Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Thanks sad

You get good sponsor with massive bank acct I guess?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Memberclub(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2019
Unlimited22:
Dusan Tadic has 34 goals and 21 assists in all competitions this season.

What if Ajax win the Eredivisie and UCL?

Ballon d'or Conversation?
Not in the top 5 league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
HypePlusIQ:

Do I look or write like femiti

Wtf is wrong with you guys sometimes.

You registered since 2015, never posted a thing here before today but chose to make an inspirational post after one of our guys deactivated over a bet he made and lost. I am curious to know to why you chose today to make your grand entrance with an inspirational post too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

WHat Robertson did in his 45mins was more than VVD did in his 90mins

In defence Allison, Trent and Matip who all played 90mins were better than VVD on the night

So out of 5 players in defence. One played 45mins and of the other 4 VVD was the worst by most rating

yet you are claiming here that he was the best defender of the night
He is in the finals, if he wins it he'll likely be on the Balon D'or podium, he has had a great season and whether or not you admit it, he is currently the best CB in the game...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Lol.... Massive bank account, Na diggz wan sponsor me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

You be AMCON?

Behind the screens/ keyboards, we are mostly imaginary to each other, consequently, we have no compulsion to adhere to normal social contracts/ rules. Guys suppose dey respect agreement sha. But again, if they fail to, what can anyone do? Online reputation is not a financial asset that can be liquidated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
HypePlusIQ:

Do I look or write like femiti

Wtf is wrong with you guys sometimes.
Hmm... Hype is Greek for Femi... Meaning debt... PlusIQ is Latin for ti meaning god Hype-PlusIQ means Debt-god lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
He is in the finals, if he wins it he'll likely be on the Balon D'or podium, he has had a great season and whether or not you admit it, he is currently the best CB in the game...

Your point was about yesterdays game. Not about what they did before and All season Robertson has been better than VVD only that he was not hyped.

Just the way sinizia on the Barca thread was crediting the tackle on Messi by Matip to VVD, That's the same way VVD has been leeching off other peoples glory

When it comes to one vs one he will run away or call for backup

vs City he caused a penalty vs PSG he caused a goal, vs Barcelona he was smart to run away.

Those are his big game credentials
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Lol.... Massive bank account, Na diggz wan sponsor me cheesy

If you get buyer for my village abeg bring am come. Thanks cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:46pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

You be AMCON?

That post almost killed me with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:47pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Very important question. Uncle drop your mail, I wan ask something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don dey reach that stage now oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

If you get buyer for my village abeg bring am come. Thanks cheesy
Abeg no mind airmark cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your point was about yesterdays game. Not about what they did before and All season Robertson has been better than VVD only that he was not hyped.

Just the way sinizia on the Barca thread was crediting the tackle on Messi by Matip to VVD, That's the same way VVD has been leeching off other peoples glory

vs City he caused a penalty vs PSG he caused a goal, vs Barcelona he was smart to run away.

Lol you only see what you want to see, you didn't see his interceptions, clearances, blocks etc. Another folk will cherry pick moments in Boateng's career someday and claim he was a very bad defender...Objectivity should be the watch word.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2019
The massive na him just funny
Unlimited22:

Very important question. Uncle drop your mail, I wan ask something.
airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

$100 pere

I for chuk mouth but you and Airmark get long history for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
simonjassy:

Yes I Did

Thank you.

Let assume both of were to play against each other and we decided to use the same team for instance real Madrid.Then because I know c.ronaldo has great ability to charge through every player I decided to pass all ball to him so he could beat his markers with stamina and score a screamer and this is you with a different approach, you like to pass, pass and pass to open up till the ball gets to a free man to face an helpless goal keeper through great team work, now you been aware of my tactics intelligently Mark Ronaldo out either by anticipating my passing lane to Ronaldo or double marking him when he is on the ball and at the end you won the game. What would you make of me if I start blaming Ronaldo's performance for my defeat and not myself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lol you only see what you want to see, you didn't see his interceptions, clearances, blocks etc. Another folk will cherry pick moments in Boateng's career someday and claim he was a very bad defender...Objectivity should be the watch word.

The high point of Boatengs career were the world cup finals, the CL finals where he dominated totally. These are not based on votes but things we can see

Not this one running away from Messi in an important gae and begging for community to support him in defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On May 08, 2019
Leyqute:

I for chuk mouth but you and Airmark get long history for here.

you fit help am pay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

So because dangote naim be the richest man for Africa...him go pay every debt of a gambler, abi? Aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe like you.

