Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) (6865) ... (19434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
madrid5:
bros all these quotations na rubbish, man youth is out in the next round,una nor go meet any choker like PSG there, na the city of Madrid still get this trophy,all these English teams just dey waste time.
Bla bla bla. I didn't give you any quotation okpo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

Bla bla bla. I didn't give you any quotation okpo
grin grin nor be your fault na psg cause am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Leyqute:
Airmark where are you?

SkimpleD where is your brother? E get case gaddemit angry
Y’ar mad well well undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
madrid5:
grin grin nor be your fault na psg cause am
Wati PSG cause? Because we gave them hope in first leg abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Griffon:
Look well, all these brothers who're claiming juju doesn't exist are all coming from happy homes. We wey don suffer and battle wicked yet poor uncles understands better cheesy

My grandfather before his death in the early 80s was one man who was feared for his use of power gained from the control of evil spirits. Man literally gave necromancy his all, influencing the course of events in our town and ruling supremacy in his own little way. Such was the force of his scorcery, that thieves who came at night to break into his home will end up picking up brooms to have his compound swept till dawn. Man raised the standard of sorcery in my town.

My dad will tell us stories of how his father will lock himself up for days in a room which no one had access to. As creepy all of that seemed then, they knew there were more to that than meets the eye.

These things exists albeit to some limits. Libation, rituals, incantations etc aren't just for the fun of it. They work. Stories of otokoto, eddie n'nogu, okija etc back in the days were not just myths peddled by some ignorant fellows, there were evidences to prove men were damn into blood money and all that ish.

Don't stress it Bro. Na person wey don encounter snake dey run pass when him see rope. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Airmark and bikeman,what do you have to say about this?
I'm sure both of you will talk your way out or form Rambo

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/BurkTtmHJqP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1exzndhc69mfs
I was shocked to wake up and see Yoonited qualified. I hope Raumdeuter can now start telling us how PSG used to get past the RO16 before Neymar Jr came around. Kudos to Ole, he has shocked us all.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
BikeMan:
I was shocked to wake up and see Yoonited qualified. I hope Ramdeuter can now start telling us how PSG used to get past the RO16 before Neymar Jr came around. Kudos to Ole, he has shocked us all.

Neymar took psg to that stage once he got injured they couldn't progress, that showed how important he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Airmark and bikeman,what do you have to say about this?
I'm sure both of you will talk your way out or form Rambo

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/BurkTtmHJqP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1exzndhc69mfs

I thought you told me no more SARS again, where did they come from? The account they used shows clearly the fake SARS just 'kidnapped' the suspected yahoo boy and collected 'ransome' in the name of SARS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Neymar took psg to that stage once he got injured they couldn't progress, that showed how important he is

cheesy

Have you congratulated Ibime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Griffon:
Look well, all these brothers who're claiming juju doesn't exist are all coming from happy homes. We wey don suffer and battle wicked yet poor uncles understands better cheesy

My grandfather before his death in the early 80s was one man who was feared for his use of power gained from the control of evil spirits. Man literally gave necromancy his all, influencing the course of events in our town and ruling supremacy in his own little way. Such was the force of his scorcery, that thieves who came at night to break into his home will end up picking up brooms to have his compound swept till dawn. Man raised the standard of sorcery in my town.

My dad will tell us stories of how his father will lock himself up for days in a room which no one had access to. As creepy all of that seemed then, they knew there were more to that than meets the eye.

These things exists albeit to some limits. Libation, rituals, incantations etc aren't just for the fun of it. They work. Stories of otokoto, eddie n'nogu, okija etc back in the days were not just myths peddled by some ignorant fellows, there were evidences to prove men were damn into blood money and all that ish.

Raumdeuter, ibime and chic2pimp have questions for you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

and Hazard doesn't take us there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

But they had been getting to that stage long before Neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

Have you congratulated Ibime?

Has ibime sent to you that he needed congratulations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
BikeMan:
and Hazard doesn't take us there

Hazard was on the field and contributed to Chelsea's loss from the CL

Neymar was not on the field in his 2 seasons at psg when they crashed out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

But they had been getting to that stage long before Neymar

Without Neymar both years they couldnt progress from a single stage. Without Hazard Chelsea won the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
I was nearly lynched yesterday when I said this grin cheesy angry

Probably cos you maybe deserved to be lynched grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Have you fund the world cup trophy or CL trophy for him? At 28yrs no CL no world cup no Euros
your are the one that told us that once he tops either goal or assist chart that there will a trophy waiting for him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Heywhizzy:
dopejemi and diggz, I shock say una never hype Burna new track 'Dangote'.. Burnaboy is on another level

I don play that song more than 50 times since its release. Nobody is Burna boy's mate in the Music Industry, I repeat, Nobody!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Without Neymar both years they couldnt progress from a single stage. Without Hazard Chelsea won the CL
They have always gotten to the second round before Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
elrony:

Probably cos you maybe deserved to be lynched grin

Shut it already!!! LMFAO!!!! I only said the ball no be penalty and Man Utd fans started shouting at me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Greatihex:
your are the one that told us that once he tops either goal or assist chart that there will a trophy waiting for him

When the cat is not around, the house becomes for the rats. When the main assist champions are injured or not around thats when Hidden will be shining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

They have always gotten to the second round before Neymar

And they couldnt get past the 2nd round when he got injured 2 seasons in a row
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard was on the field and contributed to Chelsea's loss from the CL

Neymar was not on the field in his 2 seasons at psg when they crashed out
Shebi na Di Maria be dis undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

And they couldnt get past the 2nd round when he got injured 2 seasons in a row
He hasn't made a difference. Always getting himself injured when it's time to take responsibility. God forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Shut it already!!! LMFAO!!!! I only said the ball no be penalty and Man Utd fans started shouting at me.
Why was it not a penalty?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

So you be MFM member, Dem wan use that church terrorize me in my early teenage years but I no gree for them. Imagine Power must change hands early Saturday morning at Onike all the way from Egbeda

Do they still have the ministry for the rebellious children? You should recommend diggz for that

Bia ogbeni aregbesola Laumdeuter kepa..bekiafu!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
DExponential:

Shebi na Di Maria be dis undecided

Were they eliminated in that game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

He hasn't made a difference. Always getting himself injured when it's time to take responsibility. God forbid

No one can control injury, He can only control the result when he is on the field.

And has been shown whenever he is not on the field, PSG fails
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
eph12:

Why was it not a penalty?

Congratulations!!! you guys have won. That's was never a penalty to me, I don't know how to explain it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

Were they eliminated in that game?
He played for full 90 minutes with nothing to show. They lost the second leg with a smaller margin despite going a man down @66
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ibime:

4 English teams plus Ajax and Porto, Barca and Atleti.

It could be an English year especially if 2 of the English teams draw Ajax and Porto

Ibime please how can I send you a mail?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
DExponential:

He played for full 90 minutes with nothing to show. They lost the second leg with a smaller margin despite going a man down @66

With Neymar they lost at Madrid and they will go home.

At home they needed to beat Madrid and with Neymar out they lost at home

(1) (2) (3) ... (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) (6864) (6865) ... (19434) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), Joezinho, popizaino(m), User09, sleekdot(m), Kimbeast and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.