Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10660229 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2019
I heard there's no too quality African keeper in the EPL, and there has never been any to compare with Salah.

Where is Bruce Grobelaar from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2019
VargasVee:

Chelsea has won more trophies than any English team in the last 10 years. if that isn't ambition then I wonder what is?

The boy is just causing mutiny in the youth ranks. Let him ask himself how many 18 year olds in English top teams are playing every match? He has potentials no doubt but he's acting as if he would win Balloon D'or next summer. CFC has already proposed to increase his salary from over 20k to 80k. He's been promised of game time. Willian and Hazard's future are bleak. One or both of em will definitely leave. Bayern have way more younger players in the same position and defo would buy more.

Sarri gave Ruben game time and guidance, he grabbed it with both hands. Ethan Ampadu is in Welsh national team, you don't hear him whining about game time at Chelsea.

We've lost more experienced and proven players. Why the kid thinks he'd be the end of Chelsea, I dunno. If he keeps being stubborn, we should just cash in on him.

How on earth did you try to counter the fact that no ambitious youth player should remain at Chelsea with Chelsea winning more trophies than any team in England in the past 10 years? Oh God! shocked

Based on your points, Jadon Sancho should have stayed back at City, where he will most likely play the last 15 mins of odd games against relegation threatened teams and couple of cup games, right?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:
I heard there's no too quality African keeper in the EPL, and there has never been any to compare with Salah.

Bruce Grobbelaar was at his peak in the 80s pre-EPL, and even when he was at his peak he was arguably the weak link in that Liverpool side.
He was no Ray Clemence that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Bruce Grobbelaar was at his peak in the 80s pre-EPL, and even when he was at his peak he was arguably the weak link in that Liverpool side.
He was no Ray Clemence that's for sure.
I simply added him because of the sheer number of trophies won. The old first division is the precursor to today's epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

I simply added him because of the sheer number of trophies won. The old first division is the precursor to today's epl.

Nah, Grobbelaar no be am. Valdes won plenty trophies at Barca too, that one no mean say e be better keeper. Even Rossi at AC Milan was just average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nah, Grobbelaar no be am. Valdes won plenty trophies at Barca too, that one no mean say e be better keeper. Even Rossi at AC Milan was just average.
Any African goalkeeper you'll rate ahead of him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2019
olabode89:

How on earth did you try to counter the fact that no ambitious youth player should remain at Chelsea with Chelsea winning more trophies than any team in England in the past 10 years? Oh God! shocked

Based on your points, Jadon Sancho should have stayed back at City, where he will most likely play the last 15 mins of odd games against relegation threatened teams and couple of cup games, right?

Read it again. Slowly.

Man city have Sterling, Bernardo Silva, Sane, De bruyne, Silva.

These players are all committed to the club for at least the next 4 years. Its not the same at Chelsea. The only real competition he'll have if hazard leaves is pulisic.

I bet you never knew Sancho at city. CHO has appeared more times than he did at city. Dortmund are known for grooming youngsters, what exactly does Bayern do?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Any African goalkeeper you'll rate ahead of him?

Many. I don't really rate him and he was never that highly rated either.

N'kono, Badou Zaki, Antoine Bell, Ahmed Shoubeir, Alain Gouamene, Jacque Song'o e.t.c were better IMO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Dis kain back and forth ontop Drogba and Salah.. Hainnn!!

Una wen dhey engage for dis kain debate no well.. I swear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
timbros:

Anything to slate Morata...

Was the chant against Morata performance related?

Morata has no future at Stamford Bridge and is set to return to Madrid, where he enjoyed two spells with European champions Real.

And that has already put him at a disadvantage with some Atletico fans, who clearly do not think they should be bringing in someone who used to play for their fierce rivals.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alvaro-morata-transfer-atletico-madrid-13910978.amp

Do I need to explain the Real vs Atleti rivalry to you?

One thing you don't know (or may know but choose to ignore) is that Borja Garces is a teenage sensation playing for Atletico B and the fans want him to be given more game time knowing that Morata's arrival will limit his opportunities all the more.

They appreciate their youth talents unlike the average Chelsea fan including you Airmark.

This is my last Morata response to any one of you here. Higuain is here our new number 9..... Soja go Soja come, barrack still remain.

Another day , Another shameless/useless excuse for your mcm....

Mr LLLbros....alt fans are kicking against the move because they don't rate your mcm....as a matter of fact, they rate their youth striker higher than the space occupying mental cvnt!

Mr LLLbros..... the fans simply dont want their money and time to be wasted on your mcm....same way some of us preferred and rated our academy strikers ahead of your mcm..... so stop hiding behind the yeye rivalry lines because many of us have actually witnessed players move to rival clubs in la liga/epl/serie A/ligue 1/ bundesliga severally without the home fans throwing tantrums about not wanting a quality player to join them or preferring their youth player to an established quality player....

