish lies here.

Neymar went to psg, just to step out of Messi's shadow.
if it is true that he has been begging to return to Barcelona, then he must have realized that being under Messi's shadow is the best thing that ever happened to his football career

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
So if u believe Neymar is better than hazard cos of his goals nd outputs cos both of them are forwards ..such metric should be used as well 4 both Lampard and Iniesta cos both are midfielders. .....forwards and midfielders primary aims are not to score goals but create chances and as well maintain play.........goals are bonus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

If hazard was in Barcelona while MSN was there, he would be sitting on the bench..
One of MSN will not be there if Hazard was there so there is no way he will sit on the bench. It would’ve been SMH instead of MSN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, Agadinaagwuofe, AdisaOwala, swiz123(m), TradingGod and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.