Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694021 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

From the time of Adam 419 has also existed and will not stop

I was not alive during the time of Moses but the ones I see in my time are all fake. Regardless of the names they call it. whether its necromancy, withcraft, juju, ogbanje, medium voodoo they are all frauds

Recently a Medium in America was busted for being a fraud
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/12/new-york-psychic-arrested-zoe-fortune-teller

A40 its easy tell them to predict the game for next weekend abi shey this juju no dey see football ni?
Same way we have false pastors and prophets as well. Didn't #ResurrectionChallenge trend the other day?

Don't we have Pastors that give fake predictions over and over again. Does that make Christianity fake. There are fake Mediums and psychics doesn't mean we don't have real ones. Even the Bible said there would be proliferation of fakes in these times so this shouldn't suprise you

There is no juju for football grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Wont it be easier to just get the game scoreline and scorers for this weekend matches or get that amulet and use it to challenge Wilder to the heavyweight belt

The one elrony and others witnessed before would be easier. We make millions, streaming videos of Ibime eating grass in Ogbomosho South LGA.

It's PPV baby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Atiku denied it

https://www.nairaland.com/5063468/atiku-unaware-gofundme-accounts

I know nah, Atiku was not the one behind it. It was that segalink.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:

Same way we have false pastors and prophets as well. Didn't #ResurrectionChallenge trend the other day?

Don't we have Pastors that give fake predictions over and over again. Does that make Christianity fake. There are fake Mediums and psychics doesn't mean we don't have real ones. Even the Bible said there would be proliferation of fakes in these times so this shouldn't suprise you

There is no juju for football grin grin

So when will the real juju, medium, psychics, Sorcerers necromancy stand up and face verifiable result based tests like facing AR15, winning 100meters transporting to another country without planes or ships

Why is there no juju for football? Could it be because Football is a result based thing that you can see with your korokoro eyes not guess work?

There is a man on America TV Poppof that sells Miracle water and I see people coming on TV to claim it helped them get a job, healed them and I know its fake. Its a lie

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:
The one elrony and others witnessed before would be easier. We make millions, streaming videos of Ibime eating grass in Ogbomosho South LGA.

It's PPV baby.

If your baba tells us the lottery winning number that is about $250M in one swoop no need for youtube or streaming. We will all verify it with our eyes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
I don't believe you should be selective of what you believe as regards what the Bible says about this subject matter.

The same Bible said we should not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy, it also said we wrestle not against flesh, there is so much we can't see and won't see in this flesh and the Bible, it's pretty explicit at all turns about the existence of evil powers. The belief in their potency is a completely different argument! If you're a Christian their potency is not really your business as you're supposed to be covered by something superior.

I don't subscribe to the idea that it is possible to believe in God and walk in complete ignorance of the existence of the other side and their powers
Religionists and their arrogance.

Your Bible is not the authority here. A book replete with errors in elementary science and thousands of contradictions, like Qur'an, cannot be relied upon to provide veracious pieces of evidence or backing in an intellectual discussion.

You use science as a sort of yardstick or arbiter when discussing this kind of issues with educated people, not ancient books written by cavemen and shepherds.

If science can't clarify any issue, we should be humble enough to accept our ignorance of such issue and be open-minded to welcome new explanations or positions, backed by verifiable proof.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is another of those from airmark school. Juju Advocate of Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5062243/lotto-player-kills-aunt-using
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Juju no dey see camera, Juju no dey do anything wey people fit verify independently

The veracity and evidence of juju lies in Someone told me, someone said in one remote village in Okija, Ogbomoso, Ijebu Nasarawa

never anything that can be verified

With science, you can prove and reproduce your result.

Bible was written by men and as with every narrative of men, its prone to exaggerations, and edition. Do you know how many times the original bible was edited?

