Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,354 members, 7,868,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767341 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Roland17:

Let’s not act like Wilder had a stroll in the park when he faced Fury because that would be far from the truth. Fury held his own very well and had a good shot at winning that fight.

Fury is an entertainer and I believe that is what he doing. He knows he can get under Wilder’s skin and surely he is doing that. Do I think he can beat Wilder? That is a fair argument based on the last time we saw both of them but it probably tilts towards Wilder.

Nobody is claiming Wilder had it easy with Fury, and actually most people believe Fury won that fight.

However nothing scares a fighter like a man that can really, really HURT you.....especially if you can’t hurt him back.
Like Mike said, everyone has a plan until they get hit.
It took the grace of Chukwu okike abiama for Fury to survive that punch undertaker style like he did, but i sure say him body dey tell am now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spaxon(f): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

Hahaha.

Fear Bini boys. I sure say e no pass like 2 people for Naija wey go help the guy run the package.

On a good day this guy no fit get pass 50-100 votes like Patrick Dele Cole dem.
Danbrowndmf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Before winning the CL Zidane had won the world cup being MOTM in the final and won the Euro cup 200

Unlike Hidden Hazard that hasnt played any major final
Oga 2013 Europa League Final no be major final abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Amoto94:
Oga 2013 Europa League Final no be major final abi?
He didn't play. He was injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Ibime:

See your man. 37 years old boy sef. He led PCP to 3rd place in the election from his living room in America without even doing 1 day of campaigning. He got over 100,000 votes. This guy must be doing Yahoo in America. Trump should check him well.
That candidate pulled a masterstroke. There is also a slim chance he was contracted by APC stalwarts to draw votes from the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Ibime:

See your man. 37 years old boy sef. He led PCP to 3rd place in the election from his living room in America without even doing 1 day of campaigning. He got over 100,000 votes. This guy must be doing Yahoo in America. Trump should check him well.

grin

I said it, I knew the logo will look like the PDP logo. Over 100k votes even when Sowore, Durotoye and Moghalu combined didn’t get 50k. Sharp man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2019
gensteejay:

That candidate pulled a masterstroke. There is also a slim chance he was contracted by APC stalwarts to draw votes from the PDP.

Fit be Oshiomhole as per Edo connection
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2019
gensteejay:

You get am. E fit be contract job.

Lol, but the 100,000 who voted for him sha.
Talking of having eyes but not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

You can help him to carry the burden of Bellotti on your head too plus Krychokewack too

Ur d one dat should help him to carry the burden of belloti on ur head since u once rated him to be among d top ten strikers in d world.
Now just because of small dip in form grin dat belloti is suffering u are now putting everything untop of aurmark's head.
The criteria u used to rate belloti top ten in d world is wot airmark used to rate him also so anything u want to send belloti alert to airmark, u should send one to urself first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

All of them have their eyes on cashing out from AJ's bout, especially Fury.
This is why he needs to do the rematch with Wilder ASAP. There is no incentive for AJ to fight Fury without a belt. Too risky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
This is why he needs to do the rematch with Wilder ASAP. There is no incentive for AJ to fight Fury without a belt. Too risky

They all talk a big game but they are almost all scared of someone.
Maybe apart from Wilder who just wants to knock someone out and finally get some respect.

I root for AJ but i think he is scared of both Wilder and Fury for different reasons. It seems his camp don’t believe he is ready YET, and they would delay him getting into the ring with either guy for as long as it takes.

Fury is usually fearless, but after feeling Wilder’s oathbreaker he now realizes the risk outweighs the benefit. Fighting AJ would bring far more reward, and he believes at less risk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
From Belgium with luv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2019
popizaino:
From Belgium with luv
dem shakushaku pipu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

It's like they've arrested his main moniker, for snatching ballot box.

grin grin grin grin Raumdeuter was at Okota

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

You no join. Ibime and maybe Elruditor fit claim oyinbo.
Chic2pimp na oyinbo in black skin.

You are a black Dayo. We have black Diggz, and black Elrony etc. Nihilist Na half caste for this nomenclature.

Why you go put me and black Diggz for the same place?.. please I'm a brown Caucasian cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Colored white cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Leyqute:
Colored white cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

Ur d one dat should help him to carry the burden of belloti on ur head since u once rated him to be among d top ten strikers in d world.
Now just because of small dip in form grin dat belloti is suffering u are now putting everything untop of aurmark's head.
The criteria u used to rate belloti top ten in d world is wot airmark used to rate him also so anything u want to send belloti alert to airmark, u should send one to urself first

I wonder o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:

AJ likely to fight Fury before meeting Wilder, next year.

Wilder, after fighting Fury, started giving excuses to avoid AJ. These guys are afraid of that lucky punch, that may send them to Chisora level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

You are not making sense. When I now saw small dip in form. I knew its from one of those babalawo apprentice from airmark citadel of advanced and undiluted foolishness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are not making sense. When I now saw small dip in form. I knew its from one of those babalawo apprentice from airmark citadel of advanced and undiluted foolishness

You failed to address the sensible point, he raised.

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

You failed to address the sensible point, he raised.

