Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669784 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:48pm On May 08, 2019
weedtaker:
Lol, how e be you now? grin

I collect my L and praise the LLLLord wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

If Mane and Salah had scored those chances you wouldn't have typed this.

We all saw how your team adopted community defending in most part of the game to cover for your flat-footed Pique and Co.

Debroslink how far? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
Do we need to start publishing a comprehensive list of verified debtors on this section?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2019
Ibime:

Oga stop spoiling my good name here. You want no one to enter into bet with me again?

A bet must fulfil three conditions:

(a) The two parties must commit to the bet
(b) The terms of the bet must be clear
(c) Fulfillment of conditions must be measurable

In our case, you failed to meet criteria (a) because you did not seek commitment or agreement from me before producing evidence

You failed to pay Raumdeuter in his bet because he did not meet criteria (c) in your bet with him. The first-time pass criteria is not a measurable criteria, leading you to claim that KDBs passes were not of the same ilk as the terms of the bet.

And in Nihilist case, I have just clarified criteria (b) the terms of the original bet to prevent legal stalemate later.

And I will add another criterion (d.) - also make your bet quantifiable eg £ or $, cos nothing stops me from buying Nihilist a 1994 edition Airmax, ladies pink-coloured Airmax, Size 2 baby Airmax or even 2nd hand Okrika Airmax. In this matter, I will observe the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law and provide £100 for purchase of the agreed Airmax.

Oponu Raumdeuter still crying after 2yrs despite the fact the bet didn't meet condition c, as confirmed above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On May 08, 2019
Roland17:
Do we need to start publishing a comprehensive list of verified debtors on this section?

Airmark must be at the top of the list

A shameless debtor,

Imagine the excuse that he was waiting for ibimes guideline on how to pay his debt

Pay your debt

Onigbese just like femiti

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Oponu Raudeuter still crying after 2yrs despite the fact the bet didn't meet condition c, as confirmed above.

Onigbese you are shameless, why should ibimme be the one to state the condition to pay your debt? Is it because he is more honourable than you will ever be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

No wonder diggz say make I leave the poor boy. Diggz na Gtb or Zenith make I send?

Lord have messi shocked shocked shocked I no dey house o! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Debt made femiti ashamed that he deactivated

airmark, for example, has no shame. He is owing for close to 2yrs and no plan to pay

How much is the money? Diggz don talk say e go pay am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
Leyqute:

I no get money guy. I dey my village...abi make I drop my akkant make you transfer something to me? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Taguchi you help me find your man femiti ? Abi make I send one naija acct to help him pay since you told me you got share in what I would have paid him had Liverpool failed ?

femiti dey owe you.. femiti gats pay you

but from you reaction after the first leg I seriously doubt you would have held up your end of the bargain

but all in all.....the debt should be paid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Onigbese you are shameless, why should ibimme be the one to state the condition to pay your debt? Is it because he is more honourable than you will ever be?

He is honourable and his confirmation of having invalid bet with you, justified my position of not paying you.

I know you were pained. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On May 08, 2019
Roland17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2019
Roland17:

You be AMCON?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Carry along defender.

In this tie, he was the most useless liverpool defender.

Robertson Arnold Matip Allison did way better, even Fabinho wasn't running away or calling for backup
See talk, you didn't see his interceptions and clearances abi? Robertson was substituted after the first half, if he played the entire 90mins, you'd be here saying Robertson did this and that (No disrespect to Robertson)...VVD is the only constant in that defense, he is even more important than Salah in Liverpool's set up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

I no get money guy. I dey my village...abi make I drop my akkant make you transfer something to me? cheesy

cheesy

I look like your daddy? grin

Dem talk say na you get money pass for here na why I say you go pay d money. No downgrade yourself abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On May 08, 2019
Leyqute:

$100 pere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
Taguchi:

but from you reaction after the first leg I seriously doubt you would have held up your end of the bargain

Help us beg airmark to pay his deby of over a year before chasing femiti all over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2019
Taguchi:

I would have paid him today and my last replies to him and other guys should have told you I would have paid the mofo.

Meanwhile you wanted to share in his gain but not in his loss. Hmnn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

He is honourable and his confirmation of having invalid bet with you, justified my position of not paying you.

I know you were pained. grin

Ibime decides when you are going to pay on what you owe?

only criminals think that way.

Pay your debt, the same vigour you are using to chase femiti you should use the same to pay your debt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

I would have paid him today and my last replies to him and other guys should have told you I would have paid the mofo.

Meanwhile you wanted to share in his gain but not in his loss. Hmnn.
Airmark, are you in Canada?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

Lord have messi shocked shocked shocked I no dey house o! cheesy

You dey o. You even gave him assurance that I would pay him. Abi make I reach Lag next week before you wire the money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Airmark, are you in Canada?

Yes. You wan come check your sister?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Yes. You wan come check your sister?
Lol, I got admitted to university of Manitoba... You know anything about that side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2019
I don't usually post here but I have been following this page for couple of years.

With regards to this bet issue..
See the truth is let's just scrap bet from this group.. The noise and drama is too much..

You wanna bet.. Go to the bookies.. Hell, they will give you better odds than the *2 you guys are clamouring about and not getting on here and when you win they never delay payment.

You guys are making this group rowdy and scattered with this bet issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On May 08, 2019
Leyqute:

cheesy

I look like your daddy? grin

Dem talk say na you get money pass for here na why I say you go pay d money. No downgrade yourself abeg

So because dangote naim be the richest man for Africa...him go pay every debt of a gambler, abi? Aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe like you.

Funny part be say...afrodoc2, ibime and raumdeuter get money pass me sef...no lies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
See talk, you didn't see his interceptions and clearances abi? Robertson was substituted after the first half, if he played the entire 90mins, you'd be here saying Robertson did this and that (No disrespect to Robertson)...VVD is the only constant in that defense, he is even more important than Salah in Liverpool's set up.

WHat Robertson did in his 45mins was more than VVD did in his 90mins

In defence Allison, Trent and Matip who all played 90mins were better than VVD on the night

So out of 5 players in defence. One played 45mins and of the other 4 VVD was the worst by most rating

yet you are claiming here that he was the best defender of the night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On May 08, 2019
HypePlusIQ:
I don't usually post here but I have been following this page for couple of years.

With regards to this bet issue..
See the truth is let's just scrap bet from this group.. The noise and drama is too much..

You wanna bet.. Go to the bookies.. Hell, they will give you better odds than the *2 you guys are clamouring about and not getting on here and when you win they never delay payment.

You guys are making this group rowdy and scattered with this bet issue

Are you femiti?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
Lol, I got admitted to university of Manitoba... You know anything about that side

Not really, I only went there once. They share border with my city but I have no business going there. It's a fine place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

Are you femiti?

Do I look or write like femiti

Wtf is wrong with you guys sometimes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2019
diggz:

So because dangote naim be the richest man for Africa...him go pay every debt of a gambler, abi? Aturu poyoyo leyqute legbegbe like you.

Funny part be say...afrodoc2, ibime and raumdeuter get money pass me sef...no lies.
What of femtiti cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

You dey o. You even gave him assurance that I would pay him. Abi make I reach Lag next week before you wire the money?

Yes I did because I was sure you would have paid him if you lost the bet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Not really, I only went there once. They share border with my city but I have no business going there. It's a fine place.
Thanks sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7222) (7223) (7224) (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.