Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10692369 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:
Call your people in Ogbomosho, they will link you up.

na you know them, Na you be the Juju Advocate of Nigeria (JAN) you should be able to contact one of your baba to give the scoreline of matches for this weekend

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Because its practiced in Miami makes it legit? Show evidence of these voodoo. Tell the voodoo man in Miami to go to the nearest gun range and test with AR15

What kind of foolish question is this?

You can go and find out if it's legit or not. It's just like saying because we have fake pastors/prophets everywhere, so we don't have genuine ones.

You and your warped reasoning. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

na you know them, Na you be the Juju Advocate of Nigeria (JAN) you should be able to contact one of your baba to give the scoreline of matches for this weekend

My baba, God almghty, won't do that.

We had someone who revealed some Ogbomosho rich men that used rituals for their fortunes, contact the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

What kind of foolish question is this?

You can go and find out if it's legit or not. It's just like saying because we have fake pastors/prophets everywhere, so we don't have genuine ones.

You and your warped reasoning. undecided

Failed education strikes again
The genuine voodoo in Miami take them to the local gun range and let them test out

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:
My baba, God almghty, won't do that.
We had someone who revealed some Ogbomosho rich men that used rituals for their fortunes, contact the guy.

You know a lot about all these genuine juju men, Socan you just get the winning games for this weekend. So everyone can confirm, Not a someone told me someone said this. pant miss, penis miss issue. We will all see the results

Na so Burkina faso dey bury monkey and elephant to win Nations cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Elrony has finally had enough of this country...Na to go sing RnB for Yankee remain

Man is trading the confessional for a studio booth.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Lol Nigerians always will be doing the one God didn't send them. Faith without works is dead (the works being you using your meds) I don't know when people would realize this. You still have to do your part
exactly.

This is what james wrote about faith and work.

James 2:14-26 English Standard Version (ESV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good
is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith
apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works; and the Scripture was fulfilled that says,
“Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God. You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
exactly.
This is what james wrote about faith and work..

So what is faith and works in this juju matter and how can we see evidence using the faith and works model?

To be rich you don't need any faith, to pass an exam, to win a football match to win 100meters at the Olympics etc.

Any activity with a verifiable result, you only need talent, hardwork and luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Ignorance in any facet of life, makes one sound foolish.

I'm a christian and i believe no juju will work on me, but i won't be stupid to say it doesn't exist and foolishly go on a challenge.

Necromancy, voodoo, sorcery, juju, name it, have been existing before you and i were born, whether you like it or not. It's even documented in several verses in the holy book, so i don't know what you are talking about.

If any JUJU man can prove his work, he should put it on video and I guarantee you he will have more followers than our pastors in Nigeria.

There are billions of videos on YouTube. Kindly pull up one Juju video for me. Abi Juju dey fear camera?

It's like Juju people no like money. They have all this power and dem no want capitalise.

I don't believe in the Bible and I don't believe in Juju in Moses time. There were conmen then too. Until someone can convince me how Noah fit every species of animal into a boat, you can keep that line of argument to yourself. I believe in a creator but I follow no religious book.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

People who dont have juju also do wicked things to their neighbors and relatives. You dont need juju to be wicked

Thank you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

So what is faith and works in this juju matter and how can we see evidence using the faith and works model?

I would also like to know this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Elrony has finally had enough of this country...Na to go sing RnB for Yankee remain

Man is trading the confessional for a studio booth.

I talk am...fake pastor Elrony.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:
If any JUJU man can prove his work, he should put it on video and I guarantee you he will have more followers than our pastors in Nigeria.

There are billions of videos on YouTube. Kindly pull up one Juju video for me. Abi Juju dey fear camera?

It's like Juju people no like money. They have all this power and dem no want capitalise.

I don't believe in the Bible and I don't believe in Juju in Moses time. There were conmen then too. Until someone can convince me how Noah fit every species of animal into a boat, you can keep that line of argument to yourself. I believe in a creator but I follow no religious book.

Juju no dey see camera, Juju no dey do anything wey people fit verify independently

The veracity and evidence of juju lies in Someone told me, someone said in one remote village in Okija, Ogbomoso, Ijebu Nasarawa

never anything that can be verified

With science, you can prove and reproduce your result.

Bible was written by men and as with every narrative of men, its prone to exaggerations, and edition. Do you know how many times the original bible was edited?

Even some of the books in the bible were written by men who didnt witness all those events alive. Some were written by people after 500yrs of the original event

Its like saying we should write about mouth to mouth tales that happened 500yrs ago today even with the improved documentation nowadays it will be mostly inaccurate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

People who dont have juju also do wicked things to their neighbors and relatives. You dont need juju to be wicked
i mean wickedness with juju. Oga forget. You are yet to have an encounter.

If you are a Christian as you claim, then you are a carnal Christian.
A. Carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know a lot about all these genuine juju men, Socan you just get the winning games for this weekend. So everyone can confirm, Not a someone told me someone said this. pant miss, penis miss issue. We will all see the results

Na so Burkina faso dey bury monkey and elephant to win Nations cup
the last time this issue was argued, some people shared their experience and things they did themselves, but you were also quick to insult them by calling their experiences lies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
i mean wickedness with juju. Oga forget. You are yet to have an encounter.

