Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,792 members, 7,855,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10710867 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) ... (19369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibime:

6 goals in 5.

Yet we went to give Milan money for their 31 year old striker, so they can use the money to buy Piatek.

Same way we gave Arsenal £18m for Giroud so they can release money for Auba. When Dortmund said they can't release Auba without new striker, we even helped Arsenal further by sending Batsuayi to Dortmund so they could release Auba to Arsenal, and so Arsenal could release a 32 year old impotent striker to us for £18m.

Juju must be the only way to.explain our stupidity.

I think oyinbo get juju, maybe Oyinbo's patience ozokwor Don put juju inside Abramovich and Marina food o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I think oyinbo get juju, maybe Oyinbo's patience ozokwor Don put juju inside Abramovich and Marina food o shocked

This is them following managers wish. Conte pushed for Giroud and Sarri for Higuain.

When it's wise to follow managers wish, they won't follow. When it's stupid to follow managers wish, they will follow. Na because dem no know ball. Pesin wey know ball will know when to follow the manager and when to override the manager. They do the opposite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
madrid5:
Airmark and fellow Africans who believe in the supernatural I have a question for you.
If Africans have juju or "merlin" like supernatural ability why didn't we dominate the world,why didn't our juju stop the white man gun from Colonizing and enslaving the Bleep out of us.
Why we never use African magic tey build our wakanda?

That's the question i can't answer, unless i go on an investigative journalism, visiting the real people in the circle, on that.

The argument here is, if those supernatural powers actually exist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Ok so what are you selling. I'm not trying to buy ayeta, bante or magun.

I just need a sure 10000 odds, or the winning numbers for the lottery.

Also if your baba can convert dirty panties into clean cash, then yes I'm ready
if you serious contact me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:

I had guys while in school that were into yahoo and not making money until they 'disappeared', like you said, only to come back fortified with incisions on their bodies and rings. They were the ones later bringing Maintain, Styl plus, Azadus and co, to my school back then.

Don't envy them, they need to do periodic 'renewal', cos all will go with the wind later.
for ekpoma na subscription dem dey call am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
odizeey:
if you serious contact me

cc : nihilistjnr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
chic2pimp:

Yes I do believe that there is a Superior Being. However I don't believe in the Fairy tale miracles these so called Men of God claim to perform.

I'm sure you've heard of the saying "GOD helps those who help themselves" meaning there is no fairytale ending anywhere if you don't actually put in the hardwork.
you just believe that there is a superior being, but you dont believe in God.
Your own case is different from raumdeuter's.

If you believe in God and you are a christian, read this passages in the bible. 1 sam. 28: 3-19 and deut. 18:10-13
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Juju like blood. E like darkness. E no like development. Na why naija be as e be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
afrodoc2:

Which one? The Christian God, the Muslim God, the Jewish God, one of the Hindu gods, or any one of the thousands of pagan gods we have all over the world?
no need going further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
for ekpoma na subscription dem dey call am

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Greatihex:
no need going further.

cheesy cheesy

Don't let these people deceive you.

Most of them were given birth to, in a shrine, now feigning ignorance online.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

I wish i was born in a shrine. So many mofos I would have dealt with supernaturally. So many odds I would have cashed in. So many panties I would have recycled.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy

Even if they were born in a shrine, nothing stops them from growing up and using their senses.

When growing up almost everyone around me believed India beat Nigeria 99-1, that didnt stop me from using my sense to know it was folktale

Imagine a world where I was born in a shrine, juju works and I can get the lotto numbers for this week, megamillion is now worth $209Million

Shey no be there dem suppose dey do the jazz instead of deceiving with blood stained panties

Or you can sit in your room in Agege and travel to California without needing a visa,

Or anti bullet jazz really dey which I can sell to US military

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Jazz Na trick. Nothing of such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes I believe in God but I also believe that there are some things God will not do

e.g God will not determine who wins between Chelsea and Arsenal its the hardwork on the field, tactics plus luck that determines that

I don't believe you will pray and God will make you rich from nothing I believe in hardwork and God can bless your hardwork. If you like go to church and pray till you bleed. Nothing go gum you until you work for it

Just like you will never pass an exam you didnt read for if you pray from now till next yr. If you doubt take WAEC arabic exam without reading and pray to pass it. Lets see the result

Just like you can leave N500 in a pot and pray till next yr, you will only meet N500

No prayer can turn Giroud to Messi

Any Pastor or jazz man or jujuman that makes you believe otherwise is lying to you

I know Nigerians like to hear fairy tales of how nothing turned to billions just by supernatural forces, My brother, NA LIE
you are correct to an extent.
It is true that there things God does not normally do, but there is nothing he cannot or will not do if he wishes to do it for his name sake. He usually does things for his name to be glorified. God does not have a particular way of doing something.

