Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693893 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

You are a potential candidate for pant stealing if you were in Naija
Egbon Ibime, how we go do your winnings na btw you and Dayo?

Tithe gast reach the ministry down here abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

You are a potential candidate for pant stealing if you were in Naija

No, I don't do jazz.

That mountain of fire ministry's pastors believe in demons, doesn't make them demonic.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
odizeey:
if e dey serious he should come from obodo oyibo, and carry out the experiment. Even science dey carry out experiment.

Ibime you can take this challenge if you are serious.

I know you are not a pastor, easy work. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
SkimpleD:

Egbon Ibime, how we go do your winnings na btw you and Dayo?

Tithe gast reach the ministry down here abi?

Liverpool may spoil the show, their attackers look tired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2019
so Dortmund lost at home to a spurs that haven't won any of their last three matches?

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Liverpool may spoil the show, their attackers look tired.
The gods of Egypt have give back to Salah what was collected from him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
drisham:
so Dortmund lost at home to a spurs that haven't won any of their last three matches?

sad

Abeg who get this alert? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

No, I don't do jazz.

That mountain of fire ministry's pastors believe in demons, doesn't make them demonic.

Yet they are the ones that will drive divisions within families telling you your brother or sister has evil spirit and to pray against them or estrange yourself from them. They turn father's against children, make mothers ignore medical advice and come for prayer instead of going to Doctor, endangering peoples lives everyday. They and Juju people are two sides of the same coin reinforcing each other in backwardness and stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

Yet they are the ones that will drive divisions within families telling you your brother or sister has evil spirit and to pray against them or estrange yourself from them. They turn father's against children, make mothers ignore medical advice and come for prayer instead of going to Doctor, endangering peoples lives everyday. They and Juju people are two sides of the same coin reinforcing each other in backwardness and stupidity.

This is totally incorrect. How did you come about this? I think it is unfair to generalize in the manner you have done. I am a Christian and I am yet to witness a pastor who will ask you not to seek medical advice when you need one.

Abi e get were mountain of fire overseer ask him members not to seek medical advice when dem need one? Cc SkimpleD elrony

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime, raumdueter, airmark, nihilistjnr, afrodoc2

Come n see something ooooo. So Atiku cannot afford his legal fee and need GoFundMe grin

The funny thing is that, some people will still fall for this and later come to abuse Buhari.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2019
diggz:

This is totally incorrect. How did you come about this? I think it is unfair to generalize in the manner you have done. I am a Christian and I am yet to witness a pastor who will ask you not to seek medical advice when you need one.

Abi e get were mountain of fire overseer ask him members not to seek medical advice when dem need one? Cc SkimpleD elrony

Maybe he’s talking about some Jehovah witness doctrine that’s against some certain medical procedures. Either way I heard some Jehovah withnesses are already going against that doctrine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
larride:

Maybe he’s talking about some Jehovah witness doctrine that’s against some certain medical procedures. Either way I heard some Jehovah withnesses are already going against that doctrine.

Toooh...i totally forgot about those ones with their medical wahala sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
diggz:

Are you an MFM member?

I have a family friend right now suffering from Schizophrenia and the mum is a conc MFM. Her family don't even give her money anymore despite her poverty cos she will just dash the money to MFM. She will keep encouraging the boy not to take his drugs which keep him sane that God will deliver him as per MFM influence, and whenever she push too hard on bringing him for prayers and put pressure on him to stop his meds, the boy will relapse and end up back in psych ward.

I also have a friend who goes to one of our popular new age bubbling churches that would be considered quite a progressive church by Nigerian standards. His baby was born with hydrocephalus where there is a leak of water in the brain and the head starts swelling. As the water increases, it will fill the head and push the brain back and squash it. Any delay in treatment to shunt the water out will cause the baby to be disabled and become a vegetable. Instead of my guy to immediately start raising funds for operation to prevent his baby becoming disabled, he launched into prayer mode. He finally approached me 6 months later when the baby's head has grown to the size of his own head. I already knew the baby would be disabled by that stage as he kept telling me how he believes God for breakthrough. It was with a heavy heart I sent him funds for the operation already knowing the baby would be disabled but just to save the baby's life. No one will tell him this but leaning on religion rather than taking prompt action caused him to deny his child any quality of life whatsoever, while his church people were busy encouraging him in prayer and telling him God will make a way. I dare say, if he was in a different and more enlightened circle of friends, his baby would be alright today. 2 years later, the boy cannot say 1 word.

