Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753361 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
SkimpleD:
Lol. You attended at some point before jetting outta Naija?

Yes o as a teen even house fellowship. Those 70days fasting at the end of the year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ibime:

When you go for prayers and the pastor says "you are healed" is that not deception of the highest order? A good percentage of your church members will go away and take that as final.

All this one you are typing is just church PR. We know a good percentage of your congregation will die the matter after pastor says they are healed.

Sincerely, I grab your stand point. That a pastor tells you you are healed its not a surety for one not to also consult a medical doctor. Even pastors advises members to seek medical help too even after prayers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes o as a teen even house fellowship. Those 70days fasting at the end of the year
grin grin

That 70days prayer and fasting na die cheesy

All of a sudden, 2pm on a normal day seems like 2 day fast sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

What was the incentive to make hit and chop grass amulet or pant to money jazz?
I'm taking a rather wild guess here but I think evil powers would rather people ate grass than make $125m overnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
There are evil powers na. What are you people saying self.

The difference is there is limit to it. I believe God who gave power to Satan can render it ineffective if he wish..especially when he wants to prove to doubting Thomases that the gods they serve are inferior...like in the case of Elijah and servants of Baal. Or in Pharaohs magicians vs Moses.

As for the betting stuff. Like I believe, there is limit to
any power that is not of God. Same way nobody knows when this world will end except God, no other power can actually predict the future correctly ..unless God allows it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

There were many miracle that happened as a result of challenge.
Elijah told prophet of Ball to test/challenge their god Baal if he will bring fire and he will test/challenge his own God too
Daniel in the Lions den was if the Lord will save him, Same with Shadrach and his brothers

You have refused to answer my question

i am not going to argue the word of God with you. You can believe whatever you want.

regarding your question, i don't believe those things because i know that they are not spiritual things, but physical things that are verifiable. but, that does not mean that i may not believe them in future if someone i know very well tells me that it was his experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
i am not going to argue the word of God with you. You can believe whatever you want.

These are facts from the bible, these people were challenged and they did miracles

regarding your question, i don't believe those things because i know that they are not spiritual things, but physical things that are verifiable. but, that does not mean that i may not believe them in future if someone i know very well tells me that it was his experience.

So segendinho story was spiritual and you verified it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

These are facts from the bible, these people were challenged and they did miracles

So segendinho story was spiritual and you verified it?
how did you verify that the person your dad told is your uncle is actually your uncle or that you were actually born on a said date.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
how did you verify that the person your dad told is your uncle is actually your uncle or that you were actually born on a said date.

I believed I was born on the date because I saw independent document from the hospital who claimed I was born on the date

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Because its practiced in Miami makes it legit? Show evidence of these voodoo. Tell the voodoo man in Miami to go to the nearest gun range and test with AR15
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

I believed I was born on the date because I saw independent document from the hospital who claimed I was born on the date
how did you verify that the person who wrote the document, wrote the truth? did you see the video evidence of when the document was written?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
how did you verify that the person who wrote the document, wrote the truth? did you see the video evidence of when the document was written?

2 or 3 independent people verified the same event without them knowing each other.

Parent said, hospital confirmed,
Family members who were also present verified
Plus dated photograph of 7 days naming, and no one has ever come to dispute any of these claims

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

2 or 3 independent people verified the same event without them knowing each other.

Parent said, hospital confirmed,
Family members who were also present verified
Plus dated photograph of 7 days naming, and no one has ever come to dispute any of these claims
just like many independent people have told you that juju exists and that there is touch and follow.

just like many independent people told you that india beat nigeria 100 - 1

just like you have heard from many independent people that they used to eat sand.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is why France kept starting Giroud. Playing Mbappe at 9 shackles him a lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Greatihex:
just like many independent people have told you that juju exists and that there is touch and follow.

just like many independent people told you that india beat nigeria 100 - 1

just like you have heard from many independent people that they used to eat sand.

All the independent people were reporting different events not the same one. Most of them were saying they heard from someone and didn't see

So you believe India beat Nigeria 100-1 then?

How many people claimed they ate sand after being hit with ring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Var wants to pour sand inside PSG garri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
VAR has done it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
so man utd finally qualified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

All the independent people were reporting different events not the same one. Most of them were saying they heard from someone and didn't see

So you believe India beat Nigeria 100-1 then?

How many people claimed they ate sand after being hit with ring
oga, you can believe whatever you like. i am done with this.
i just pray that it is not too late for you by the time you have an encounter. i pray that you stay alive to tell the story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Forget Spurs. PSG is the greatest bottling team in the history of football.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin angry grin PSG lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Congrats man united

But be certain ole is not going to do a dimatteo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
PSG very stupid team

Na this mbappe 1 collect world best one day? Lol they think say to be Messi or Ronaldo na play.

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Now to the extra time at Porto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have seen so many miracles involving this PSG club. The team always consist of bunch of losers and local champion. From the days of Ibrahimovic to Neymar. Congratulations to Manchester United jare una make epl proud.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Raumedeuter.. what's up..

Epl is da truth. cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Airmark and bikeman,what do you have to say about this?
I'm sure both of you will talk your way out or form Rambo

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/BurkTtmHJqP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1exzndhc69mfs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
krattoss:
Raumedeuter.. what's up..

Epl is da truth. cool

An EPL team might win the CL this year. Its been a while since 2012

And Madrid one of the landlords is out

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

An EPL team might win the CL this year. Its been a while since 2012

And Madrid one of the landlords is out
the truth shall set u free cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
If na hazard now, we for don dey read from raumdeuter on how useless he is for not being able to DRAG his team beyond round of 16. But look at the Mbappe they told us is better than Hazard, unable to drag a whole PSG to quarter final at least...

Na Juve match i dey wait for to use know if na Ronaldo dey drag Madrid then abi na Madrid dey drag am. Sebi Madrid don comot already.

Una go use this one know say football na team sports true. And that a player can only become an important or very important part of a winning team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
If they see Dijon and Caen now they will score 8 and 10 goals.
Farmers league.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bellamy01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.