Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Greatihex:
chai. I really liked this guy, but mr man is a flop.

He may make it in the less intensive and physical laliga

Yes, that's true.

diggz:

LLLbros is shameless... dudes love for miss morita won't allow him to be objective.

Timbros may say, the protesters were organised by me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Leyqute:

It’s like your head is paining you. I stated explicitly that WCQ PLUS WC performances are important.

You’re still harping on the same illogical garbage like a broken Aparisports record.

Are you foolish in the eye too?

So if you are judging the best player at the last world cup, you consider their performance at the WCQ too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Segedinho:
...I agree u are talking abt d EPL. ..so how come salah is better when Drogba goals led 2 trophy
And U are sidestepping Higuain's questions Or do u min ur klose vs zlatan metrics is valid in d Worldcup only? ??

So you know its about EPL yet you are asking me about a competition not EPL

Klose 15 goals in world cup Zlatan 0 goals in world cup

In biggest club comp

Klose scored 1 CL goal every 196min
Zlatan scored 1 CL goal every 204min
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Segedinho:
meaning klose is better than Messi n Cr7 since he outshone both in d biggest competition. ...

U see ur logic? ?

Klose was better than Zlatan at Both CL and world cup

Klose doesnt even come close to Ronaldo and Messi at CL level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2019
popizaino:

What did I ask you what are you asking me ogbeni?

Prove that If triangle ABC can be equal to triangle DEF why can’t triangle DEF be equal to triangle ABC if all angles are the same ?

Or you want me to draw diagram for you ?

Do you know what equals to me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2019
popizaino:

John Mikel OBI is also a defensive midfielder who plays in front of the back four and don’t normally score as much as an attacker like salah .

Was Mikel a key part of any team in the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Saw this somewhere very funny cheesy

THE CHELSEA WAY:
Chelsea replaced Conte who won them 2 trophies with Sarri who has never won a trophy. Signed Morata to replace Batshuayi who had scored more goals than Morata. Now they're bringing in Higuain to replace Morata who has scored more goals this season than Higuain

Chelsea once signed Lukaku to replace Drogba then Loaned Lukaku out and signed Drogba to replace Lukaku. Sold David Luiz to PSG for £50M then bought David Luiz from PSG again for £34M after David Luiz had knocked them out of Champions League�

They hired Jose Mourinho, fired him then hired him and fired him again.
Bought Matic and sold him then bought him back and sold him, bought Bakayoko to replace him then loaned him then loaned someone to replace him
What a club �
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2019
airmark:

The Spain striker has been tipped to join the La Liga club on an initial loan deal following Gonzalo Higuain's move to Chelsea from Juventus.

Atleti fans voiced their disapproval of a deal for the former Real Madrid man on Saturday, though, with chants of 'Less Morata and more Borja Garces' heard during the 2-0 league win over Getafe at the Wanda Metropolitano.
''

This is worrying news. We need Morata to succeed at Atleti so they can buy him outright.

These fans chants could send the fragile man into spiral of depression and crisis of confidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Oga larride, please give us your analysis of Onnoghen situation. Thank you kind Sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Ibime:

This is worrying news. We need Morata to succeed at Atleti so they can buy him outright.

These fans chants could send the fragile man into spiral of depression and crisis of confidence.

the thought of him finding it harder their is alarming. If he flops there his value might just drop to zero

look at batshuayi, before he went to Valencia teams were offering £40m close to £50m Chelsea were rumored asking for, now Batshuayi is in limbo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Greatihex:
chai. I really liked this guy, but mr man is a flop.

He may make it in the less intensive and physical laliga
Torres wasn't treated that way, It may be because he is from the otherwise of Madrid. the real side grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Football is crazy oh.

Arnautovic that was on strike last week just signed contract extension.

He must have figured that West Ham should compensate him small for not allowing him to earn serious money in China.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Meanwhile Hudson-Odoi has handed in official transfer request. We should just close eye and collect that £40m jor.