Not every instance will these people explicitly decry medical care, but they will program you to rely on God first, come for prayers etc which is fatal in many instances. Most times, only after the matter done pass them, will they default to Medical care which can be too late. This is all part of the ignorance and backwardness they contribute to our society.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Buharifanatic: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Game of thrones final trailer came out last night

Oboy, I have wasted 1000mb watching break down videos and I'm still not satisfied

When is billions starting self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Ibime post=76398420]

Are you an MFM member?

No..I don't.

I have a family friend right now suffering from Schizophrenia and the mum is a conc MFM. Her family don't even give her money anymore despite her poverty cos she will just dash the money to MFM. She will keep encouraging the boy not to take his drugs which keep him sane that God will deliver him as per MFM influence, and whenever she push too hard on bringing him for prayers and put pressure on him to stop his meds, the boy will relapse and end up back in psych ward.

I also have a friend who goes to one of our popular new age bubbling churches that would be considered quite a progressive church by Nigerian standards. His baby was born with hydrocephalus where there is a leak of water in the brain and the head starts swelling. As the water increases, it will fill the head and push the brain back and squash it. Any delay in treatment to shunt the water out will cause the baby to be disabled and become a vegetable. Instead of my guy to immediately start raising funds for operation to prevent his baby becoming disabled, he launched into prayer mode. He finally approached me 6 months later when the baby's head has grown to the size of his own head. I already knew the baby would be disabled by that stage as he kept telling me how he believes God for breakthrough. It was with a heavy heart I sent him funds for the operation already knowing the baby would be disabled but just to save the baby's life. No one will tell him this but leaning on religion rather than taking prompt action caused him to deny his child any quality of life whatsoever, while his church people were busy encouraging him in prayer and telling him God will make a way. I dare say, if he was in a different and more enlightened circle of friends, his baby would be alright today. 2 years later, the boy cannot say 1 word.

I hope you are aware that Toke is also a conc mfm member? She went from being black to white...from flat yansh and no hips to Kim Kardashian and that is down to her wanting to be more beautiful or sexy...not for health reasons....so imagine what length she will go to for health issues.

God gave everyone brain....how you choose to use or not use it..is down to each individual and we are responsible for the outcomes.

In the cases above...your people failed to use the brain God gave them...and the outcome is their sole responsibility not the church or pastor

Not every instance will these people explicitly decry medical care, but they will program you to rely on God first, come for prayers etc which is fatal in many instances. Most times, only after the matter done pass them, will they default to Medical care which can be too late. This is all part of the ignorance and backwardness they contribute to our society.

Relying on God and praying to him is not the issue here...rather it is the refusal of your people to apply their brain and act when necessary that is the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:
Hence I said this.

You are very right with that assertion. Imagine the poor woman just killed like that because someone started a rumor that they can steal your pen1s. Just like someone started rumors that they can become rich by stealing pants, which is not far from someone who believes how loud you shout Amen will make you rich

Some people who went to school even have traveled and seen places where things work yet still believe in juju are the problem. There are Haitians who were caught recently digging up graves to do voodoo

We have them in different versions either believing in jazz or believing one pastor will solve your problem. Where are all those pastors and jujumen who predicted that Atiku will win?

I met one guy around 2011 who does car auction, He just came back from Naija after his Xmas trip and was telling us how he met one man who did "ise odo"(river work) for him, that he should do one sacrifice, go to a flowing river, bath with one special soap and throw the sponge into the river with his back turned from the water. Say when he returns to America money will be chasing him. Up till 2014 when I saw him last he was still living with his mom and was like 39yrs then

If you ask all of them if they have ever seen any of these juju with their own eyes in action they will all say someone told them,

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

Ignorance in any facet of life, makes one sound foolish.

I'm a christian and i believe no juju will work on me, but i won't be stupid to say it doesn't exist and foolishly go on a challenge.

