Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517570 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Did you see the size of the pot? Of course the suction force was going to be great .

See 3 cups hanging on son of man's back. See how much skin was swallowed.

Bros don't be ignorant.

When next I dey Lagos, just prepare my odds down for me. I do the rest. Then we enter social club to enjoy the loot. cheesy

Na only sports betting Juju you dey find proof of? No worry, when you come Holla me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
iamoyindamola:
ABI oo cheesy
like I pointed out earlier. Greater fortunes requires greater scrifice...

.if a human head 4m a loved one is required 4 a 300 million naira fortunes. .what do u think would be required 4 50billion pounds I am saying this cos I did it and even learnt about d repercussions. .in my case it was jst agama lizard 4 "slap n eat grass" nd it worked perfectly well.......if u doubt it I can create time 4 u or any1 here 2 com over 2 benin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Our forefather with the juju were all enslaved by a small army of people with superior guns and their juju did not help them

Alafin, Oba of Bini, Jaja of Opobo were chained like common criminals

many strong jazz men were taken slaves by atheists who had guns.

Why is it that every reputed jazzman na bullet dey end their life. I mean correct guns not local powder
This debunks the existence of Juju? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

This debunks the existence of Juju? Is that what you are saying?

Yes juju does not exist its tricks that people learn or just fabricated story

Explain how the jazz of Okotie eboh, Bello, Akintola, Balewa etc all strong jazzmen who got power from different sources failed on the same day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
like I pointed out earlier. Greater fortunes requires greater scrifice...

.if a human head 4m a loved one is required 4 a 300 million naira fortunes. .what do u think would be required 4 50billion pounds I am saying this cos I did it and even learnt about d repercussions. .in my case it was jst agama lizard 4 "slap n eat grass" nd it worked perfectly well.......if u doubt it I can create time 4 u or any1 here 2 com over 2 benin.

I dont even need much just scores for next weekend games. That isnt 300M just scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

Na only sports betting Juju you dey find proof of? No worry, when you come Holla me

I only have friends, no enemies.

I don't need demons to watch my back. I only need sure odds and wining numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why didnt Okotie eboh disappear?
U can't disappear when d juju u did was meant for no bullet penetration. .........There a many tins u are yet 2 knw..........my neighbour (an OPC) was shot then....I wasn't there though but I saw the clothes he wore complete burnt with several bullet holes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I only have friends, no enemies.

I don't need demons to watch my back. I only need sure odds and wining numbers
say no more

Tested and trusted

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
dopeJemi:

He wasn't killed by bullets, those didn't penetrate, He was tied to a car and dragged, His body was mangled beyond recognition

This is a lie btw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

I dont even need much just scores for next weekend games. That isnt 300M just scores
.That was just an example 2 show him that greater fortunes demands greater sacrifice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ayeta only works for Dane guns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
neezar:

say no more

Tested and trusted

Collect odds from the guy, and give me, we split profit 50-50
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Collect odds from the guy, and give me, we split profit 50-50
His WhatsApp number is there

Just talk to him

I've done my little assistance as a friend wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
neezar:

His WhatsApp number is there

Just talk to him

I've done my little assistance as a friend wink

That's not what I'm looking for.

I looked at the pics and saw a couple hundred k in the second pic.

I legit know a guy that would have earned that by 530pm on Tuesday.

So those kind of figures don't excite or intrigue me.

Feed me odds or numbers for testing. I don't need contacts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oasis007:

Let me help him out for his possible next Post; Jazz does exist but God is superior to Jazz, so no need believing in it's Existence.

grin grin grin
My Brother I confuse. I don’t know who to believe. But I’ve never come across a jazz man performing his magic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
odizeey:
If dey told you guys a big bakery opposite Uniben was sold by a student to a white man and the real owners were there una go dey form logic.
Bros that matter no be juju at all. I know wetin i dey talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

That's not what I'm looking for.

I looked at the pics and saw a couple hundred k in the second pic.

I legit know a guy that would have earned that by 530pm on Tuesday.

So those kind of figures don't excite or intrigue me.

Feed me odds or numbers for testing. I don't need contacts.
Bros me i don't even know the baba

It was an advert i saw on fp.....Just had to push it here

Meanwhile enter religious section

E get one babalawo that's there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:

U can't disappear when d juju u did was meant for no bullet penetration. .........There a many tins u are yet 2 knw..........my neighbour (an OPC) was shot then....I wasn't there though but I saw the clothes he wore complete burnt with several bullet holes.

All those dane guns, Did you try AK47?

Are you saying a man strong like Okotie Eboh didnt have jazz for disappearing?

Let me tell you, my grandmother was from the same compound as Akintola. She used to give us fables of his powers how he will disappear and stuff
But the day of the coup, how come he couldnt dissapear?