The last few youths that broke into our squad have all asked to leave back to back. It started with Solanke, then Traore, Ake, Chalobah, Hudson-Odoi all back-to-back. Each one of them asked to leave but Odoi is the first to hand in official transfer request. Waiting for Tammy to do his own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2019
All this Salah argument, why won't people wait for season to end first, let's see if Kloop won't lose another title and if Salah would win EPL player of the year again.

Not arguing with dayo or wasting my time reading all those his post so I won't lose my sanity. Dayo probably enjoys driving u all crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Ibime:
Meanwhile Hudson-Odoi has handed in official transfer request. We should just close eye and collect that £40m jor.

The last few youths that broke into our squad have all asked to leave back to back. It started with Solanke, then Traore, Ake, Chalobah, Hudson-Odoi all back-to-back. Each one of them asked to leave but Odoi is the first to hand in official transfer request. Waiting for Tammy to do his own.

undecided when RB Leipzig is offering £20m with buy back clause

why are u waiting for Tammy to do his own shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:28am On Jan 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:

undecided when RB Leipzig is offering £20m with buy back clause

why are u waiting for Tammy to do his own shocked

Why put buybsck clause on someone who has no time for you. Accept the £40m and forget the boy jor.

Someone that can turn his back on the club that trained him by the age of 17. Do you think he would be glad to return to Chelsea? Gone are those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Ibime:

Why put buybsck clause on someone who has no time for you. Accept the £40m and forget the boy jor.

Someone that can turn his back on the club that trained him by the age of 17. Do you think he would be glad to return to Chelsea? Gone are those days.
Pogba cheesy
Football now is about stats and money and not passion, pride, prestige, and entertainment. Anything can happen

well it depends on what the buy back would be anyway but I agree with u let's take the £40m-its Bayern's risk

If we didn't sign back KDB and Salah when they were affordable then why Odoi, even if he becomes a world class forward banging in goals and assists in burndisleaguedown (sh.it we've not even looked Thorgan Hazard's way self)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:45am On Jan 27, 2019
the fact Bayern matched Chelsea's asking price £40m and Odoi asked for a transfer request means the boy is going.

Marina should sell him and keep him till summer joor, let's focus on other more important things like a midfielder, A CB if possible and promote more youth players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
The Hodson-Odoi boy is overrating himself, let him go abegi.... he won't be miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2019
No ambitious youth team player will want to stay at Shesi. Very poor record of bringing youth team players through.

Your youth team dominated for so many years and the management still felt they were not good enough to play for the first team.

With Hazard, Willian and Pedro the boy hardly sees minutes and you guys just went and bought another young winger for 50m.
He would be a fool to stay.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
The Hodson-Odoi boy is overrating himself, let him go abegi.... he won't be miss
So if na you.. You go stay for Chelsea abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2019
If Hudson-Odoi was your brother would you advice him to stay at Chelsea?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

No ambitious youth team player will want to stay at Shesi. Very poor record of bringing youth team players through.

Your youth team dominated for so many years and the management still felt they were not good enough to play for the first team.

With Hazard, Willian and Pedro the boy hardly sees minutes and you guys just went and bought another young winger for 50m.
We the true Chelsea fans want our youth team to be scrapped in order to save cost so it will enable us buy old players to kick out the young ones in the team

Thank God Sarri bought Higuain.......With that his pot belly alone.....Epl defenders will be afraid

All these young players hardly respect the coach

So in my own opinion I want the youth system 2 be scrapped

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2019
neezar:

We the true Chelsea fans want our youth team to be scrapped in order to save cost so it will enable us buy old players to kick out the young ones in the team

Thank God Sarri bought Higuain.......With that his pot belly alone.....Epl defenders will be afraid

STALE!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2019
airmark:
Timbros, your Morata is so good that fans were protesting his signing today. cheesy

''Diego Simeone says the opinion of Atletico Madrid fans should always be respected after some supporters protested against the proposed signing of Alvaro Morata.

The Spain striker has been tipped to join the La Liga club on an initial loan deal following Gonzalo Higuain's move to Chelsea from Juventus.