Ogbeni LLLbros.....your mcm(miss morita), the board, the coach and not miss morita fans have come to agree that you should quietly swallow the 3Ls in your new moniker...

Happy Sunday sir!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Many. I don't really rate him and he was never that highly rated either.

N'kono, Badou Zaki, Antoine Bell, Ahmed Shoubeir, Alain Gouamene, Jacque Song'o e.t.c were better IMO.
I'm talking of in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

I'm talking of in the EPL

Too small a sample size na. How many Africans have been GKs in the EPL? If he is the best out of 2 or 3 it does not mean he was a great GK.

What is the list of African GKs that have played in the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

India na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bertrand Russel and Whitehead had to start from the basics of set theory to prove that 1+1 is indeed 2,they used up about 300+ pages before they finally proved it.
Socrates also had to look for his own way of proving that 1+1 is indeed 2.For he was confused that in some cases addition led to an entity becoming 2 and in others division led to an entity being 2 and you open your mouth to speak gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oh boy e! cheesy

See wetin Salah and Drogba don cause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
diggz:

[s]Another day , Another shameless/useless excuse for your mcm....

Mr LLLbros....alt fans are kicking against the move because they don't rate your mcm....as a matter of fact, they rate their youth striker higher than the space occupying mental cvnt!

Mr LLLbros..... the fans simply dont want their money and time to be wasted on your mcm....same way some of us preferred and rated our academy strikers ahead of your mcm..... so stop hiding behind the yeye rivalry lines because many of us have actually witnessed players move to rival clubs in la liga/epl/serie A/ligue 1/ bundesliga severally without the home fans throwing tantrums about not wanting a quality player to join them or preferring their youth player to an established quality player....

Ogbeni LLLbros.....your mcm(miss morita), the board, the coach and not miss morita fans have come to agree that you should quietly swallow the 3Ls in your new moniker...

Happy Sunday sir![/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

What manner of foolishness is this
Asking if Higuain is the best when you cannot find a way to prove he is better than Cafu, Montero,

Kaka and Maradona were midfielders who played behind 2 strikers just like Zidane and they dont normally score as much as strikers
you now comparing cf to a CB
Okay who's is better between Salah and kolo toure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=timbros post=75159775][/quote]

Straight from Limbros to LiLbros and now.... LLLbros cheesy Your mcm really did a number on you bro.... cheesy cheesy Dude couldn't even wait for the season to finish so you can apply your metrics in the hope of turning amala or covering his uselessness or your shame...he had to do you bad in the middle of the season.....chai!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
diggz:

Straight from Limbros to LiLbros and now.... LLLbros cheesy Your mcm really did a number on you bro.... cheesy cheesy Dude couldn't even wait for the season to finish so you can apply your metrics in the hope of turning amala or covering his uselessness or your shame...he had to do you bad in the middle of the season.....chai!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hehehehe
Oh Morata.

I guess the Ukaku vs Morata question has been answered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
timbros:
[s][/s]

Your frustration is well understood bro cheesy cheesy cheesy It is not easy to suffer heartbreak in the hands of a waste man like your mcm. Las Las you go dey alright LLLbros tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Luis to sign one year extension.

watched some old Chelsea clips. watching Ivanovic play RB it likes how Alonso plays LB.

with the way all these our players from Madrid keep returning back to Madrid, Kovacic will likely go back, we need a midfielder ASAP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bye bye mo ra ta cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
diggz:

Your frustration is well understood bro cheesy cheesy cheesy It is not easy to suffer heartbreak in the hands of a waste man like your mcm. Las Las you go dey alright LLLbros tongue cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chelsea to sign Zeneli for about €5m to replace Odoi shocked

If we really buy Ake back, can he play that Ginho's role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
alexie4real:
Bye bye mo ra ta cry

Toooh...LLLbros mcm cheesy cheesy cheesy I see so many tears cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
alexie4real:
Bye bye mo ra ta cry

hope ATM fans forgives him for leaving them as a youth grin so they dont frustrate him there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
afrodoc2:
Hehehehe
Oh Morata.

I guess the Ukaku vs Morata question has been answered.

Lol....we are still waiting for LLLbros answer cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
And the report claims Chelsea would have an advantage over United because Eriksen is happy living in London and doesn’t want to relocate.

I remember Sarri hyping Eriksen saying he is the best player in Tottenham. Signing Eriksen would be the biggest move this year.

Kante, Ginho, Eriksen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
NOBODYY:

This nonsense is now very boring, grow up.
forever young I wanna be, forever young.
up chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
olabode89:

and six people liked the post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:
And the report claims Chelsea would have an advantage over United because Eriksen is happy living in London and doesn’t want to relocate.

I remember Sarri hyping Eriksen saying he is the best player in Tottenham. Signing Eriksen would be the biggest move this year.

Kante, Ginho, Eriksen
Stop dreaming bro. To Chelsea when Madrid is there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6608) (6609) (6610) (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.