Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,269 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10764772 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (19454) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
nihilistjnr:

What kind of space occupying mofo is this your guy?

Is he a striker? or is he a matter?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benzema firing direct shots at his apari defender, raumdeuter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benzema firing direct shots at his apari defender, ramdeuter.

That is Benzema among all time CL scorers where is Belloti

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
nihilistjnr:

What kind of space occupying mofo is this your guy?

Is he a striker? or is he a matter?

Benzema

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Leyqute:
Ranieri sacked. Fulham will surely relegate.

Ranieri was not going to keep them up anyways. The Fulham approach is reminiscent to QPR's in 2014/2015.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is Benzema among all time CL scorers where is Belloti

He's here

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Roland17:

Ranieri was not going to keep them up anyways. The Fulham approach is reminiscent to QPR's in 2014/2015.

Well, they’re definitely going to get relegated now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
airmark:

He's here

Provide us a list from UEFA on their top UCL scorers and find your Bellotti there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Provide us a list from UEFA on their top UCL scorers and find your Bellotti there

U know he is not just his belloti right?

The way u are shouting belloti up and down, it is hard to believe u once rated him to be among top ten strikers in world football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

The way u are shouting belloti up and down, it is hard to believe u once rated him to be among top ten strikers in world football

You can help him to carry the burden of Bellotti on your head too plus Krychokewack too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
In unrelated news, who else is following the Wilder-Fury banter? Epic and Absolutely MINT!! Looks like Fury is ducking that right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:

In unrelated news, who else is following the Wilder-Fury banter? Epic and Absolutely MINT!! Looks like Fury is ducking that right

Shebi I tell una say that Wilder punch na oathbreaker.

He has the single most powerful punch in boxing, AJ and the other power punchers just have better combinations.

Very likely Fury is still suffering from headaches and maybe mathematical problems, lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you condemning your own list below?

Have you forgotten your saying, 'I watch players with my eyes'?.

Sorry i won't look for any other list. I am going with you aparisports, on Belotti. cool

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

He has the single most powerful punch in boxing, AJ and the other power punchers just have better combinations.

Very likely Fury is still suffering from headaches and maybe mathematical problems, lol.
Hahahaha it must be really frustrating for Fury knowing all his work can be undone with just one punch. It's a cruel irony that someone named after Mike Tyson punches like a fairy in comparison to his weight class but is skilled at every other aspect of boxing

Wilder reminds me of Ngannou. Killers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

He is shameless bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Daddy Willie grin
What about him? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
airmark:

Are you condemning your own list below?

Have you forgotten your saying, 'I watch players with my eyes'?.

Sorry i won't look for any 'popularity contest' lists. I am going with you aparisports, on Belotti. cool

This is what poor education cause

So list of top scorers is a popularity contest

This is how you use words above your IQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:

All of them have their eyes on cashing out from AJ's bout, especially Fury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

Let’s not act like Wilder had a stroll in the park when he faced Fury because that would be far from the truth. Fury held his own very well and had a good shot at winning that fight.

Fury is an entertainer and I believe that is what he doing. He knows he can get under Wilder’s skin and surely he is doing that. Do I think he can beat Wilder? That is a fair argument based on the last time we saw both of them but it probably tilts towards Wilder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is what poor education cause

So list of top scorers is a popularity contest

This is how you use words above your IQ

That's to show you i didn't finish reading the gibberish you typed, once you requested for one list other than the one you gave.

Why should i check any list when you already gave me a list from your reliable brain?

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Roland17:

Let’s not act like Wilder had a stroll in the park when he faced Fury because that would be far from the truth. Fury held his own very well and had a good shot at winning that fight.

Fury is an entertainer and I believe that is what he doing. He knows he can get under Wilder’s skin and surely he is doing that. Do I think he can beat Wilder? That is a fair argument based on the last time we saw both of them but it probably tilts towards Wilder.

Wilder will knock him out cold. I can't see Fury having that lucky punch to down Wilder and not go to sleep for 12 rounds. His punch power is not massive enough to win Wilder in his backyard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

That's to show you i didn't finish reading the gibberish you typed, once you requested for one list other than the one you gave.

Why should i check any list when you already gave me a list from your reliable brain?

Provide a list of top CL scorers by UEFA and lets see Bellotti there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2019
diggz:
Good win yesterday....I didn't see the game but I am happy sarri benched kepa....hopefully he learns from this drama and desist from being f00lish in the future...if not ...we have to find a way to sell him off like Costa. No time for ediots!

Kepa has a message for you- phuck you diggz

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Provide a list of top CL scorers by UEFA and lets see Bellotti there[/s]

When Belotti regains his form and play CL for the biggest club in world football for 9 years, like your bag of beans, i will provide it.

For now, your list is what matters.

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

When Belotti regains his form and play CL for the biggest club in world football for 9 years, like your bag of beans, i will provide it.

For now, your list is what matters.

The biggest clubs buy best players not a player with zero goals in 2 months

Belloti is 25yrs and no serious club wants him, he dey there Piatek went to Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

The biggest clubs buy best players not a player with zero goals in 2 months

Belloti is 25yrs and no serious club wants him, he dey there Piatek went to Milan

Yes, just as Kane dey Tottenham and Lukaku joined united.

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:
Yes, just as Kane dey Tottenham and Lukaku joined united.

Tottenham is a team in the CL currently and are top 3 in their league. When has Torino ever made CL or been top 3 in their league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Renieri sacked LMFAO

They should have sacked him after we play them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2019
FBS:

What about him? tongue
PSG wants him cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2019
larride:

angry

I saw it and I just can’t laugh. Very smart man, I’m sure the party logo will look somehow as PDP logo.

See your man. 37 years old boy sef. He led PCP to 3rd place in the election from his living room in America without even doing 1 day of campaigning. He got over 100,000 votes. This guy must be doing Yahoo in America. Trump should check him well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tottenham is a team in the CL currently and are top 3 in their league. When has Torino ever made CL or been top 3 in their league

You should ask the club president, not me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Ibime:

See your man. 37 years old boy sef. He led PCP to 3rd place in the election from his living room in America without even doing 1 day of campaigning. He got over 100,000 votes. This guy must be doing Yahoo in America. Trump should check him well.

Hahaha.

Fear Bini boys. I sure say e no pass like 2 people for Naija wey go help the guy run the package.

On a good day this guy no fit get pass 50-100 votes like Patrick Dele Cole dem.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

You should ask the club president, not me.

Are you not the one who knew the details of his relapsing fever injury that made his barren for 2 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (19454) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, NOBODYY, CAPdan21(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, nateevs(m), kingBolton, Yustash001(m), WhoDeyHause, Unlimited22, Kilishihunter, Ijustwantto, Bill8012(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), Colson(m), BlueAngel444, Segedinho(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.