If you are a Christian as you claim, then you are a carnal Christian.
A. Carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Why is it that we cannot see evidence of this juju in action? Can this juju transport you from your house to an address in Canada without valid visa and plane transport?

When there is something and you cannot show evidence of it, My brother its baloney
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Even in the US, voodoo is still practiced openly in some places in Miami.

Wiccans nko? I don't know why Africans like believing we're the only fetish ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
the last time this issue was argued, some people shared their experience and things they did themselves, but you were also quick to insult them by calling their experiences lies.

No one said they did anything themselves, Most said it was someone told me, I heard this.

No one was able to take up the easy challenge of predicting the weekend scores

So if I tell you I swallow stones and live snake for dinner everynight you will believe it without evidence and when I cannot show you to your face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

To be rich you don't need any faith, to pass an exam, to win a football match to win 100meters at the Olympics etc.

Any activity with a verifiable result, you only need talent, hardwork and luck
the faith issue was in response to ibime's stories
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Wiccans nko? I don't know why Africans like believing we're the only fetish ones

Africans are not the only fetish ones just like Africans are not the only gulible ones. Shebi na Oyinbo woman go send 20K to a lover stranded in Africa that she has never met

There are medium shops all over America that will claim they can see your future from your palms. Only that in some of those countries they shift those type of people to the background and treat them as entertainment. Not mainstream source of knowledge and wisdom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Make all these jazz men just give me better life changing odds na

Contact your suppliers abeg. Let's recycle these panties for real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

No one said they did anything themselves, Most said it was someone told me, I heard this.

No one was able to take up the easy challenge of predicting the weekend scores

So if I tell you I swallow stones and live snake for dinner everynight you will believe it without evidence and when I cannot show you to your face
so segedinho has to show you video evidence of What happened like 15 years ago to prove that he is telling the truth? You might as well not believe your parents when they show you your extended family members

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Also for those in the know, how much money can you make per pant? And how much money can you make per type of pant?

Bikini no suppose dey bring the same money as pata alhaja.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Goals in Champions League 2018/19

Pogba+Rashford+Lukaku+Martial+Sanchez+Lingard
= 4 goals

Dusan Tadic = 6 goals
Goals in Champions league 2018/19
All Chelsea players + coaching crew + owner = 0 goals

Dusan Tadic = 6 goals

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
so segedinho has to show you video evidence of What happened like 15 years ago to prove that he is telling the truth? You might as well not believe your parents when they show you your extended family members

Which of the below do you believe is true and tell why or why not

1. India beat Nigeria 100-1 with balls turning into lions on the field so FIFA banned India

2. I ate stones and wood for the entire year of 2007

3. Thunder Balogun killed Emmanuel Okala with a left footed shot which pierced his stomach

4. Olokun swam all the way(Actually rode on the back of a whale) from Ondo to Brazil to establish a colony there

5. Oduduwa dropped from heaven bringing a cockrel, and some sand, The cockrel spread the sand all over the world thats why we have soil everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Also for those in the know, how much money can you make per pant? And how much money can you make per type of pant?

Bikini no suppose dey bring the same money as pata alhaja.

Shebi all those okrika underwear someone don wear them before? Na to pack them go give baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

Even if they show you videos, you will call them circus shows. So it will be better, you experience how they hit you with an amulet and you start looking for the nearest grass to devour, while they stream it live to Raumdeuter in TX. Next time you visit Nigeria, go to Ogbomosho and do the needful.

Elrony, i talk am well?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does he have a case?

This is worse than Comandclem.

I still dey laugh bro. Crowdfunding for Atiku grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Even if they show you videos, you will call them circus shows. So it will be better, you experience how they hit you with an amulet and you start looking for the nearest grass to devour, while they stream it live to Raumdeuter in TX. Next time you visit Nigeria, go to Ogbomosho and do the needful.

Elrony, i talk am well?

Wont it be easier to just get the game scoreline and scorers for this weekend matches or get that amulet and use it to challenge Wilder to the heavyweight belt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
gensteejay:

Can you explain how the disbelief in and disregard of superstitious beliefs by a person implies they must subscribe to the atheistic philosophy?

Don't you think you're being close-minded here by assuming a lack of belief in the potency of voodoo shows a lack of belief in God's existence or power?

Does the idea of an irreligious believer in God sound strange or unreasonable to you?
I don't believe you should be selective of what you believe as regards what the Bible says about this subject matter.

The same Bible said we should not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy, it also said we wrestle not against flesh, there is so much we can't see and won't see in this flesh and the Bible, it's pretty explicit at all turns about the existence of evil powers. The belief in their potency is a completely different argument! If you're a Christian their potency is not really your business as you're supposed to be covered by something superior.

I don't subscribe to the idea that it is possible to believe in God and walk in complete ignorance of the existence of the other side and their powers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
larride:
I still dey laugh bro. Crowdfunding for Atiku grin

Atiku denied it

https://www.nairaland.com/5063468/atiku-unaware-gofundme-accounts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6853) (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), swiz123(m), Silentgroper(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), chidekings(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.