Some people on earth have exceptional grace.

If you are a Christian, the bible says, "work out your salvation with fear and trembling" but do you know that the thief that was crucified with Jesus did not work out his own, but he went to heaven.

In the kingdom of God, there are systems and principles for Everything.

The economic system have principles. If you do not follow the principles, if you like pray from today till tomorrow, you will not be rich. This the reason why some strong men of God in the bible died in poverty. The either did not care about being rich or they didn't know about the economic system principles and they didn't ask for the ideas.

Having said these, there are still people who God was graceful enough to show grace and they became rich out of nothing.
God said "'i will show mercy onto whom i want to show mercy."

The bottom line is, The kingdom of God has principles for Everything, and if you don't follow the principles, you will get nothing. But, there are few people who get the exceptional grace.

Back to the juju. If you believe in God and you are a Christian, then you should believe also in other powers, because God warned his children about them.

"as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I wish i was born in a shrine. So many mofos I would have dealt with supernaturally. So many odds I would have cashed in. So many panties I would have recycled.

Thank God you are not like Ibime and Chic2pimp, who never saw film on the street.

However, where your own fortification finishes, is where someone's starts.

I remember the story of K-rod in Ilorin, he fell cos the thing dey shack am in school and stepping on toes. The day he would be dropped, his ayeta (bullet-proof) worked but he was surrounded by 5 guys and overpowered after some time. He was killed by a big stone repeatedly smashed on his head.

The oyinbo wey do pencil, na them do eraser. There must be a loophole.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Greatihex:
It is true that there things God does not normally do, but there is nothing he cannot or will not do if he wishes to do it for his name sake. He usually does things for his name to be glorified. God does not have a particular way of doing something.

If you are a Christian, the bible says, "work out your salvation with fear and trembling" but do you know that the thief that was crucified with Jesus did not work out his own, but he went to heaven.

The economic system have principles. If you do not follow the principles, if you like pray from today till tomorrow, you will not be rich. This the reason why some strong men of God in the bible died in poverty. The either did not care about being rich or they didn't know about the economic system principles and they didn't ask for the ideas.

Having said these, there are still people who God was graceful enough to show grace and they became rich out of nothing.

The bottom line is, The kingdom of God has principles for Everything, and if you don't follow the principles, you will get nothing. But, there are few people who get the exceptional grace.

Back to the juju. If you believe in God and you are a Christian, then you should believe also in other powers, because God warned his children about them.

Shall we now share the grace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2019
hensben:
Jazz Na trick. Nothing of such.

Go climb someone with a magun-infested p--y and come back and tell me it's a trick. We learn everyday bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Ibime:

This is them following managers wish. Conte pushed for Giroud and Sarri for Higuain.

When it's wise to follow managers wish, they won't follow. When it's stupid to follow managers wish, they will follow. Na because dem no know ball. Pesin wey know ball will know when to follow the manager and when to override the manager. They do the opposite.
i don't believe conte exclusively asked for Giroud. If my Memory serves me right, i remember reading where conte was talking about him asking for a target man, and the club feels Giroud suits the profile.
I think he was siding more for dzeko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2019
airmark:

Go climb someone with a magun-infested p--y and come back and tell me it's a trick. We learn everyday bro.
Well, I believe most jazz are trick bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2019
hensben:
Well, I believe most jazz are trick bro.

Just as timbros believed Morata would succeed at Chelsea. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Greatihex:

As a Christian I believe in God and I will also tell you that from years of editing and editing some of the content of the bible might not be totally correct, They were passed from mouth to mouth

For example, Mark the earliest Gospel was written about 50yrs after Jesus died. Imagine writing from memory a story you witnessed 50yrs ago, some parts might not be totally correct given they are from memory.

Now the original bible has gone through several modifications and some lost in translations

Also I will say some of the tales we hear about our local gods were exaggerated, If not for technology and records the India vs Nigeria story if it happened 200yrs earlier might have become an established fact

I have read the bible cover to cover including some that were not included in the protestant bible like Tobit, Judith, Macabees, etc

In principle, there is nothing God cannot do, but there are some things he will not do. There are certain basic principles to life that whether you are a Christian, Moslem or atheist if you follow most times it will work. Like hard work for success, Like Karma,

God can make you win a football game, pass an exam you dont know anything about, give you money miraculously, transport you to America while in Osogbo but HE WILL NOT DO IT

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Greatihex:
i don't believe conte exclusively asked for Giroud. If my Memory serves me right, i remember reading where conte was talking about him asking for a target man, and the club feels Giroud suits the profile.

