Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547427 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know poch is not a trophy winni ng manager so he will appreciate shakushaku players who cant win you things just dance

Ok, what about Zidane? Amala man, don't let me see any traces of yam powder here o.

Zidane : "I have no doubts he'll be back," said zidane. "After Messi and Ronaldo, hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

Ok, what about Zidane? Amala man, don't let me see any traces of yam powder here o.

Zidane : "I have no doubts he'll be back," said zidane. "After Messi and Ronaldo, hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."

Zidane had 3 seasons to buy him, yet didnt touch the shakushaku man

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Zidane didn’t actually sign a world class player because he was already having a winning, established and formidable team/players. A coach don’t just sign for the sake of it, it is called a professional football for a reason.
raumdeuter:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Alamala of TX, have you forgotten your excuse for Madrid not spending big on players again, in recent times?

Poch is not a winner, what of Coach Zidane, that ranked Hazard, 3rd on his list? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

because he had plans to quit Madrid ASAP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
Zidane didn’t actually sign a world class player because he was already having a winning, established and formidable team/players. A coach don’t just sign for the sake of it, it is called a professional football for a reason.

When Zidane got to Madrid the team was in shambles left by Benitez even when Bale was always injured Zidane didnt try to sign Hazard because he knew in his mind that he was just a shakushaku dancer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
macjireh:

because he had plans to quit Madrid ASAP

ASAP is 2.5 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
Zidane didn’t actually sign a world class player because he was already having a winning, established and formidable team. A coach don’t just sign for the sake of it, it is called a professional football for a reason.

You always take your time to educate Dayo on things here, i don't have the patience, he will still repeat the same line tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

Alamala of TX, have you forgotten your excuse for Madrid not spending big on players again, in recent times?

Poch is not a winner, what of Coach Zidane, that ranked Hazard, 3rd on his list? cheesy

If Hazard was good enough Madrid would have bought him. After he spent the past 4 seasons bringing his entire family to beg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

You always take your time to educate Dayo on things here, i don't have the patience, he will still repeat the same line tomorrow.
I will keep on educating him on football matters, I will not give up on him seeing that he is intelligent but lack some basic football knowledge or maybe he is been blinded by sentiments/hatred. It might also be due to loneliness seeing that he is supporting a club from a boring league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Barcelona dey craze. cheesy

''Chelsea have been offered Philippe Coutinho in exchange for Eden Hazard, according to El Gol Digital.

Manchester United have been linked with a swoop for Coutinho but reports in Spain suggest a move to Stamford Bridge could be on the cards.

According to El Gol Digital, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has got in touch with Chelsea.

And it is claimed Bartomeu proposed the idea of swap deal involving Coutinho and Hazard.''
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
Brighton are brightening up...can Liverpool cope?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
larride:

No wonder you are a barka bot.

Was Rijkaard playing tiki taka as a system? Can you even call Xavi a regular under Rijkaard?

Luis Aragones started using a system that fitted Xavi, a possession based system during Euro 2008 which Pep replicated at Barca during his reign. The man behind the success of the system for both Spain and Barca was XAVI, no wonder when Xavi left Barca, no more tiki taka but kati kati.

How exactly did Iniesta made Xavi when Xavi was outscoring him from central midfield, I’m sure if I dig deeper, Xavi will have more assist than him. Iniesta scored 35 goals in La Liga from an AM position for Barca in 16years compared to Xavi 58 from central midfield? Are you not even ashamed for Iniesta?

You can argue Iniesta unproductively anyhow you like, don’t you ever dare compare him to a midfield mastero like Xavi.

Only an asslicker will call Xavi a non-starter during Rijkaard's era. Even Ibime dare not say Xavi wasn't a starter during Rijkaard. Xavi that once held the title as the 'most constant player in European football' is what this guy called non-starter during Rijkaard's era.

You don't rub Peter to pay Paul. If you wanna rubbish Iniesta, don't tarnish Xavi's image. Xavi is the most capped Barcelona player ever, and he's been playing 1st team since 1999.

The question I asked was "what did Xavi win in 5 years before Iniesta came into the scene?". No one has been able to answer such. Xavi had played WC 2002 and 2006, Euro 2004. In these tournaments, show us his stats. But when Iniesta came up, he complimented his efforts.

So if you like, show us that Xavi had more assists and goals, but also know that Xavi played about 200 games before Iniesta for Barcelona winning no major trophy.

Xavi is a midfield god, but I didn't see him win trophies without Iniesta by his side. However, I've seen Iniesta win trophies without Xavi or even Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

When Zidane got to Madrid the team was in shambles left by Benitez even when Bale was always injured Zidane didnt try to sign Hazard because he knew in his mind that he was just a shakushaku dancer
The question is did he sign any world class player? The answer is no. All this one you dey talk nor add up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Xavi that is the definition of the Spanish and Barcelona golden era.

