Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10498196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (19143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Melvyn11:
lampard the carrier

108 appearance for England 29 goals.

Carryalong, 131 appearances for Spain, 13 goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know poch is not a trophy winning manager so he will appreciate shakushaku players who cant win you things just dance
players like Kane abi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know poch is not a trophy winning manager so he will appreciate shakushaku players who cant win you things just dance
Poch is one of the hottest coach in world football currently so his opinion on players mean a lot. Pep should come and win trophies with Tottenham before u talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mbappe went against Messi at the last world cup and won the tournament So shekpe fans will say Mbappe is better
SSTFU (seriously shut the ........)

people have been saying Mbappe is better than Messi when he was a teenage cheesy. Even the balon d'or current ranking agrees grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Kovacic, another unproductive dribbler with game which is almost the exact same as Iniesta.

Put Lampard in Kovacic position in this same team, 20 to 30 goals and double digits assist is guaranteed just like under Ancelotti possession system. Chelsea would be neck and neck with Liverpool and City now just from the extra returns which Kovacic is not producing despite getting in interesting positions.

Swap Iniesta for Kovacic, no difference. Some people will even see more profit in RLC or Barkley starting ahead of him, just like Kovacic.

Didnt England put Lampard there and he returned a million shots without one on target

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:

.guy u just come here they make the matter English vs Spain. undecided

Modric is a ballon d'or winner congrats to him, he has my respect, Modric is a now a Madrid legend. awards change.

but Lampard is Premier league legend. as long as English football exists he will never be forgotten. before any midfielder will achieve what Lampard as personal achieved it will be very hard.

Yh, Lampard is an epl legend, but modric and iniesta are world legends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Lampard 28 UCL assist in 105 games
Iniesta 29 UCL assists in 130 games playing for a freescoring team.

Nigga I can't divide

37 shots at the world cup with no goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
hensben:
Poch is one of the hottest coach in world football currently so his opinion on players mean a lot. Pep should come and win trophies with Tottenham before u talk.

Is coaching an oven where they compete with temperature

Zidane a productive coach was in Madrid for 3yrs when Shakushaku was begging yet ignored him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lampard even has a record

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
FBS:

How are you better and still posting on NL and above all can't play 30 mins? grin
that's to show how much we don't need that Borges guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

Lampard 28 UCL assist in 105 games
Iniesta 29 UCL assists in 130 games playing for a freescoring team.

Nigga I can't divide

40 shots 0 goals

Abeg was is the shots per goal ratio

Who can epp me divide
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8484331_lampard_jpeg77330897a35a10a98ddc9e603a5a26d5

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Godfatherism is deeply rooted in Nigeria, even on this thread.. so Ibime equated Iniesta to Kovacic and some mumu dey follow yarn am

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

40 shots 0 goals

Abeg was is the shots per goal ratio

Who can epp me divide
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8484331_lampard_jpeg77330897a35a10a98ddc9e603a5a26d5

5 UEFA finals, zero assist, zero impact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Godfatherism is deeply rooted in Nigeria, even on this thread.. so Ibime equated Iniesta to Kovacic and some mumu dey follow yarn am

You sef don see am. Asslicking on this thread na die.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:

Na the herd mentality I dey talk of

If tomorrow Ibime says Messi is Musa. You will see many of them jump on it too

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:

But I had said it before. Notice some of the United half-wits chimed in to show support in a bid to be accepted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eruditor:

But I had said it before. Notice some of the United half-wits chimed in to show support in a bid to be accepted.

When I brought in Lukaku vs Drogba see how they started turning amala

The same reason they claimed Lampard was better than Iniesta if used Lukaku will be better than Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is there any way we can collect Declan Rice back Dude is balling fine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

When I brought in Lukaku vs Drogba see how they started turning amala

The same reason they claimed Lampard was better than Iniesta if used Lukaku will be better than Drogba

Just like BykeLaBkye said, only God knows where you get the strength and patience to keep lecturing these people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Is there any way we can collect Declan Rice back Dude is balling fine
I want Nasri to score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Unlimited22:
I want Nasri to score.

