Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694074 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Mumu, chic2pimp was our umpire. If you want to pay for him let me know, stop crying. Ibime didn't pay me I didn't cry up and down after two years like you.

The one you collected from ibime who was the umpire?
Shameless debtor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

No mind the apari. Ibime gave a template long time ago for short term bets like the one apari was crying about.

So you need ibime to tell you how to be honorable and pay your debt.

Imagine someone saying they need a template from a fellow man like yourself to do what's right

What else do you need a template for so ibime can prepare one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Madrid vs Juventus
Ronaldo gave madrid a 3 goal away lead, Zidane threw it away until, Ronaldo had to bail him out

So why can't messi do the same thing to carry his coach like he did for Guardiola

In fact this same Messi is the one that stopped pep guardiola from being the first coach to win the ucl back to back with his penalty miss against Chelsea and contrary to the general opinion here i think it is easier to win big with c.ronaldo than with Messi.No disrespect to the GOAT though. Ronaldo doesn't require any pattern of play to perform unlike Messi where the coach has to come up with a tactics that keeps the ball so low and get every player involved in passing and opening up space which pep guardiola did so well and was later credited to Messi and xavi and iniesta and not pep himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Those type of coaches are the real frauds

Thrive in porto flop in madrid
Avb moyes Roberto Martinez

Thrive at Chelsea Flop in United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:05pm On May 08, 2019
Segedinho:
Breaking news

Chelsea's ban appeal rejected

We can't sign any top player

It has finally happened

Doom day is here..!!!

cry cry

Fantastic news!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 08, 2019
popizaino:

Please an honest question before I think of what to say? Did you play play station 2 during those years?
Yes I Did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 08, 2019
Segedinho:
Breaking news

It has finally happened
Doom day is here..!!!
cry cry
halleluyah,eh,eh i am so happy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 08, 2019
popizaino:

In fact this same Messi is the one that stopped pep guardiola from being the first coach to win the ucl back to back with his penalty miss against Chelsea and contrary to the general opinion here i think it is easier to win big with c.ronaldo than with Messi.No disrespect to the GOAT though. Ronaldo doesn't require any pattern of play to perform unlike Messi where the coach has to come up with a tactics that keeps the ball so low and get every player involved in passing and opening up space which pep guardiola did so well and was later credited to Messi and xavi and iniesta and not pep himself.
how many ucl does either of them have after they both went their way?
messi 1
pep 0.
please,please,please pep is a great coach no doubt but don't downgrade messi.
no be pep start that football style for barca,johan cruyff.
heck,LVG also played the "tiki taka",and na him promote xavi,puyol and iniesta.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]So you need ibime to tell you how to be honorable and pay your debt.

Imagine someone saying they need a template from a fellow man like yourself to do what's right

What else do you need a template for so ibime can prepare one[/s]

Have you now seen that we had an umpire? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

Fantastic news!

How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

The one you collected from ibime who was the umpire?
Shameless debtor

Your memory always failing you. The second one, what happened? Oponu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Your memory always failing you. The second one, what happened? Oponu.
airmark:

Have you now seen that we had an umpire? Mumu
Apoda

Ibime paid you on a bet Yes or No?

Who was the umpire when he paid you

Did someone have to give ibime a template on how to be honourable and pay his debt?

If he didn't pay what would you have done to him?

Max you will post his picture, his daughters or parents pictures like you always do

Ibime being an honourable person didn't wait till he was hounded, he paid without a template.

That is a fellow man with XY chromosomes like you, not waiting for another man to give him a template on how to be honorable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

How?

We can rest from fraudulent buys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
Segedinho:
Breaking news

It has finally happened

Doom day is here..!!!

cry cry

This is good news as far as I am concerned, as long as they don't go renewing Luiz, Giroud and Willian contract.

Tammy and Batsman should lead our line next season while CHO, Pulisic, Pedro, Kennedy and Kasey Palmer man the wings.

Zouma/Tomori can come back to take over from Luiz while Reece James take over from Zappacosta/Azpi

Mason Mount can come in for Kovacic and Ampadu can step up in DM

Kuku sell Alonso and let Kennedy/Jay Da Silva slug it out with Emerson

We can even find role for MVG and co if need be.

Ekpa Diggz how you see am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:42pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

His number is 08173321##4 . You can check if those revealed numbers tally with yours.

They are different

08160***719 is what I have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

This is good news as far as I am concerned, as long as they don't go renewing Luiz, Giroud and Willian contract.

Tammy and Batsman should lead our line next season while CHO, Pulisic, Pedro, Kennedy and Kasey Palmer man the wings.

Zouma/Tomori can come back to take over from Luiz while Reece James take over from Zappacosta/Azpi

Mason Mount can come in for Kovacic and Ampadu can step up in DM

Kuku sell Alonso and let Kennedy/Jay Da Silva slug it out with Emerson

We can even find role for MVG and co if need be.

Ekpa Diggz how you see am?

Nice one. I concur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

They are different

Can you help us tell your onigbese uncle airmark to pay his debt, he has been owing for almost 2yrs now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

They are different

Pls send me message on airmarking@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On May 08, 2019
So femiti has gone the way of coogar.

And over something as pitiful, in comparison, as 36k.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

How much is minimum wage cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
How much is minimum wage cheesy
Hence the words in comparison.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:52pm On May 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

Femiti come out of hiding o, Diggz has offered to pay your debt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Mompha Diggz!

Oya femiti come and collect one of Diggz notes and go and sin no more.

In God we trust!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2019
timbros:
Mehn that 4th goal still dey burst my head! grin
you don watch titanic music for background?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:07pm On May 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol...when we enter such agreement? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:09pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

Mompha Diggz!

In God we trust!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:30pm On May 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

U see the loserpool u were trying to paint another color? Now they have shown u their true color grin
Lol, how e be you now? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

Mompha Diggz!

In God we trust!

No wonder diggz say make I leave the poor boy. Diggz na Gtb or Zenith make I send?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On May 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

Debt made femiti ashamed that he deactivated

airmark, for example, has no shame. He is owing for close to 2yrs and no plan to pay

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:47pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

Mompha Diggz!

In God we trust!

I remember this pishure that year. grin

When bàbà Para finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2019
biomustry:
Where are the busquets haters?

Busquets, the best dm in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.