Even some of the books in the bible were written by men who didnt witness all those events alive. Some were written by people after 500yrs of the original event

Its like saying we should write about mouth to mouth tales that happened 500yrs ago today even with the improved documentation nowadays it will be mostly inaccurate

I'm from Okija, I've not seen anything juju.. I also believe that shiit ain't real..na mostly I hear say, nobody don see... But I'm a Christian though cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which of the below do you believe is true and tell why or why not

1. India beat Nigeria 100-1 with balls turning into lions on the field so FIFA banned India

2. I ate stones and wood for the entire year of 2007

3. Thunder Balogun killed Emmanuel Okala with a left footed shot which pierced his stomach

4. Olokun swam all the way(Actually rode on the back of a whale) from Ondo to Brazil to establish a colony there

5. Oduduwa dropped from heaven bringing a cockrel, and some sand, The cockrel spread the sand all over the world thats why we have soil everywhere

that is what i am saying nah. We might as well not believe our birthdates since na tell them tell us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
obainojazz:
I'm from Okija, I've not seen anything juju.. I also believe that shiit ain't real..na mostly I hear say, nobody don see... But I'm a Christian though cool
you no grow for village
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Wiccans nko? I don't know why Africans like believing we're the only fetish ones

One of my friends in school, now in South Korea, sent me a short video of their Witches and wizards week, last year. I was shocked to the marrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
odizeey:
you no grow for village
I thank God for that.. I for just go get one mentality.. I remember when my mom was ill and some people wanted to start their 'they are attacking you' nonsense...My mom was dialing my sister's number let them travel to a good hospital. She grew up in the village, but she no believe those kind things.. Maybe Na abroad wey she stay after marriage changed her but cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
gensteejay:

Your Bible is not the authority here. A book replete with errors in elementary science and thousands of contradictions, like Qur'an, cannot be relied upon to provide veracious pieces of evidence or backing in an intellectual discussion.

You use science as a sort of yardstick or arbiter when discussing this kind of issues with educated people, not ancient books written by cavemen and shepherds.

If science can't clarify any issue, we should be humble enough to accept our ignorance of such issue and be open-minded to welcome new explanations or positions, backed by verifiable proof.
So what is the authority? Don't be nitpicking Bible like beans with pedantry. Do you have an alternative book that presents these events. Or are you completely discounting their occurrences

Science does not have the answer to so many things and even science at times has the humility to accept this fact. Besides I don't see how science is armed with the tools in this case to disprove the absence of supernatural events

Btw in this instance what is your new explanation or position on the said issue. This world is not limited to our carnal understanding of how it works. This you need to accept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

One of my friends in school, now in South Korea, sent me a short video of their Witches and wizards week, last year. I was shocked to the marrow.
Show us the video, hope they are flying grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
that is what i am saying nah. We might as well not believe our birthdates since na tell them tell us.
This your assertion is quite risible. But there are a number of techniques for determining a person's age: MRI bone scanning, carbon-dating, etc.

With any of these methods, I can know my age without being told by anybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
gensteejay:

are you sure you understand the argument?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:

Your birthdate in some cases would have been documented by some organization, In my grandfather's generation no one documented their age and 4 different adults told him different timelines. He ended up picking one date when he got to school almost a teenager

If there is no documented evidence, your birthdate could be wrong

You havent answered me

raumdeuter:

Which of the below do you believe is true and tell why or why not

1. India beat Nigeria 100-1 with balls turning into lions on the field so FIFA banned India

2. I ate stones and wood for the entire year of 2007

3. Thunder Balogun killed Emmanuel Okala with a left footed shot which pierced his stomach

4. Olokun swam all the way(Actually rode on the back of a whale) from Ondo to Brazil to establish a colony there

5. Oduduwa dropped from heaven bringing a cockrel, and some sand, The cockrel spread the sand all over the world thats why we have soil everywhere

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Elrony dey joke now.

