Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666404 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
airmark:
It flew over your head.
Compared to driving without traffic issues, you should know the one that gets you to destination quicker.
Those who go into juju for their yahoo stuff, have similar reasons.

There is no evidence that the jazz made them succesful in their jazz, Its similar to claiming jazz made a brilliant student pass

If you want to test your jazz you wont use it on an exam you already studied for you will use it for an exam you dont know anything about.

e.g take arabic exam after jazzing up. If you get A then I will believe

Like claiming Neymar and Messi visited jazzman to win Balondor. If you want to test jazz you wont use Neymar or Messi you will use jazz on Giroud or Sodje and make him win Balon dor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Many people have been doing yahoo without jazz and hit luck
True ... But his case entails rubbing stuff from the pot on his lips and hands when about to call his clients or press them . Is it coincidence ? I don't know .

Is Jazz real ? I don't know . How potent is it ? I don't know also but here is another scenario . Sometime around 2014 , my own Mom had a medical conditions that her office doctors referred to as one condition like that . Mom went to hospital daily because the stuff appeared on her back after some days after being on her side of the belly before and it was so itchy and painful for her . It left her devastated and looking all weak . She came home ( she is based in a different state for work but comes home weekly ,it's just 1.5 hours separating the states ). She came home that weekend and complained that something was wrong with her and it was all painful for her. We thought it was just a normal pain from stress . She kept complaining and she visited a hospital at home and same conditioned was named and drugs were prescribed which she religiously followed and applied. One day, one of an extended family member came around and she showed her the stuff. The extended family member saw it and exclaimed that it's “ Agba Belt ”. She had to visit a local herbalist that affirmed it and told her she's lucky that she came early because the third spot just appeared and apparently if it completed a full circle and a fourth spot appears , it's goodbye Mama. The man said it was done to her and if she wanted to return it to the person , moment said No ,that God should fight her battle ( angry). The herbalist Man went into his inner room and mixed some herbs and gave it to mom to apply . I tell you , in 2 weeks, every thing was gone although the spots are still visible on Mom till date.

Was it Jazz or knowledge of herbs ? I don't know . Was it just a mere speculation by the Herbalist ? I don't know . Was the refusal of the administered drugs a case of negligence or what ? I don't know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Raumdeuter, chic2pimp, Afrodoc2
I have a question for you. Do you believe that there is a God?
Do you believe in him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

I dey run for house of assembly ogbeni...

Chairman remember us when your kingdom come o. Which party?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

Serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

let me be your p.a embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Airmark and fellow Africans who believe in the supernatural I have a question for you.
If Africans have juju or "merlin" like supernatural ability why didn't we dominate the world,why didn't our juju stop the white man gun from Colonizing and enslaving the Bleep out of us.
Why we never use African magic tey build our wakanda?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is that jazz too? Mile 12 to Ojota is not far

I have trekked from Fadeyi to Egbeda around 1994-95 during all those MKO riots

I have done Allen to Egbeda also a couple of times
bros are you sure you didn't trek to US too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
This piatek guy na the real deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
gustav25:

Is Jazz real ? I don't know . How potent is it ? I don't know also but here is another scenario . Sometime around 2014 , my own Mom had a medical conditions that her office doctors referred to as one condition like that . Mom went to hospital daily because the stuff appeared on her back after some days after being on her side of the belly before and it was so itchy and painful for her . It left her devastated and looking all weak . She came home ( she is based in a different state for work but comes home weekly ,it's just 1.5 hours separating the states ). She came home that weekend and complained that something was wrong with her and it was all painful for her. We thought it was just a normal pain from stress . She kept complaining and she visited a hospital at home and same conditioned was named and drugs were prescribed which she religiously followed and applied. One day, one of an extended family member came around and she showed her the stuff. The extended family member saw it and exclaimed that it's “ Agba Belt ”. She had to visit a local herbalist that affirmed it and told her she's lucky that she came early because the third spot just appeared and apparently if it completed a full circle and a fourth spot appears , it's goodbye Mama. The man said it was done to her and if she wanted to return it to the person , moment said No ,that God should fight her battle ( angry). The herbalist Man went into his inner room and mixed some herbs and gave it to mom to apply . I tell you , in 2 weeks, every thing was gone although the spots are still visible on Mom till date.

