Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696482 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7145) (7146) (7147) (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lionel Messi cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin
Airmark, your own no good. I don laugh tire today gan

Chelseafan wan plan for you. We go send you go Religion section.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hanksanuku how is your education of the ignorant shekpetedos coming

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
airmark:

Chelseafan wan plan for you. We go send you go Religion section.
grin grin grin

Kuku make me Moderator there cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Auturo Vidal should start against Liverpool.

They would need that strength in the middle of the pack.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
More than a club

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Debroslink:
More than a club
Congrats man! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
airmark:

Baba don migrate go dey talk movies. He told us that he had left this place for youngies like you and hanksanuku. grin

When una no gree am rest from Ls nkor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Debroslink:
More than a club

You miss road?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
SkimpleD:
Auturo Vidal should start against Liverpool.

They would need that strength in the middle of the pack.
He shouldn't start, he loses possession too much and his passing isn't that great.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olamyyde:

He shouldn't start, he loses possession too much and his passing isn't that great.
True words. But, Henderson, Keita and Wjindalum would run over Busquets and Rakitic in that midfield. Vidal injects the doggedness and fighting spirit. Arthur can come in 2nd half.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

Congrats man! cool

Thank you jare Clergyman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

True words. But, Henderson, Keita and Wjindalum would run over Busquets and Rakitic in that midfield. Vidal injects the doggedness and fighting spirit. Arthur can come in 2nd half.

I dont know if Arthur can cope with the pressure of Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Arthur is a player in the mould of Jorginho and Busquets. Liverpool's pressing might be too much for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Arthur is a player in the mould of Jorginho and Busquets. Liverpool's pressing might be too much for him.

Busquets is experienced, Arthur not sure about how composed he can be

Liverpool also need to control their pressure else na red card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Arthur would definitely falter and make mistakes. Busquets experience will stand for him over Arthur that’s why I’d rather go for Vidal to complete the middle.

Keita and Henderson should be careful tho not to pick unnecessary cards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
diggz:

Anumanu....see dis aturu poyoyo dey open mouth dey talk too. Thanda visit your balls dia blaaady scummite..
You see what I'm saying? Agbero shekpisco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

Arthur would definitely falter and make mistakes. Busquets experience will stand for him over Arthur that’s why I’d rather go for Vidal to complete the middle.

I swear you get sense. Busquets job will be to be selling yellow cards and the likely targets will be Keita and Firmino.
And Henderson atimes gets too pumped in might start hacking Messi
Also a key battle will be Suarez vs Matip

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
diggz:

When una no gree am rest from Ls nkor?

The thing too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Unlimited22:

raumdeuter:

Busquets is experienced, Arthur not sure about how composed he can be

Liverpool also need to control their pressure else na red card
Lol.. Arthur is as press resistant as they come. This is his key strength. If we are to beat the Liverpool press, Arthur would be instrumental
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

I swear you get sense. Busquets job will be to be selling yellow cards and the likely targets will be Keita and Firmino.
And Henderson atimes gets too pumped in might start hacking Messi
Also a key battle will be Suarez vs Matip
Lol. @ the bolded, Busquets has a specialty in that department. Henderson is also very rash. Messi might make good use of it too.

I see how you dodged VVD. Matip would handle Suarez and Coutinho. If Messi is not Messi that night, he won’t breeze pass Virgil just like that. Virgil should be able to contain the threat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2019
SerVik:

Lol.. Arthur is as press resistant as they come. This is his key strength. If we are to beat the Liverpool press, Arthur would be instrumental
Vidal for me would match the madness and gengen press of Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Sunday Y’al
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2019
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

I'm worried about fabinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Sari : I need 2 more years 2 make Chelsea title contenders grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2019
All these stories about loserpool pressing in the middle and all wouldn't matter at the end of the day. Messi would do his thing and loserpool will end the season trophy less like they did last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Segedinho:
Sari : I need 2 more years 2 make Chelsea title contenders grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell tongue tongue

Person wey suppose chop sack today today angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:
All these stories about loserpool pressing in the middle and all wouldn't matter at the end of the day. Messi would do his thing and loserpool will end the season trophy less like they did last season.

and u woke up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2019
krattoss:
and u woke up cheesy

Alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Lacazette has 13 goals, which is poor for me as a striker. I can't can't mention the number of times fans had cursed him this season . He shouldn't be in this conversation. None of those I mentioned have less than 16 league goals.
belotti has lesser. Which is the poorest of all strikers...

Anyway he is still suffering relapse

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
larride:

Why can’t he be in the conversation?

Laca has goal contribution on par with Kane
Laca has contributed to goal than Vardy
Laca has contributed to goal than Mane

Apart from City and Pool, Arsenal is the only club that has 2 different players in the top 10 goals contribution.

Even Hazard that has 16 goals, do you want me to show you countless times that fans has cursed him this season?
keep teaching airmark football

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7145) (7146) (7147) (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), Segedinho(m), hensben(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.