Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you dyslexic? The greatest NT competition is the world cup and greatest club comp is the CL

Klose scored 15 world cup goals over 4 tournaments, Zlatan scored 0

I am sure tomorrow you will ask me again
if u are not stupid. .d greatest club cup is champions league and u are sidestepping that in drogba vs salah's challenge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
eph12:

Was he instrumental in winning that 2009/10 league?

raumdeuter:

He was instrumental to winning that 1 trophy

eph12:

Which one is Lukaku or Salah instrumental to?

Just an answer to that and everything will be settled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
thorrvik55:

Educated human being dat cannot read and answer a simple YES OR NO QUESTION...

IS HIGUAIN THE GREATEST SOUTH AMERICAN TO HAVE PLAYED IN SERIE A, YES OR NO?

he will be very careful now to answer yes or No or make a firm claim because the last he made has put him into trouble and has made his disciples to desert him.

They will not come out now and tell him how stupid he has been sounding for the past two days. Talk of zombie mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Segedinho:
if u are not stupid. .d greatest club cup is champions league and u are sidestepping that in drogba vs salah's challenge

The question is not about world cup or CL

Its about EPL

I am sure you will come ask me why not FA or Nations cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
thorrvik55:

Educated human being dat cannot read and answer a simple YES OR NO QUESTION...

Abeg make una help me beg this educated human being with high I.Q to answer a simple YES OR NO QUESTION...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
TeeBabss:

cc : raumdateur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
[s]

So if you are asked greatest African in EPL, you create your own question and start answering best performance in UCL?

Who is the greatest player in the English Premier League

Lekute: Let us add performance in the CL

Who is the greatest European at the last world cup
Lekute: Lewandoski because he scored the highest in world cup qualifiers. WCQ and world cup are not mutually exclusive
[/s]

Seriously I’m tired of your idiosyncrasies. So, in the limited edition rugby ball you call a skull, WC qualifiers are inconsequential? Why then are Barka bots demanding respect for Messi dragging Argentina to the WC?

My point is that WCQ AND WC performances matter. That is why Modric was chosen as the world best instead of Lewandowski. Same way EPL and UCL should be considered when choosing the greatest African to play in England.

This is why I don’t get into arguments with you. You’re so dumb it’s annoying. When you get defeated instead of admitting your error you muddy the waters.

The way your mind works is a marvel. You’re best suited inside a glass cage at the zoological garden, University of Ibadan.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its about EPL

now, where is salah's epl trophy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you dyslexic? The greatest NT competition is the world cup and greatest club comp is the CL

Klose scored 15 world cup goals over 4 tournaments, Zlatan scored 0

I am sure tomorrow you will ask me again
So we can say Klose was the better player in national competition but club competition, Klose can't lace Ibra's boot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
eph12:

So we can say Klose was the better player in national competition but club competition, Klose can't lace Ibra's boot?

In the biggest competition in football, Klose 15 goals, Zlatan 0

Abeg where do we start to divide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Leyqute:

Seriously I’m tired of your idiosyncrasies. So, in the limited edition rugby ball you call a skull, WC qualifiers are inconsequential? Why then are Barka bots demanding respect for Messi dragging Argentina to the WC?

My point is that WCQ AND WC performances matter. That is why Modric was chosen as the world best instead of Lewandowski. Same way EPL and UCL should be considered when choosing the greatest African to play in England.

This is why I don’t get into arguments with you. You’re so dumb it’s annoying. When you get defeated instead of admitting your error you muddy the waters.

The way your mind works is a marvel. You’re best suited inside a glass cage at the zoological garden, University of Ibadan.

So if they ask you who was the best European at the world cup, you will say Lewandoski based on his performance at the WCQ

I know when you are running low on points, you try to muddy the water and insult your way out

Explain how the CL performance helps in identifying a better player in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
TeeBabss:

People here don't know how to argue, they be using emotions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Biggest national competition, point of correction.

How many goals for Klose and Ibra in the biggest club competition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
I think this guy just argues for the heck of it.

It’s Saturday afternoon, Laum’s idle and bored What can he do to pass the time?

Time to start another useless time-wasting cliche unreasonable nonsensical illogical argument on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Limited Edition Rugby Ball FFS grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
eph12:

Which one is Lukaku or Salah instrumental to?
Why did you ignore this one raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

So if they ask you who was the best European at the world cup, you will say Lewandoski based on his performance at the WCQ

I know when you are running low on points, you try to muddy the water and insult your way out

Explain how the CL performance helps in identifying a better player in the league

It’s like your head is paining you. I stated explicitly that WCQ PLUS WC performances are important.

You’re still harping on the same illogical garbage like a broken Aparisports record.

Are you foolish in the eye too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have been watching football and EPL probably before you knew how to walk or speak. I can say before you were born.

I dont know when you were born, but I can say it was definitely after US94, Atlanta 96 or probably France 98

Oga,anybody can claim anything on the Internet.Even bringing up this argument invalidates whatever claim you made up there.Hes the greatest??Per Number of English Cup finals goals??No of Trophies?? What is even the basis you even brought it up at the first place

Nowadays Football fans logic is score 2 goals and collect the title of greatest footballer of all time.Smfh

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its about EPL

...I agree u are talking abt d EPL. ..so how come salah is better when Drogba goals led 2 trophy
And U are sidestepping Higuain's questions Or do u min ur klose vs zlatan metrics is valid in d Worldcup only? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Leyqute:
I think this guy just argues for the heck of it.

