Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588279 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) (7147) (7148) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

While Chelsea fan base that most acknowledge as a very ignorant fanbase will continue to wallow in ignorance
Isn't This a public thread?.
what makes you think,arsenal,man united,barcelona and even liverpool fans unable to downvote or upvote.
where did you get the fact that most of chelsea's fanbase is ignorant.
why don't you stick to a bayern thread,and be with enlightened fans?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
SkimpleD:
Robertson with 11 assists?

Uhmmm grin

Asslicker oshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
simonjassy:

Isn't This a public thread?.
what makes you think,arsenal,man united,barcelona and even liverpool fans unable to downvote or upvote.
where did you get the fact that most of chelsea's fanbase is ignorant.
why don't you stick to a bayern thread,and be with enlightened fans?

How many fanbases have you seen that's more ignorant than Chelsea's?

We can't just ignore you to continue in the pool of foolishness someone has to educate you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
femiti:

Asslicker oshi
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

The stup1dity is annoying na. Penalties caused should be credited as assists but goals from penalties shouldn't be considered as goals. I even answered him like an omoluabi and he replied by digging and modifying my old posts. Imagine.

I don calm down sha. Choir practice dey tomorrow grin

Lmao! Maduman grin grin

If you like go late to Choir practice cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
airmark:
If you want to check effectiveness of a player, there are many things you will check. Raumdeuter is suffering from the stupid criteria he used in the past. Now struggling to escape from the dragnet, which is making him look stupid with each post of his. Constituting nuisance as if it has gone out of fashion.

Goals + assists were what he used in the past for
Hazard and Kdb , Hazard and Neymar. Now that Hazard has superior goal contribution in fewer minutes played, he is gasping for breath. We never added chances created. grin

Sensible analysts won't use only goals + assists to rate attackers. There are other things you check but on nairaland we have people turning amala when caught in the web they set in the past.

Salah lost possessions like 110+ times, as against Hazard's 70+.

Salah has like 15 big chances missed, as against
Hazard who has less than 7.

You can't just choose what suits your narrative and shout eureka. This is not Ogbomosho town hall full of local artisans.
don't mind them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
gensteejay:
One just got to ignore some silly arguments and look for more sensible things to do.
true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Akindindinrin nihilist and ibime have sense that's why they are telling you the truth but your brain is allergic to common sense and only receptive to garbage.

Hazard spent 7yrs in Chelsea bringing them from CL winners to Yuropa contender
once again Pep turned a UCL SF team to one getting knocked out by the Monaco and Spurs of this world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, Airmark see your guy, baba can't answer simple question again.

You'll use ur hand to type rubbish and be bragging upandan, when your words fail you, you'll start running helter-skelter like person wey just see fresh toto.

HanksAnuku and Ibime no support you, obviously.

Mr VVD is a useless defender, Aguero is finished. Weyrey apari, eran iya Osogbo grin grin grin grin

grin

Raumdeuter you see your life?

This guy wasn't yet born when you dey jump from one ashewo joint to another looking for breest to press when you were in Jss 3 o.

You are now an object of ridicule to all and sundry. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
NOBODYY:

"When an Attacker has more goals than you, you sit down.. Assists only come in play when goals has been settled"

In 2016/2017.. Hazard scored 16 goals.. Two penalties.. That alone makes it 14 goals. 2 more than Ribery. Hazard beats him with goals so the assists are already useless according to your logic

Daft old fool

Raumdeuter chopping it left right like Huddersfield. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Aguero is finished.

VVD is a useless defender.

Raumdeuter collecting Ls from the first 4 teams.

I remember the nonsense he said about Harry Kane. Ogbomosho pundit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

We can't just ignore you to continue in the pool of foolishness someone has to educate you
my question is where did you get the fact that most chelsea fans are ignorant?.
ignorant about what?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leyqute:

Look at this dumb mothafucking asinine mesozoic troglodyte. You've sprouted so much trash from your esophagus its interfering with your cognitive abilities. At the time I said that, Salah had only performed for one season. It's his second season and he's proven himself. I said that much in the post you quoted, only that you didn't copy the full quotes.

Considering that you acted like an untethered cow, and still act like one now I'm fairly convinced that you are probably a cow in a man's body.

In addition, your hypocritical ass refused to reply my post on why penalties won should be counted as assists.