Was it Jazz or knowledge of herbs ? I don't know . Was it just a mere speculation by the Herbalist ? I don't know . Was the refusal of the administered drugs a case of negligence or what ? I don't know

It's the drugs she got from the hospital. Just like Antibiotics needs 7 days course, the drugs will take some time to work. The dibia is mere coincidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Any Nigerian that went to school and still believes in Juju should be wiped off the face of the Earth. They are our problem in that country. Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Greatihex:

I have a question for you.
Do you believe that there is a God?

Do you believe in him?

Yes I do believe that there is a Superior Being. However I don't believe in the Fairy tale miracles these so called Men of God claim to perform.

I'm sure you've heard of the saying "GOD helps those who help themselves" meaning there is no fairytale ending anywhere if you don't actually put in the hardwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
afrodoc2:

Juju ko, fuji ni. Na dis kind misplaced priorities and ignorance dey make the country and its people wallow in poverty and suffering.

All of sudden people are now hunting for panties to use to make millions. The juju technology to do the panties to dollar conversion no dey before abi?

Abeg if you get any Juju Man number, kindly help a brother out abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Greatihex:

Do you believe in him?

Which one? The Christian God, the Muslim God, the Jewish God, one of the Hindu gods, or any one of the thousands of pagan gods we have all over the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Greatihex:

Do you believe in him?

Yes I believe in God but I also believe that there are some things God will not do

e.g God will not determine who wins between Chelsea and Arsenal its the hardwork on the field, tactics plus luck that determines that

I don't believe you will pray and God will make you rich from nothing I believe in hardwork and God can bless your hardwork. If you like go to church and pray till you bleed. Nothing go gum you until you work for it

Just like you will never pass an exam you didnt read for if you pray from now till next yr. If you doubt take WAEC arabic exam without reading and pray to pass it. Lets see the result

Just like you can leave N500 in a pot and pray till next yr, you will only meet N500

No prayer can turn Giroud to Messi

Any Pastor or jazz man or jujuman that makes you believe otherwise is lying to you

I know Nigerians like to hear fairy tales of how nothing turned to billions just by supernatural forces, My brother, NA LIE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Benin be headquarters of juju, yet ọba wey no dey go transfer was sacked, sent packing and his subject killed despite being surrounded by numerous juju men. angry

Àbí na Whiteman juju strong pass black man own?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
diggz:

Boss! Twale sir.

All the best.
I pray we all celebrate with you in no distant times cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Benin be headquarters of juju, yet ọba wey no dey go transfer was sacked, sent packing and his subject killed despite being surrounded by numerous juju men. angry

Àbí na Whiteman juju strong pass black man own?

About few hundred white men came with guns beat everybody kill many with superior technology and chained the Oba sef like common criminal like Gani Adams I showed above

And those were the days wey dem never dey do fake juju.

Juju ko, Raggae ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes I believe in God but I also believe that there are some things God will not do

e.g God will not determine who wins between Chelsea and Arsenal its the hardwork on the field, tactics plus luck that determines that

I don't believe you will pray and God will make you rich from nothing I believe in hardwork and God can bless your hardwork. If you like go to church and pray till you bleed. Nothing go gum you until you work for it

Just like you will never pass an exam you didnt read for if you pray from now till next yr. If you doubt take WAEC arabic exam without reading and pray to pass it. Lets see the result

Just like you can leave N500 in a pot and pray till next yr, you will only meet N500

No prayer can turn Giroud to Messi

Any Pastor or jazz man or jujuman that makes you believe otherwise is lying to you

I know Nigerians like to hear fairy tales of how nothing turned to billions just by supernatural forces, My brother, NA LIE
Of course, you had to use Innocent Giroud grin grin

May God show you mercy o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
SkimpleD:

Of course, you had to use Innocent Giroud grin grin

May God show you mercy o

Sorry Okay lets use Benteke instead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
@chic2pimp,

How you see the Jussie Smollet situation?

Two Nigerian brothers who turn out to be friends of his were arrested and released with no charge. Now they are saying Jussie invented the whole attack to get attention and he has hired Daniel Cohen's lawyer cos focus has switched to him.

If I was him, I would still maintain that the Nigerians attacked him. According to police report, his attackers did say "This is MAGA country".

He can easily change his statement to say the MAGA claim was not aimed at Trump supporters, but the Nigerian guys were calling him a mugun grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Father FBS, where you dey?

