Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740280 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) (6830) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
Let's see how that one goes. I think both of them need to be wary of their next fights. Breazale and Miller potentially.

Any deal with Fury would likely be out of spite for Wilder. Hearn says he has given Wilder a two-fight deal with AJ. We are waiting for Wilder's response

I miss the old days sha. Where the best had to fight each other by force by fire

They are taking those paying for PPV for granted.

Wilder is unconsciously giving AJ enough time to fix his defensive skills, and it will be to AJ's advantage if the fight doesn't happen this year.

I don't even know how fat Breazle got the nod to fight Wilder first, ahead of Dillian. WBC is shielding Wilder, as much as they can, for reasons best known to them.

Fury refused to fight AJ after Wilder's fight cos of the rematch, and now he opted out of the rematch, in order to buy time giving TV rights' excuses up and down. Man wants to work on his ring craft, in order not to miss out on the megabucks that AJ brings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
I've noticed in recent times that airmark and A40 have been discussing amicably.

I don't know what you guys are doing, but if na play make una stop am immediately.

This rivalry is bigger than you mofos now.

We boys don pick side, join fan club, and buy branded merchandise?

Bayern cannot just declare tommorow say dem no play ball again, say na shoe dem wan dey sell.

Make una behave una selves o. angry

Plot twist. The 2 accounts are run by the same person who is employed by Seun to pull traffic to the sports section. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
I've noticed in recent times that airmark and A40 have been discussing amicably.

I don't know what you guys are doing, but if na play make una stop am immediately.

Bayern cannot just declare tommorow say dem no play ball again, say na shoe dem wan dey sell.

That extends to everybody. I don hang my boot for that back and forth insult pattern. Man's don outgrow all that level

We're on some Zen and tranquil parole.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
Lol I think say na only me notice....
E be like say A40 no wan break his new year resolution
U too like fight egbon cheesy
afrodoc2:

Plot twist. The 2 accounts are run by the same person who is employed by Seun to pull traffic to the sports section. cheesy

Thunder go fire both of them if they kiss and make up. angry

Oya and Osun no fit ever be paddy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
That extends to everybody. I don hang my boot for that back and forth insult pattern. Man's don outgrow all that level

We're on some Zen and tranquil parole.

Goat be goat.

You'll be back.

We'll be waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pataki no go come test this guy resolve now.

A40 wan dey claim Mandela

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

He still remains ajakaja40 to me, when he talks football.

He sounds intelligent while discussing boxing, basketball and ludo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Raumdueter, Ibime

APC NWC don suspend Amosun and Okorocha and recommend them for expulsion from the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

This man you too like trouble. Kilode na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nihilistjnr remember you and pkasso tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Goat be goat.

You'll be back.

We'll be waiting cheesy
Lmaooo you no sabi me at all. 12 years for this forum no be joke. At some point person gats drop certain things. I will not stop flogging Hazard for his Shakushaku dancing but trading insults with people? Forget it

Ain't going back n forth with you niggas grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40 Mandela

Should I hand you your machine gun? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Unlimited22:
Nihilistjnr remember you and pkasso tongue

Me and Pkasso?

Not really bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
A40 Mandela
Should I hand you your machine gun? cheesy
Satani dehin leyin mi oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
larride:
Raumdueter, Ibime

APC NWC don suspend Amosun and Okorocha and recommend them for expulsion from the party.

Another 20 pages of Ogbomosho politics loading. cheesy

Not unexpected. Amosun is about to be politically destroyed, if he doesn't retrace his steps to Bourdillon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
larride:
Raumdueter, Ibime

This is serious!! God forgives but Oshiomhole obviously doesn't

Akeredolu under query as well. If that man does two terms in Ondo it would be a miracle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Pataki no go come test this guy resolve now.

A40 wan dey claim Mandela
Lmaooooo wetin Pataki wan talk wey I never hear before? Ajakaja abi e pass that one? If I fit do full 365 days without drinking a bottle of Harp then trust me this one na small thing! No amount of goading go bring any response from me fam

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Me and Pkasso?

