Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Bros where in Ogun. I'm from there. Let's make it happen.
obafe junction. Abk expressway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

bro how is this good business?

Man Must wac abeg. Lemme manage £10k for now.

nihilistjnr:
Also, if you know a genuine organization that can convert dirty panties into wealth, let me know abeg.

I'm a firm believer in recycling.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Euromillions jackpot don roll reach 144m pounds

Airmark contact your baba do give me correct number for Tuesday draw, and I swear on my life we share it 50-50

grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian, i have only baba God, no put me for that lane before Dayo starts calling me babalawo o.

I listened and read stories both offline and online, from reliable sources, especially when i was in naija. Abeg o.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
odizeey:
obafe junction. Abk expressway.

Ok so what are you selling. I'm not trying to buy ayeta, bante or magun.

I just need a sure 10000 odds, or the winning numbers for the lottery.

Also if your baba can convert dirty panties into clean cash, then yes I'm ready
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
odizeey:
come meet me for Ogun. I go show you road.

Gimme address or contact details abeg. Me living in relative poverty must end today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian, i have only baba God, no put me for that lane before Dayo starts calling me babalawo o.

I listened to stories both offline and online, from reliable sources, especially when i was in naija. Abeg o.

So you no get contacts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

So you want me, ''a watch and pray'' dude to start using my phone to record, when there was a free-for-all? cheesy

Don't let raumdeuter deceive you, i was once like you.

Bros grin grin....No risk there nau. Record it, send it to me and get an instant alert. NLs will bear you witness if I default.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Juju ko, fuji ni. Na dis kind misplaced priorities and ignorance dey make the country and its people wallow in poverty and suffering.

All of sudden people are now hunting for panties to use to make millions. The juju technology to do the panties to dollar conversion no dey before abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Egbon Diggz, Greetings sir.

You don show back Ikoyi?
I be balling in soon baba cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
TeeBabss:

No, I don't
Nobody will tell u I became rich by using pant or rituals.

The fact is, behind all these rich men (especially traders and businessmen) there exists some dirty/black stuffs

Don't mind Dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

So you no get contacts?

No o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Also, if you know a genuine organization that can convert dirty panties into wealth, let me know abeg.

I'm a firm believer in recycling

Nihilist!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
One question...where the JuJu money they come from?
Swiss bank ABI where ,and there won't be record of stolen cash grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Do you know anyone personally who became a millionaire from rituals or from pant stealing? Not they said or my friend heard of someone.
How viable is jazz ? I don't know . Is it potent and real ? I don't know either but I know a bosom buddy that came to school then with only his few clothes ,School bag and laptop squatting with a his village bro. He was/ is into yahoo and wasn't picking money . Guy literally was eating of me because he didn't have any to eat. All he had was his laptop and desperation to get money from it. One good day ,man disappeared telling only the guy he was squatting with his movement. He went to one very Popular town in Southwestern Nigerian for like 2 weeks. Man came back and continued his biz and eating from me when he wants . One morning, I got a knock and he said if I had any Noodles ,I told him it's just 2 packs remaining and he insisted I gave him all ,that he will get me a carton the next day . I looked at him like “ see this hungryman ”. He said I should calm down ,that money don come. Long story short ,next day he went to WU and came back with drinks and stuffs for inmates and the carton he promised . Today , man has a Lexus and doing good for himself . Is it Chance or did the pot from a Southwestern Town really work ?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
SkimpleD:
Egbon Diggz, Greetings sir.

You don show back Ikoyi?
I be balling in soon baba cool

I dey my village bros....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
chic2pimp:

Bros grin grin....No risk there nau. Record it, send it to me and get an instant alert. NLs will bear you witness if I default.

cheesy cheesy

So i should be looking for where fortified thugs from Nigeria dey fight here or what?

Oh go to naija to do that, because one chic2pimp wants to send me money? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

Your village wan make you their chairman?

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I'm a firm believer in recycling.
Recycling? grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

village chief grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Euromillions jackpot don roll reach 144m pounds

Airmark contact your baba do give me correct number for Tuesday draw, and I swear on my life we share it 50-50

airmark time to put the jazz to use and make me a believer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
gustav25:
How viable is jazz ? I don't know . Is it potent and real ? I don't know either but I know a bosom buddy that came to school then with only his few clothes ,School bag and laptop squatting with a his village bro. He was/ is into yahoo and wasn't picking money . Guy literally was eating of me because he didn't have any to eat. All he had was his laptop and desperation to get money from it. One good day ,man disappeared telling only the guy he was squatting with his movement. He went to one very Popular town in Southwestern Nigerian for like 2 weeks. Man came back and continued his biz and eating from me when he wants . One morning, I got a knock and he said if I had any Noodles ,I told him it's just 2 packs remaining and he insisted I gave him all ,that he will get me a carton the next day . I looked at him like “ see this hungryman ”. He said I should calm down ,that money don come. Long story short ,next day he went to WU and came back with drinks and stuffs for inmates and the carton he promised . Today , man has a Lexus and doing good for himself . Is it Chance or did the pot from a Southwestern Town really work ?

Many people have been doing yahoo without jazz and hit luck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
gustav25:

I had guys while in school that were into yahoo and not making money until they 'disappeared', like you said, only to come back fortified with incisions on their bodies and rings. They were the ones later bringing Maintain, Styl plus, Azadus and co, to my school back then.

Don't envy them, they need to do periodic 'renewal', cos all will go with the wind later.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Piatek with another goal for Milan while Chelsea took Milans pregnant problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

airmark time to put the jazz to use and make me a believer

Go to your Ogbomosho, Lautech guys will show you the way. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

Go to your Ogbomosho, Lautech guys will show you the way. cheesy

Since you know them so well, You go meet the Lautech guys and collect the jazz for anti bullet and lets try it on you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
SkimpleD:

Your village wan make you their chairman?

undecided

I dey run for house of assembly ogbeni...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Since you know them so well, You go meet the Lautech guys and collect the jazz for anti bullet and lets try it on you

I'm a Christian, i only know that it's real, which i'm sure you too know.

You may also doubt Magun too. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
iamoyindamola:
village chief grin grin

I go knack you something o! angry angry cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

I'm a Christian, i only know that it's real, which i'm sure you too know.

You may also doubt Magun too. cheesy

Magun don catch you before?

If you know its real then put it to test.
Get the lottery winning numbers and you go dey compete with Otedola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Many people have been doing yahoo without jazz and hit luck

Many people have been trekking from Mile 12 to Ojota successfully too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

Many people have been trekking from Mile 12 to Ojota successfully too.

Is that jazz too? Mile 12 to Ojota is not far

I have trekked from Fadeyi to Egbeda around 1994-95 during all those MKO riots

I have done Allen to Egbeda also a couple of times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is that jazz too? Mile 12 to Ojota is not far

I have trekked from Fadeyi to Egbeda around 1994-95 during all those MKO riots

I have done Allen to Egbeda also a couple of times

It flew over your head.

Compared to driving without traffic issues, you should know the one that gets you to destination quicker.

Those who go into juju for their yahoo stuff, have similar reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.