Same with Bello, Balewa, OkotieEboh Maimalari etc

It was later my uncle who was actually like a nephew to Akintola gave me the entire story from his background how he met the whites, got educated how he wanted to be a Pastor and he entered some deceptive imule with Adesoji Aderemi, Awolowo and co

People who dont know him at close quarters thought he was one strong jazz man, but those who knew him closely knew he was just human and those fables about him were not half true

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Segedinho:
.That was just an example 2 show him that greater fortunes demands greater sacrifice.

Next weekend scores shouldnt demand that much probably not more than N10k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

and that's being generous sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

This is a lie btw

Okotie-Eboh was killed by soldiers under the command of Ifeajuna. His body was found riddled with bullets in the bush AND his family didn't have access to his body for several months after he was killed.
I don't know where dopejemi is getting his own history from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:
and that's being generous sef cheesy

Abi o. But you know oracle no sabi EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

Okotie-Eboh was killed by the soldiers under the command of Ifeajuna. His body was found riddled with bullets in the bush AND his family didn't have access to his body for several months after he was killed.

Was it Ifeajuna or Anuforo? But his jazz couldnt make him dissapear but normally we will be hearing how he was in Warri today put leg on wall and found himself in Lagos and London
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

This is putting 2 and 2 together to get 10.

Oya make we dissect am.

What did you actually see here?

A. A painter?

B. A painter working in a Yahoo boys house? (How did you know the client was a Yahoo boy.

C. A painter oppressed by Yahoo boys? (Were you present during the acts of oppression?)

A. Were you present when he started to press? How do you know he was doing G?

B. How do you know the number of weeks that passed between the first time the hero bombed a site, and the day him mama murd?

I could go on and on....

My good bro, I know these guys. Most of these guys he was painting for were my friends on the street, they took street life route and I took Education route, so we still talk once in a while when I come back from school. These are people I know sir. Not hearsay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was it Ifeajuna or Anuforo? But his jazz couldnt make him dissapear but normally we will be hearing how he was in Warri today put leg on wall and found himself in Lagos and London

Yes i believe it was Anuforo that did it personally, but he was below Ifeajuna in the plotter's chain of command. Ifeajuna was meant to run the Lagos part of the coup but some reports are that Ifeajuna was actually no1 in the plotting stage, it was when everything scattered that Nzeogwu seemed to be the top dog.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Bros that matter no be juju at all. I know wetin i dey talk.
please explain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

. Do u knw u can earn as high as 100 million if u can get some scores right?so who is deceiving who. .
I am even happy u are a Christian thus u believe in the bible. ..

Let's talk about the moses era when the magician rods transformed into snakes. ...where they displaying circus show? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

All those dane guns, Did you try AK47?

Are you saying a man strong like Okotie Eboh didnt have jazz for disappearing?

Let me tell you, my grandmother was from the same compound as Akintola. She used to give us fables of his powers how he will disappear and stuff
But the day of the coup, how come he couldnt dissapear?

Same with Bello, Balewa, OkotieEboh Maimalari etc

It was later my uncle who was actually like a nephew to Akintola gave me the entire story from his background how he met the whites, got educated how he wanted to be a Pastor and he entered some deceptive imule with Adesoji Aderemi, Awolowo and co

People who dont know him at close quarters thought he was one strong jazz man, but those who knew him closely knew he was just human and those fables about him were not half true
especially the akintola own.
they said the man swallowed a whole turtle.
Nothing can penetrate him.
small bullet and he Is dead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
afrodoc2:

Okotie-Eboh was killed by soldiers under the command of Ifeajuna. His body was found riddled with bullets in the bush AND his family didn't have access to his body for several months after he was killed.

I tire for am.

quick Google surfaces and interview with one of the daughters saying they didn't see the body for a full year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
larride:

My good bro, I know these guys. Most of these guys he was painting for were my friends on the street, they took street life route and I took Education route, so we still talk once in a while when I come back from school. These are people I know sir. Not hearsay.

This is not the question I asked you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

This is not the question I asked you cheesy
.if u are a Christian and believes in the bible. ..let's check d usage of voodoo nd sorcerers in the bible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Our forefather with the juju were all enslaved by a small army of people with superior guns and their juju did not help them

Alafin, Oba of Bini, Jaja of Opobo were chained like common criminals

many strong jazz men were taken slaves by atheists who had guns.

Why is it that every reputed jazzman na bullet dey end their life. I mean correct guns not local powder

On the same day military guys brought guns was the day the jazz of Okotie eboh, Ahmadu Bello, Balewa and Akintola(General of Yoruba army) failed. All feared jazzmen failed one day to military power

But if i remind you of Pa Adesanya's encounter with Sergeant Rogers, you would start turning amala, telling us it was a normal miss from a marksman.

When you get to Naija, and make announcement on LTV that any babalawo that can beat you will amulet and you start spitting, will collect $10k, i will take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6746) (6747) (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, AirBay, Taguchi, Ballzproblem2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.