It's been almost an hour since I sent your nonsensical ideology to LAWMA and you've made no attempts to save your sorry ass from public embarrassment.

But if na to argue Hazard with airmak or exhume and modify old posts to suit your selfish narrative, we go see you everywhere like Tecno phone. SMH undecided

Raumdeuter right now.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
simonjassy:

The Premier League Official Site Says He Has 8,if you think otherwise,you can always write to the premier league

grin

Write to the premier league kwa ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Weyrey, don't end it, answer him, let him disgrace you further.

Everyone is taking turn to slap your apari head. Ashunu, Akindindinrin, alailojuti.

Answer Leyqute's questions, no use style run. grin grin grin grin

I was on the highway when these happened. Chai your uncle don suffer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

So we expect Liverpools FBs to be dragging assists with Hazard even the Trent that was out injured for some time

How many assists does your German weakling, Sane, have?

We know who is dragging with Trent. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2019
BikeMan:
once again Pep turned a UCL SF team to one getting knocked out by the Monaco and Spurs of this world

Fraudiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Neymar Said he would love to play with Hazard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:30am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

I don't even know why I'm on this argument
Y'all niggaz ain't even on my level
I'ma let my little homies (Hanksanuku and diggz) ride on you (take money)
Beetch made-ass bad boy bitches deal with it!

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2019
NOBODYY:

"When an Attacker has more goals than you, you sit down.. Assists only come in play when goals has been settled"

In 2016/2017.. Hazard scored 16 goals.. Two penalties.. That alone makes it 14 goals. 2 more than Ribery. Hazard beats him with goals so the assists are already useless according to your logic

Daft old fool

Foolish raumdeuter, if they don corner the cretin he go ghost.. Come and fight your own logic here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2019
BikeMan:
once again Pep turned a UCL SF team to one getting knocked out by the Bakayoko and Spurs of this world

fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2019
You people want to kill Dayo shaa but it won't work, he has more footy knowledge in his finger tips than all his generation put together..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

foolishness recognize foolishness

If agreeing to what he said makes me foolish then I want to be foolish forever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2019
By d end of today, Coutinho will have the same number of league titles in 1.5 yrs as Real Madrid in 11 yrs........ sheer dominance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
airmark:

I was on the highway when these happened. Chai your uncle don suffer. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2019
airmark:

grin

Write to the premier league kwa ?
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Prove that Bernardo has played more on the wings this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n25uGBtV_P4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYG5aG2TeQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c4fENoF17g

You need to remove your eyes and put a functioning one.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Leyqute:

Ogbeni shut the Bleep up. You're the foolish one here.

I explained my stance and why I said what I said when I said it. Salah was a one season wonder at the beginning of this season. It's a fact.

How can you be a veteran engineer when you've only just completed NYSC? Common sense is common, yet you don't have it.

PS: You haven't answered my post replying you on why penalties won should be counted as assists.

bros o. How can you term someone one season wonder at the beginning of the season.
Na you biko o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have shown you my source of truth, Liverpool website only shows what premier league site does
But the Premier league site was the source of the truth and an adequate back up for you here

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the past 2 seasons Sane has outperformed Hidden Hazard in all competition

Sane last season at 20 had 5 goals 5 assists in the league, 2 goals 1 assist in FA. This season 10 goals 13 assists in all comps. Since last season

If we remove penalties
Sane 17 goals (0 penalty) 19 assists = 36 contribution to goals
Hazard 23 goals 15 assists 38 contribution to goals in more minutes

Sane and Hazard are wingers, You had to bring in their goals and assists when comparing them, you didn't stop at goals alone because you wanted to push an agenda. Where was your "As an Attacker, if an Attacker has more goals than you you sit down, assists only come into play when goals has been settled" logic here?

How should we even be sure you're not mentally unstable?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard is playing as an attacker in Chelsea in a 343 and a 352 formation
Check RIbery assists stats and compare to Hazard how he shamed Hazard

Look at the cretin, Hazard is an Attacker.. Ribery is an Attacker.. Hazard had more goals than Ribery but it didn't matter since Ribery had more assists..

The same assist that only comes into play when goals had been settled.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lol,where Did You Get Your "fact" That Most Chelsea Fans are ignorant.
what was your test hypothesis
what was your percentage of significant error
what sample population was used for this experiment?
what criteria was used to determine "ignorance"?
what percentage of the sample population were outliers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) (7146) (7147) (7148) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.