Necromancy, voodoo, sorcery, juju, name it, have been existing before you and i were born, whether you like it or not. It's even documented in several verses in the holy book, so i don't know what you are talking about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol Nigerians always will be doing the one God didn't send them. Faith without works is dead (the works being you using your meds) I don't know when people would realize this. You still have to do your part

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you ask all of them if they have ever seen any of these juju with their own eyes in action they will all say someone told them,

When are you going to Ogbomosho to challenge that your baba Ogbomosho in Taki?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
diggz:

God gave everyone brain....how you choose to use or not use it..is down to each individual and we are responsible for the outcomes.

In the cases above...your people failed to use the brain God gave them...and the outcome is their sole responsibility not the church or pastor

What you failed to recognise is it is their business model to keep people ignorant. To keep people coming to them with their problems rather than seeking professional help because that is how they get money through tithes and blessings. Every message they preach is to indoctrinate these people into this way of thinking.

That's why large number of mumu come from their members in their churches. If they keep producing mumu, then obviously the problem is in their message.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Ignorance in any facet of life, makes one sound foolish.

I'm a christian and i believe no juju will work on me, but i won't be stupid to say it doesn't exist and foolishly go on a challenge.

Necromancy, voodoo, sorcery, juju, name it, have been existing before you and i were born, whether you like it or not. It's even documented in several verses in the holy book, so i don't know what you are talking about.
Exactly! Unless you're an atheist I don't get how you can say Jazz does not exist. How can it not? From the times of Moses sorcery and juju don dey and it will never not exist so long as this world is still here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
larride:
Ibime, raumdueter, airmark, nihilistjnr, afrodoc2

Come n see something ooooo. So Atiku cannot afford his legal fee and need GoFundMe grin

The funny thing is that, some people will still fall for this and later come to abuse Buhari.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does he have a case?

This is worse than Comandclem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

When are you going to Ogbomosho to challenge that your baba Ogbomosho in Taki?

Just go collect the winning games from the baba for next weekend and lets all see and verify. That shouldnt be hard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

What you failed to recognise is it is their business model to keep people ignorant
. To keep people coming to them with their problems rather than seeking professional help because that is how they get money through tithes and blessings. Every message they preach is to indoctrinate these people into this way of thinking.

That's why large number of mumu come from their members in their churches. If they keep producing mumu, then obviously the problem is in their message.

How? How is it their business model? So when sh1t dey catch these people dem dey wait for their pastors to come first...or pray to God first before dem go sh1t for toilet?

Please don't blame the ignorance of your guys on innocent people..

Not true...like I said earlier...God provided each one with a brain and it is our responsibility to use it. For instance, growing up my cousins were conc deeper life members in those days it was rumoured that they were not allowed to have TVs. Their house was frequently used for house fellowship and meetings but they still had their TVs in the same house.

Make ya people use their agbari bros...n.a. the reason why we get am be that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Exactly! Unless you're an atheist I don't get how you can say Jazz does not exist. How can it not? From the times of Moses sorcery and juju don dey and it will never not exist so long as this world is still here

Even in the US, voodoo is still practiced openly in some places in Miami.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
From the time of Adam 419 has also existed and will not stop

I was not alive during the time of Moses but the ones I see in my time are all fake. Regardless of the names they call it. whether its necromancy, withcraft, juju, ogbanje, medium voodoo they are all frauds

Recently a Medium in America was busted for being a fraud
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/12/new-york-psychic-arrested-zoe-fortune-teller

A40 its easy tell them to predict the game for next weekend abi shey this juju no dey see football ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Even in the US, voodoo is still practiced openly in some places in Miami.

Because its practiced in Miami makes it legit? Show evidence of these voodoo. Tell the voodoo man in Miami to go to the nearest gun range and test with AR15

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

what you just wrote above are the fruits of false prophets that God warned his children about this last days.

But, that does not mean that people are not doing wicked things against their relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just go collect the winning games from the baba for next weekend and lets all see and verify. That shouldnt be hard

Call your people in Ogbomosho, they will link you up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Can you explain how the disbelief in and disregard of superstitious beliefs by a person implies they must subscribe to the atheistic philosophy?

Don't you think you're being close-minded here by assuming a lack of belief in the potency of voodoo shows a lack of belief in God's existence or power?

Does the idea of an irreligious believer in God sound strange or unreasonable to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
But, that does not mean that people are not doing wicked things against their relatives.

People who dont have juju also do wicked things to their neighbors and relatives. You dont need juju to be wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6852) (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Itsrm(m), akwesenana and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.