Wait, when did you first finish uni and when was the second time?
I dey serious jor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Okay this guy is trolling us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
obainojazz:
Show us the video, hope they are flying grin

cheesy

I deleted it asap. If you have anyone in South Korea, ask about their annual witches and wizard celebrations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
So what is the authority? Don't be nitpicking Bible like beans with pedantry. Do you have an alternative book that presents these events. Or are you completely discounting their occurrences

Science does not have the answer to so many things and even science at times has the humility to accept this fact. Besides I don't see how science is armed with the tools in this case to disprove the absence of supernatural events

Btw in this instance what is your new explanation or position on the said issue. This world is not limited to our carnal understanding of how it works. This you need to accept
Science is. As of now.

If science can't offer a satisfactory explanation for any so-called supernatural or mysterious phenomena, we give it time and go with the most logical and reasonable explanation currently available.

With time, most things we see as supernatural or extraordinary now will become normal occurrences. Thunder, lightning, malaria, schizophrenia, rainfall, drought, and so many others were once regarded as supernatural or spiritual phenomena by people in the past, as handiwork of one god or the other, inflicting punishment on people for perceived wrongs they committed.

Today, we know better.

Time will make all these things clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
are you sure you understand the argument?
What are you saying? Is it not the same argument that started some hours ago, yesterday or thereabout?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
diggz:

This is totally incorrect. How did you come about this? I think it is unfair to generalize in the manner you have done. I am a Christian and I am yet to witness a pastor who will ask you not to seek medical advice when you need one.

Abi e get were mountain of fire overseer ask him members not to seek medical advice when dem need one? Cc SkimpleD elrony

We have medical doctors who work in our ministry.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Lol Nigerians always will be doing the one God didn't send them. Faith without works is dead (the works being you using your meds) I don't know when people would realize this. You still have to do your part

Na why them dey scam dem upandan with fake miracles cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

So when will the real juju, medium, psychics, Sorcerers necromancy stand up and face verifiable result based tests like facing AR15, winning 100meters transporting to another country without planes or ships

Why is there no juju for football? Could it be because Football is a result based thing that you can see with your korokoro eyes not guess work?

There is a man on America TV Poppof that sells Miracle water and I see people coming on TV to claim it helped them get a job, healed them and I know its fake. Its a lie
That is the issue. You're trying to dictate the terms by which these things work.

Who gave you that authority? The God we follow and wey dey is a God of due process. So if he rarely breaks protocol with all his power then how much more those with lesser powers

As for the football thing. You have pretty much answered your own question.

If we have fake Drs like Dr Abalaka why won't there be fake Pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:

Hahahaha if Jazz had hierarchy those Far East people would be the highest. Even Ogbomosho babalawo dey learn work for where those Taekwondo and Shaolin monks dey

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Okay this guy is trolling us.

You wan put money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Elrony has finally had enough of this country...Na to go sing RnB for Yankee remain

Man is trading the confessional for a studio booth.

grin grin grin grin grin

The church of Jah Most High is not a building...

Disregard that advert from Ibime, he wants to hustle me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
diggz:

I talk am...fake pastor Elrony.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I rebuke you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:

That is the issue. You're trying to dictate the terms by which these things work.

Who gave you that authority? The God we follow and wey dey is a God of due process. So if he rarely breaks protocol with all his power then how much more those with lesser powers

As for the football thing. You have pretty much answered your own question.

If we have fake Drs like Dr Abalaka why won't there be fake Pastors.

So under what terms do juju and jazz work?

Is their term that it must not be verifiable? And only works from remote villages where people dont have caneras to record?

By answer the question on football, you mean I said football being a result based and verifiable by all? Is that the limitation of juju? Juju doesnt work where results are verifiable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
airmark:
You wan put money?

Put money say wetin?

I don tell you say I go give you $1k to provide winning scoreline for next weekend games for like 3 weeks now

Are you ready?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
A40:
Hahahaha if Jazz had hierarchy those Far East people would be the highest. Even Ogbomosho babalawo dey learn work for where those Taekwondo and Shaolin monks dey

Even when i travelled to the middle east, i saw things. Dark arts to the brim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Sportsweb, timbros(m), Joseph901, Ijustwantto, tng(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.