The sensible thing is to show us UEFA top UCL scorers and locate Bellotti there or at least find us a Belloti goal this calendar year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

The sensible thing is to show us UEFA top UCL scorers and locate Bellotti there or at least find us a Belloti goal this calendar year

Your top 10 striker.

You didn't even put Morata. cheesy

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

Lewandoski, Aubameyang, Cavani, Higuain, Suarez, Benzema, Aguero Costa, Belotti, Lacazette

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

Your top 10 striker.

You didn't even put Morata. cheesy

Is that a list from UEFA? When you should be in school you were playing jeunjeun football all over

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Is that a list from UEFA? When you should be in school you were playing jeunjeun football all over

Aparisports knows better than Fifa that failed to give Neymar, the deserved assist against Mexico. Who is UEFA?

Why was your Morata, not in this list below?

raumdeuter:

Top 10 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
popizaino:
From Belgium with luv
You mean successful shakushakus? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

They all talk a big game but they are almost all scared of someone.
Maybe apart from Wilder who just wants to knock someone out and finally get some respect.
This is a valid point. I think with Wilder it's a case of whatever happens e sure for me that I can knock you out so. However at the initial stage I'm sure he must have thought Fury would be an easy fight. Else he would be more cautious of accepting it! He was lucky Fury lacks Knockout Power

afrodoc2:

I root for AJ but i think he is scared of both Wilder and Fury for different reasons. It seems his camp don’t believe he is ready YET, and they would delay him getting into the ring with either guy for as long as it takes.

Fury is usually fearless, but after feeling Wilder’s oathbreaker he now realizes the risk outweighs the benefit. Fighting AJ would bring far more reward, and he believes at less risk.
With AJ I think it's a bit of calculation not fear. It also doesn't help that he has a manager that is all about securing the bag without care for the legacy.

Even though Hearn can sell oil to Arabs I want to give him the benefit of a doubt that he really tried to set up the Wilder fight. He has seen the reaction to the Wilder-Fury fight and knows that he missed out on a fat payday. This explains why he is taking him all the way to America to fight Big Baby Miller to try and improve AJ's stock, which definitely fell after that fight

Lool it's easy for Fury to be fearless because he has the least to lose.

If I'm AJ I want no business with Fury till I fight Wilder. Not out of fear really but because it makes the most sense after all of all 3 fighters AJ has fought and beaten the better opponents

All in all I still think two of these three are definitely going to fight this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

Aparisports knows better than Fifa that failed to give Neymar, the deserved assist against Mexico. Who is UEFA?

Why was your Morata, not in this list below?

Benzema is prominent on UEFA list of top scorers, 4th all time

Where is Andrea Relasti

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:

This is a valid point. I think with Wilder it's a case of whatever happens e sure for me that I can knock you out so. However at the initial stage I'm sure he must have thought Fury would be an easy fight. Else he would be more cautious of accepting it! He was lucky Fury lacks Knockout Power

With AJ I think it's a bit of calculation not fear. It also doesn't help that he has a manager that is all about securing the bag without care for the legacy.

Even though Hearn can sell oil to Arabs I want to give him the benefit of a doubt that he really tried to set up the Wilder fight. He has seen the reaction to the Wilder-Fury fight and knows that he missed out on a fat payday. This explains why he is taking him all the way to America to fight Big Baby Miller to try and improve AJ's stock, which definitely fell after that fight

Lool it's easy for Fury to be fearless because he has the least to lose.

If I'm AJ I want no business with Fury till I fight Wilder. Not out of fear really but because it makes the most sense after all of all 3 fighters AJ has fought and beaten the better opponents

All in all I still think two of these three are definitely going to fight this year

Lol. Hearn is a glorified street hustler. A proper weasel and he looks the part. No amount of faux polish can hide the man’s sliminess, but he is good at what he does.

Wilder will be a stylistically better fight for AJ. I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

AJ likely to fight Fury before meeting Wilder, next year.

Wilder, after fighting Fury, started giving excuses to avoid AJ. These guys are afraid of that lucky punch, that may send them to Chisora level.
Let's see how that one goes. I think both of them need to be wary of their next fights. Breazale and Miller potentially.

Any deal with Fury would likely be out of spite for Wilder. Hearn says he has given Wilder a two-fight deal with AJ. We are waiting for Wilder's response

I miss the old days sha. Where the best had to fight each other by force by fire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
I've noticed in recent times that airmark and A40 have been discussing amicably.

I don't know what you guys are doing, but if na play make una stop am immediately.

This rivalry is bigger than you mofos now.

We boys don pick side, join fan club, and buy branded merchandise?

Bayern cannot just declare tommorow say dem no play ball again, say na shoe dem wan dey sell.

Make una behave una selves o. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
I've noticed in recent times that airmark and A40 have been discussing amicably.

I don't know what you guys are doing, but if na play make una stop am immediately.

This rivalry is bigger than you mofos now.

We boys don pick side, join fan club, and buy branded merchandise?

Bayern cannot just declare tommorow say dem no play ball again, say na shoe dem wan dey sell.

Make una behave una selves o. angry
Lol I think say na only me notice....
E be like say A40 no wan break his new year resolution
U too like fight egbon cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), 47c3ee, timbros(m), Colson(m), chelseabmw(m), Amoto94(m), zeusis(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.