Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
My claim is if u are a Christian and u don't believe in d potency of juju....then there is a problem .

4 d Atheist I could atleast respect ur decision ,maybe u have got a reason to.....so no argument at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

cheesy

This is your proof of jazz?

Fam Google fire cupping ffs grin grin grin grin grin

What does an illiterate man know about fire cupping? Fire cupping works on some bodies? and doesn't on some? Did you get the motive behind what was going on in the video? Or it seemed like they just liked playing with fire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btl5oDVAZ7c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qgsug6xbf1ku

Edo state, Nigeria.

The issue is they have configured their hate never to believe,even with glaring evidences

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
If dey told you guys a big bakery opposite Uniben was sold by a student to a white man and the real owners were there una go dey form logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
dem no dey explain juju. If you get money come naija. You go witness am first hand. Na until dem pay you visit without visa you decide to wise.

How does this stop the juju from working on Beyonde’s bodyguards?

That is what i am interested in, not all the long story of eating grass and disappearing prick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
If dey told you guys a big bakery opposite Uniben was sold by a student to a white man and the real owners were there una go dey form logic.
..even the said yahoo guy..took d white man around and inside the bakery 2 thoroughly checked what he wants to buy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

Juju don't fail?

So it's the day assaains decided to pay Him a visit that His Juju failed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

How does this stop the juju from working on Beyonde’s bodyguards?

That is what i am interested in, not all the long story of eating grass and disappearing prick.
.d juju is configured 2 capture gals not guys..nd one at a time.....I did it years back ..I can testify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:

That thing burst my head, I pass the bakery one day, I wan laugh die, As in the guy use the owners for the deal take sell their own bakery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
..even the said yahoo guy..took d white man around and inside the bakery 2 thoroughly checked what he wants to buy
my broda na smartness be that ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

How do you think he was captured and killed? Quick question, The Oba of Benin has no diabolical powers, Yes or no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

That thing burst my head, I pass the bakery one day, I wan laugh die, As in the guy use the owners for the deal take sell their own bakery
naso. Dem go tell you say d guy conive with those Lebanese men

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

.juju potency reduces with time and needs renewal. .also it could be render useless wen it encounters tins it forbids ..ultimately it could be countered by someone with super power..
I was forbade neva to torch a gal on her period as at d time I did "slap nd eat grass"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

The former. Juju exists in footy yet no Nigerian side has won the CAF Champions League Trophy since 2004 . The Juju apparently only works when two local teams in Abia or Ogun are playing each other.
Probably because there are implications for using them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:

The issue is they have configured their hate never to believe,even with glaring evidences

I believe they know deep down it exists, but in order not to be seen as archaic, stone aged and seen as Exposed living in foreign lands, They form "not believing".

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
eph12:

Probably because there are implications for using them?
..Every juju has repercussions....when devil gvs u a cap,he is aiming 4 ur head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tested and trusted cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

As much as I don't want to believe in Juju these Yahoo boys are gradually changing my orientation. There's this friend of mine who had started Yahoo since we were in 100 level and he has never made one Kobo from it (I know cos he stayed with me for a while) fast forward to when we were in 300 level[b] he came to tell us about how he met someone on his way to Ilorin who he's going to tell him about some 'asiri' (Juju) that would enable him make money and that he's planning to go and meet the dude in ogbomosho, He came back after a couple of weeks with a ring, local Tiro and gbere used to form a circle on both wrists and boom a couple of weeks later iPhone 7, big generator, home theater system, nice hostel TV blah blah blah.[/b]

grin grin grin

Talk no more. Apari raumdeuter's Ogbomosho.

Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
.d juju is configured 2 capture gals not guys..nd one at a time.....I did it years back ..I can testify

Why are these jujus so biased?

Prick disappear, toto no disappear.

Now this one works on girls, one at a time but not on guys.

Can’t I combine the juju yahoo guys use with this touch and follow.
Then I can DM Beyoncé to leave JayZ and Blue Ivy as well as her bodyguards for a week and come and lodge with me in Melbourne.

Then if JayZ finds out i can slap him and he will start eating grass.
Imagine that, turning Hov to a vegan overnight.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

Why are these jujus so biased?

Prick disappear, toto no disappear.

Now this one works on girls, one at a time but not on guys.

Can’t I combine the juju yahoo guys use with this touch and follow.
Then I can DM Beyoncé to leave JayZ and Blue Ivy as well as her bodyguards for a week and come and lodge with me in Melbourne.

Then if JayZ finds out i can slap him and he will start eating grass.
Imagine that, turning Hov to a vegan overnight.
That is juju 4 u.....u can't say God is biased 4 creating some ugly ladies along side pretty ladies. ..
Like I said...I did and used it on more dan 5 people during my secondary school days...i even did "torch nd follow".....I learnt abt d repercussions n have 2 leave it...

If u wish 2 test its potency ..am still in benin,I can create time 4 u....d only sacrifice u need is an agama lizard and local peppers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oh there's the Devil and he has principalities. People don't get missing because Nigeria is curbing over population. When you get in contact with the Devil, nobody would tell you there's voodoo smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Still advertising my people cheesy cheesy

Since una wan turn una thread to juju thread.....no problem cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
neezar:
Still advertising my people cheesy cheesy

Since una wan turn una thread to juju thread.....no problem cheesy
Your granddaddy sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Unlimited22:

Your granddaddy sir grin
Baba Obaje can connect you with one of the top hospitals in the east

Just WhatsApp him

I'm a living testimony cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Since there is satan so I believe jazz exist but not as we portray it to be, I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
PietroRick:
But the guy must have put some neurotoxin in the ring and delivered it by pricking the victim.
Neurotoxin wey dey make person develop taste for grass grin, according to some nairaland smart ass

cheesy cheesy

Don't mind those mumus forming literates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
neezar:

Baba Obaje can connect you with one of the top hospitals in the east

Just WhatsApp him

I'm a living testimony cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Fück that.

if I hear correct score for better odds, my nigga I'm betting the house

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
hensben:
Jazz Na trick. Nothing of such.

hensben:
Well, I believe most jazz are trick bro.

hensben:
Since there is satan so I believe jazz exist but not as we portray it to be, I think.

Let me help him out for his possible next Post; Jazz does exist but God is superior to Jazz, so no need believing in it's Existence.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abeg when jorginhoeee n sarri dey go?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
If truly raumdeuter is from Ogbomosho, he’s the last person to doubt whether juju exist or not.

I have see a painter who was oppressed by yahoo boys, he was taunted and humiliated anytime he went to work for these guys. He started yahoo also, few weeks later he lost his mom to a terrible accident, the following week he bought venza and Benz Glk the same day, he had accident with the Benz and bought another Benz the next day. Within 6 month he has almost finish building 3 different house in 3 different locations. Some said he did money ritual, some said he did “oshole”.

Make of the story what you will, it’s what I have seen with my own eyes, this is not fairytale, it happened in my former neighborhood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), a4turitoroman, nihilistjnr, drisham(m), popizaino(m), StarchAndBanga and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.