Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622736 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6743) (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
Lols..but d sacrifice would be what will make u think more dan twice. .it is undoubtedly what u love most 2 get what u crave 4

I love Muller and Bayern so I will have to sacrifice them just to know scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just to get scores that I wont use they need human sacrifice, If I tell them to make me Dangote wont they demand a country as sacrifice

Its like a coach in 2019 saying get me peak Maradona and pele if you want me to show you winning football
..u won't be using it is neva an excuse...u can't tell me u want 2 get a deflated tire running but u don't want to give it air. ....d sacrifice are what will make d juju work.......

Or is it wise I request 1k dolls from u n tell u i don't wnt to use it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

I love Muller and Bayern so I will have to sacrifice them just to know scores
.They know who will gv u headache thus request it......I blv u luv ur mum than every other things on earth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

your lies no even dope

You can't call them lies when you were not there with me, I have absolutely nothing to gain in trying to coerce you or anyone into believing in Juju or my story that I will have to tell lies. Nah, It's really not my problem, it's okay for you not to believe in things like that, but what isn't, is disregarding people's personal experience, They have nothing to gain by telling lies about things they have witnessed, Why would I formulate a story? To sound cool or what, what exactly is there to gain? Those were real life experiences. Here is another one that I witnessed and this wasn't about two other people with me being the spectator, No, this was between me and whatever it was that happened that night. I remember this vividly because it was my first ever experience with pure witchcraft

It was dark, I was sent on an errand to buy candles because the light had just gone off, We stayed in a block with four neighbours, two up and two down, my mum had just given birth and so too had our neighbor who stayed down right, They were close friends, So on my way back, I could clearly see through the woman's house, her sitting room to be precise because she had her lantern on plus she had a transparent net on her window, very close to that window is a long couch, So on my way, I saw the woman's baby, a baby girl, staring through the net, her face was very visible because it was dark from outside and there was light inside, this is a baby that wasn't even a year old then. Behind the baby was her mother doing God knows what on the dinning table, so I approached the window and started playing with the baby, calling her name, making faces and all that, while all that was going on, this baby didn't move, no reaction whatsoever, she just kept staring, I was surprised because it felt very weird and unusual, it was as if I was making faces at a brick wall. Then it dawned on me that this baby is not even old enough to stand on her so how is it even possible, while all these were going on, the mother didn't turn, didn't check to know who was there or who was talking from outside, Out of curiosity I rushed inside the house and I can tell you that moving from her window to her door doesn't take 10seconds, I didn't bother knocking because I am very familiar with the family, I opened the door, Lo and behold this child was fast asleep on that very couch close to the window, It was impossible because I just saw this child stand with her face in the window staring seriously at me and I spent close to 3mins with her making stupid faces just to make her laugh. I asked the mother if her daughter has been sleeping and she said yes that she has been like that since whenever, and I told her straight up that I just saw her daughter's face through the window and it can't be possible, she said "No be my pikin you see" and then I asked her, didn't you hear me talking to her, she said No, I left her house perplexed by what just happened because I could swear on my life that I saw that child staring right at me only for me to go inside and find her fast asleep, what made it more worrying was that she was only a few months old.

Years later we moved from the hood and that woman tried to attack her new neighbor's sons spiritually, unknowing to her, her new neighbor came from a strong lineage of Juju worshippers and that was how she confessed to being a witch and had succeeded in initiating her two daughters except her only son who proved to be too stubborn, then it all made sense why she treated the boy the way she did while we were still in the block.

Trust me, this is a personal experience and I am not telling it just so you can believe Juju and the rest exists, No, It's just to show that just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I should know, not just because of this story I just told, also because I stayed in a country where it is very very common and normal and saw many of it play right in front of me, If you know or have any friend in the Republic of Benin, ask him who Owolobe is and what relationship Obasanjo has with him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
iamoyindamola:
bros physics is something we can see and try, not chanting some incantation and experience it spiritually.
How does physics and JuJu relate sef

I didn't say physics bros, I said Psychics, there is a difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
Lols..but d sacrifice would be what will make u think more dan twice. .it is undoubtedly what u love most 2 get what u crave 4

all of this for just sure odds? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

My best friend's elder brother who was in a cult had something called "Ogbono", He slips away, no matter how hard you try to hold him, This one no be hear say, I felt it myself

Shina Rambo, Anini and Gani Adams that Dayo posted all that power too or so we thought until they got rumbled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Psychics are big time frauds

Soccer predictions are the easiest way for all of us to test it together.

I can claim here that the psychic told me my future and she was right, How can you verify?

But soccer results everyone can verify right?

Yes I can't verify, but it will be ridiculous of me to say you are a liar, don't you think? Or say to you, it doesn't work or exist.

