Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10464613 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

Anyone with eyes should go back and watch the PSG match in UCL where we lost despite playing against 10 men. This is what Hazard was doing all game and made us lose that game with his lackadaisical attitude. When you are playing against 10 men, you have to move the ball quickly to capitalise on the man advantage but Hazard injected anaesthetic into our game that night.
the most annoying thing is that when the guy decides not to play football, he will still be the best player for a team like chelsea. no competition whatsoever for the guy that should make him more serious. if he had serious competition for his place, i am not sure he will be choosing when to be useful for the team. imagine a team like chelsea not signing an attacker (one not named a striker) since we signed pedro. how many years now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2019
gensteejay:

The way people analyse real life football matches like PlayStation football games, is risible.

Saying "cutting into the right to take a shot" as if it was that easy to do so against the "solid bus" the Burnley team parked yesterday.
please don't tell me that there was no space for him to do that. how will he get the space when he hugged the touchline all game. had he come closer to the centre, he wouldn't have had much players to beat before shooting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

That short man Pickford is worse than Kepa. Pickford na one of the weak link for England team
fear God nah
we know english keepers and mistake but he's not that bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
please don't tell me that there was no space for him to do that. how will he get the space when he hugged the touchline all game. had he come closer to the centre, he wouldn't have had much players to beat before shooting.
No problem if you are now a member of Aparisports. Just don't make a U-turn when Hazard puts up a great performance soon. What fair-weathered fans fail to realise is that the football world isn't a bed of roses.

A great player can't have an A-game always.

You and your ilk fail to focus on the root cause of Chelsea's woes and would instead spacegoat Hazard even when your keeper, defence, and attackers like Pedro had a poor game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
so average to the core. i no know who go dey trigger average goalkeeper clause when people like pickford dey.
Pickford? Lmao grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2019
gensteejay:

No problem if you are now a member of Aparisports. Just don't make a U-turn when Hazard puts up a great performance soon. What fair-weathered fans fail to realise is that the football world isn't a bed of roses.

A great player can't have an A-game always.

You and your ilk fail to focus on the root cause of Chelsea's woes and would instead spacegoat Hazard even when your keeper, defence, and attackers like Pedro had a poor game.
3 bad games then 1 good game then another 3 bad game for 1 good game is called Inconsistency my Gee. A great player should be having 3 good games and 1 bad game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

3 bad games then 1 good game then another 3 bad game for 1 good game is called Inconsistency my Gee. A great player should be having 3 good games and 1 bad game
List those 3 bad consecutive games in the last 10 games of Chelsea that he featured in and had zero impact. I hope you note the word, "consecutive".

At least, you should be able to mention 2 different sets of three bad games out of 10 matches.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
RuuDie:

Imagine pipu that have Sarri as their manager will be dragging to call Pep fraud... as if Roman no go use cane pursue all of dem comot from the under bridge with immediate alacrity if Pep say e wan coach Chelsea grin grin grin
Where Roman wan see £500m to spend on top Chelsea. Pep gan o ni fe te
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Like every coach
lol, not if he considerably spends exhorbitantly,and besides van gaal's ajax,mourinho's porto etc,won the ucl with little budget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
the two times we played everton this season, pickford was the reason we couldn't get a goal. he can't be worse than kepa. no way.

Trust me, that guy na error. Ask Everton fans. The guy too short, and he's a gung-ho goalkeeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

Trust me, that guy na error. Ask Everyone fans. The guy too short, and he's a gung-ho goalkeeper.
Pickford na error shaa.... And just like Kepa he's short for a goalie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

grin

Your uncle na agbaya.

You no see as apari raumdeuter, hasn't been hammering on goals+assists to rate attackers this season?

No mind am, these days I don't take his post seriously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
the most annoying thing is that when the guy decides not to play football, he will still be the best player for a team like chelsea. no competition whatsoever for the guy that should make him more serious. if he had serious competition for his place, i am not sure he will be choosing when to be useful for the team. imagine a team like chelsea not signing an attacker (one not named a striker) since we signed pedro. how many years now.