Why you dey always behave like village boy? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

you fit help am pay

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you help us tell your onigbese uncle airmark to pay his debt, he has been owing for almost 2yrs now

You're the only Uncle I have on nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

You're the only Uncle I have on nairaland.

I dont know you, you reason like airmark so its likely you guys are related

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:14pm On May 08, 2019
Leyqute:

Why you dey always behave like village boy? undecided

I am a certified village boy that's why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:21pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

It's an honest mistake. I thought it was VVD. I don't attribute other people's success to those who doesn't deserve it.

That said, the whole Loserfool were tremendous last night (apart from Shaqiri's occasional brain fart) but VVD was not in top 5 performers for Loserfool.

TAA, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Origi, and Matip outshined him. Nevertheless, he's a good defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On May 08, 2019
sinizia:

It's an honest mistake. I thought it was VVD. I don't attribute other people's success to those who doesn't deserve it.

That said, the whole Loserfool were tremendous last night (apart from Shaqiri's occasional brain fart) but VVD was not in top 5 performers for Loserfool.

TAA, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Origi, and Matip outshined him. Nevertheless, he's a good defender.

My own MOTM in the tie was Fabinho. The guy went hard on Suarez and Messi. when everyone was backing down he went in. Even first leg when our best defender in the world was running away and asking for backup, Fabinho always stood up to Messi

TAA and Robertson had a good shout too but injured by Suarez, at a point early in the game Robertson slapped Messi that hey bro, We are not here to admire you or run away from you. Stand up and play your game

Allison was also immense top save after the other.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 7:36pm On May 08, 2019
I heard Recce James trained with the team today.

For him to play, zappercosta needs to be sold.... we can sale him to our dust bin(man united), after all they like buying our useless players.

Zappercosta>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley young. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy
ManBeast:
I heard Recce James trained with the team today.

For him to play, zappercosta needs to be sold.... we can sale him to our dust bin(man united), after all they like buying our useless players.

Zappercosta>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley young. grin grin grin
I wasn't the only one who noticed sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy isn't this femiti grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

The high point of Boatengs career were the world cup finals, the CL finals where he dominated totally. These are not based on votes but things we can see

Not this one running away from Messi in an important gae and begging for community to support him in defence
Maybe you have not being watching VVD or rather objectivity is lost on you when VVD is up for discourse because pundits and majority of fans world over think VVD is on his way to being mentioned as one of the best if not the best CB in the world and currently the best defender in Liverpool. FYI, the pundits who rate VVD as the best defender in Liverpool also have been seeing TAA, Robertson and Matip who is only starting thanks to Joe Gomez injury earlier in the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Maybe you have not being watching VVD or rather objectivity is lost on you when VVD is up for discourse because pundits and majority of fans world over think VVD is on his way to being mentioned as one of the best if not the best CB in the world and currently the best defender in Liverpool. FYI, the pundits who rate VVD as the best defender in Liverpool also have been seeing TAA, Robertson and Matip who is only starting thanks to Joe Gomez injury earlier in the season.

Some players are hyped while others are not VVD is always hyped

VVD went to collide with Matip who was heading an uncontested ball the next thing was commentator said, See the leadership

We all saw him running from Messi last week and what was the comment about that? When he was turned in and out by Gnabry we didnt hear anything about that rather the keeper would be blamed for not covering VVDs mess. but when he clears a ball into row Z we hear "The excellent leadership"

If Smalling did that, the whole world will hear of it

Thats why some even compared him to Vidic and Maldini and said he is the best defender in the EPL history, I am sure you will say those who said that watched football and had reasons to made such comments

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:04pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

My own MOTM in the tie was Fabinho. The guy went hard on Suarez and Messi. when everyone was backing down he went in. Even first leg when our best defender in the world was running away and asking for backup, Fabinho always stood up to Messi

TAA and Robertson had a good shout too but injured by Suarez, at a point early in the game Robertson slapped Messi that hey bro, We are not here to admire you or run away from you. Stand up and play your game

Allison was also immense top save after the other.

I totally forgot about Allison. The dude was immense in the tie. And I agree that for his performance at both Camp Nou and at Anfield, Fabinho deserve to be the best player. If Robertson had completed last night's tie, I'd probably rate him a bit over Fabinho. Robertson ran the entire pitch of Camp Nou, even recovering back to cover multiple defensive lapses

Roberson is the most underrated defender in that Liverpool defence to me. He's been consistent in every single match he's played.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, lordfalcao(m), zeusis(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.