Have you met a psychic before and asked him or her to predict scores for you? Even as irrelevant as it is to their cause, have you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

X-files ran for 11 seasons too cheesy
somebody suppose don out that man say some of him story na fabrication.
nobody did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

all of this for just sure odds? cheesy
U call it just sure odds but d end point is riches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Shina Rambo, Anini and Gani Adams that Dayo posted all that power too or so we thought until they got rumbled.

So did it stop them from having those so called powers? Do you think there is no end to Juju or whatever name we want to call it?

Let's not go too far, I believe you have heard of this man, I believe he was the first financial Minister of Nigeria, Okotie Eboh, He was an itsekiri man, my grand uncle, Have you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

You need video evidence right? Give me your instagram handle and I will tag you in a very short video of real life juju in play

Nah just post the link here let everyone see it. It would be very rude of me to keep the video to myself. If adjudged to be true then i'll take it from there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

So did it stop them from having those so called powers? Do you think there is no end to Juju or whatever name we want to call it?

Let's not go too far, I believe you have heard of this man, I believe he was the first financial Minister of Nigeria, Okotie Eboh, He was an itsekiri man, my grand uncle, Have you?

It did not stop them from having those powers because it Never existed in the first place. Anini was thought to have mystical powers until the bare truth was unveiled for all to see. Gani Adams we all thought was uncatchable till the NPF got their acts together for once and He was caught sharp sharp.

Okotie Eboh nah Son of the Soil. Wetin do am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

That's why I asked if the argument was really about if juju exists or there are serious limitations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

I didn't say physics bros, I said Psychics, there is a difference
yeah sorry bout that...I later got what you were saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
PietroRick:
all you are doing is proving that poverty and illiteracy contributes to people abusing the supposed existence of juju or dark magic.

Nah what He is doing is showing Illiteracy and poverty IS THE CAUSE of people believing in the existence of Juju.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
eph12:

That's why I asked if the argument was really about if juju exists or there are serious limitations.

The former. Juju exists in footy yet no Nigerian side has won the CAF Champions League Trophy since 2004 . The Juju apparently only works when two local teams in Abia or Ogun are playing each other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Nah just post the link here let everyone see it. It would be very rude of me to keep the video to myself. If adjudged to be true then i'll take it from there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btl5oDVAZ7c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qgsug6xbf1ku

Edo state, Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

It did not stop them from having those powers because it Never existed in the first place. Anini was thought to have mystical powers until the bare truth was unveiled for all to see. Gani Adams we all thought was uncatchable till the NPF got their acts together for once and He was caught sharp sharp.

Okotie Eboh nah Son of the Soil. Wetin do am?

You Don read Okotie Eboh story before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

You Don read Okotie Eboh story before?

Yup!....Your Great Grand Uncle was a freaking smart Business Man. Nothing to do with Juju. If He had Juju, it won't have deserted Him when the Assasins came calling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Yup!....Your Great Grand Uncle was a freaking smart Business Man. Nothing to do with Juju. If He had Juju, it won't have deserted Him when the Assasins came calling.

Juju don't fail?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ibime:

The moment availability of Giroud became more desirable than the availability of Batsuayi, Conte done phuck up.
lol. I no understand conte for that Batsuayi matter sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sometimes skepticism makes you reason anyhow.
How you take get close to Beyonce?
Even if you manage, her bodyguards no go slap you? Juju no mean foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Nah what He is doing is showing Illiteracy and poverty IS THE CAUSE of people believing in the existence of Juju.
no he's not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

There is no juju. It does not exist. I read a book called 'men who stare at goats' which was about the US military's very serious experiments trying establish if juju exists and trying to use it if it did.

The US government spent millions of dollars on their experiments

It doesn't exist.
wait, your own case is that supernatural powers do not exist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
Sometimes skepticism makes you reason anyhow.
How you take get close to Beyonce?
Even if you manage, her bodyguards no go slap you? Juju no mean foolishness.

So the juju no dey work on bodyguards? Lol na you dey reason like stone age man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btl5oDVAZ7c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qgsug6xbf1ku

Edo state, Nigeria.

Me no dey Instagram...

Abeg who don watch d video?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

So the juju no dey work on bodyguards? Lol na you dey reason like stone age man.
juju no mean foolishness. I say no more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
juju no mean foolishness. I say no more.

You have nothing to say. Say dem born you for dark continent no mean say your brain suppose dark too.

Your reasoning dey wack. The juju wey go control Beyonce no fit control her bodyguards? Abi those ones get 2 heads?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

Edo state, Nigeria.

cheesy

This is your proof of jazz?

Fam Google fire cupping ffs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please argue some more. Maybe we'll. Meet up with the E-currency thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

You have nothing to say. Say dem born you for dark continent no mean say your brain suppose dark too.

Your reasoning dey wack. The juju wey go control Beyonce no fit control her bodyguards? Abi those ones get 2 heads?
dem no dey explain juju. If you get money come naija. You go witness am first hand. Na until dem pay you visit without visa you decide to wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6743) (6744) (6745) (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.