Not really bro...
You've butted heads with damn near everyone shaa. No one feud stands out...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
airmark:

Another 20 pages of Ogbomosho politics loading. cheesy

Not unexpected. Amosun is about to be politically destroyed, if he doesn't retrace his steps to Bourdillon.

Both of them better do everything in their power for APM and AA to win in their respective states or else they will beg those they don’t want to beg.

They are still senator-elect under APC so I believe they have some kind of leverage. The next few days will be interesting.

I believe Okorocha case should have been better managed though, Hope uzodinma is not active/popular in Imo. They should have drop Hope and told Okorocha to drop his son-in-law then they can come to an agreement on a consensus candidate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooo wetin Pataki wan talk wey I never hear before? Ajakaja abi e pass that one? If I fit do full 365 days without drinking a bottle of Harp then trust me this one na small thing! No amount of goading go bring any response from me fam

Harp na drink before? How is that an achievement?

Harp dey dem suppose dey pay you to even drink sef

Unlimited22:

You've butted heads with damn near everyone shaa. No one feud stands out...

Yes no discriminating. I pride myself on being equally offensive to all cheesy

Jokes apart though, I think A40 is trying to do the right thing, and I should be applauding him...

should...but can't

The one that will wreck me forever is a truce between Airmark and Raumdeuter. I may even quit the forum. I will definitely cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Buharifanatic: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
all these people away from nigeria

discussing politics in nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Harp is infinitely better than that horse piss people call Star and the criminally overrated Heineken

nihilistjnr:

Jokes apart though, I think A40 is trying to do the right thing, and I should be applauding him...

should...but can't

The one that will wreck me forever is a truce between A40 and Raumdeuter. I may even quit the forum. I will definitely cry.

Since 2007? Even footballer career no dey last reach that one.

Shey me and Raumdeuter dey fight before? Me and am never get quarrel. Some kin lungu wey him dey mention in the past e go possible say we don jam sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:

Harp is infinitely better than that horse piss people call Star and the criminally overrated Heineken

Since 2007? Even footballer career no dey last reach that one.

Shey me and Raumdeuter dey fight before? Me and am never get quarrel. Some kin lungu wey him dey mention in the past e go possible say we don jam sef

I meant airmark and raumdeuter

I suspect I fit don encounter Dayo for egbeda area. E be like say we been dey frequent the same field. Though hes probably 10 years or more older than me, e fit don be one of those egbons I don jam for that side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

should...but can't

The one that will wreck me forever is a truce between A40 and Raumdeuter. I may even quit the forum. I will definitely cry.

Excuse me? A40 and Raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I meant airmark and raumdeuter

I suspect I fit don encounter Dayo for egbeda area. E be like say we been dey frequent the same field. Though hes probably 10 years or more older than me, e fit don be one of those egbons I don jam for that side
Hahaha. E get one place wey e mention wey off me. Tuns Bar or something like that! My egbons them dey carry me go there that year. I know say e go sabi Havana, Patanla, Zukada, De gong, Korner Cafe and all those other hellfire joints
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
Hahaha. E get one place wey e mention wey off me. Tuns Bar or something like that! My egbons them dey carry me go there that year. I know say e go sabi Havana, Patanla, Zukada, De gong, Korner Cafe and all those other hellfire joints

Raumdeuter follow for people wey start NURTW for Lagos na ..

Ask Chic2pimp cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:

Person wey dey trek from Ikorodu to Obalende, won't know places?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigomoh: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
the fat lady who owns patanla is late while corner cafe isn't operational any longer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
elrony:

Raumdeuter follow for people wey start NURTW for Lagos na ..

Ask Chic2pimp cheesy grin grin

Dayo na the numero uno agbero for Egbeda. Na am dey control all those joints all the way from yankee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
chic2pimp:

Dayo na the numero uno agbero for Egbeda. Na am dey control all those joints all the way from yankee

grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) (6829) (6830) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.