The problem is they kept passing him the ball during that PSG game, and they always pass him the ball and he will be slowing down attacks. When you have a player like Hazard in your team, he dictates the way the team play. Players become lazy - instead of driving the issue, busting a gut to force overlaps etc, they just give him the ball to dribble their way out. This single point of failure has cost us badly in many games when he decide to dilly-dally instead of playing urgently. That's why I say heaven will not fall if he leave cos players will start doing basic attacking moves again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Greatihex:
Hazard is a complete fool. this nigga was busy playing rubbish yesternight, walking on the pitch with the ball. slowing down our attack with so much confidence, doing one thing again and again even after seeing that it is not working. what kind of nonsense is that?

for 90mins, this nigga never cut in to the right to take a shot. always hugging the touchline. i was so pissed with the fool yesternight.

what i don't know is between hazard, the club and sarri who is more foolish.

how a club will so depend on one player that when he refuses to turn up, it is game over.
sarri has turned our play to meaningless passes without shots.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
wailings in the shekpite thread shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2019
gensteejay:

List those 3 bad consecutive games in the last 10 games of Chelsea that he featured in and had zero impact. I hope you note the word, "consecutive".

At least, you should be able to mention 2 different sets of three bad games out of 10 matches.
Hazard's contribution in Chelsea last 10 premier League games
Vs Burnley 0 goal 1 assist
Vs Liverpool. 0 goal 0 assist
Vs Westham. 2 goal 0 assist
Vs Brighton 1goal 1 assist
Vs Cardiff. 0 goal 0 assist
Vs Everton. 0goal 0 assist
Vs Wolves. 1goal 0 assist
Vs Fulham 0goal. 1assist
Vs Tottenham 0goal 0 assist
Vs Man city. 0 goal 0 assist
Eden Best player grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Ibime:

Anyone with eyes should go back and watch the PSG match in UCL where we lost despite playing against 10 men. This is what Hazard was doing all game and made us lose that game with his lackadaisical attitude. When you are playing against 10 men, you have to move the ball quickly to capitalise on the man advantage but Hazard injected anaesthetic into our game that night.

Lol Hazard don become surgeon wey dey inject anaesthetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

O ti dun werey. Ko to se oju kanta bi torchlight OPC

Gbe body e, gbe soul e

grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo you don craze finish. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

Vs Fulham 0goal. 1assist

4 goals 3 assist.

Elite stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

Vs Fulham 0goal. 1assist

So where are the 3 bad games and 1 good game he has been dropping in this last 10 matches?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
airmark:

So where are the 3 bad games and 1 good game he has been dropping in this last 10 matches?

Don’t mind the guy jare.

It’s 6 bad games and 2 good one grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Abeg make season do end ojare.....make we know if Madrid go still manage epp us carry the one wey dey auction himself like olosho for under obalende bridge for years now.

Fnck you sarrri angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2019
larride:

Don’t mind the guy jare.

It’s 6 bad games and 2 good one grin

Help me show our great Lingard own jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
diggz:
Abeg make season do end ojare.....make we know if Madrid go still manage epp us carry the one wey dey auction himself like olosho for under obalende bridge for years now.

Fnck you sarrri angry angry angry

cheesy

Hazard has already agreed terms with the Madrid giants.

Let's wait for Pulisic, his replacement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
femiti:
See confessions everywhere from bible-believing shekpites grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why these shekpites argue with dayo on this same hazard's attitude on the pitch most of the time.

Oh well, it's ramdeuter... grin

You no see as I dey look them? They know the truth but will choose to bury their head in the sand.

If I say the coach of Chelsea is Sarri, they will find a way to argue that it's Sebastian Brodericks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

Dem go say na me dey teach you to criticize hazard now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
LMAO
Eden Hazard, MD, is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, as a card-carrying Anesthesiologist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
simonjassy:

lol, not if he considerably spends exhorbitantly,and besides van gaal's ajax,mourinho's porto etc,won the ucl with little budget.

So why didn't they continue in that mode? Why did Mourinho at first opportunity he got to spend money outspent everyone in Europe by a margin,

Why was van gaal now buying dimaria, spending ridiculous amounts at Barcelona why didn't he continue with his little budget things

Tell us How much did Guardiola spend in his first season at Barcelona to win the sextuple

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

Vs Fulham 0goal. 1assist

Wow. Messi will be jealous

Are you sure about this stats, I'm seeing vs man city spurs liverpool Everton some similarities. One would think it's some allergic reaction to top 7 games

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Mtchew!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Unlimited22:
LMAO
Eden Hazard, MD, is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, as a card-carrying Anesthesiologist.

Add dancer, plus politician based on his success at polls more than Saraki lately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2019
iamrosheed:

Vs Fulham 0goal. 1assist
You can't even list just one instance where Hazard had a poor performance with zero impact in 3 games in a row. Even in those very few games where he had no goals and assists, his performance was far from being poor.

You, Hazard's critics, are pillorying him and scapegoating Chelsea's best and most consistent player in recent times.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, A001 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.