Come shook mouth for this juju matter na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
gustav25:
How viable is jazz ? I don't know . Is it potent and real ? I don't know either but I know a bosom buddy that came to school then with only his few clothes ,School bag and laptop squatting with a his village bro. He was/ is into yahoo and wasn't picking money . Guy literally was eating of me because he didn't have any to eat. All he had was his laptop and desperation to get money from it. One good day ,man disappeared telling only the guy he was squatting with his movement. He went to one very Popular town in Southwestern Nigerian for like 2 weeks. Man came back and continued his biz and eating from me when he wants . One morning, I got a knock and he said if I had any Noodles ,I told him it's just 2 packs remaining and he insisted I gave him all ,that he will get me a carton the next day . I looked at him like “ see this hungryman ”. He said I should calm down ,that money don come. Long story short ,next day he went to WU and came back with drinks and stuffs for inmates and the carton he promised . Today , man has a Lexus and doing good for himself . Is it Chance or did the pot from a Southwestern Town really work ?

Correlation does not equal causation.

I used to have a one-eyed friend who found it difficult getting ladies to date him.

After a lot of trials without success, he apporached an Islamic cleric who told him to bring this particular amount of money for something he'll give him to use. The cleric assured that ladies will be swimming all around him.

While he was sourcing for the money, one of the ladies he had been asking out for long eventually agreed to date him. He went on to date 2 or 3 other ladies after then and is now married.

Had he gotten money to pay the cleric, he would have thought whatever it was the cleric gave him worked and nothing anyone says will convince him otherwise.

As with every other thing, the more you do things, the better you get. The yahoo boy simply got better at what he does. Had he not gone to meet the baba, he still would have made that money.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibime:
@chic2pimp,

Two Nigerian brothers who turn out to be friends of his were arrested and released with no charge. Now they are saying Jussie invented the whole attack to get attention and he has hired Daniel Cohen's lawyer cos focus has switched to him.

If I was him, I would still maintain that the Nigerians attacked him. According to police report, his attackers did say "This is MAGA country".

He can easily change his statement to say the MAGA claim was not aimed at Trump supporters, but the Nigerian guys were calling him a mugun grin
lol,Jesus Christ ,I thought the attack was real oh,this is too funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibime:
@chic2pimp,

What can be his motive for claiming the fake attack in the first place? Mental issues or just attention seeking

Looks like he is about to be busted and taken to where he will get close attention
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

What can be his motive for claiming the fake attack in the first place? Mental issues or just attention seeking

Looks like he is about to be busted and taken to where he will get close attention

The reports are that the producers were planning to write his character off the series.
So he planned the attack to garner public sympathy and make it difficult for them to kick him off the program.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

He is just a stupid man trying to be relevant and tick both civil rights and gay rights boxes. Fake activists are the worst type.

He should still stick with Naija angle and pay those Naija boys to say they called him Maga. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
afrodoc2:

The reports are that the producers were planning to write his character off the series.
So he planned the attack to garner public sympathy and make it difficult for them to kick him off the program.

No wonder. He only gets $20k per episode as well. He must have been fighting for more money and trying to get his following up so they can pay him more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Piatek scores......AGAIN!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibime:
@chic2pimp,

Bro, I am closely following the situation. I don't even know where to start tbh. It looks like He wanted attention to begin with and now He is getting more than He bargained for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
BikeMan:
Piatek scores......AGAIN!

6 goals in 5.

Yet we went to give Milan money for their 31 year old striker, so they can use the money to buy Piatek.

Same way we gave Arsenal £18m for Giroud so they can release money for Auba. When Dortmund said they can't release Auba without new striker, we even helped Arsenal further by sending Batsuayi to Dortmund so they could release Auba to Arsenal, and so Arsenal could release a 32 year old impotent striker to us for £18m.

Juju must be the only way to.explain our stupidity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ibime:

6 goals in 5.

Yet we went to give Milan money for their 31 year old striker, so they can use the money to buy Piatek.

Same way we gave Arsenal £18m for Giroud so they can release money for Auba. When Dortmund said they can't release Auba without new striker, we even helped Arsenal further by sending Dortmund Batsman so they could release Auba to Arsenal, and so Arsenal could release a 32 year old impotent striker to us for £18m.

Juju must be the only way to.explain our stupidity.
grin Oh something is terribly wrong with Chelsea. We haven't bought anything noteworthy in years apart from Kante and this nicotine man is trying so hard to reduce his influence. I can't wait to see that one go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, sod09(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.