He had the assist I think... Nasri is still good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eruditor:

Just like BykeLaBkye said, only God knows where you get the strength and patience to keep lecturing these people.

You see how they fled

When I brought the Drogba vs Lukaku the same way they fled. Now Lampard world record poor shots are exposed, they fled again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
see madness o, is ur brain turning like the amala ur turning.

everyone will leave, u will wait some minutes and start posting as if ur talking to urself n start saying trash like dey fled.

fled from u... for where na, which confused reality are u living in eh.

today is EPL, it has more valuable matches in 1 day than Bayern would face in 1 year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
randomperson:

Yh, Lampard is an epl legend, but modric and iniesta are world legends

and there are way better names on that list than iniesta and Modric. but Lampard is in a league of his own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Debroslink:

You sef don see am. Asslicking on this thread na die.

Are you not the same person that said Iniesta made Xavi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
larride:

Lol.... wetin person no go see for this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueAngel444:
see madness o, is ur brain turning like the amala ur turning.

everyone will leave, u will wait some minutes and start posting as if ur talking to urself n start saying trash like dey fled.

fled from u... for where na, which confused reality are u living in eh.

today is EPL, it has more valuable matches in 1 day than Bayern would face in 1 year. cheesy
Yeh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
larride:

For 5 years before Iniesta, Xavi had game control, but no impact and trophies to back up. Iniesta came up and the story changed.

Ronaldinho didn't define Xavi, Guardiola didn't either.

It's Iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
A player who has 40 world cup shots and 0 goals is definitely in a league of his own

Such unproductivity

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Debroslink:

For 5 years before Iniesta, Xavi had game control, but no impact and trophies to back up. Iniesta came up and the story changed.

Ronaldinho didn't define Xavi, Guardiola didn't either.

It's Iniesta.

No wonder you are a barka bot.

Was Rijkaard playing tiki taka as a system? Can you even call Xavi a regular under Rijkaard?

Luis Aragones started using a system that fitted Xavi, a possession based system during Euro 2008 which Pep replicated at Barca during his reign. The man behind the success of the system for both Spain and Barca was XAVI, no wonder when Xavi left Barca, no more tiki taka but kati kati.

How exactly did Iniesta made Xavi when Xavi was outscoring him from central midfield, I’m sure if I dig deeper, Xavi will have more assist than him. Iniesta scored 35 goals in La Liga from an AM position for Barca in 16years compared to Xavi 58 from central midfield? Are you not even ashamed for Iniesta?

You can argue Iniesta unproductively anyhow you like, don’t you ever dare compare him to a midfield mastero like Xavi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
repeating the same nonsense over and over doesn't make it a valid point.

a fo.ol is someone who supports a claim with only one view or supporting opinion and an idi.ot is someone who continually repeats 1 view with lesser arguable datd hoping every other person is stup.id enough to believe and argue against several more opposing views.

learning to quit is wisdom but very few people have it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
larride:

No wonder you are a barka bot.

Was Rijkaard playing tiki taka as a system? Can you even call Xavi a regular under Rijkaard?

Luis Aragones started using a system that fitted Xavi, a possession based system during Euro 2008 which Pep replicated at Barca during his reign. The man behind the success of the system for both Spain and Barca was XAVI, no wonder when Xavi left Barca, no more tiki taka but kati kati.

How exactly did Iniesta made Xavi when Xavi was outscoring him from central midfield, I’m sure if I dig deeper, Xavi will have more assist than him. Iniesta scored 35 goals in La Liga from an AM position for Barca in 16years compared to Xavi 58 from central midfield? Are you not even ashamed for Iniesta?

You can argue Iniesta unproductively anyhow you like, don’t you ever dare compare him to a midfield mastero like Xavi.

Xavi that is the definition of the Spanish and Barcelona golden era.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (19143) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NinjaMetahuman, ixyi(m), Leyqute(m), BlueMann, atiku07(m), lordfalcao(m), KanielOutis92, nihilistjnr, swiz123(m), rooftops, StarchAndBanga, Agadinaagwuofe, DammyOlu123(m), fredoooooo, Unlimited22, KingAzubuike(f) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.