It’s Saturday afternoon, Laum’s idle and bored What can he do to pass the time?

Time to start another useless time-wasting cliche unreasonable nonsensical illogical argument on NL.

Yea,My thoughts exactly.Maybe the guy just wants to troll to pass time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

meaning klose is better than Messi n Cr7 since he outshone both in d biggest competition. ...

U see ur logic? ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

So you expect a right back, central midfielder, defender to score as much as a striker

If they ask you who is better Morata or Azpilicueta you will say Azpi doesnt score as much as Morata

What did I ask you what are you asking me ogbeni?

Prove that If triangle ABC can be equal to triangle DEF why can’t triangle DEF be equal to triangle ABC if all angles are the same ?

Or you want me to draw diagram for you ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
popizaino:

Prove that If triangle ABC can be equal to triangle DEF why can’t triangle DEF be equal to triangle ABC if all angles are the same ?

draw it if you have to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
popizaino:

You mean you wanna draw a triangle for the great Raumdeuter

He has a very high EyeQueue as well as a PhD and should be a able to discern what a triangle is.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Thats the problem with half educated folks, How can you prove Higuain was better than Cafu?

Salah has no great African keeper defender in EPL to contend against. The only one close was Yaya which I said will be a close second
okay Higuain is the greatest south American "forward" to have played in serie a Yes or No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Out of 4 trophies, Drogba was carried to 3. That is why Lukaku is outscoring him in less games

You must be sick for saying the bolded.i was eagerly anticipating this rubbish from you and didn’t fail to disappoint me.The fact you have been watching football since when the British were still kicking human heads as the round leather ball doesn’t mean you know shit about ball.in fact let all yours years of watching football as just been confirmed wasted with that trash you spewed above.how was Drogba carried along to the league title in 2004/2005 to star with when his miserable number of goals as said by you won us 4 matches that is 12 points and a single point from the equalizing against Birmingham city which easily makes it 13points alone out of the 95 points when arsenal who came second had 83points?Now remove 13 points from 95 and let have what is remaining
Are you listening to yourself at all?Do you want me to talk about other anonymous impact like the flick down for gudjoshen’s lone goal against man united during our first league match of the season?peter Kenyon former Chelsea chief executive even louded his performance when he seems out of favor from luiz Felipe scolari’s plan in 2009 that with Drogba in Chelsea match we have only lost 9 games in possible 116 matches which most were league games.Even the day the Rafa Benitez broke the 86 games unbeaten record at bridge had Drogba missing from the starting line up and you want to tell me he is carried along ;Dwhere you hungry when you made that comment because hunger has a way of distorting reality and induce hallucination dayo?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olalekank:

You mean you wanna draw a triangle for the great Raumdeuter

He has a very high EyeQueue as well as a PhD and should be a able to discern what a triangle is.

Wetin concern high eyequeue with triangle way dem wan draw for raumdateur?

Popizaino abeg don't mind this guy. Draw the triangle, who knows maybe the triangle might help him find an answer to this simple YES OR NO QUESTION;

IS GONZALO HIGUAIN THE GREATEST SOUTH AMERICAN TO HAVE PLAYED IN THE ITALIAN SERIE A?

YES. OR. NO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Lordfalcao, come and support your mentor o.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Timbros, your Morata is so good that fans were protesting his signing today. cheesy

''Diego Simeone says the opinion of Atletico Madrid fans should always be respected after some supporters protested against the proposed signing of Alvaro Morata.

The Spain striker has been tipped to join the La Liga club on an initial loan deal following Gonzalo Higuain's move to Chelsea from Juventus.

Atleti fans voiced their disapproval of a deal for the former Real Madrid man on Saturday, though, with chants of 'Less Morata and more Borja Garces' heard during the 2-0 league win over Getafe at the Wanda Metropolitano.
''

This is embarrassing for Morata.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:
Timbros, your Morata is so good that fans were protesting his signing today. cheesy

''Diego Simeone says the opinion of Atletico Madrid fans should always be respected after some supporters protested against the proposed signing of Alvaro Morata.

The Spain striker has been tipped to join the La Liga club on an initial loan deal following Gonzalo Higuain's move to Chelsea from Juventus.

Atleti fans voiced their disapproval of a deal for the former Real Madrid man on Saturday, though, with chants of 'Less Morata and more Borja Garces' heard during the 2-0 league win over Getafe at the Wanda Metropolitano.
''

chai. I really liked this guy, but mr man is a flop.

He may make it in the less intensive and physical laliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

What manner of foolishness is this
Asking if Higuain is the best when you cannot find a way to prove he is better than Cafu, Montero,

The real manner of foolishness is how you were able to prove salah is better than Yaya toure,mikel obi,kolo toure but can’t prove Higuain is better than Cafu,montero

Kaka and Maradona were midfielders who played behind 2 strikers just like Zidane and they dont normally score as much as strikers

John Mikel OBI is also a defensive midfielder who plays in front of the back four and don’t normally score as much as an attacker like salah .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:

''

LLLbros is shameless... dudes love for miss morita won't allow him to be objective.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Afobear, NinjaMetahuman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.