I was surprised too that he stated that Conte wanted Giroud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Even if they were born in a shrine, nothing stops them from growing up and using their senses.

When growing up almost everyone around me believed India beat Nigeria 99-1, that didnt stop me from using my sense to know it was folktale

Imagine a world where I was born in a shrine, juju works and I can get the lotto numbers for this week, megamillion is now worth $209Million

Shey no be there dem suppose dey do the jazz instead of deceiving with blood stained panties

Or you can sit in your room in Agege and travel to California without needing a visa,

Or anti bullet jazz really dey which I can sell to US military

Go to that guy in Abeokuta and let him show you the way, if you can accept their requirements. Stop disturbing me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2019
airmark:

Magun abi Pe##s Captivus? The same Magun wey be say nah only Poor people hin dey catch? It's never the Dudes that live in the Lekkis or Banana Islands of this world rather it's the folks that live in rundown derelict areas. Or we are trying to say Rich folks no sabi shook?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

As a Christian I believe in God and I will also tell you that from years of editing and editing some of the content of the bible might not be totally correct, They were passed from mouth to mouth

For example, Mark the earliest Gospel was written about 50yrs after Jesus died. Imagine writing from memory a story you witnessed 50yrs ago, some parts might not be totally correct given they are from memory.

Now the original bible has gone through several modifications and some lost in translations

Also I will say some of the tales we hear about our local gods were exaggerated, If not for technology and records the India vs Nigeria story if it happened 200yrs earlier might have become an established fact

I have read the bible cover to cover including some that were not included in the protestant bible like Tobit, Judith, Macabees, etc

In principle, there is nothing God cannot do, but there are some things he will not do. There are certain basic principles to life that whether you are a Christian, Moslem or atheist if you follow most times it will work. Like hard work for success, Like Karma,

God can make you win a football game, pass an exam you dont know anything about, give you money miraculously, transport you to America while in Osogbo but HE WILL NOT DO IT
if God can do it, he will do it if he has a need for it..

Jesus Christ could ask for legions of angels to come and fight for him when he was being arrested, but he didn't do it because he knew it was not the will of God.

Just like i said earlier, there are principles for Everything in the kingdom of God. If you are confused about anything of the spirit and you claim to be a Christian, fervently pray to your God with fasting and prayer to give you revelation to the words in his holy book or Whatever you are confused about. Pray with an open mind and be spiritually sensitive and he will reveal to you in judging various Ways..

At the bolded. You don't read the bible with a carnal mind. You read with the direction of the holy spirit, if not you can become antichrist/antiGod even by reading it.

"The word of God is a two edged sword"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Greatihex:

Yeah Dzeko was first choice but Giroud was one of the alternatives
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Magun abi Pe##s Captivus? The same Magun wey be say nah only Poor people hin dey catch? It's never the Dudes that live in the Lekkis or Banana Islands of this world rather it's the folks that live in rundown derelict areas. Or we are trying to say Rich folks no sabi shook?

No be people like you dey banana island wey no believe in magun and no know road to babalawo wey go place their cheating wives on it.

Captivus gini? Ask Dayo, he will tell you different type of maguns wey dey.

You be omo butter, wey no wan learn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Ibime:

Yeah Dzeko was first choice but Giroud was one of the alternatives
wetin you want make em do when club refuse to sign a man just because of wages and contract length.
Zappacosta was also the alternative to walker.

"when the desirable becomes unavailable, the available becomes desirable"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2019
SkimpleD:

Boss! Twale sir.

All the best.
I pray we all celebrate with you in no distant times cool

afrodoc2:

Chairman remember us when your kingdom come o. Which party?

Elnino4ladies:

Serious

Lol.....n.a. joke I dey o!

iamoyindamola:
let me be your p.a embarassed

So you go finally see chance poison me over chic abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

What can be his motive for claiming the fake attack in the first place? Mental issues or just attention seeking

Looks like he is about to be busted and taken to where he will get close attention
he did it to save his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15am On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

lmao
Only poor people do the magun, that's the problem with us in this country
Only poor people have the time to do juju, do evil and still worship God religiously yet the rich gets richer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) ... (19369) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), afrodoc2, airmark(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.