Atleti fans voiced their disapproval of a deal for the former Real Madrid man on Saturday, though, with chants of 'Less Morata and more Borja Garces' heard during the 2-0 league win over Getafe at the Wanda Metropolitano.
''

This is embarrassing for Morata.

Anything to slate Morata...

Was the chant against Morata performance related?

Morata has no future at Stamford Bridge and is set to return to Madrid, where he enjoyed two spells with European champions Real.

And that has already put him at a disadvantage with some Atletico fans, who clearly do not think they should be bringing in someone who used to play for their fierce rivals.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alvaro-morata-transfer-atletico-madrid-13910978.amp

Do I need to explain the Real vs Atleti rivalry to you?

One thing you don't know (or may know but choose to ignore) is that Borja Garces is a teenage sensation playing for Atletico B and the fans want him to be given more game time knowing that Morata's arrival will limit his opportunities all the more.

They appreciate their youth talents unlike the average Chelsea fan including you Airmark.

This is my last Morata response to any one of you here. Higuain is here our new number 9..... Soja go Soja come, barrack still remain.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
neezar:

This nonsense is now very boring, grow up.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is where your education became faulty when you are in a school at SS2 and they are giving you an exam for 1 + 1 when your mates were doing calculus Matrices and Advanced trig. A smart SS2 student is ready for JAMB you were doing 1 + 1. Is that what they will ask you in JAM or University

Is this a special school for dullards or they just selected the dumbest to be teaching them 1 + 1 in SS2

What more verifiable source do you need when you can count your fingers and add 1 + 1
lol, is that the best you got?.it is easier to quote the almighty formula than to thoroughly expound on how it was derived.Funny enough that term we did those calculus stuff and crap.well all those questions that require proving are usually questions that need deep thinking and great mathematical insight.1+1 being 2 is common knowledge but can you prove it?.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Leyqute:

Seriously I’m tired of your idiosyncrasies. So, in the limited edition rugby ball you call a skull, WC qualifiers are inconsequential? Why then are Barka bots demanding respect for Messi dragging Argentina to the WC?

My point is that WCQ AND WC performances matter. That is why Modric was chosen as the world best instead of Lewandowski. Same way EPL and UCL should be considered when choosing the greatest African to play in England.

This is why I don’t get into arguments with you. You’re so dumb it’s annoying. When you get defeated instead of admitting your error you muddy the waters.

The way your mind works is a marvel. You’re best suited inside a glass cage at the zoological garden, University of Ibadan.

If He were to be in UI's zoo,i will just stroll from mellanby to go and see him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
neezar:

Boring AF

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Leyqute:
I think this guy just argues for the heck of it.

It’s Saturday afternoon, Laum’s idle and bored What can he do to pass the time?

Time to start another useless time-wasting cliche unreasonable nonsensical illogical argument on NL.
now you know why its time wasting to start argument with him.

i learnt that very quickly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
airmark:
Timbros, your Morata is so good that fans were protesting his signing today. cheesy

''Diego Simeone says the opinion of Atletico Madrid fans should always be respected after some supporters protested against the proposed signing of Alvaro Morata.

''

This is embarrassing for Morata.
poor guy.

i feel he doesnt deserve it.. football can be brutal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Chelsea has won more trophies than any English team in the last 10 years. if that isn't ambition then I wonder what is?

The boy is just causing mutiny in the youth ranks. Let him ask himself how many 18 year olds in English top teams are playing every match? He has potentials no doubt but he's acting as if he would win Balloon D'or next summer. CFC has already proposed to increase his salary from over 20k to 80k. He's been promised of game time. Willian and Hazard's future are bleak. One or both of em will definitely leave. Bayern have way more younger players in the same position and defo would buy more.

Sarri gave Ruben game time and guidance, he grabbed it with both hands. Ethan Ampadu is in Welsh national team, you don't hear him whining about game time at Chelsea.

We've lost more experienced and proven players. Why the kid thinks he'd be the end of Chelsea, I dunno. If he keeps being stubborn, we should just cash in on him.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.