Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752820 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Roma about to bottle it again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Meanwhile, someone should please take a box of tissues to Gigi Buffon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
If na hazard now, we for don dey read from raumdeuter on how useless he is for not being able to DRAG his team beyond round of 16. But look at the Mbappe they told us is better than Hazard, unable to drag a whole PSG to quarter final at least...
Na Juve match i dey wait for to use know if na Ronaldo dey drag Madrid then abi na Madrid dey drag am. Sebi Madrid don comot already.

Una go use this one know say football na team sports true. And that a player can only become an important or very important part of a winning team.

Abeg how old is Mbappe and how old is Hazard? Mbappe already dragged Monaco to a semi final at 18. Won a world cup at 19 scoring 4 goals
What has Hazard ever achieved in his life

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unlimited22:
Roma about to bottle it again.

Another VAR decision there

3 controversial VAR decisions in 2 days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

An EPL team might win the CL this year. Its been a while since 2012

And Madrid one of the landlords is out

grin grin

You say?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unlimited22:
If they see Dijon and Caen now they will score 8 and 10 goals.
Farmers league.
With the way Tottenham manhandled Dortmund, I think that burndisleaguedown is the real farmers league

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
eph12:

With the way Tottenham manhandled Dortmund, I think that burndisleaguedown is the real farmers league
If Liverpool qualifies next week ehn...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

If Liverpool qualifies next week ehn...
That will be four English teams in the quarter finals. I wont be surprised if two are paired against each other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
eph12:

That will be four English teams in the quarter finals. I wont be surprised if two are paired against each other
I'm talking about a certain bet, and a certain Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

I'm talking about a certain bet, and a certain Raumdeuter
Ibime won the bet the day they placed it. That one no be issue na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

An EPL team might win the CL this year. Its been a while since 2012

And Madrid one of the landlords is out

I think it’s between atletico Madrid and your team only that am not too certain of kovac’s ability
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abeg how old is Mbappe and how old is Hazard? Mbappe already dragged Monaco to a semi final at 18. Won a world cup at 19 scoring 4 goals
What has Hazard ever achieved in his life
just comot age now, because you never considered it when you said he was better than Hazard.
Wetin come be evidence say na drag Mbappe drag monaco reach semi? Afterall he is in a better team than monaco now, why em never drag them? Rope don cut?

Btw, Kane score 6 for the same world cup but em no even reach final. Na everybody wey score reach four goals for world cup win the trophy. Even Lukaku self score four, i never see em trophy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2019
madrid5:
really Mohammed splitting the moon?,whether hadith or something like that but i don here that story wella,other religions have theirs like when Zeus defeated the titans,atlas holding the world etc.

Lol
Yes Am aware of prophet Mohammed (pbuh) splitting the moon as narrated in the authentic Hadith and not in the Quran as you stated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Greatihex:
just comot age now, because you never considered it when you said he was better than Hazard.
Wetin come be evidence say na drag Mbappe drag monaco reach semi? Afterall he is in a better team than monaco now, why em never drag them? Rope don cut?

Btw, Kane score 6 for the same world cup but em no even reach final. Na everybody wey score reach four goals for world cup win the trophy. Even Lukaku self score four, i never see em trophy

At Mbappes age of 20 he is already better than Hazard. Mbappe has taken a Monaco to the semi final. He has won the world cup. These are things that Hidden has not achieved at 28
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
popizaino:
I think it’s between atletico Madrid and your team only that am not too certain of kovac’s ability

I am thinking Barcelona. Messi is an important factor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Pray well make hazard no top assist chart o. Else you go show me em trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

At Mbappes age of 20 he is already better than Hazard. Mbappe has taken a Monaco to the semi final. He has won the world cup. These are things that Hidden has not achieved at 28
what is the evidence that he wasn't dragged to them when he can't drag a better club like PSG to just quarters

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Greatihex:
what is the evidence that he wasn't dragged to them when he can't drag a better club like PSG to just quarters

Go and check the number of goals he scored for Monaco to reach the semi final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am thinking Barcelona. Messi is an important factor.

Messi without a good coach shouldn’t be what to worry about on a Tuesday and Wednesday night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Greatihex:

Have you fund the world cup trophy or CL trophy for him? At 28yrs no CL no world cup no Euros

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Greatihex:

I’m also praying for the same thing but don’t be surprised when he brings up another ridiculous reason to disregard top assists just to belittle hazard once more .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Hudson Odoi watching his mates Chong & Greenwood playing and winning UCL matches...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Lana1:
Hudson Odoi watching his mates Chong & Greenwood playing and winning UCL matches...
I am sad for neymar,na was oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2019
popizaino:
Congrats man united

But be certain ole is not going to do a dimatteo.
It is like you are addicted to disappointments in this life sha. Haven't you learned to shut up and just watch events unfold? Especially events that you cannot directly affect.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Airmark where are you?

SkimpleD where is your brother? E get case gaddemit angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2019
airmark:

Ibime you can take this challenge if you are serious.

I know you are not a pastor, easy work. cheesy

You people want to kill my Ijaw uncle ba? God pass una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
I was nearly lynched yesterday when I said this grin cheesy angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Look well, all these brothers who're claiming juju doesn't exist are all coming from happy homes. We wey don suffer and battle wicked yet poor uncles understands better cheesy

My grandfather before his death in the early 80s was one man who was feared for his use of power gained from the control of evil spirits. Man literally gave necromancy his all, influencing the course of events in our town and ruling supremacy in his own little way. Such was the force of his scorcery, that thieves who came at night to break into his home will end up picking up brooms to have his compound swept till dawn. Man raised the standard of sorcery in my town.

My dad will tell us stories of how his father will lock himself up for days in a room which no one had access to. As creepy all of that seemed then, they knew there were more to that than meets the eye.

These things exists albeit to some limits. Libation, rituals, incantations etc aren't just for the fun of it. They work. Stories of otokoto, eddie n'nogu, okija etc back in the days were not just myths peddled by some ignorant fellows, there were evidences to prove men were damn into blood money and all that ish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

4 English teams plus Ajax and Porto, Barca and Atleti.

It could be an English year especially if 2 of the English teams draw Ajax and Porto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
grin

...... Una still dey argue juju mata here?! At least Nihilistjnr go know say Spiritual Realm dey for real.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Ibime:

4 English teams plus Ajax and Porto, Barca and Atleti.

It could be an English year especially if 2 of the English teams draw Ajax and Porto
Liverpool just need to get the business done at Allianz arena and UEFA pair Barca with Athletico or City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

Liverpool just need to get the business done at Allianz arena and UEFA pair Barca with Athletico or City
bros all these quotations na rubbish, man youth is out in the next round,una nor go meet any choker like PSG there, na the city of Madrid still get this trophy,all these English teams just dey waste time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), drisham(m), afrodoc2, PendragonVII, Ellexy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.