Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, Azpilicueta, Giroud, Zappacosta, Barkley, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, make all of them dey go.

O to ge!!!

Bakayoko and drinkwater no even dey the equation. Zappa should leave.

I still want azpi and giroud to stick around even if it is for a season.

No words for Barkley!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan how far na? Should we still send Kepa on loan to Grasshoppers FC or Ferencvaros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:17pm On May 09, 2019
Greatihex:
How someone is complaining about hazard today is what i don't understand.

Is it that you you guys did not see what the frankfurt coach did?

They ganged up on hazard and started giving him very close marking.

They denied him space and time to think on the ball.

He did well today. I only fault him for not abandoning that left wing for them and moving to the centre.

Kepa just made me happy today. If he continues like this i may start reducing my fear of him and give me more trust.

In all, the Germans gave us a real fight. They were running tirelessly like Kante.

True sha, na like 2, 3 pple dey follow Hazard once ball touch hin leg. I noticed too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, Leyqute, Afrodoc2, Lana1, Olabode89, DopeJemi, Chrisley024, Sinizia, Eph12, LoRdCaT, Nezzar...... Una get alert grin grin grin

Who had the better season between Man utd and Chelsea now?? tongue

U went to call all of dem, i don enter today mugbe

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:18pm On May 09, 2019
spartacus11:
Man City - About to win the league.
Liverpool - In the UCL final.
Tottenham - In the UCL final.
Arsenal - In the UEL final.
Chelsea - In the UEL final.

Manchester United - Repairing Ole's wheel.

Vulcanizer FC.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cc Larride grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2019
During Chelsea vs Mancity final, I mentioned that Kepa seemed like a good penalty saver. Someone quoted me and probably wanted to finish me

Dude saved 2 balls and followed the other 2

Where are you guys now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:20pm On May 09, 2019
diggz:

My friend...kepa is still a useless keeper angry grin
Lol. Okay o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:21pm On May 09, 2019
Olalekank:
During Chelsea vs Mancity final, I mentioned that Kepa seemed like a good penalty saver. Someone quoted me and probably wanted to finish me

Dude saved 2 balls and followed the other 2

Where are you guys now?
Leave Diggz and BikeMan. Impatient folks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:22pm On May 09, 2019
As much as I want messi to win balon d'or one last time, it must come to england this time to encourage players like hazard to stay.

Van dijk for balon d'or if liverpool wins.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2019
This Sarri is fuckingly useless and no amount of time and signings will change anything.I can't imagine pochettino struggling against this kind of weak team talk more of klopp.

Woe betide him and his fucking useless son to lose to assnal again.i will make sure i report him to my village people for proper punishment . Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
How kepa didn't move for that his first save still remains a rocket science shocked
The guy is Legit...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

cc Larride grin

embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:29pm On May 09, 2019
Unlimited22:
BikeMan how far na? Should we still send Kepa on loan to Grasshoppers FC or Ferencvaros?
Because he saved penalties. oh how about you ask Pep to keep Caballero because he's actually a better PK saver than the useless Kepa. How about you ask him to save every 25yr shots thrown at him ehhh?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2019
JUST IN!

Chelsea's Eden Hazard says he doesn't know if he is going to leave the club this summer.

"If it's my last game I will try to do everything for this club to win a trophy. In my mind I don't know yet if it will be my last game."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:31pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Because he saved penalties. oh how about you ask Pep to keep Caballero because he's actually a better PK saver than the useless Kepa. How about you ask him to save every 25yr shots thrown at him ehhh?
Oga, Na simple question. Do you still want him gone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:

Kepa record isn't bad, he his better than Coutious

First time in a big team. He will improve

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:33pm On May 09, 2019
Raumdeuter seem to be synonymous with letter L nowadays. Hardly a day goes by without baba choking on that L. So EPL made history with 4 of her teams making all the finals in Europe. Guess what? Apari's expensive team couldn't even make the semis grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

He is going no where, he will obviously be one of the best few years to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

Yes he's not an elite shot stopper, scratch that, he's not even a decent keeper. We used to parade Cech then we moved to Courtois, which was a nice replacement. Allison would have made sense, this one is best used as second keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:37pm On May 09, 2019
spartacus11:

Kepa record isn't bad, he his better than Coutious

First time in a big team. He will improve
Better than Courtois indeed, go and check the number of clean sheets Courtois had in his first full season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
As much as I want messi to win balon d'or one last time, it must come to england this time to encourage players like hazard to stay.

Van dijk for balon d'or if liverpool wins.
it is not possible. Just forget balon d or, Messi get am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2019
NOBODYY:
Ramdata' to ghost till the dust settles as usual.
Watch him come with it's a German cigarette that Sarri smoked..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Better than Courtois indeed, go and check the number of clean sheets Courtois had in his first full season
please courtious is useless, nothing to defend him with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:48pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Yes he's not an elite shot stopper, scratch that, he's not even a decent keeper. We used to parade Cech then we moved to Courtois, which was a nice replacement. Allison would have made sense, this one is best used as second keeper
Okay.
By the grace of God, none of us go die. Na here we dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2019
popizaino:
This Sarri is fuckingly useless and no amount of time and signings will change anything.I can't imagine pochettino struggling against this kind of weak team talk more of klopp.

Woe betide him and his fucking useless son to lose to assnal again.i will make sure i report him to my village people for proper punishment . Useless man.
abeg no insult those German machines, those guys play ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2019
Even uefa super cup is still coming to England cheesy

Another L in advance for the deadi body.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:51pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Courtois first full season, we had Mou as coach. Mou is better at defending. Courtois had Terry and Cahill (when he wasn't yet Garri Cahill) in front of him.

And let's compare the number of clean sheets. The difference shouldn't be more than 5 with this defence made of glass in front of Kepa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2019
“If you play Dortmund, at that moment first in the league in Germany , City first in the league in England , Ajax first in the league in Holland, I think then you deserve to be in the final,” the Spurs defender told reporters.
“We have to enjoy it a little bit. Then I think the manager will have a plan. Now we have to prepare ourselves for the game.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:56pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:
Go and check his clean sheets. he has kept more clean sheets than courtois in his first full season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:58pm On May 09, 2019
Unlimited22:

Courtois first full season, we had Mou as coach. Mou is better at defending. Courtois had Terry and Cahill (when he wasn't yet Garri Cahill) in front of him.

And let's compare the number of clean sheets. The difference shouldn't be more than 5 with this defence made of glass in front of Kepa.
He has kept more clean sheets. in courtois first season he kept 13 epl clean sheets, Kepa has 14. in all competitions courtois kept 18 clean sheets, Kepa has 23 clean sheets.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2019
BikeMan:

U mean when we had good defence?

With this current squad will Coutious pull such numbers, don't get high man

I bet with Coutious this season we won't be in top 4 today or be playing in the UEL finals, with this yeye squad with no defense

When we were almost relegated under Mourihno who was the keeper again? What was Coutious number of clean sheet then?

Same bad squad as at when mourihno was sack but look at where we are finishing this season

Do the Maths

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2019
Uncle Raumdeuter

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.