Xavi became active from 1999. Our Golden era started from 2005. Iniesta's breakthrough in the team was from 2005.

So...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
The question is did he sign any world class player? The answer is no. All this one you dey talk nor add up.

The question is if he liked Hazard that much why didnt he bid for him. Hazard has been begging Madrid for years and money isn't a problem for Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Brighton frustrating Liverpool... how long till Liverpool get d breakthrough?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hattrick for Goal,O.

what an afternoon has having.

golden boot candidate at this rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na the herd mentality I dey talk of

If tomorrow Ibime says Messi is Musa. You will see many of them jump on it too
but its okay for your herds to follow you when you talk nonsense about hazard being shakushaku or calling ferdinand, terry frauds.

just say it pains you when they force your own coin down your throat and serve you L.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
but its okay for your herds to follow you when you talk nonsense about hazard being shakushaku or calling ferdinand, terry frauds.
just say it pains you when they force your own coin down your throat and serve you L.

Who are those that follow me here?

There is no one here I havent had a major disagreement with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
they say Arsenal went from unbeaten to kpa kpa du kpa.

Twitter is really an asylum ffs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

The question is if he liked Hazard that much why didnt he bid for him. Hazard has been begging Madrid for years and money isn't a problem for Madrid
Zidane is not the owner of Real Madrid. Zidane power nor reach to make 100 percent decision in Real Madrid. Zidane Real Madrid appointment was a gamble by Perez, he was a fringe coach then and you expect big club Like Madrid to allow him sign any player him like when he was unproven. Think man, don’t just spew words for the sake of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
this place is really getting toxic though..

you cant just hold a player in high esteem without someone shitting on him based on his personal view.

i'm sure a lot of people dont have problem with hazard until raumdeuter started chatting shit about him all over the place with his own POV. now some people have bought into his idea of judging players.

now look at iniesta getting dissected based on stat alone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

40 shots 0 goals

Abeg was is the shots per goal ratio

World Cup is only 4 games.

I would rather go 4 games without scoring than be an AM for a whole Barcelona and go 365 days with no goal and no assist.

I'm sure even Kovacic cannot go 365 days with no goal or assist. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
this place is really getting toxic though..
you cant just hold a player in high esteem without someone shitting on him based on his personal view.
i'm sure a lot of people dont have problem with hazard until ramdeuter started chatting shit about him all over the place with his own POV. now some people have bought into his idea of judging players.
now look at iniesta getting dissected based on stat alone.

Which is not a problem but when we now want to use the same stats to judge Drogba vs Lukaku we see amala turning

If you use stats for Iniesta vs Lampard then you should use same for Drogba vs Lukaku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:
World Cup is only 4 games.

I would rather go 4 games without scoring than be an AM for a whole Barcelona and go 365 days with no goal and no assist.

I'm sure even Kovacic cannot go 365 days with no goal or assist. What a shame.

Lampard did not play 4 world cup games, he played 2006 to 2014

40 shots 0 goals

Lets calculate the shots per goal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8484331_lampard_jpeg77330897a35a10a98ddc9e603a5a26d5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
Zidane is not the owner of Real Madrid. Zidane power nor reach to make 100 percent decision in Real Madrid. Zidane Real Madrid appointment was a gamble by Perez, he was a fringe coach then and you expect big club Like Madrid to allow him sign any player him like when he was unproven. Think man, don’t just spew words for the sake of it.

Was Guardiola not a fringe coach when Barcelona signed him and did he not get signings? Or was Guardiola the owner of Barca

If Zidane wanted a signing he would push for it and given his success he will be granted. Zidane was in a club that could sign Hazard for 3 years he didnt make a single bid for him because he was a shakushaku dancer and an unproductive 4 career CL goals player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Another Salah penalty

Isnt that 3 same penalty in the past 4-5 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Salah don use am for this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which is not a problem but when we now want to use the same stats to judge Drogba vs Lukaku we see amala turning

If you use stats for Iniesta vs Lampard then you should use same for Drogba vs Lukaku
the same way you are turning when they told you eder is greater lewa
Based on your criteria abi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lampard did not play 4 world cup games, he played 2006 to 2014

40 shots 0 goals

I would rather not score in few games in World Cup than be an AM for Barcelona my whole career and be dragging stats with John Terry when my fellow AMs are outscoring me by 6 goals to 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who is the AM for Chelsea 433 currently
chelsea currently have no defined amf but we can see kante who is traditionally a dmf playing that role often with either barkley or kovacic sometimes filling in as amf,i think this is because sarri plays a fluid formation with players opening up spaces down the wing to provide passing options to whoever is with the ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), 100smile(m), cephasdultimate and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.